Immortals (Servamp fanfic)

Door Crazy_Otaku_55

Mahiru finally lives in peace with his Servamp. Until number nine appears. Ninth Servamp. Servamp of Vanity... Meer

~ First Chapter ~
~ Second Chapter ~
~ Third Chapter ~
~ Fourth Chapter ~
~ Sixth Chapter ~
~ Seventh Chapter ~
~ Eighth Chapter ~
~ Ninth Chapter ~
~ Tenth Chapter ~
~ Eleventh Chapter ~
~ Twelfth Chapter ~
~ Thirteenth Chapter ~
~ Fourteenth Chapter ~
~ Fifteenth Chapter ~
~ Sixteenth Chapter ~
~ Seventeenth Chapter ~
~ Eighteenth Chapter ~
~ Nineteenth Chapter ~
~ Twentieth Chapter ~
~ Twenty First Chapter ~
~ Twenty Second Chapter ~
~ Twenty Third Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fourth Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fifth Chapter ~

~ Fifth Chapter ~

791 16 2
Door Crazy_Otaku_55

"How there are Servamps?" asked Leah as they walked through the streets crowded with people.

"Eight. But with Taiga nine." said Mahiru and scratched Kuro who slept on his shoulder. "Kuro, or Sleepy Ash, is the oldest among them."

"Each one is special?"

He nodded his head with a small smile.

"Each represents one sin. Kuro is Servamp of Sloth. What, for me, is horror because I like that everything is clear..."

Leah grinned at his comment.

"And what about others? And do you know their names?"

"We have Snow Lily, or All Of Love, he is Servamp of Lust."

"Lust?" she raised her eyebrows.

Mahiru nodded.

"It's nothing special... He just loves to strip... A lot..." he muttered and looked away from her.

"Oh... What else?"

"Hmm... Well, Hugh, or Old Child. He is Servamp of Pride. The proudest and the most annoying one." he grinned uncomfortably.

"Taiga withdrew hers status from him..." yawned Kuro on his shoulder.

Leah and Mahiru turned to the little black cat.

"What do you mean?" Leah blinked several times.

He lazily blinked several times.

"Taiga, or Proud Tiger, is Servamp of Vanity, in other words, she's proud of herself and thinks she's always right. It's sometimes annoying, but most often she's right..." he said closing his eyes.

"Wait, Kuro, do not sleep." said nervously Mahiru.

"What do you want?" Kuro asked grimly.

"I noticed you're very good with her, unlike the others... What happened?" he muttered softly.

"Explaining is troublesome..." muttered Kuro sighing. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, please."

"Ugh, what a pain... In summary, Taiga was my Eve. Therefore, she will never become a real Servamp of Vanity. She will never to the end be able to display vanity. There will always be her human side to oppose it."

"W-What ?!" exclaimed Mahiru blinking. "She was a human?"

Kuro nodded.

"How then did she become a Servamp?" he asked, confused. "I thought Servamps were made..."

"He took her without my knowledge and did the experiments on her." Kuro interrupted. "She did not even remember that. When I wanted to make her my Subclass, she became Servamp."

"How is that possible..." muttered Leah.

"My blood activated that experiment."

"Because of your blood she has the shape of a cat?" asked the girl curiously.

"And, if your blood activated experiment, how is it possible that she withdrew the status from Old Child?" frowned Mahiru.

"Who knows... Maybe the creator wanted to do the subtypes of the major sins in a row ..." Kuro yawned and leaned on Mahiru's shoulder. "Do not bother me, I'm going to sleep..."

Mahiru sighed and thought for a moment.

"It makes sense. Melancholy is a subtype of Sloth, and Vanity is subtype of Pride. Maybe he was making subtypes from the oldest to the youngest... "he said quietly, and sighed. "I did not know they were so close..." he muttered softly. "That's why this morning he said that she understood the people better."

"She was one. It's normal..." added Leah, and looked at the kitten in her bag briefly.

She slept quietly, and here and there she pushed his paw in sleep. She gently smiled at Servamp. She turned to Mahiru.

"If I decide to become Eve, what would I have to do?" Leah asked.

Mahir winced at her and blinked several times.

"Well, you would have a partner in the fight if someone attacked us, you could cooperate with the rest, only that you would have to give your blood to her to drink if you wanted to fight."

Leah nodded thoughtfully. What to do? Is she willing to put her life in danger of her? But did not Mahiru say Servamps protect their masters? She sighed and pushed these thoughts away. The city was now dark. She turned to Mahiru again.

"What about other Servamps?"

"Uh, let's see... There is a Jeja, or Doubt Doubt, Servamp of Envy. Frankly, he is a bit scary." smiled Mahiru. "Then we have to Hyde, or Lawless, Servamp of Greed. A lot has happened with him, when he starts talking he would never stop. But..." he paused. "I can only say that he's a very good Servamp now."

Leah smiled gently. Mahiru raised his fingers and started counting Servamps.

"Next, we have The Mother of Wrath, which is Servamp of Wrath. I don't know, but I think she has no Eve or name. After her we have a World End which is a Servamp of Gluttony, and I do not know if he has Eve. "

"And who is the last?" Leah asked.

"Tsubaki, or Who is Coming, who is Servamp of Melancholy. At first we had little disagreements with him, but now we agree with him." said Mahiru and scratched the back of the neck.

"Sounds..." she paused. "Interesting."

"Seriously?" asked Mahiru. "Sounds frightening to me..."

"Well, a little... However, it is interesting all that. Otherwise, my life revolves around school and jobs at home." she grinned.

"Oh, well, if you become Eve, it will rotate around the world of vampires." Mahiru said and sighed. "But I am not complaining. Not once have I regretted it."

Leah looked shocked at him. Not once? He never regretted having put his life in danger? She turned her gaze to the floor. Mahiru told her that every Eve had some reason for taking Servamp. What is her reason? Mahiru wanted to protect his friends... What could be her reason? What he wants and expects from Servamp?

The scream suddenly erupted down the street. Kuro lifted his head together with Taiga, who jumped out of her bag. Leah looked frightened at Mahiru. He returned her gaze. On his face, she saw determination and temper. Somehow it calmed Leah down.

"Let's go!" exclaimed Mahiru to which she nodded.

They followed him by a group of people. Everyone was running away from something. When they finally fought with the people, they found eyes in the eyes with two men. They had broad shoulders, and their hands were buff like they every day spend in the gym. One was holding the body of a girl from which dripped blood.

"Oh, we got fun!" exclaimed higher with black hair.

Blond next to him just grinned and dropped the dead body. They looked at something behind Mahiru's and Leah's backs. Two shadows stood in front of them two.

"Get behind me." said Taiga quietly, pushing Leah with her hand behind her.

She was lower than Leah, but her body nevertheless seemed like a strong shield. Maybe because she was a vampire. But somehow it seemed that Leah felt safer.

"Two Servamps?" exclaimed the blond. "This is a happy day for us!"

"This just got troublesome..." Kuro muttered.

"The oldest and youngest Servamp..." grinned black-haired.

When he made a step forward, Taiga walked along with Leah backwards.

"Kuro, these are the vampires I've been telling you about." she whispered.

"How can you be sure?" he asked lazily.

"Look at their hands..."

Kuro squinted and looked at their hands. Everyone had red tattoo in the form of fire bird.

"Bird?"

"The Phoenix lab label." she said with a grin. "You would not say..."

"Never." he said softly and looked at Mahiru.

Mahiru stretched out his hand. Kuro plunged his fangs into his hand. Blood squirted for a moment. He licked the remains of blood from his lip. He grinned maliciously when the black - blue chains appeared on his neck and Mahiru's wrist. The hood had fallen from his head when straightened. Instead of his hand he had black long claws flashing in blue.

"He has not changed one bit..." muttered Taiga.

"Mahiru..." he said as his eyes glittered in red. "What are we going to do with them?"

"Defeat them." said confidently Mahiru.

"Please stop talking like a character from the manga." Kuro said grimly.

He swirled with the claws toward them. He scratched the blond, but black-haired grabbed the chain and pulled. Kuro gritted teeth, falling backwards. He managed to land on his feet. He stopped in front of Mahiru, angrily eyeing black-haired.

"Where's the other one?" asked Mahiru.

With the corner of his eye, Kuro saw movement. He pulled Mahiru behind and with claws stopped the attack from blond one.

"Such a pain..." muttered Kuro, pushing the blond away from himself.

Mahiru stretched out his arm. The blue light was spinning around his wrist for a few moments before the glittering spear fell into his hands. Kuro was facing the golden-haired, while Mahiru was facing black-haired. Yanked them a woman scream.

"Leah!" exclaimed Mahiru.

As soon as he did, he felt the blow on his cheek. Taiga jumped ahead of Leah and swung her foot toward the third redhead. She had three fair blows before he caught her leg. He pulled her and threw on the cold floor. The floor broke down, and a few bits fluttered to the air from the blow.

"Emma!" exclaimed Kuro and moved toward her.

"Shut up, Sleepy Ash!" she screamed while raising. "Do not worry about me. Let it go!"

Kuro stopped. She looked up and grinned at him. Her blood was dripping down her face and chin. But she continued to rise.

"I'm immortal. I can not be defeated so easily."

He nodded at it and returned to Mahiru. They stumbled back to the back. Everyone was facing their opponent. He had to focus on Mahiru, not on her. She was no longer his Eve.

"Emma?" Leah asked quietly.

"My human name..." she muttered and turned her back to face the redhead. "But that's not me anymore..."

She looked at her with bright red eyes and grinned.

"My name is Taiga, is not it?"

Leah did not answer. She clenched her teeth and took her by her shoulders. She swung her hand toward her mouth. The blood sank when Taiga's teeth dropped into her hand. Leah smiled at her while she was in shock wiping the remains of blood from her mouth.

"Let's do something together about this, Taiga." smiled viciously Leah.

Taiga grinned when the green - black chains appeared on her neck and Leah's wrist. She stretched out her arm. Big black - green scythe was created in front of her hands. The blade was painted green, and on the underside there was one smaller blade. She turned it in her hand several times before she stopped it in front of her.

"Well..." she said, raising her gaze. "Will we start with the fun?"

She came to the redhead with her scythe. He successfully dodged the blade. However, Taiga once again swung towards him. She reached his leg with a blade. The blood squirted and he screamed in pain.

"How are Mahiru and Kuro?" Taiga said.

Leah looked at them at the moment Kuro split the blackhead with his claws. The bluff was already on the floor in the blood pool.

"Perfect..." Leah murmured.

The red-haired leaped into the air with the uninjured foot. Taiga swore and ran to the building. With her legs she pushed away from it and jumped to him in the air. As he was facing away from her, she swung her blade and went through his belly. He was knocked down and fell straight to Kuro, who once swung his claws. The redheaded body fell to the floor, and a few drops of blood had fallen everywhere around them.

"Are you all right?" asked Mahiru.

"Yeah." Leah said when Taiga drifted down to her.

The scythe in her hand disappeared like Kuro's claws. Leah looked toward the vampires and kicked the nearest with a foot.

"Are they... You know... Dead?" she asked, turning to Taiga.

With tiny poofs, the bodies disappeared. Only bloody puddles left on the floor.

"Woah..." muttered Leah confused.

"So, you have made a contract?" asked Mahiru when chains disappeared.

"Yes... I was thinking about it and it did not look bad." she said, rubbing the wrist where the chains were. "And after all..." she smiled. "I could use a little excitement in my life."

Mahiru smiled at it.

"Although she does not know what exactly she wants to fight for..." muttered Taiga, scratching the back of her head. "But she is going to find out."

"How troublesome..." Kuro mumbled rubbing his eye. "Let's go home, I'm tired."

"Hai, hai." said Mahiru, and turned to Leah. "Welcome to the Servamp world."

"Thank you." she smiled broadly and followed them back to Mahiru's apartment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
7.3K 99 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...
5K 110 21
Thought that there were only 8 Servamps? Well think again, there's 9! WHAT?! Yep. Kaida Kelly is your ordinary girl. She likes the twists and turn...
9.1K 239 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...