Healing You

By mikaylaalexis27

Description currently under renovation :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 Part I
Chapter 32 Part II
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Reminder!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 Part II
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49.5
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 Part II
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 55 Part II
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 Part I
Chapter 59 Part II
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Part I
Chapter 61 Part II
Future of Healing You
Chapter 62 Part I
Chapter 62 Part II
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 56

6.9K 321 118
By mikaylaalexis27

Lucas

    Scarlett and I had a fantastic weekend together. We did as much as we could in our two days, but we decided to do a week in the six after finals so we can experience more of what Toronto has to offer. Spending time with her was great. I couldn't get enough of her the entire time. The highlight of the weekend was the sex. It seems like the birthday sex I gave her awoke her inner freak because she's been insatiable ever since, not that I'm mad.

    "Baby, I need to leave for real this time," Scarlett says against my bare chest. I wrap my arm tighter around her waist to stop her from leaving my side.

    "Nooo, stay in bed with me." I bury my face in the crook of her neck and plant soft kisses along her throat.

    "Lucas," She laughs out, trying to push me away, but I refuse to budge. "I need to start getting ready."

"Stay here, and I'll eat you out again." I offer wiggling my brow at her.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'm already going to be late thanks to you and your shenanigans."

"You weren't complaining about my 'shenanigans' when I was dicking you down this morning," I state bluntly. We've been up for almost an hour and thanks to Ms. Tease, we've already had sex once, and if she stays in bed with me, we can start working on round 2.

Scarlett hits my chest, obviously flustered. She hates when I bring up her newly acquired intense sex drive. I don't know why she's embarrassed. It's a good thing. Now if only we could just get her stamina up.

"Lucas shut up, you know I just can't lay in bed and have sex with you all the time. We've been doing that for the past week. I need to go out and see the world. Breathe some fresh air. Feel the sun against my skin."

"Why can't we? I'll open up a window and turn on my desk lamp. Boom fresh air and sun, all in the comfort of the bed." Scarlett does have a point. In the week since we've come back from our weekend trip, all we've done so far is go to class, lay in bed, and have sex. It sounds like a good time to me, so I don't know what the issue is.

"You're making me neglect my other friends. I have to split my time with my guys evenly."

I turn on my side and look at her. Scarlett's beautiful all times of the day, but there's something about her first thing in the morning that makes my heart skip a beat. She's bare-faced, scars showing, glasses on and scarf tied around her head. Mornings are when she's the most authentic and most vulnerable, and it honors me that she has chosen me to be this comfortable with.

"So that's what you're doing today?" I whisper, stroking her cheek.  It still feels surreal when I wake up, and she's laying next to me. I'm a lucky guy.

"Yes, sir. Hanging out with Asher and Angel."

At the mention of Angel, I roll my eyes and blow out a frustrated breath. Moment effectively ruined.

"I wish there wasn't beef between you two. I don't even know why it's there. You've met a solid two times."

Angel has a thing for Scarlett. Anyone with eyes can see it, except Scarlett for some reason.

Scarlett takes my silence as disapproval, so she keeps going trying to plead her case for Angel. "You guys don't even really know each other. We all need to hang out together so you both can see that the other is not out to get the other. You and Ash get along great, so I don't know why you can't do the same with Angel?"

Because Asher isn't trying to fuck you isn't it obvious?

Of course, I don't say that to her. I know that it bothers Scarlett that Angel and I have this animosity between each other so for the sake of her I will try to get along with the guy trying to take my girl away from me.

"I'll try," I tell her and instantly her face perks back up. I'll do anything to make Scarlett happy even if that means having to sit down and pretend to tolerate someone who obviously doesn't want us together.  "Now go get ready and tell Yates that I said hey."

~*~

When Scarlett finally leaves, I realize that I can't just stay in my room all day waiting for her to come back. I need to get up at least and see what the guys have been up to since I left for Toronto.

    Alex is sitting at the kitchen island, probably entertaining his girl of the week. Sometimes the guys ask me if I miss being a player since that was the only thing I knew and I have to say, I don't miss it all. The right woman can change a man for the better, plus the sex is better when you're having it with the same girl.

    "I see you finally came from your love nest. Where's Scarlett? She's not attached to your hip?"

    "Haha very funny. She went out with her friends."

    "That's good. Don't want y'all to get too attached to the point where you guys start finishing each other sentences." Alex cringes. "How did the trip go? She enjoy her birthday?"

    "Yeah, she loved it. We had a great time. We're going back after finals."

    "You give that birthday dick? I know you been giving her consistent dick since coming back because you guys fuck like you're the only ones in the house."

    I laugh because it's true, but I don't care how loud we get. My name is on the lease. I've been listening to the guys have sex since we moved. They'll be fine. Honestly, I thought Scarlett would care more, but once we start getting into it, she's basically screaming my name.

    "You already know I did. I gave her the best dick she'll ever have in her life, which she rightfully deserved after she snatched my soul."

    "Scarlett?! Little Miss Innocent Scarlett?" Alex looks genuinely shocked. "She gave you head?" He whispers.

    "Yeah, man." My dick twitches at the memory of Scarlett's pretty full lips around it. I miss her. I need her to come back now.

    "Damn I didn't know she was a freak like that."

    "Don't tell her I told you that." Alex and I have always talked about our sex lives, but I don't think Scarlett would be too happy with Alex knowing she had a mouth full of my kids.

"She might have been a virgin, but that mouth definitely was not," Alex says, laughing.

"What do you mean?" My stomach drops at what he's implying.

"No girl is going to snatch your soul, giving head on her first time. It's unheard of. Scarlett has done this before bro. She perfected her skills and technique."

Alex has a point. I've gotten head from girls who've never done it before, and it wasn't nearly as good as what Scarlett did. Hell, she was better than girls that I know, know their way around a dick.

I know it shouldn't matter at all what Scarlett has done before meeting me. I mean she knows that I have a high body count and she doesn't let that bother her, so why does the thought of me not being her first in everyone way sexually make me feel some kind of way?

Alex and I stop talking about my sex life and hang out like we used to do before Scarlett came into my life. As much as I love Scarlett and being around her, it was good to hang out with just the guys. Like Scarlett said, I feel like I'm neglecting my friends.

Alex eventually leaves because his girl of the week requested some dick, so I'm alone again. Where are Jeremiah and Liam?

Almost on cue, I hear the front door open. Liam walks in, unaware that I'm laying on the couch.

"Yes, baby...I know but-...You don't underst-" He pauses and lets out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry...I get that but...okay whatever. I love you. Good night baby." Liam hangs up his phone and runs his hand through his hair. "Fuck."

"Relationship problems?" I ask him from, popping my head up from the couch.

Liam doesn't even have the energy to deny what I heard. He sits across from me and rubs his face. He looks bad. I haven't seen him like this since his parents were thinking about getting a divorce.

"You don't even know the half of it. Why are girls so difficult, bro?"

"Is it that they're difficult or that they see the world differently than we do so it just feels like they're more difficult than we are." Thunder claps, startling me. I didn't even know that it was raining outside. Maybe I do need to get out more.

"Either way, man, I don't know if this relationship stuff is even worth it at this point. We have a good thing going. I don't know why she wants to complicate things."

"If you truly love this girl, then you'll make this relationship work. Relationships aren't supposed to be easy. They're difficult, and sometimes you'll feel like giving up, but if the love is there, you'll push through because you can't imagine doing that for anyone else."

"Damn bro you get into a relationship and then all of a sudden you're a guru." Liam laughs. "But on the real, you're right. I love her a lot. I've never felt this way about a girl before. I'm just confused."

"That's understandable. Especially for guys like us, relationships are tricky. Why haven't you brought her around?  You know we're accepting of people."

Liam looks uneasy as he looks at me. "It's not that I don't know you guys are accepting. It's just...I don't know Lucas. I'm not ready to bring her around just yet."

"That's cool, but just know whenever you are we'll be here to accept your girl into the family."

"Thanks, bro. I appreciate it."

My phone rings, interrupting our little moment, which is good because I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. I love Liam like a brother, but we don't usually get deep like this. That's a Jeremiah thing. Scarlett's calling me. It's kind of late, so I figured she was going to stay over at Asher's which is why I didn't bother checking up on her.

"Hey, baby, what's up?"

"Lucas," Scarlett squeaks out over the phone.

"What's wrong?" I'm trying not to panic, but it's hard not to when I hear the tone of her voice. She doesn't sound like herself. She's breathing quickly and like she's holding back tears.  I want to make sure she's not hurting herself or about to do something she's going to regret.

"What's wrong?" Liam mouths to me. I hold up my fingers to let him know to hold on.

"Scarlett? You still there?"  She's quiet.

"I-um- It's nothing. I-" There's a loud clap of thunder and lightning strikes. The lights in the house flicker and I hear the rain get heavier. It's getting bad out there.

Scarlett shrieks and she starts crying over the phone. I'm confused for a second and then I remember the night she woke up screaming from her nightmare. She mentioned how she doesn't like thunderstorms when she thought that I was sleeping. I piece together what's going on. 

"Baby girl just breath. Where are you right now?"

"I-I was d-driving back because I-missed you," I can barely make out what she's saying over through her sobs. She's having a panic attack.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you." I'm already grabbing my keys and motioning for Liam to follow me.

"I-I pulled over." She cries out. My heart tightens. Girls crying, in general, affects me, but Scarlett crying, makes me feel helpless.

"I'll be right there, baby. Hold on."

~*~

Modern technology, namely Find My iPhone is terrific. I figure that Scarlett didn't know where she was at and if she did, she probably wouldn't have been able to tell me.

"Fuck!" Liam yells as he steadies the wheel. This is the third time we've hydroplaned tonight. The rain is coming down fast and heavy, making it difficult for driving. We've seen a bunch of accidents along the roads already. Thankfully none of them involved a white Dodge Charger. Liam drives my truck while I track her cell phone. She's on the highway somewhere.

I keep Scarlett on the line, more for my benefit than hers. Her cries went from sobs to small whimpers.

"This rain is fucking ridiculous. I swear it's falling sideways." Liam says to me. He's hunched over the wheel trying to see through the rain. We can barely see ten feet in front of us.

"We should be coming up on her soon." I'm looking more at my phone than our actual surroundings. I hope we don't miss her because we're going to have to go all the way around to get back to her.

"Wait, Liam, there's her car," I shout as we're about to pass the white Dodge Charger. Liam hits the brakes so hard that I slam against the seatbelt.

"Fuck!"

"My bad." Liam pulls up in front of her.

Pulling my hoodie up, I jog out into the rain and knock on her window.

Scarlett's balled up on her front seat, hiding in her hoodie. She looks up to me with mascara running down her face and red-rimmed eyes. She opens the door, and I immediately pick her up, not saying a word.

    Getting home takes much longer than it should, but we finally make it back safely. I thank Liam and carry Scarlett to my room. She says nothing as she clutches onto my chest.

    "Are you okay?" I ask her.

    Scarlett simply nods. I sigh. There's no use in trying to make her talk when she gets like this. She'll come back around sooner or later.

    It's frustrating sometimes seeing her take six steps forward just for something as insignificant as a journal or driving during a storm take her back 12 steps. It's like every time she's doing good, something trips her up. It's not fair.

    "Sorry." It takes her over 2 hours for her to talk.

    "It's okay," I tell her. Because it is, I'll do anything for her.

    "It's not. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. It was just rain."

    "You have a thing with thunderstorms." I remind her.

    "But I shouldn't 'have a thing with thunderstorms.'  I was fine, and then I just started over thinking, and I don't know. One minute I'm fine and the next thing I know I can hear Kassidy choking on her blood again. I just-" She exhales. "I just really fucking wished things as dumb as the fucking rain, didn't make it feel like my heart is going to burst. I'm over the trauma. I just want to be okay again."

    "Scarlett, you can't rush these things, because if you do you're going to end up like you did on New Years or worse. I didn't mind coming to get you. I'm not only your boyfriend, but I'm also your best friend too. We're working through this together, whatever that means. If I have to stay up with you all night because your nightmares are terrible, I will. If I have to go out in the middle of a storm because you're scared of a storm, I will. You never have to go through alone again. We're a unit baby."

----------------------------------

This is my least favorite chapter so far. I was so uninspired writing this, which is why it took so long.

Excuse any typos :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 15
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
264K 15.5K 38
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈 .. (2 books in 1)
232K 6.6K 33
a black teenage girl is going to work for this rich white family to pay for college the following year and the son of the rich white family is a obno...
3.5K 206 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...