Always - Fillie

By heyjudx

"I wish you could see your beauty through my eyes, Millie." -- Plot: Years after Stranger Things, Millie and... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three - Deal
Four - precious
Five - Give it a try
Six - Pay attention
Seven - Perfect
Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?
Nine - Drowned
Ten - broken
Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life
Twelve - Birthday
Thirteen - Culture
Fourteen - You're the one that I want
Fifteen - I care
Sixteen - Time together
Seventeen - Cliché
Eighteen - Little Things
Nineteen - Part of my life
Twenty One - Magnets
Twenty Two - You & I
Twenty Three - Motivation
Twenty Four - Cookies

Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters

1.5K 45 46
By heyjudx

"Good Morning." Millie yawned looking at the other side of her bed.

"Morning." He looked at her and then back at his phone.

"So today is the big day." She smiled and got closer to him.

"Yeah, I'm really excited but also nervous. It's been a while since the last time I've been on stage." He sighed, switched off his iPhone and kissed her forehead.

"Hey, there's nothing to be nervous about. You're doing what you love, aren't you?" She asked, moving and caressing his cheek.

He nodded.

"See, everything is going to be more than fine." She reassured him with a grin and he laughed. "Also, have you thought about that thing?" She asked.

"I don't know, Mills." He looked down, "You know me, I'd love to have you there with all my heart but..."

"Finn, listen to me." She lifted his chin. "If people are there only for me or only for you, they don't deserve to be there." She paused and he looked at her, listening attentively. "They should be there for the band and for the amazing music you all make, there are no other reasons. The band isn't only made of you and I'm not an attraction."

He smiled at her. "Yeah, yeah." He nodded and kissed her forehead, "You're right."

"Does that mean I'm coming?" She asked, eyes shining bright and excitement in her brown chocolate eyes.

"Yes." He replied chuckling lightly at her cuteness.

She smiled and jumped at him, hugging him tight. "I'm seeing you play live!" She exclaimed, like an eleven year old Justin Bieber fan in early 2010 would probably do.

"I'm glad you're happy about my music!"

Finn truly was. Music made him feel incredible, the best version of himself. And seeing her happy about it made it even better.

"The concert is at 8pm, I'll get there a little earlier to practice for a while and check things out with the band." He said, "You don't have to, you can get there on time. You'd be bored anyways." He laughed.

"No, I wouldn't!" She protested, laughing and slapping his shoulder lightly, going back to her place on the bed. "But I'm gonna help Noah decorate his place today."

"Okay, have fun." He laughed and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" She murmured.

"Home. See you later, angel." He kissed her lips.

"See you." She smiled at him, who was now near the door, and laid down again trying to sleep again.

——

Millie arrived at a really high building in the heart of NYC. It had a off-white color on the walls and a green awning upon the door.

After getting the elevator and reaching the 14th floor, she searched for apartment 1453 and pressed the doorbell.

"Hi!" Noah opened the door and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Hey!" She smiled, getting out of the hug, before getting inside the apartment. "What a great place you have here, Schnipper."

"I know right!" He turned around excitingly and she laughed. "Now, care to help?" He lifted two cans of gray wall paint.

"Let's do it!" She exclaimed, getting high up one of the ladders with a bucket in one of her little hands.

They talked all the time while putting some colors onto Noah's walls, giving some life to his living room. They threw paint on each other too, and Millie yelled angrily at him while laughing saying she'd have to go to the concert later that day.

"How have you been?" Noah asked Millie.

"Ehm, good. I just felt a little down a few weeks ago." She answered looking down.

"I'm glad you have someone to count on." He said referring to Finn. "But don't forget you still have the old me whenever you feel down." He laughed "So, how is he doing anyway?" Noah teased as he painted the bottom part of one of the living room walls.

She laughed as a response. "Pretty great.
Calpurnia is performing tonight, actually. You should come with me!" She suggested, looking down at him from the ladder.

"Well, while you have an amazing night watching your boyfriend perform, I have a boring ass event at Fendi." He explained faking a smile and she laughed.

"Too bad!" She complained, throwing paint at him.

"Hey!" He shouted, laughing and threw back at her. "I wouldn't want to ruin the little moment of yours anyways."

She threw color at him again, which accidentally started a small paint war through the Schnapp boy's apartment.

——

After heading out of Noah's, Millie went to her place, showered, changed clothes and put only a little bit of makeup.

She got her car and went to the place the concert would happen. She arrived a little before it started, the band was still passing sound and testing everything so it went as good as possible.

"Hi!" Millie approached Finn, who was sitting on the edge of the stage with his legs down holding a bottle of water.

He looked down at her and opened a tiny smile.

"What's wrong, lovey?" She asked concerned, holding his right hand.

"Just nervous and a little bit anxious, I guess." He explained, opening the water bottle and taking a sip.

"Hey, it's going to be amazing. I promise you." She put a hand on his cheek. "Do you trust me?"

He nodded and looked at her smiling,
a little wider this time.

She kissed him sweetly before he hugged her and rested his head on her chest.

After about five minutes they got out of the position they were before.

"This is where you're gonna stay." He pointed to the VIP area, not really different from the rest of the place, just closer to stage and with places to sit and a few drinks and food. Not really fancy, but comfortable.

"It's great! And I'll be close to you." She sat in the sofa showing him it was just down the microphone.

"Yeah." He chuckled, kissing her cheek.

——

The band was just about to go on stage. The place was completely full now, people from all ages were there with the goal of enjoying good music.

Suddenly the yells and shouts grew louder. They were walking on stage at that exact moment.

Millie's eyes were filled till the bottom  of excitement and pride as the four young adults walked towards their places in front of a little light box with 'Hi NYC, we are Calpurnia" written on it.

"You're gonna rock it!" Millie shouted proudly at him, reassuring him because of what he had told her earlier that day.

He looked down at her and smiled, even without understanding what she was saying. Having her there was immediately reassuring.

The band started to play. They played original tracks as well as some covers from well known bands they all admired and appreciated. In practically the middle of the concert they stopped for a while and Finn started talking while the other band members drank some water.

"Well, this song goes to a girl that takes long showers. Hope you enjoy." He smiled down at a special person, and they started playing again while he sang the words.

Don't let me down, don't let me down

She laughed and the crowd went wild. It was he song they sang together in her car when they went to the MOMA, perhaps the day she fell in love with his personality for the second time. The fact that he remembered made her heart smile inside her chest in awe.

Nobody ever loved me like she does
Oh, she does, yeah, she does
And if somebody loved me like she do me
Oh, she do me, yes, she does

She felt something inside her, she had never felt before and realized something she had never done before too.

Don't let me down, don't let me down

She was truly amazed because he was singing the cover for her and for that day they had spent together. But what felt the best was seeing him that way. She had never seen him play and his joy was contagious. All she could do was smile and chuckle.

I'm in love for the first time
Don't you know it's gonna last
It's a love that lasts forever
It's a love that had no past

All she knew was that she wanted to see him like that everyday.

Don't let me down, don't let me down

"I love you." She shouted at him, who just smiled without understanding what she had said. Just smiled because everything that came out of her mouth was poetry for his ears.

And from the first time that she really done me
Oh, she done me, she done me good
I guess nobody ever really done me
Oh, she done me, she done me good

Don't let me down, don't let me down
Don't let me down

Three words, eight letters, which she wasn't quite sure if he had heard but that would never express her need to have him in her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1K 31
In the town of Hawkins everyone suffers the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year, specifically Mike, he changed completely, broke Ele...
202K 7.3K 44
isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly means the world to you? (pure fluff) © mad 2019-2020
27.8K 790 27
If I can't have you, then nobody can... Some mature language and themes, some descriptive violence, will add warnings if necessary. Takes place in th...
younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...