secret baby ~ Jenzie

By deckerstvr

(Completed) in which a girl has a crush on a boy what will happen when this girl sleeps with her crush ? for... More

description
━━━━༺ 1 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 2 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 3 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 4 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 5 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 6 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 7 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 8 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 9 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 10 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 11 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 12 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 13 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 14 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 15 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 16 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 17 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 18 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 19 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 20 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 21 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 22 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 23 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 24 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 25 ༻━━━━
e p i l o g u e

━━━━༺ 26 ༻━━━━

2.4K 52 1
By deckerstvr

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
After the wedding was over my dad drived us to my house well should i call it OUR house. Never mind we entered the house it was already 7:00pm. Hazel went to her room.

"umm.. kenzie am I going to sleep in your room ?"

"Yeah.. of course you are my husband" I said in a duh tone. "Ok, I already got a small bag with some of my cloths and maybe tomorrow I will go get the rest." He said. "Ok" I said.

We went to OUR room and then I got my pyjama out and then I went to the bathroom to wear it.

I went out to see Hazel and Johnny sitting together watching sponge bob in the living room. They looked so cute together. I decided to make dinner because I'm sure Hazel is hungry. I got out three pieces of the oreo cake we made a day or two ago. I put them in plates and then I said " come dinner is ready" they both came and we all ate in silence.

I was thinking of wether to say or not to say about that Johnny is Hazel's dad. I was cut off by Hazel saying " mommy can I call Mr. Johnny dad?" "Yeah of course" I said. "Ok, daddy" she said hugging him. He hugged back, they looked so cute.

After when we were done eating i told hazel to go to her room and sleep and then me and Johnny went to our room.

I got ready for the bed and then johnny said "kenzie, who is her father?""uh.. do you need to know ?" I said. " Well yeah.... do i even know him?" he asked. " Yeah you know him pretty well" I said. "Wait a second how old is Hazel ?"he asked "She is 5 and 3 quarters" I said "that means it was about 5 years ago....... we were dating. You cheated on me"  he screamed the last part. "Johnny.. I-i need to tell you something.....you're Hazel's father" I admitted. He looked confused and then he said "what do you mean" he said.

I Breathed in and out to start my speech. "Johnny remember when you told me to come over. We didn't use protections and guess what I was really sick I went to the doctor and he told me I was pregnant and that's why I started wearing oversized hoodies and sweatshirts so people couldn't find out. I also wanted to tell you but you kissed hayley and then when she was a year old I decided to call you but your fiance which I know is Lauren your sister answered. I didn't want to ruin your life so I just left you like that to have a better life with your wife." I finally ended my long speech.

"Oh...... thanks for telling me." He said. "I know this wouldn't change anything but I want to tell you that I was forced to do so. I did kiss Hayley because she said she would do something bad for you so obviously I chose you. I would do anything for you, kenz" I smiled at what he said and then I hugged him.

And we kissed.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

LAST CHAPTER. EPILOGUE IS NEXT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...
45.9K 1.1K 17
{COMPLETED} #2 in the She's the One series • It's advised to read the 1st book first Johnny's moved to Australia!! Will Kenzie and Johnny's relatio...
718K 20K 61
❝You're just a stupid girl with a daddy kink.❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...