Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 55

20.6K 489 118
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"We've waited to long want you right now, anything you want, anything you want."

Mature chapter

London's POV

Feeling the bed shift I whimpered and moved around trying to move away from the movement.

I wanted to sleep.

I was quickly starting to drift back to sleep until I suddenly felt a warm kiss being placed below my ear. Another one was placed on my skin and my eyes opened.

Looking beside me Stefan was smiling. I softly smiled at him and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, little one." He softly whispered.

"Morning." I replied with a yawn.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked pulling me into his chest.

"Good. How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"Wonderfully." He replied.

I softly giggled and he reached down to press a kiss on my lips. Gently kissing him back I giggled when he playfully bit my lip.

Turning to look behind me I frowned not seeing Lucky in his usual spot.

"Where's Lucky?" I asked looking back at Stefan.

"He went to go see our mom and dad for an event we have the day after tomorrow." He told me.

"What event?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it." He pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Okay." I mumbled.

He smiled and fluttered his lips on mine. Beginning to trail he lips down to my neck he placed playful kisses on my skin.

Softly giggling at his silly antics he laughed and continued to place kisses on me.

"Stefan." I giggled.

Continuing what he was doing he suddenly flipped us over so he was hovering on top of me. Leaning down he placed more kisses on my skin.

I continued laughing as I tried to push him away, but he was stronger than me.

"Stefan." I repeated in laughter.

"Hmm." He hummed against my neck.

Placing a few more kisses here and there he finally stopped and looked down at me.

"You woke up in a playful mood." I giggled.

"I can't love on my Princess?" He asked me teasingly.

"I didn't say that." I tapped his chest with a smile.

"I didn't imply it." He leaned down.

Placing his lips on mine he softly kissed me. Returning the kiss back our lips moved in a gentle pace.

When we finally pulled away he smiled and laid back down next to me. Feeling him press a kiss on my temple an idea popped into my head.

Sitting up I sat down on his tummy. He looked at me with a smile as he tilted his head in confusion.

"What are you doing, little one." He asked with a grin.

Leaning down I began placing small kisses on his cheeks. Making my way down to his neck I felt his chest vibrate with laughter.

Playfully placing kisses on his skin I felt his hands place themselves on my hips. We laughed together until I was done.

"You are something else, London Rosewood." He softly smiled.

"So are you Stefan DeMontello." I smiled.

Laying down on his chest he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed quiet for a few minutes enjoying each other's company.

"I have to take a shower." I mumbled against his chest.

"Can I join you?" He asked teasingly.

"No." I sat up.

"And why not?" He smirked.

"Because I said so." I replied.

Getting off of him I got off the bed. Standing beside him he turned around and rested his chin on his hand.

"And what if I don't listen?"

"Then we'll have to find out." I leaned down to press a kiss on his lips.

Walking away I made my way into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I used the toilet and brushed both my teeth and my hair.

When I was done I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower water. Adjusting it to my liking I stepped in once I was satisfied.

Standing under the water I let the warm water rinse my body. Closing my eyes I ran my hands over my face and let out a breath.

Suddenly feeling arms wrap around my waist I gasped and opened my eyes. Stefan was standing in front me in all his naked glory.

Leaning down to my ear I felt my breathing hitch up from our closeness.

"You should know I don't listen to everything by now." He whispered in my ear.

"S-Stefan." I stuttered.

"Yes, baby." He mumbled, leaning down into my neck.

His lips teasingly attached onto my skin and he began to place warm kisses on my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"You tell me, Princess."

My eyes fluttered closed as he sucked on my skin. Moving his lips against my skin teasingly I soon became frustrated by his slow movements.

"Wait, little one." He smirked.

Continuing his slow torture he trailed his lips to the skin below my ear and roughly sucked. A fit of moans and whimpers fell from my lips as my head fell back, allowing him more space to roam freely.

"Fuck, the things you do to me." He groaned.

Slowly I forgot about me being completely bare and vulnerable under his eyes.

Trailing his lips up to my lips he placed his on mine and the slow and gentle kiss we shared earlier was replaced by an eager and rough one.

Moving my lips against his I whimpered feeling him bite my lower lip. When my mouth opened he took that as an advantage and dipped his tongue into my mouth.

Exploring my mouth with his tongue he licked my bottom lip and I softly moaned at the feeling.

When he pulled away he pressed his forehead against mine as we both tried to regain our breaths back.

The warm water rushed down our body's as we stood still in each other's hold.

"Fucking hell, what are you doing to me, little one." He groaned.

After a few seconds he cursed under his breath and placed his hands under my thighs. I squeaked when he picked me up and pushed me against the wall.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I held onto him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist and he once more leaned down to kiss me.

Eagerly kissing him I gasped into his mouth when he started to rub against me. Feeling something hard rub against my core I whimpered and followed along with his actions.

We quickly began grinding against each other as ours lips stayed together, not once letting go. His hands roamed my body until he found his way to my bottom. Feeling him grip onto my cheeks I squeaked out in surprise.

When I ran out of breath I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck. Keeping his movements steady I leaned my head into his neck.

"S-Stefan." I stuttered out.

"Yes, baby." He rasped out.

"I n-need more." I whimpered.

"I was hoping you were going to ask that." He groaned.

Stopping his movements he moved his hand down to his length. Suddenly feeling his tip press against my entrance I lowly gasped.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yes." I answered out of breath.

"If you want me to stop at anytime tell me, okay."

Nodding my head he placed his hand on the wall beside my head. Feeling him push into me I whimpered as I threw my head back onto the wall.

My hands found their way to his hair and I pulled on it when he started moving in and out of me. My eyes closed, my teeth biting into my bottom lip harshly.

Pleasure filled my body as I felt him move in and out of me in a even pace.

"F-faster." I whimpered.

Leaning his head into my neck he began moving in a faster pace. Groans fell from his lips as my nails dug into his back.

"You feel so fucking good around me." He rasped.

Lifting his head up his finger pulled my chin down.

"Open your eyes, kitten." He said.

I did as he said and I swallowed back a breath seeing his eyes had turned dark.

"Is daddy making you feel good." He asked in a demanding velvety voice.

My breathing picked up when he used the phrase daddy. I found the word weird, but my body reacted to it in pleasure.

I found the word pleasing to my surprise.

"Answer my question, kitten. Does my little Princess like it when daddy fucks her roughly?" He smirked.

Nodding my head I moaned when he picked up his pace and roughly thrusted into me.

"I want words, kitten." He said.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Yes, what." He teased.

My cheeks heated up with blush as I hesitated to use the word.

"Y-yes, daddy."

"Good." He smirked.

He quickly began roughly thrusting in and out of me, a mix of moans and whimpers falling from my lips.

The feeling in my tummy soon began to flutter as Stefan continued to pound into me.

"S-Stefan." I whimpered. "I n-need t-to."

"Hold it in for daddy, baby." He groaned.

Biting my lip my head fell back onto the wall as the feeling grew stronger.

"Stefan." I managed to say without stuttering.

"Hold it, baby."

Closing my eyes the feeling became unbearable. My finger nails scratched Stefan's back as he roughly thrusted in and out of me. Burying my face into his neck I whimpered holding back the need to release.

"Let go, Princess."

As soon as those words slipped out of his mouth the feeling rushed down my tummy and I bit down on Stefan's shoulder, a loud moan escaping my lips. Stefan roughly thrusted into me once more before pulling out. Feeling warm liquid spill on the inside of my thigh I tightly kept my arms wrapped around his neck.

Keeping my face buried in his neck I tried to regain my breathing back. Closing my eyes we stood quietly in each other's hold as we both calmed down from our moment.

"You did so good for daddy." Stefan whispered into my neck.

Humming in satisfaction he chuckled. Pulling away from his neck he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

Settling me back down on the ground I winced feeling pain in my lower region.

"Told you I fucked you good." He smirked.

A deep blush covered my cheeks and I looked down at my feet. Suddenly feeling a loofah washing my body I felt my body relax as Stefan cleaned me up.

We quickly finished after, Stefan turning off the water. Stefan reached out to grab a towel and I frowned when I noticed the glass door had been open the whole time.

Stefan wrapped a towel around me and a towel around himself. I stepped out first, rubbing my feet against the carpet.

Feeling his body behind mine he placed a warm kiss on my shoulder. Making our way out of the bathroom I stopped in surprise seeing Lucky sitting on the bed.

"I thought I told you to keep your dick in your pants." Lucky chuckled typing something into his phone.

"Couldn't help myself." Stefan replied with a chuckle.

"You put on a good show in there. Didn't know you liked it so roughly, Princess." Lucky looked up at me.

My cheeks heated up once more when I got what he meant.

He had been watching us.

"How long were you watching?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Long enough to know that you also like it when he used the word daddy." He smirked. "Now that one was a surprise."

I blushed once more.

"And quite honestly, it's a fucking turn on." He said.

"I think we'll be using that word more often from now on. I like it when you call me daddy." Stefan hotly whispered into my ear.

"Is that understood." Lucky stood up.

Hovering over me he gently grabbed my chin.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Yes, what." He lowly spoke.

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl." Stefan said.

My breathing was fast as they both blocked me from moving anywhere.

"We'll let you get dressed." Lucky pressed a kiss to my forehead.

Nodding my head both him and Stefan walked out of the room. Shutting the door behind them I shifted over to the bed and sat down.

Closing my eyes I let out a shaky breath.

My mind was running crazy as I thought about what just happened. The idea of using that word never came to mind and now that I was asked to use it I didn't know how to react.

Of course what I had been asked wasn't your exact normal thing, but the thought of using it didn't bother me as much as it should.

The word wasn't appealing to use, especially using it for both Lucky and Stefan, but it didn't bother me.

I would have to get used to saying the 'Phrase' because I honestly don't know how it makes me feel.

Hearing Bears barking coming from downstairs I slightly jumped as it broke me from my thoughts.

Letting out a sigh I stood up and made my way to the closet. Stepping in I looked through my clothes and decided on a simple white dress. I knew we weren't going to be leaving the house so I took it off the hanger and proceeded to change into my clothes.

Once I was done I made my way downstairs. Hearing laughing coming from the kitchen I fiddled with the end of my dress as I walked in. Seeing Lucky and Stefan having a conversation they stopped talking when I walked in.

"Hey, baby." Stefan smiled.

"You look beautiful, Princess." Lucky smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed looking down at my feet.

"Sit, breakfast is ready." He said.

Doing as he said I sat down and looked down at the floor seeing Bear running up to me. I giggled when he began hopping on his back legs.

"Silly, puppy." I smiled.

He barked at me and ran over to his food bowl.

Seeing Lucky place a plate of food in front of me I smiled up at him and he kissed my hair. Looking at my plate I nearly squealed in excitement seeing it was my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes.

Looking up at Lucky and Stefan they were both softly chuckling at my reaction to my food. Blush clouded my cheeks as I frowned.

"There's nothing funny." I told them.

"There isn't. You're just to fucking adorable." Stefan said.

Winking at me I held back a smile and began to eat my food.

"Baby." Lucky called.

"Yes." I hummed.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"We can't do anything outside of the house. There's going to be a thunderstorm today." Stefan said.

I frowned as the idea of going somewhere was quickly shut down from my mind. Trying to think of something else I didn't come up with anything.

"How about we just rest at home than." Lucky suggested.

"That's fine." I nodded.

Stefan agreed and I hopped out of my seat. Picking up my plate I set it down in the sink. Walking back to grab my empty glass of orange juice I swiftly grabbed both of Lucky and Stefan's empty plates.

Beginning to wash the dishes I jumped feeling arms being wrapped around me from behind.

"I could've grabbed that." Lucky buried his face into my neck.

"I wanted to do it." I hummed.

A soft chuckle fell from his lips, a smile forming on mine. He squeezed my waist and pressed a kiss on the skin of my neck.

"I'll leave you to it then." He mumbled.

His fingers picked up my chin and he leaned in over my shoulder to press a kiss on my lips. Smiling against his lips he pulled away before biting my bottom lip.

I blushed and he smirked at me before walking away.

Continuing to do the dishes I quickly finished. Drying my hands I sighed and looked down seeing Bear hopping at my feet.

"What do you want?" I smiled picking him up.

I slightly groaned as his weight settled in my arms. He was getting bigger and heavier. The growing puppy squirmed in my hold, settling his paws on my chest he began to lick my face.

I giggled and held onto him. Pulling away from him he calmed down and rested in my hold. Rubbing his fur he barked and settled back down.

"I love you." I smiled down at him.

He lifted his head up and looked up at me. Licking my cheek again he barked, his eyes lighting up. A giggle fell from my lips and he happily began to bark.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." I laughed.

He stopped and I put him back down on the floor. Running off I smiled and made my way to the library. Hearing his paws running behind me I stopped and looked behind me.

He was holding one of his toys in his mouth. Stopping at my feet he dropped it on he floor. Leaning down to pick it up I held it in my hand and he barked.

Running around my legs in circles I chuckled. He wanted to play with me, changing my plans of finding a good book to read.

"I guess we have other plans then." I softly laughed.

Making my way to the living room I sat down on the floor. Tucking my feet under me Bear ran up to me and bumped into my legs.

"Slow down." I rubbed the top of his head.

Sitting on his hind legs he wagged his tail. Throwing the toy into the foyer he quickly got onto his feet and ran after it.

I waited a few seconds before he appeared, his little legs carrying him as fast as they could. Once he stopped at my feet he dropped the toy in my lap and I threw it once more.

After an hour of playing with Bear the loud sound of thunder hit the sky and I jumped at the sudden loud sound of it.

Rain quickly started to hit the roof of the sky and Bear ran into my lap as he whimpered.

"It's okay, it's just rain." I whispered.

Thunder hit the sky loudly once more and I whimpered. Standing up I picked Bear up and brought his toy with me.

"Lucky." I called out.

Not getting an answer I walked into the kitchen as I looked for him or Stefan.

"Lucky." I called out again.

Another round of thunder hit as more run fell. Bear suddenly jumped out of my arms and ran off. I slightly gasped at his sudden action and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Stefan." I called his name this time.

Again, I'd didn't get an answer. I began to grow worried and nervous. Swallowing back a breath I jumped when the lights went out for a few seconds.

Lightning lit up the sky and a scream escaped my lips seeing the silhouette of a tall man standing outside of the patio doors.

The lights came back on and I backed away from the door in fear seeing that the figure wasn't there anymore.

Burning tears filled my eyes as I bumped into someone's chest. Letting out another scream I quickly turned around.

Seeing Lucky standing there with a worried face I sucked in a breath a relief. Running into his chest he wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into his chest.

"I was calling your name, London. Why didn't you answer me." He asked in worry.

I didn't answer as I cried in fear.

"London answer me." He said. "What happened?"

Feeling him lift up my chin he held it gently forcing me to look up at him.

"Answer me, Princess." He softly spoke.

"T-there was a man st-standing at t-the door." I hiccuped.

He frowned and pulled me back into his chest.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." He whispered in my ear.

"Wh-where were y-you." I muttered into his chest.

"I was in the shower, kitten. I'm so sorry for leaving you down here without telling you. I'm sorry." He apologized.

Holding onto me tightly I felt him place a warm kiss on my head. Hearing him mutter something under his breath he picked me up and I squeaked at his sudden action.

Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck I buried my face into his neck. A drop of water fell on my cheek and I looked up. His hair was wet from his recent shower.

He walked us into his office and sat down in his chair. Keeping me on his lap he sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, baby." He mumbled.

"It's fine." I whispered.

I had finally calmed down from my crying, but the fear from seeing that man still lingered. I couldn't get it over it. That was the second time I had seen them and I knew it was the same person.

It was the same exact person.

"Lucky." I said lifting my head up.

"Yes, Princess." He hummed rubbing back gently.

"That person." I whispered lowly.

"What, baby. Tell me, it's okay." He softly spoke.

"That wasn't the first time I saw them." I finished in a whisper.

"What?" He frowned deeply. "When was the first time?"

"When you left and I stayed behind with Stefan." I told him.

"Why are you just now telling me this?" He asked me.

"I forgot about it." I mumbled.

"Baby, you have to tell me things like this. Understand that I don't want something to happen to you and I not know about it. Things like this are important." He pressed his hand on my cheek.

I leaned into his touch and he gently rubbed his thumb across my skin. Feeling regret and guilt begin to run through me I frowned. All the things that I hadn't dared to tell him began to come back to my head and I removed myself from his hold.

"What's wrong, baby." He frowned.

A frown formed on my face seeing one on his.

"I'm sorry, Lucky." I barely spoke, but I knew he heard me clearly.

"Why are you apologizing, Princess. There's nothing to be sorry for." He said.

Shaking my head I held back tears.

"I've been lying to you and Stefan." I whispered.

"About what, London." He asked with a frown.

Letting out a breath of fear I told him about the texts I got three months ago. As I told him I felt the weight on my shoulders from holding onto it for a while let go.

I was tired. Tired of hiding things from him. I was scared to tell him because of the fear I had of getting in trouble, but I got the opposite reaction. He was calm about it, taking in everything I had to say.

When I was done I looked down at my fingers as I fiddled with them.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked me.

"I was scared that you were going to be mad." I mumbled.

"Look at me." He softly demanded.

Lifting up my gaze he reached his hand out and once again placed it on my cheek.

"Why would I get mad, baby? I'm just sad that you didn't trust in me. Things like this are important to me. If something were to happen to you and I wouldn't of known about this I wouldn't be able to live it down. I love you, Princess. I need you to put your trust in me."

"I love you, Lucky." I whispered.

"I love you even more, little one." He replied.

Placing his lips on mine he softly kissed me. Pulling away I leaned back into his neck. We sat quietly until I remembered about that day they had left me alone in Seattle.

That man that had showed up to the apartment had completely been erased from my mind until now. I found it weird that he told me not to tell them he came to see them.

"Lucky." I mumbled into his neck.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Remember that day you and Stefan left me alone in your apartment in Seattle." I said.

"Yeah, why are you mentioning it?" He asked.

"When you and Stefan were gone a man came to see you, but I told him you weren't there. I asked him if he wanted me to tell you guys he came by, but he told me not to tell you." I explained to him.

"What did he look like?" Lucky asked.

"He was tall and he had a bit of a beard growing. Oh, and he had a deep Spanish accent." I told him.

"Princess." He said suddenly sounding alarmed.

"Yes?" I frowned in confusion.

"Why am I just now finding out about this?" He lifted his head up from my neck making me do the same.

"I didn't think it was important." I tilted my head as I grew even more confused.

I'm in freaking love with Billie Marten.

Comment and vote.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 15.1K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
Queen By Bee

Fanfiction

5.9K 151 46
"You tried to convince me that you liked me, gave me hope. Now it's my turn." He whispered in a low raspy tone of voice then immediately crashed his...
17.9K 268 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
607 22 21
*** "Wanna know something funny..." He whispered as he leaned into me, His lips brushing gently against the shell of my ear, his warm breath sending...