Almost Lethal (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

An institute for girls is under the supervision of the government. Teaching chosen orphans to be secret agent... More

0116 and 0327
0103 and 0211
The Bet
Heartbeats
Just a scratch
Ignorance
Against
Not sure
Familiar
Intruders
The reason
Confusions
Stay Awake
Regrets and Guilt
Torture
Non-dominant
Run
Golden Ace&Institute Princess
Stuck
One way
Drunk
Not the only one
Beautiful pain
Different side
She knows
Secrets
Suspects
Undecided
Whole day
Half of the truth
The whole truth
Love isn't enough
Everything feels better
For the rest of the day
Rankings
Never once did
Real torture
Don't know
Scared
Outside
Deserve
Thoughts
POV
Spilt words
Letter
Override
Promise
Next stage
The Battle
Trainees
Settled
Hot Choco
Dedicated
Surprise Guests
The girls&The boy
Rule Breaker
Sudden thoughts
Just a kiss
100th day
She is back
Remember
Something's never changed
Seoul
Ride
Forever My Girl
Amazing girlfriend
The night before
Amazona
Home

Han River

2.1K 61 23
By diMcLouDs

Upon arriving in a restaurant, the girls settled and prepared themselves to order.

"You two. You only dragged me with you to make me your third wheel. Again. Tss. I hate you both." Jennie utters while giving them death glares while they wait for their orders.

"No, we're not. And it's our anniversary, unnie. So give us this day." Rosé gladly utters and becomes sweet to Jisoo again.

"Whatever. I'll just get some tissue."

Jennie stood up and walks to the counter. She asks for some tissue papers. She glanced back at ChaeSoo. She can see how happy the two are. Her lips curved automatically and unconsciously smiled sweetly while watching them talk. She then captured a photo of the two.

She smiled seeing how close their faces to each other and giggling as they talk. Jennie noticed that she's smiling and being soft again. She shakes her head and puts back her phone in her pocket then she wears her bitch face again.

"Unnie.. it's been 2 years already. You need to make yourself busy." Rosé utters and munches her food.

"What am I doing in the organization and at GA then?" Jennie replied while frowning.

"I mean.. busy.. with someone. For the last year, there's so many guys, even other girls, trying to make a move to you but you always turn them down without giving a chance."

"Because I don't have time for that."

"C'mon.. maybe you need someone to.. you know.. to brighten up your everyday again."

"I don't need someone. I'm too busy for that."

"Of course you---Why don't you just eat Park Chaeyoung? That's where you're good at."

Rosé looks at Jennie and about to say something more for she got offended when she felt Jisoo squeezes her hand and shakes her head.

The rest of their lunch becomes quiet. Jennie's been glaring at the two who are so sweet with each other.

•••••

They decided to walk along the side street markets when Jennie bumped into somebody.

"Watch ou--Eomoni?!" Jennie suddenly looked at the Jeungwan's mother.

"Oh? Jennie-yah, how are you? Where's your friend? Isn't she with you?"

'Lisa....she's always with me, eomoni. She's always in my heart....'

Soft stares are the only thing Jennie's response to her. Again. She smiled bitterly.

"Oh. Jisoo-yah.. Chaeyoung-ah.. how are you, girls?" Jeungwan's mother smiled.

"We're good, Eomoni.. how about you?" Jisoo greeted her gladly.

"We're good. Jeungwan's always wants to visit your house." the woman chuckled then she coughed.

"Oh? Eomoni, you're sick?" Jisoo suddenly asks and looks at the woman.

"Eomoni, you look a little pale. Are you okay?" Jennie looks at her anxiously.

"I'm okay, girls. This is just cough." The woman smiled weakly. The girls looked at each other.

"By the way, Eomoni.. w-where's Jeungwan?" Jennie stuttered.

During those two years, Jennie keeps on seeing Jeungwan and his mother unintentionally. They keep on meeting accidentally. Jennie decided to get Jeungwan's mother's number and she's keeping in touch with her because she's really fond of having Jeungwan around. She sometimes borrows the boy from his mother and brought him to their house. So, Jisoo and Rosé met him already. The mother kept on asking about Lisa, but Jennie never answered her straightly.

Suddenly, they heard a tire scratching and they all turned their gazes to where it came from. Then they saw Jeungwan with someone wearing a black hooded jacket immediately runs to the side street. The person caresses Jeungwan's back and looked at the car. They all saw Jeungwan's mouth opened wide and looks so surprised. The black hooded girl walks away from him after she saved him from being hit by the car. Jeungwan saw the girls and his mother that's why he runs to them.

"Noonas!" Jeungwan excitedly shouts.

"Oh my gosh, Jeungwan-ah.. you almost hit by a car! How come you're still smiling!" Rosé yelled.

"Are you okay?! Oh ghad!" His mother immediately hugs her.

"I told you not to go anywhere. I just bought something and you're nowhere to be found again, Jeungwan." His mother muttered.

"I'm sorry, umma. I wanted to see the fountains." Jeungwan mumbles while pouting.

"Are you hurt? Anywhere?" His mother checks on him. The boy shakes her head.

"Are we going to report the car?"

"Didn't get the chance to see the plate no."

Jennie's attention is stuck on the girl with black hooded jacket.

"Noona.." she got distracted when Jeungwan approached her.

"I think, I saw Lisa noona." Jennie turns her head down and looked at the boy.

"W-What did you say, Jeungwan? You saw who?" Jennie sits as she lowered herself for the boy.

"Lisa noona. I think, I saw her."

"A-Are you sure? I mean.. baby. Your noona is gone. Long gone."

"No, noona. I remember her mole here." Jeungwan points at Jennie's lower neck. Jennie suddenly stood up and looked at the black hooded girl again but she lost her already.

"Are you sure, Jeungwan-ah??" Jisoo lowered herself to the boy too. The boy nodded while looking at his noonas.

"Unnie.. it's Lisa. It's impossible, right?" Rosé muttered.

"No, Chaeng. Nothing's impossible. We didn't even see her body. We're not sure if she's really dead." Jennie utters.

"The building collapsed, unnie."

"Jeungwan, tell me. Was she the one who saved you earlier?"

"Yes. But she didn't recognize me or maybe she forgot about me already." Jeungwan looks down and pouts.

"That's why he looks so surprised when he saw her." Jisoo utters.

Jennie suddenly runs through the crowd and tries to find the girl.

"Jennie-yah!" Jisoo calls.

"Eomoni, we'll call you later. Take your meds, okay? We'll follow her. Jeungwan-ah, thank you."

The mother just nodded and the girls followed Jennie.

Jennie got a glimpsed of a person with black hooded jacket. She immediately grabs the arm and pulls her to face her.

"Lisa!" Jennie said but when the girl faced her, it's not her.

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologized and bowed.

She runs and approaches every person she saw wearing black jacket. The sun is almost setting and ChaeSoo, after looking and searching also, got tired and just watched and followed Jennie.

"Jennie-yah.. it might not be her. Let's go home now." Jisoo utters.

"No, unnie. I know Jeungwan is positive. He even remembers Lisa's mole." Jennie keeps on looking.

"That's impossible, Jen. She's gone. Mayb--No! If you're tired, then go home without me! I'm going to find her!" Jennie cuts her and yelled.

"The boy might just mistaken somebody else as Lisa. Jennie, let's go. You're just confused."

"Confused?! What are you even saying?!"

Jisoo's patience is slowly fading because Jennie keeps on yelling at her.

"Just move on already, Jen. Don't keep your hopes up. You might get hurt again." Jisoo utters, keeping herself calm.

"That's easy for you to say! Atleast you have Rosé with you! You had the chance to save her!"

Jisoo's taken aback.

"Stop yelling at me, Jennie Kim. You're embarassing all three of us here." Jisoo muttered.

"U-Unnie.. I-I'm sorry. I-It's just.. Imagine, unnie. We never saw her body. Or even her mother's. Maybe they're alive. Please unnie.. I can feel it. I've been thinking about that. But I'm just really focused inside the base and at GA."

Jisoo remembers when they went back to the institute. They really never saw Lisa's body. Just Jennie's father and the other agents. They have collected the ones that's belong to their team and had a proper burial for them. They even had a proper burial for Jennie's father because Jennie wanted it eventhough he's a jerk.

Few more running and searching, Jennie suddenly stopped by the Han River bridge and yelled. She got tired of looking. She yelled out her anger and pain. For two years, whenever she walks inside their room, her tears won't stop falling. Whenever she lays on their bed, she grabs Lisa's pillow and hugs it tight while crying until she falls asleep. She does it every night during those two years. She even left some voice mails for Lisa using their rings as if the girl would listen to it.

"LISA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Jennie yelled out while looking at the river and the sun as it sets.

Her eyes are shining. Shining as the sunset rays hit her teary eyes.

"COME BACK TO ME, LILI!" she yelled again.

"LISA! I MISS SMACKING YOUR HEAD!" Rosé suddenly screamed also. Jennie glared at her while the younger laughed.

"LISA! I MISS CALLING YOU PABO!" Jisoo screams too.

"YAH! Do you want me to push both of you down there?" Jennie glared at the two. They just laughed at her.

"LISA! COME BACK TO US! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BRING JENNIE UNNIE BACK!" Rosé screams with her eyes closed. Jennie turns to her.

"THAT'S RIGHT, LISA! BRING JENNIE BACK ALSO! WE NEVER SEEN HER SMILES ANYMORE!"

"SHE ALWAYS CRY IN YOUR ROOM, LISA-YAH!"

"SHE BECOMES DISTANT TO ALL OF US!"

"LISA-YAH! WE MISSED JENNIE KIM ALSO! BRING HER BACK!" ChaeSoo yelled in chorus.

"U-Unnie.. Chaeyoung-ah.. y-you two...." Jennie's tears started to fall while looking at the two and chuckles.

"We missed you, unnie." Rosé turns to her and hugged her tight. Jisoo followed and hugs also. They group hugging each other while Jennie cries.

"I didn't know I was so distant even with you two. I'm so sorry." Jennie mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I-It's just so hard for me.. you know. It's so hard for me. Even in that 2 years, Lisa never left my mind. She never left my h-heart." Jennie cries even more. Jisoo caressed her back.

"We know that, Jen. We noticed everything. I know that.. bringing back the Institute Princess is just your... I don't know... defense mechanism.. maybe. But you can't hide it from us, Jennie-yah.. not to me and Chaeng." Jisoo utters.

"I-I'm so sorry. It still hurts. Everyday. Whenever I walk inside her office and seeing the flowers she gave me.. I can't stop my tears. It's not the same as the original flowers she gave me because the flowers already died.. but my feelings for her would never." Jennie sniffs and scoffs.

"Everytime I walk inside our room, everything just reminds me of her, unnie. How can I move on when I don't want to. Unnie, I don't want to. I just love her so much.. even until now." Jennie cries even more while saying the words she kept from herself for a very long time.

"All I've been doing is hug Lisa's pillow every night and cries myself out until I fall asleep. Then whenever I wake up, my heart throbs that it hurts so much because I have to face another day again without her. Everything is just so hard for me. Everything. I stopped approaching you two and the others because I don't want to be a burden anymore. And I feel so embarassed that every time I'm with you, all I talk about is Lisa and then break down in front of you. That's why I distanced myself and faced this battle alone. But I can't take it anymore, unnie. It's so fucking hurt every single day. I don't care how pathetic I am but it is what it is. And I'm still blaming myself for what happened. And I missed her so much, unnie. So much.." Jennie cries so hard and told them the truth.

"You've never been a bother to us, Jen. Oh my gosh.. why are you even thinking about that.. we're always here. You know.. the two of us here. You can always count on us. Always. Don't even hesitate, Jendeukie." Jisoo kisses her head lightly. But of course, sisterly kiss won't make Rosé jealous. Maybe?

But Rosé glares at Jisoo then kisses Jennie too. Win-Win. She then stuck her tongue to her girlfriend. Jisoo just giggles silently. Then both of them sniffs because they're crying too while listening to Jennie and hugs the girl.

"U-Unnie.. C-Chaeng.. please.. just this one. H-Help me. L-Let's find her. I know Jeungwan is just a little boy but the fact that he remembered Lisa's mole.. I know it's something. P-Please.." Jennie holds the two girls' hands.

"Okay okay. We'll try. But.. after this, you'll move on."

"U-Unnie.."

"You have to."

Jennie lifelessly nodded to the two.

•••••

While hugging and wiping her tears, she suddenly got a glimpsed of a familiar figure from the other end of the bridge.

"U-Unnie.." Jennie mumbles and releases the hug but her eyes stuck to the girl that's on the other end of the bridge. ChaeSoo turned to where she's looking and gasps upon seeing a girl, staring at the river and the sunset.

"T-that's....oh my ghad.." Rosé stuttered.

"L-Lisa?" Jennie slowly walks to the girl.

The girl hasn't noticed them yet. She looked down and walks to their direction. They walked closer towards each other. The girl is still looking down. Jennie's in awe. Her emotions are ravaging inside her. She's refraining herself from crying and just wanted to look at the girl. Her eyes are wide as she looks at her.

3 meters away.

Jennie gulped as she looks at Lisa.

2 meters.

She can feel her heart beats so fast. She barely breathes now.

1 meter.

"L-Li....."

She's shocked when Lisa just walked passed her like she doesn't know the girl. She didn't even notice Jennie because her hood is covering half of her face, just enough to see the ground as she walks. Jennie looked back at her and saw that she passed by Jisoo and Rosé also. The three got shocked. Jennie runs to her.

"L-Lisa?" Jennie grabs her arms. Lisa suddenly stopped and faced her then stared at her.

"Y-Yes?" Lisa uttered coldly.

"'Yes'?"

"I'm sorry. D-Do I know you?"

The girls covered their mouths after hearing what Lisa just said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OH YAN MGA BEKS! BUHAY NA SI LISA! MAHAL KO KASI KAYO! YERN! HAHAHA!

Pero ...

What if this is the last chapter of this book?

Is it too much for a cliffhanger? XD

Or it can be? Then I'll just make book 2?

But I'm thinking that this is a one whole book only. Let me just continue this. HAHA!

But let me ask you again.

What if this is the last chapter of this book? How'd you feel? :D

Enjoy guys. Thanks for the support! FIGHTING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
2.2M 70.7K 44
Jennie Kim is a star surgeon at Deojun General Hospital. She is one of the best surgeon in Seoul despite being a coldhearted bitch. Jennie always str...
4.8M 118K 45
Lalisa Manoban An agent, and not just a simple agent mind you. She's the cream of the top, the best of the best, give her a mission and expect a 100%...
87.8K 3.5K 69
~•[Complete]•~ Kim Jisoo is a 19 years old Korean girl from Italy that lives in South Korea in Seoul from 2 and a half years. She's a troublemaker a...