Bruises | George Smith

By hopelesslymanic

I woke up by multiple beeps, the light above me was bright and there was a hand clutching mine. It was a mira... More

"What's that on your arm?"
"You were 12 then"
"What kind of sick person are you..."
"What would you do if i kissed you. Right here, right now?"
"You are to never see that boy again."
"Yeah we bought you tea."
"He'll get over it. I swear he gets fatter every day."
"Harold wasn't simple as."
"Crazy how you can fall for someone so fast."
"So I say let's finish off what had happened on the train."
"Morning Luna. Bit early isn't it?"
"By the way I made vanilla cheesecake for dessert."
"You are the daughter I never had."
"Quite well I'd say"
"It would kill them to find out you're being hurt"
"My darling."
"Me and you against the world baby."
"My tits are cold."
"I wouldn't call it love"
"If you want that to be all then i won't say anymore."
"I've sorta cheated on him."
"there's millions of girls waiting to fall in love with you. Why me?"
"I wish you could see yourself the way that i see you."
"Getting drunk on a Monday night that's where he is."
"Noting to be concerned about Mr Richardson."
"Adios puta!!"
"You slut. You ditched school to fuck some boy."
"I think i have a fever."
"I was going to as - you know what never mind"
"I just called you my fucking boyfriend....so"
"Try and shag George while I'm gone"
"Reece what is happening?!"
"I'm not going to break if you come closer"
Not a Chapter | Please read
"Don't take it out on her"
"God I can just kill him!"
"Did you think I was going to hit you?"
"I was going to say hi but you looked occupied"
"Wait your dad found out that you've been at it like bunnies?"
Disclaimer
"Please don't drunk drive"

"Say could you pass with being 18 tonight?"

135 3 0
By hopelesslymanic

We walked to the train station. "Where are we going?" I ask as I look at the train timelines.

"Piccadilly Circus." He says with a smile on his face. That meant we're going on the underground which I hate so much. It's unhygienic and stuffy and it make me nervous.

"And what will we do there?" I question him as he buy the tickets from the ticket machine.

"Well there is a restaurant and the next part is a secret." He tells me. I'm not big on surprises and I wasn't one to change my mind because of a boy.

"Please just tell me." I whine as we sit at the bench for the London train. "I hate surprises. So much."

"Okay well not the name of the restaurant but after we are going to the theatre. But I'm not telling you what we are going to see." He tells me.

"That reminds me of when my dad took me and his girlfriend and her son to watch a pantomime for her birthday." I tell him. It was when I was like 13 or something and we saw Aladdin needless to say that was one of the best days I had that year.

"You know my neighbor was telling me about this restaurant that he took his daughter too." He tells me.

The train took only minutes to get to Paddington station and before we knew it we were standing up in the cramped underground which smelt like sweat and poo on the way to Piccadilly.
We had walked around 15 minuets till we reached a Belgium restaurant called Belgo I had been here with my dad a couple of time and that had the best muscles ever. And the waffles after were absolutely amazing.

"You know my dad brought me here?" I tell him shocked that I'm with George at a very expensive restaurant.

"Really?!" He asks as shocked as I am. "I've never been so I guess you can help me pick" he smirks

"Of course." I tell him.

"Hi how can I help you?" A waiter asks with a Spanish accent.

"I've booked a table under the name Smith." George says

"Ah yes. Right this way." He tells us and leads us to the bar. We sit down and the waiter gives us both a menu.

"Say could you pass with being 18 tonight?" George asks me with a small smile on his face.

"I don't know why do you ask?" I question.

"Can I not treat a fine lady in front a glass of rosé?" he says.

"I don't like rosé" I tell him with a little laugh

"White or Red wine." He says giving me a choice.

"Whatever you'll have. I'm not fussed." I tell him and with that we agree on white wine. This was going to cost a lot and I knew it so I was prepared to pay half. I get the mussels and George decides on a BBQ ribs. 

"Maybe I should get the mussels." He says as the waiter approaches

"No don't because then we won't get to use each others forks." I says and instantly regretting what had just spilled out my mouth. He smiles at me and I mentally die.

"Ribs it is." He says and I give him and awkward smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.1K 32
"You need to leave Reese" I said realizing that James and the rest are probably not too far away from us and they can be here at any minute. "I'm go...
21.7K 833 26
"you've got me mesmerised." ↠ contains mature themes such as coarse language, substance use and/or sexuality. readers discretion is strongly advise...
7.8K 215 61
Hey, so part two to Love Twist!!! Yeah so if you haven't read the first one I would recommend you do this so you are aware of whats happened and it d...
2.9K 133 31
A girl finally gets what she has worked her whole life towards. She worked hard to get away from her past and she wanted a new start. When she is of...