secret baby ~ Jenzie

By deckerstvr

(Completed) in which a girl has a crush on a boy what will happen when this girl sleeps with her crush ? for... More

description
━━━━༺ 1 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 2 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 3 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 4 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 5 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 6 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 7 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 8 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 9 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 10 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 11 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 12 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 13 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 14 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 15 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 16 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 17 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 18 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 19 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 21 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 22 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 23 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 24 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 25 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 26 ༻━━━━
e p i l o g u e

━━━━༺ 20 ༻━━━━

2.2K 53 6
By deckerstvr

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Me and Hazel went outside my house  it was already 1:45 .

When I arrived it was 2:10. I was late. Cool. I went inside the house and looked around to find my parents sitting in the living room watching something on the TV. I wonder what they want to tell me.

"Good afternoon mom" I said. "Good afternoon sweety" she said " hey grandma" Hazel said hugging her. "So..." I asked. My mom gave me the look that said later  so I just went along. I hanged my bag on the hanger and then I removed my shoes and then I went inside. I hugged my dad and then my mom said "Hazel, do you want to watch TV" "sure" Hazel said. I then understood that she is trying to tell me something privately. "Hunter, you can watch with her right ?" My mom said. " Yeah of course" my dad said.

Me and my mom went in her room and then she said "so kenzie, you know that you are a single mother. You don't have a husband which is sad and you also raise your kid alone." My mom said. " Mom I know what you are saying and no mom I don't need a husband." I said. "Kenzie, Please just hear me to the end.... So as I was saying you can't raise your kid alone so me and my friend decided to get you married to her son. He is handsome and has a big company. He is 25 years old and your wedding is going to be next week..... you dont have a choice." My mom completed her speech.  "but mom you should've asked me first" I said. "Honey it's fair for both of you. He also didn't know about it." She said.

Maybe I should marry him. My mom wouldn't do anything wrong to me. I'm sure it's true. I'm sure God is telling me to marry him. I will just go with it.

I also need a husband. Hazel needs a father too. I hope my future husband likes me and I like him.

━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━

After the talk I had with my mom we are lunch. We also talked about some family stuff and how hazel should start going to kindergarten because she is 4 turning 5 in a few months. But I didn't want her to go to kindergarten 1 so in September I will let her go to kindergarten 2. Anyways right now it was about 7 o'clock so I decided to head home.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
The next morning

I woke up today to the sound of my phone ringing. I slept so late yesterday because I was thinking about the boy and because I watched a movie. It was my mom.

Why does she need to call me so early ~ I thought

I looked at the time before I answer. It was 1:08. WHAT ?!?

I WAS NEVER THAT LATE. Plus where is Hazel. I'm going to go get her up. I went to her room. She wasn't there. I went to the bathroom. She wasn't there.

WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER ????

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

Ooooooo

Where do you think Hazel is???

Did Johnny take her. Or her mother.

Or A mystery person ????

S

houtouts

issajenzie
sunnystarss
slayingxjenzie
Rayanna77
bhadbabiii
jenzienfanficlover2
disneyslovely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.7K 30
❝You're like my own little princess, one that I have all to myself.❞ - Mackenzie Ziegler, the newest member of the infamous clique, 'the princesses.'...
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...
60.4K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...
195K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]