Shikamaru x reader

By Koigetsu1795

You are the daughter of two rogue ninja of the leaf,who were outcasted by their clans for falling in love wit... More

Past of Two Leaf Clans (part one)
Past of Two leaf clans (part two)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author

Chapter 15

6.9K 189 363
By Koigetsu1795

Normal POV

Still on that Friday day. You have been walking for a while now, and are getting a little hungry. You then hear the splashing of water against rocks and instantly know that there is a river near by. You walk towards the noise and see the river, flowing. You went near the river and took of your backpack and put it a few meters away from the river itself.

You had packed some food for traveling but didn't want to eat it unless there wasn't any food around so that your supplies would not run out. You went to the river's edge and closed your eyes then relaxed while you concentrated your chakra to the souls of your feet. Afterwards you stepped on the water and started walking on it.

You walked to the very middle of the river and then grabbed your kunai and positioned yourself and closed your eyes concentrating, ready to throw at a fish that could swim by. You waited for a bit. And when you felt the water move beneath your feet, you opened your eyes and saw the fish, before it could swim away, you quickly threw your kunai at it, killing it on the spot.

You smiled at the fact that your skills are still as sharp as ever and stopped the concentration of chakra to your feet, your feet sinking into the water and you ran to where the fish died and picked it up. The fish was chubby and fresh, a great meal for a big lunch. You then put the fish on a rock near the water and went to find some twigs to create a fire. You found some dry ones a bit farther from where you put your things, but still kept an eye on them all.

When you found a bundle of dried branches, you went back and created a fire place. Before starting the fire, you took out dark lensed glasses from your shirt pocket and put them on. After that you closed your eyes and then did some hand signs to activate your ocular jutsu while concentrating your chakra to your eyes. You then opened your eyes to make sure that there was no one near the place you are at.

After searching and finding nothing you then did another set of hand signs and breathed in while jumping a few maters away from the fire place and then breathing out with for coming out aiming for the fire place, 'Fire Ball Jutsu!'. After that a fire was created and the fire place lit. You then scanned the area again just in case and after confirming that there was no one there, your deactivated your ocular jutsu and took off the glasses and stashing them in your pocket again.

You sighed and then went back to the fish and prepared it, after that you got two sticks and cleaned them before impaling the pieces of fish on them and angling them over the fire and waited for them to get ready while adding flavouring. You left the leaf a while ago and haven't eaten since breakfast. You will be having lunch a little late though and as you waited you sometimes threw shuriken to a nearby tree to negate the boredom you are suffering from.

When the fish was ready to be eaten you took a stick and said "thanks for the food" and ate the meat. You then heard ruffling and some grunting. Although you didn't move and just continued eating because the ruffling was coming from bushes farther away from where you were and you didn't want to over react, as your brother taught you against that. When the ruffling stopped a man who didn't look that much older then you came out. "Ow!, man that hurt!" he mumbled to himself as if not seeing you.

"Are you okay?" you asked still not standing up and still eating by the fire, no emotion shown by you. "Huh.......um...yeah I am" he said smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. "Oh....good...(Y/N)" you said stoically, "huh?.." He said tilting his head. "That's my name.", "Oh...right, well my name is.........Kabuto Yakushi, a pleasure" he said with a friendly smile. Looking at him you felt like something didn't add up about him.

You kept staring at him, he wore glasses and had brown? hair, he started to look a little nervous as more seconds passed while you did that and after a while his stomach growled and his face turned beet red. "Aha....we~ll, I should go, haha, bye..." he said turning around. "You can have some of my fish if you would like" you said quietly while finishing up your meat......on-a-stick.

"Really you wouldn't mind?" he asked after taking quite a while before he could turn around which you found strange. "No, it's fine, dig in, I'm full anyway" you said boredly. "Wow thank you" he said as he walked in you direction and said
" thanks for the food" before eating. While he ate you took out two bottles of water from your bag, "water?", "huh?...oh, yes please" he said. You then tossed a bottle to him. "Thanks" he said after catching it.

"No prob" you said, then drank your water as you laid on your back using your bag as a pillow and looking at the clouds. 'It sure has been a while, huh, Shikamaru, I wonder what you are doing right now, I wish you were here watching the clouds with me' you thought as you sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back In the leaf

"AaaaChoo!," Shikamaru sneezed. "Oh....bless you Shikamaru" said Iruka . "Thanks sensei" Shikamaru said rubbing his nose, "it's probably just some flu symptoms, you should be careful, you might catch a cold" he said. "Nah, it's probably nothing to worry about" Shikamaru said. "Well okay, if you say so, I guess" Iruka said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to you!!

"So where are you heading?" you heard a voice say. "Huh?..." was all that came out of your mouth when you stood to sit on your rear again. "Oh, I asked where you are going on a long trip like this?" He asked again. "Long trip?" you asked, curious of how he knew. "Oh....i saw the backpack you have with you" he said answering you. "Oh...well I am heading to (V/N), what about you" you said.

"Oh....actually, I am heading to a village near there, a bit farther then the village,although I will pass through the village to get there" he said. "Oh.....okay then" you said not asking any further. "How about we go together, I am not much of a traveler," he said. You stared at him without saying a thing, "I am actually a little skilled at medic ninjutsu so i might be some help and good reinforcement too, that is if you want some company.....ahaha" he said looking nervous.

"Why do you think I know much about traveling, plus why do you want to travel with me?" you questioned. "Oh I kinda saw those shuriken on the wall, plus i am not that good at taijutsu so I thought you might be because of how skilled you look, after all those shuriken are close together and it shows you have great aim" he said."Oh.....okay, that would be great,thanks" you said smiling, after all you didn't want anyone to find out how skilled you are. "Great, well it will be a pleasure travelling with you" he said reaching to shake my hand. You clasped his hand in yours and shook it while nodding with a smile in confirmation.

After we finished and grabbed our things, we went in the same direction traveling together. We reached a small village and rented a room to sleep in for the night.

<<<<<Time Skip, brought to you by the power of youth>>>>>

The next day you both walked for long and talking while doing so, and you started to relax while talking to Kabuto as you neared (V/N) village. Although not telling him about your secret. "So, if you don't mind me asking, who exactly are you visiting in this village?" Kabuto asked. "Oh,.....". "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, i understand" he said.

"No, it's okay, I actually want to talk about this," you said then took a deep breath of air and sighed afterwards before saying "I'm visiting my parents' graves actually" you said. "Oh....i'm sorry, what happened?, again if you don't mind me asking" Kabuto asked curiously. "They were assasi- um killed by some rouge ninja" you said.

"Oh....I see......that must have been hard to bare." he said. "Not really, I mean I do have my brother, so not really" you said. "Oh you have a brother?," he asked. "Yep!" you said. "Then why isn't he with you on this road trip?", "oh I left without saying much and he is making sure that no one gets worried about me while I'm gone" you said.

"Oh..... well i am actually visiting my brother and uncle, do you have any other relatives besides your brother?" he asked while pushing his glasses upwards with his finger. "Oh......yes well, sort of...... you could say that we aren't that close" you said. "Oh I see....well, I couldn't imagine me and my family not being close, even though we live apart we still care for one another" he said. You didn't answer him and looked down sadly, not knowing that Kabuto had a facial expression of his own.

You both continued to walk until you reached the village and you bit Kabuto goodbye while he went to restock his 'supplies', you went to the graves while hiding your face from the villagers too. You got to the graves that were positioned exactly in the middle of a forest there that had a beautiful scenery. The place was a beautiful light great and had a little river and flowers too, and flowers you planted with your brother around the graves which grew and made it more beautiful.

You went to the graves then sat down near them and lit up a two candles placing one on each grave. Then you put flowers on each of them, you then put your palms together in front of your chest area and closed your eyes to pray. After a while you stood up and said "well mom and dad, i will visit again and next time i will bring big brother with me, i just wanted to tell you that, i can't wait to see you again, bye" you said as you bowed and grabbed your bag, turning around and walking away.

You then left on your way back to the hidden leaf village.

<<time skip, brought to you by Ichiraku ramen>>

At the graves

A dark figure was walking towards the Sukiyaki couple's graves and when it got to them it said "well well, it looks like my lord was right, they had a child and she or he had children and died too" he said. "I cant believe it was this easy to find this place, all i had to do was find a suspicious kid leaving the village in a secretive manner and follow while acting as a simple poor traveler, easier than I thought" he said to himself, in the dark cold night.

I hope you liked this chapter, reader-chan!!!, i worked to make it longer than the last time. With love from Author-chan!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.6K 18
!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live in Japan. He got her a teaching job and i...
217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...