Akatuski - In The Real World!

By KJPeel

Title says it all, but i'll write a description. (I've never written a description before, or a fanfiction ac... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

177 11 1
By KJPeel

"Sooooo... Should we continue the video or what? You may be surprised by what you see."   I explained seriously, thinking of all the deaths and Obito Uchiha's identity crisis. (Come on, he went from Obito to Madara to Tobi back to Madara to 'No One' and then back to Obito. The poor guy needssome help.) As well as being low key excited for all their reactions to him.

He contemplates for a second. Before saying "I could learn a few things, gather a bit of information about all of the Akatsuki members. Also I have a question." He stated with little hesitation.

"Oh? And what would that be?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"How much do you know?" Sasori asks. I think for a second, before deciding.

"Everything." I state flatly, before grabbing the controller and pressing play. I watched Sasori as he payed full attention to Kakuzu's final moments of life in the Naruto world. I saw how surprised and interested he was when he saw Naruto's 'Wind Style: RasenShuriken' destroy Kakuzu. I placed my attention back on the video when it showed Kakuzu's death, backing away from the spot of the ceiling where Sasori dropped out of. I pause the video and stare at the ceiling, watching as another hole appeared, dropping out Kakuzu. 'Thank god I was right, I didn't want to be stuck with just Sasori. No offence Sasori.'

Kakuzu groaned sitting up from the ground, looking around before stopping at the sight of Sasori and I. "I'm in hell, aren't I?" Kakuzu stated while looking at Sasori. Sasori glared at him harshly while I actually thought about it.

"Not to far off I guess." I said jokingly, earning myself an annoyed glare from Sasori, and an odd look from Kakuzu.

"Who is she?" Kakuzu said looking at Sasori.

"She is right here, and her name is Jayna Hunter, your guide to this world. Or hell. Whichever you prefer to call it." I said glaring at him slightly and then ending my sentence with a small smirk. Sasori looked slightly bored, wanting to continue the video. Get it all over with so he could get more answers.

"If this isn't actually hell where am I?" Kakuzu asked impatiently. I sighed looking at the TV for a second before looking back at Kakuzu.

"I'll answer all your questions once everyone else gets here, so hold your horses there bud." I said, also having a slightly bored look on my face, hiding the fact that I was still freaking the hell out inside my head.

Kakuzu glares slightly, and then nods his head in acceptance, also assuming that I  just mean't the rest of the Akatsuki by others.

I again play the video 'I'm just going to let the video play out when the next person arrives so this goes faster. Because i'm only on the second Akatsuki member and i'm getting sick of this shit.'  I thought while staring at the ceiling, just waiting for Hidan to pop out.

I sighed when I saw the hole appear again, dropping potty mouth Hidan out of the ceiling. I groaned slightly, hoping that Hidan isn't to annoying towards me. 'Actually, how does this work? Technically Hidan didn't die, he only got blown to smithereens. Wait, that would kill a normal person. Oh yeah he's immortal, so, not normal. So how is he here. Is it just because he's in this video? Or did he possibly, somehow, die? I mean, I guess he wasn't exactly in shape (Literally) to go outside and preform those creepy as fuck rituals of his.' Jayna contemplated, before she heard Hidan speak.

"What the fuck?" Hidan said groggily, laying on his back and just staring at the ceiling. I giggled a little bit, amused at Hidan's response to falling out of a ceiling. He shot up right away at the sound of my giggle. He looked at me with a tiny bit of irritation, that changed when he actually got a closer look at me. My body was only slightly above average, but by the sound of my giggle and the colour of my eyes. I was beautiful(Personality is shit though.). He suddenly grew irritated at the sight of Kakuzu and Sasori. "I don't know if this Jashin-Sama's reward, or if this his cruel punishment." Hidan said looking between Sasori, Kakuzu and I.

Suddenly we saw another black hole appear in the ceiling. Right above Hidan. "Fuck!" Hidan cursed as Deidara fell on top of him. "Shit... I'm leaning towards punishment..." Hidan groaned, not being ready for the unexpected visitor.

"Where the hell am I, Un." Deidara exclaimed before looking down to what he landed on. "Or where in hell am I, Un." He said with disgust while glaring down at the still groaning Hidan.

"Get the fuck off of me you bastard! Watch where you land next time!" Hidan said with malice, mumbling curses at Deidara.

"Like I wanted to land on top of you, Un." Deidara stated getting up. Well. That is until yet another body landed on top of him. "Agh!" Deidara yelped. I was watching with amusement, until I  decided to grab my controller and pause the video. Not wanting anyone to trample the innocent Itachi Uchiha.

"Jashin fucking damn it!" Hidan cursed as he was crushed with more weight.

"Where am I?" Itachi questioned, looking down to see both Hidan and Deidara, getting off right away when he realized he was on top of them. Deidara froze at the voice glaring at the ground harshly, not pleased in the slightest with hearing Itachi. He then slowly got up and off of poor Hidan.

I looked at Deidara in disappointment. 'Don't judge people for the choices they make when you don't know the options they had to choose from.' I thought sadly, before looking away from Deidara.

"Earth." I said looking at Itachi for a second then back down at Hidan who looked liked he wasn't going to be willing to move for quite sometime. I whistled sharply, calling for Mayukw and then looked at the door waiting for him to come running through. The men looked at me in confusion, wondering why I whistled and then stared at the door. Until they saw a big German Shepherd run through the said door. Straight towards Hidan.

"AAHHHH, FUCK!" Hidan cursed when Mayukw licked the insides of his ears, Hidan quickly got off the ground and jumped into the spot next to me. Shoving Kakuzu out of the way, Kakuzu muttering something along the lines of 'I'll kill you.'

"Pffft." Deidara and I snorted, Itachi looking only slightly amused.

"Tch." Kakuzu and Sasori scoffed. Itachi looked back at me.

"Why are we here?" He said looking at me. Both Hidan and Deidara quiet down a little bit and look at me as well. Deidara noticed Sasori next to me.

"Oh, Sasori my man, you're here as well? Un." Deidara questioned looking at Sasori.

"Tch, I was here before all of you were, brat." Sasori explained with a scoff. I looked between the two for a second and then grabbed my controller playing the video again. Really wanting to get Obito here faster. They all look at the TV seeing Nagato on the screen.

"Who the fuck is that guy?" Hidan asked with confusion.

"An Akatsuki member." I said. Hidan looked at me confused on how the hell I would know. "Just watch." I said, clearly annoyed. He just huffed, but looked at the TV anyways. I rolled my eyes and then closed them for the short amount of time I had until Nagato's inevitable death.

I must have fallen asleep because I was startled when I had opened my eyes to find the form of Nagato on the ground. The Akatsuki were all confused. Questions forming in their minds as they all stared at the new member. "Hi." I said. He looked at me and the Akatsuki members, wondering where he was.

"Soooooo... Who the fuck are you? And why the fuck do you have the same creepy eyes as our creepy ass leader?" Hidan questions with a confused look on his face.

"I am Nagato. Or you may know me as... Pein." Nagato said with a little bit of hesitation. Everyone was silent for a second.

"What in the fuck!" Hidan and surprisingly Deidara said. Nagato sighs, expecting those reactions from the both of them.

"I'm sorry for hiding all of this from you guys. I wasn't in the right state of mind" Nagato explained with sincerity. They all gave him a nod. "And i'm also not the true leader of the Akatsuki. The true leader leader of the Akatsuki is Madara Uchiha, or T-" He was cut off bye me coughing loud and obnoxiously.

"......Sorry...... something got caught in my....throat. And uh, Nagato can I speak to you for a second? Oh my names Jayna by the way." I coughed. Nagato looked at me for a second, before nodding. I walk out the door with Nagato trailing behind me and the Akatsuki's questioning look following the both of us out the door. "Okay, look. You may have figured out by now that you aren't in your world anymore." A nod from Nagato. "I've already explained this to Sasori, but I think the reason you and the rest of the Akatsuki are here now... is for a second chance at life. A chance to atone for your sins, a chance to address your flaws. A chance to make things right for yourself." I explained with gentleness and encouragement in my tone. 'Or maybe you're all here for no damn reason at all.' I thought, deadpanning.

"But, if what you say is true... I fear that I might be someone that does not deserve this so called second chance at life." Nagato replied fearfully and guiltily. I shake my head slightly.

"Nagato... There is no shame in fear. But what really matters, is how you face it." I said, totally plagiarizing. "And the first step to that, is acceptance. Accept that you deserve a second chance at life, let go of this guilt. You have to forgive yourself, lift this heavy burden of guilt off your shoulders. Forgive yourself, you don't have to forget but just try to forgive yourself. You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. Besides, our mistakes are what make us human. Our flaws and beautiful imperfections are what make us perfect." I console him with his doubt and insecurities. He contemplates for a second, then looks her in the eyes.

"I shall try to forgive myself. But I will not forget." Nagato states determinedly.

'This is really cringe, like those stupid dramatic tv shows.' I thought "Good." I said before continuing. "Oh, also, the reason I brought you out here in the first place was to tell you too not tell them about "Madara." Jayna said making exclamation marks with her fingers. Nagato looks at her in confusion. "You'll see why when he appears." I said in amusement. He nods slightly and walks back into my room, with me trailing behind this time.

"What the fuck took you so long beautiful?" Hidan said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Talking some sense into Nagato." I replied flatly. I remove his arm and limp back over to my spot on the bed. "Let's continue the video now." I demand, gaining nods and little glares from everyone in the room at the demand. Sasori passes me the controller, having seen me use it to control the actions of the TV. She thanks him and plays the video, deciding to watch a bit of this one too see their reactions towards Obito's slight face reveal.

They see Konan walking on water through harsh rain. Holding her hand out to the rain, watching the tiny droplets pool in her palm. Looking up at the sky, we hear her thoughts 'This can't be.' Konan thinks, staring up at the sky in shock. The scene switches to behind her, showing who they (Not Itachi and Nagato at least.) thought to be Tobi all battered up. "Yahiko! Nagato!" Konan says aloud. "Your will shall not be extinguished! I too believe in Naruto! It's his turn now! He is the bridge to peace!" Konan yells, turning her head slightly and then her whole body. Throwing her arms in the air, lifting paper up into the air. With a beautiful rainbow shown behind her. "And I shall be his pillar!" She finishes with a glare directed at Tobi/Madara/Obito.

Nagato smiles softly. While the Akatsuki (Minus Itachi.) gape in shock, wondering why Konan was attacking a fool such as Tobi. Then they gasp when it shows his face/mask on the screen, displaying his narrowed Sharingan eye. This made Deidara more annoyed with Tobi's existence then he already was. They were also shocked at how skilled he was, and when he spoke with his "true" voice.

They witness Tobi grab a hold of Konan's neck, strangling her with his one arm. "When this Genjutsu is over, it will be the end of you too. After I make you tell me where the Rinnegan is." Tobi/Madara/Obito stated.

And that was the last sentence they heard before another hole appeared in the ceiling. Dropping Konan on to the ground. Nagato quickly got up and walked towards her, helping her up and then moving her out of the way. So the next one won't crush her when they fall out of the ceiling. "Ugh, where am I." Konan asked clutching her throat while looking at Nagato.

"A different world. All your questions will be answered soon though. We will both just have to wait." Nagato said softly. I gave Konan a reassuring smile, until I saw the next hole appear. Dropping out Kisame.

'Good thing Nagato moved Konan out of the way. She would have been crushed by the giant fish called Kisame.' I thought, sweat dropping.

"What the- where the hell am I." Kisame questioned while all the people, minus a few, looked at him, not paying attention to the TV. (Only Nagato, Konan, Itachi and I payed attention to the TV) Everyone asking Kisame about his interaction with 'Madara', until they saw the hole appear. Dropping Obito on the ground, wearing his orange swirly mask and Akatsuki robe. Everything stopped, air so thick with tenseness that you could cut it with a knife. He slowly got up from the ground, looking at everyone in the room before stopping at me. He lifted his arm in the air slightly and waved his hand, I waved back.

"Hi! This is Tobi! What's the pretty girls name?" Obito exclaimed, using his Tobi voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
1K 33 1
It's basically just a one shot about Naruto and Sasuke being broken up and Sasuke is trying to make Naruto jealous to get him back. Warning: contain...
10.6K 286 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...
5.4K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...