Teach Me How To Live -~Zen...

By Author_J_

-~Snow White With Red Hair~- After the murder of her family and now being hunted by her home kingdom, what is... More

-~Special Thanks!~-
Changed. -~Part 1~-
Changed. -~part 2~-
This Was Fun. -~2~-
leap of faith -~3~-
Talk To Me -~4~-
The Truth -p1
The Truth -p2
I Will Protect You
First Day On The Job
You Broke Her
Teach Me How To Live!
Fort Lockstown p1
Fort Lockstown p2
Together For A While
The First Day
My Week Of Training.
The Castle
A Bigger Storm
Funeral
Funeral and Ball
So New
Back Home..
The Festival
Bad News
Dress Shopping
Together For The Night
Without them.
My Birthday..
The Mountains
HAPPY 1 YEAR!
Day Out
Home Late Consequences
Home
clothing?.. not a chapter
Long Day
Slapped
Return The Stolen
Horrible Wedding
Zen..
Rue.
The Fight.
Finally, Our Meeting
Two Months At Home.
Poisoned
Again..?
i got tagged, friends. -not a chapter-
Relax
Solved
A New Queen?
Note!
Lila
Helpless.
Acceptance.
Calm.
I Surrender
Broken Chains
His End
A Break
20
Brothers Wedding
We're Fools
Too Good To Be True
Talk.
relief
almost time
Wedding
Not to worry!-notes

New Outfit, New Name

2.9K 70 20
By Author_J_

Your POV

"Now lets go, Y/n before he gets even more grumpy" Mitsuhide joked.
"IM NOT GRUMPY!" The Prince shouted as we shut the door.
"We didn't sleep last night that's why he's so grumpy" I wrote remembering the long hard night we had moving all those plants with shirayuki, sighing to myself.
"Wh-What?" Mitsuhide stuttered with a large blush and confused grin. I didn't get it until my mind went to the dark side.. I shoved Mitsuhide into the wall next to us and frantically wrote, "NOT LIKE THAT! WE WERE WORKING WITH SHIRAYUKI ALL NIGHT MOVING PLANTS IN THE GREENHOUSE!" I blushed bright red.
"Oh, alright. Whatever you say, Miss Royal Sentinel" Mitsuhide chuckled and continued walking. I sighed feeling embarrassed and ashamed for even saying something along those lines, especially about a Prince I was working under..
"Here we are! This won't take long-" he told me and handed the papers to an old man.
"What are we doing here?" I asked showing him the note.
"Oh! I forgot to even tell you.. Well I guess it could be a surprise when everything is finished. But for now I'll be taking you to get some official clothing. I wish Kiki could take you but she's busy with the guards today. They're having "intense training" today... Which happens to be Kiki who will kick their butts." He laughed as we walked out without saying a word to that old man.
How strange. I guess The Prince wrote all the instructions then..
I nodded my head to mitsuhide with a grin.
We're going to get me one of those fancy outfits that aids would normally wear I'm assuming. I wonder why Kiki and Mitsuhide don't wear those around the Prince though.. Maybe it's because they're all so close that it doesn't matter?
"Why don't you and Kiki wear yours?" I wrote.
"Well.. We've known Prince Zen for a while and although we respect our job it just never really mattered what we wore as long as our work gets done unless if there was something important happening" he said to me and flashed a smile.
"Oh" I mouthed to myself with a nod. We walked into a room where 2 women were standing next to a ton of outfits that looked very nice.
"Welcome Miss Moon" Two girls welcomed me.

3rd POV

Y/n's cheeks turned a bit rosier than normal. She felt so special having people spend the day with her picking out outfits whether the outfits were work related or not. Some of the outfits were clearly not just for work so she wondered what they were for. She smiled a little and walked in feeling happier than ever.
"Now miss, we've been told how you feel about your style. Unfortunately big cloaks aren't very formal.. Besides, with a body like yours I'm sure you'll look amazing, Miss" one of the females smiled pleasantly. Y/n looked at Mitsuhide angrily to which he shrugged and looked away.
It wasn't like Y/n was completely hiding her body anymore but she also didn't feel right wearing something normal again.
Y/n nodded then got pushed into one of the curtains as Mitsuhide took a seat and read his book. The first outfit was immediately thrown into the room with her without any word.
"Go ahead and put this on!" One woman called.

Your POV

It took me a minute to take off my original clothes and place them neatly on the floor but after that I put on the new outfit.
(I was on pinterest picking out these outfits purely for my own amusement so here ya go)

It looked very nice and expensive. It felt incredible too! There was no way I could buy something like this though.. After all, I am a runaway who didnt have money from the beginning anyway. After it was on, I tucked my hair into it then walked outside to them.
"No" the two women said together blankly. "Also pull your hair out" one of them told me.
But my hair- it's such a mess!
"Hm.. you're right.. Try this one" Mitsuhide hummed and handed y/n the next one.
I narrowed my eyes and took the nice outfit from his hands.
I really dont know about all this.. i dont know how to pay for this.. and honestly trying on clothes is not something i want to do but it is nice having some attention after so long..
"Calm down" He laughed, "There's only one more after this"

"You know, you could take that mask off if you wanted to. You are with us now and i have a feeling prince Zen wont let you out of his sights after what happened the other day." Mitsuhide shouted out before I walked out of the curtains. I looked in the mirror next to me and took off the mask.
N-No.. I can't. I have to at least keep something on... right, mother? Will this even help anymore if he's already found me? Should i keep trying to hide myself?...
I slipped back on my mask and let my hair flow freely. It was very, very long and very, very tangled. I haven't used a brush for 4 days and I don't have anything to tie it back with.
I put my hand on the curtains, hesitated, then slowly walked out.
"Whoa.." The women awe at me.
"That's a lot of hair..." Mitsuhide mumbled. I scrunched my fingers and toes and bit my bottom lip as they stared. This is so uncomfortable for me... "You almost look too important to just be a sentinel" Mitsuhide told me with a smile.
I blushed a little bit and stared at my hands which were gripping tightly to each other resting in front of me.
"You don't like attention do you, girly?" One of the women told me. I nodded a little and looked up to her. She smiled and handed me the last one. It was all black and looked more like a suit but it also had a belt for my weapons! "I think you'll like this one more" she told me and pushed me in there.
"Oh yes, and I will do your hair when you're finished!" The other shouted.

(Pretend the shirt/coat is black instead of blue)

I looked at myself in the mirror with a smirk.
Oh my gosh.. I looked like I could totally mess someone up in this thing! And the mask makes it look soooooooooo amazing!
I pushed open the curtains with a big smile that you could see even with the mask on.
"Oh, I think we found the perfect one!" The cheery one of the women smiled and clasped her hands together.
"I knew you'd like it" the other said.
"Now that we have that done, let's do something about your hair" Mitsuhide pointed out my nasty tangled hair. I scratched the back of my neck embarrassed and looked away.
"Come to the bathroom we'll clean you up!" I was told. The girls told me to take a shower, which I did and it felt amazing because I hadn't had one since that short bath while hiding from everyone. After that the girls took a brush and cleaned up my hair. They gave the bottom a little trim because of my split ends but it was very small. In the end it looked like this- (But longer 😂. Yes, it's a dream of mine to have long hair! Mine is long now but I want to see how long it will get lol) -me literally editing this months later, so I cut my hair but everyone still says it's super long. It was about to my waist before I got it trimmed!

Mitsuhide left after I got in the shower probably back to Prince Zen's side or something. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Im honestly so surprised. I never thought I'd be wearing such nice clothes.
Back at home.. we were trapped in and never got paid much.. But now that I have this job I'll be able to start buying things and I'll have a good roof over my head for free!
"How do you keep up with all that hair?" I was asked. I shrugged in response and smiled. As they did my hair earlier, every time they accidentally touched my scalp it hurt but I knew that if I could just get through it.. I could actually look nice for once. It was definitely worth it!
"Excuse us-" Prince Zen walked in with mitsuhide. He didn't even notice me but mitsuhide certainly did, I could see his big smiles and thumbs up. "Do you know where I can find Miss Moon?" The Prince asked the girls completely ignoring me. I mean, he definitely saw me when he walked in. The girls looked over at me then sighed with a slap on their foreheads.
"Y-Y/n..?!" He stuttered and blushed bright red.
U-Uh, please dont get red in the face Prince Zen! I'm the one whose embarrassed here, ugh....
I waved at him..
"Wow.. you look... beautiful" he muttered just barely able for me to hear. I blushed harder than before and felt all my hair stick up. I dont have paper near me so how could I reply?
"Oh, Zen do you-" Mitsuhide began but the Prince elbowed him in the stomach then cleared his throat.
"A-Anyway...." The Prince picked up my weapon belt that was on the floor next to my chair. "We have something for you" He smiled and held out the belt for me to take.

3rd POV

Y/n's eyes widened a bit from Zen's actions. She was already still a bit pink from a second ago but now she's really feeling the heat. She thought, "How can he be so kind to me?" It's a simple question though.. He's just a normal person like she is.
Y/n nodded and carefully took the belt from his hands and accidentally touched his fingers which resulted in them both turning a bit more pink in the face. The two were so shy towards each other yet they can feel the strong connection. Any time she gets touched by someone it pains her so much yet when the Prince touches her.. Its a relief.
"Okay, love birds. Time to go, we're all finished now!" The girls shouted at the two. They're eyes widened and they looked at each other for a second before quickly looking away again. "Take your old clothes and go" they told Y/n. She took her things and walked out behind her friends to the hall. Y/n sighed in relief then took out the notebook from her pocket.

Your POV

"What's the thing you wanted to show me, Prince Zen?" I wrote then showed him the paper.
"Oh!" He smiled then pulled out something on a string from his pocket. "This-" he handed the necklace to me.
On the card it has my name and my job... The Royal Sentinel. Is-.. Is this an ID?
"It's your identification badge" he smiled that beautiful smile of his.
"Thank you..." I whispered unconsciously, you could actually hear it this time but it didn't sound anything like words, just mumbles.
"What was that?" Mitsuhide looked around.
"Did you try to say something, Y/n?" The Prince looked into my eyes with wonder and joy. I got a little flustered and accidentally started into his eyes and panicked then remembered that.. He's not like them.
"No, it's must have been the wind" I wrote down and showed them.
"Really?" He curved one of his eyebrows. I smirked and walked in front of them.
"Don't you have paperwork?" I wrote again and showed them behind my head.
"He does but me and Kiki are letting him have the rest of the day off since he stayed up all night with you and shirayuki-" Mitsuhide tried to say before the Prince elbowed him in the stomach like I did earlier. "Ow, H-HEY!" He yelled in pain which me and the Prince laughed at.
Then suddenly Prince Zen took my hand and dragged me down the hall, running away from Mitsuhide.
"Come on!" He laughed and ran with me. I felt a little heat rise to my cheeks but i ran with him anyway with my notebook in hand but I totally dropped all my clothes behind. Mitsuhide didn't follow, he just said something to himself and walked away with the things I dropped, probably to find Kiki. We ran hand in hand all the way to the gates. He shushed me than jumped up onto the top of the wall. I giggled to myself watching him fumble a bit then finally making it up. When he reached the top he grinned and gave me a thumbs up then bent down and held out his hand for me to grab. I smiled under my mask, backed up a few steps then ran up the wall and grabbed the prince's hand, at the last second he pulled me up. We almost fell but we grabbed each other just in time. And when I say 'grabbed' I mean hugged.

Zen's POV

I let Y/n go and tried not to make it awkward... "Let's go" I whispered and walked along the top of the wall. I'm taking her to my favorite spot in the forest so we can talk without having anyone else interrupting. I jumped off the wall and carefully landed on my feet then waited for her to jump. She seemed hesitant about the jump, Maybe she was scared?
"Come on, I'll catch you" I told her smiling to myself. She nodded than jumped without another thought. I caught her like I promised, she was still very light and skinny but after a month or two here I'm sure she'll gain weight. Obi told me earlier today about their living conditions back in Alfin. The Prince intentionally kept her family and others, who were kept as slaves, malnourished so they wouldn't have much strength to run away until a week before going on missions for Prince Dominic's personal gain. Obi said that when Y/n's mother was pregnant she got sick. Prince Dominic had found her and paid for all her medical bills but after Y/n was born Dominic threaten to kill Y/n if her family didn't stay to do his biding. Then before when Y/n said it didn't hurt when I touched her... Dominic did something unspeakable and scarred her for years and left her unable to feel anything but pain when her skin is touched. I wonder why it didn't hurt her that night. Obi nor Y/n didn't seem to know it either but she looked so happy, I could see it in her eyes.
Y/n waved her hand in front of my face to catch my attention. I was still holding her like a bride...
"O-Oh, I'm sorry-" I stuttered and felt a little blush rise up. "Come with me" I smiled and cleared away my blush then lead the way after setting her down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 2 7
This story is centered around Juniper, a girl who's proved herself to be reliable and strong in the eyes of the first prince of Claire's, Prince Izan...
507K 25.2K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
565K 17.2K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
21.1K 386 20
She's told she would die. A disease that takes away every breath. What would you do if you were in her shoes? Luna Moon, a girl who's fate is to die...