Let's Jam! (Kyoka Jirou x Mal...

Bởi Antouian

I don't own the cover art nor the chapter art. So I'm going to diverge from cannon quite a bit so if that bot... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
The Final Chapter

Chapter 10

12.3K 191 416
Bởi Antouian

Kyoka's Pov

After classes had ended me and (Y/N) went to my room and hung out for a few hours. We did the usual from listening to music, playing some of the instruments I had in my room, and talking about whatever came to mind at the moment.

After getting tired of playing with my instruments we put some music in the background and started talking about how school was going. I was sitting down in my bed with my back against the wall with (Y/N) laying down with his head on my lap.

I was playing with his hair while he was rambling about a new way to use his quirk. "So when I saw Todoroki use the fire side of his quirk a few days ago I though 'wait what is fire actually made of?' and it turns out it's just made by a bunch of elements that are already found on the air. So theoretically I should be able turn the air into fire. But hey that's just a theory. A Game Theo-".

"Hey (Y/N). What should we do about Kaminari?" I asked interrupting him before he finished making his reference. There was a second of thinking before he sighed and got up sitting next to me. "I don't know. I know you really appreciate his friendship but I don't know what to do after he acted the way he did earlier today".

I took advantage of our position and rested my head on his shoulder. "We need to talk to him. I think that the only chance we have is just to make it clear how how much our friendship meant to me".

"Yeah that may be true. But he won't be willing to talk if I'm there, and no way in hell I'm letting you two be in the same room alone. Who knows what he could try and pull off" he said putting his arm around me.

I giggle a bit at his overprotectiveness and smile to myself "Well we'll figure something out eventually. Now, how about we get ourselves some dinner. We could always ask YaoMomo to make something for us" I said standing up.

We got up and after begging YaoMomo to make us something she eventually caved and made us some carbonara which the three of us enjoyed while talking to each other in the common room downstairs. We seemed to mostly talk about what was happening with Kaminari which seemed to start to frustrate  (Y/N).

Still having a good amount of time left before curfew we decided that after cleaning up the dishes we'd go back to my room and hang out a bit more before going to bed.

We were going through the door to my room and the instant I closed the door he pinned me to it and started passionately kissing me. His hands slowly went to my back and waist where he held me close while he kissed me, but soon enough I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing back.

We stood in that position for a few seconds before the hand that was previously holding my waist went down and gave my rear a firm squeeze which made me blush like mad and open my mouth to gasp, which he used to quickly insert his tongue and start exploring the insides of my mouth.

I tried fighting back with my own tongue but he just kept dominating me and feeling every corner of the insides of my mouth which made me moan into the kiss a good few amount of times.

Getting tired of being the one dominated I broke the kiss and pushed him towards my bed. He stumbled backwards and sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me with lust on his eye, wanting more.

I walked towards him and sitting on his lap and grabbing his collar to pull him towards me I quickly went for a kiss, taking advantage and inserting my tongue into his mouth to get an early advantage.

His hand moved to the back of my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss while the other still held onto my waist. I kept moaning into the kiss and started feeling his abs by moving my free hand under his shirt, which seemed to throw him over the edge.

Breaking the kiss he picked me up and laid me down on my bed. He got rid of his shirt exposing his toned body which made me blush even more, and then began kissing and sucking on my neck, no doubt leaving marks that would raise questions later tomorrow, and possibly making me moan loud enough for us to be heard by Hagakure, who's room was on the same floor as mine. But right now it didn't matter, we were in the heat of the moment and nothing could stop us.

Except a phone call.

The phone on (Y/N)'s pants' back-pocket started ringing and after groaning he got off from on top of me and sat down on the edge of the bed looking at his phone.

I stood still laying down on my bed with a red face and panting lightly until I saw his eyes widen when he saw who was calling him. "Who is it?" I asked sitting up and taking a look over his shoulder. 'Pikachu' it said.

"Really?" I said looking at him with a an unimpressed look. "I have Iida as 'Sanic' and Katsuki as 'Explosion Mc Boom Boom'. He's got it better than most" he said shrugging which made me curious. "What do you have my name as?" I asked sitting down next to him. "You'll find out eventually. Also, I should probably get this" he said pressing the green button on his screen and putting his phone to his ear.

"Hey Kaminari. What? Now!? Do you know what time it is!? You'll get us both in trouble man, and that's something neither of us need right now after what happened earlier today... Look man you need to calm down. Calm down for fuck's sake! You know what, I'll see you in a few minutes just stop screaming into your fucking phone!" he said ending the phone call.

He sighed and grabbed his shirt from the floor and started putting it back on. "What did he say?" I asked slightly worried. "He wants to see me in Ground Gamma in a few minutes despite our curfew just being right around the corner. Dumbass". "Should I go with you?" I asked getting even more worried.

"You probably shouldn't. I don't want you to see us fight again, which is probably what it will escalate to" "That just makes me even more worried!" I said standing up. "Kyoka, look at me" he said standing in front of me and putting his hand in my cheek and holding me close. "I'll take care of it Kyoka. Trust me".

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking around the fake city looking for Kaminari, when I found him sitting down in a bench in a replica of a park. The same park where me, Kaminari and Kyoka hid the flag when we were teamed up for that class exercise some time ago now.

I walked down and sat next to him with my hands in my pockets, not looking for a fight. "Kind of awkward when it's jut the two of us without the girls huh?" I joked trying to lighten the mood, though he kept staring into nothingness.

I sighed and stood in front of him waving my hand in front of his face. "Hey Pikachu, you the-" he tried grabbing my hand to electrocute me but I quickly jumped backwards. "Come on man! I just want to talk!" I said while walking backwards, not wanting to fight him again.

He didn't say anything as he stood up and sparks of electricity started surrounding his arms. Sighing I put my hands down on the stone path, making myself a stone spear and grabbing and pointing it at the boy in front of me.

"After I kick your ass you better be ready to listen to me. I just hope you don't make it a one way conversation" I said walking towards him. He attempted to get closer to me but every time he took a step forward I'd trip him over, hit his head lightly, or hit him with the side of the spear to keep him away.

Getting tired of all the defensive play I decided I already had enough and when I saw an opening I ran towards him and hit him with the spear sending him sitting to the bench.

Quickly after, I stuck his shirt to the bench by throwing the point of my spear at it and ran to the bench, putting my hands on it and making its wood go around Kaminari's hands restraining him.

After that was done I pulled away the spear and threw it away while sitting next to him. "So, ready to talk about our feelings?" I joked while looking at him, though again I heard no response. "Look man, I don't really want to be here either. If it was up to me I'd just be in my bed having sweet dreams" I said closing my eyes.

"Then why are you here?" he asked with spite in his voice. "Because she cares for you man. Kyoka cares for you. You don't even know how much you guys' friendship means to her! When you suddenly stopped hanging out with us during lunch it hurt her man! So that's why I'm here." I said looking at him, and finally having eye contact where he didn't have a killing intent in his eyes.

He looked down, his face changing from one of hate and anger to one of sadness and sorry. "You know what really kills me? That I think that even without you around, she still wouldn't have fallen for me. I mean, we had already known each other for months and she always looked at me the same friendly way, but only a week after you arrived I could already see that she looked at you differently. That's probably why I was always kind of an asshole towards you... Sorry about that, by the way" he said changing his gaze from his feet to me as I just shook my head as if to say it didn't matter.

"It's just that... I don't know when it started really. Maybe when the two of you walked back to the dorms together in your first day of class was when I saw, it or maybe when I found her blushing while hearing you play the guitar... I saw something with Jirou that I could never have. And I just couldn't handle that..." he said looking down with tears forming in his eyes.

Putting down my hands on the bench I then made the wooden restrains go back to their original form and I got closer to Kaminari patting him in the back. "Look man, I get it. Before I came to U.A. I was going to this other hero school, and there was just this incredible girl called Winry from the Support Department. She was beautiful, really smart, a joy to be around, all that good stuff. But then she started dating this guy called Ed, and I'm gonna be honest it broke my heart to see them together".

He looked at me surprised before tilting his head. "Your point is?" "My point is, that as hard as it may seem right now, you just have to move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and though you might like one that's already taken right now, you just have to push through it, and eventually you'll find someone else. You know what, I'll even help you find that goddamn fish! With my looks and your humor we'd be unstoppable!!" I said standing up in front him with my fist pointing up which made him chuckle.

I looked down at him and offered him a hand to help him stand up which he gladly took, and after getting on his feet he gave me a hug. A Bro Hug of course, no homo.

We hung our arms around each other's necks and started walking back to the dorms to get whatever sleep we could still get.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

54 14 14
My oc in the MHA universe I DO NOT OWN MHA ONLY MY OC WARNINGS -mild cursing -violence -mentions of blood and death Cover drawing is mine. its cringe...
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
120K 1.9K 32
Am I doing another book? yes Do I regret it? no lots of fluff and angst, possible smut later on.
8.4K 281 28
it's mostly lemon so if u don't like that kind of stuff i recommend u don't read that but otherwise enjoy :)