An Arranged Marriage

By Marissa-Meyer-Fan

Miserable. The one word I would use to describe my life. Someone else's view may think I am crazy and want my... More

Chapter 1- Announcement
Chapter 2- Shocked
Chapter 3- Telling My Brother and His Wife
Chapter 4- A New Home and Confession
Chapter 5- Meeting His Parents
Chapter 6- Movie Night
Chapter 7- A Photo Shoot And A Kiss
Chapter 8- Friends' Visit Part 1
Chapter 9- A Friends Visit Part 2
Chapter 10- Lunch
Chapter 12- Betrayed
Chapter 13- Frogiving Him
Chapter 14- Movie Night Take 2
Chapter 15- Dinner Plans
Chapter 16- Big News
Chapter 17- The Wedding
Epilouge
Author Note
Author Note

Chapter 11- England

373 14 3
By Marissa-Meyer-Fan

Mia's P.O.V.
   It was a week after the lunch and I was packing my bags. I put a lot of things in them since we would be staying for a month. That left us 2 weeks to prepare for the wedding which I was pretty upset about but figured that it was part of the plan. Aaron wasn't happy either. He yelled at me for accepting but I didn't care. I just walked away without saying anything. I knew that I shouldn't have accepted but also I knew that Amy was going to get her way. Snobby rich girl with her father that would embarrass Aaron. There was no way out for him. 
   Sometimes when Aaron would yell, he said stuff about my past that I told him about and I would cry. Tears would fall down my cheeks as he would yell and when he finished I ran to my room and curled up in a ball sobbing. He was ruining my life like this.
   When I finished packing I walked out of my room and handed all my bags except my carryon to the Butler. I went on my phone and waited for Aaron. When he came in he did the same as me handing the Butler our bags and we went to the limo. Aaron wouldn't talk to me anymore and it was frustrating. Sure maybe I shouldn't have spoken but this was going to happen either way. Amy was the type of girl who always got what she wanted. When we arrived at the airport we got on the plane and sat down in our seats on first class. I plugged my ear buds in and turned on the music to a very low volume. Then Aaron finally started talking.
   "Mia look. I'm-" I turned up the volume all the way. I was done with Aaron. The way he yelled at me hurt my feelings. He had no right to yell at me the way he had. When he yelled all I could see was pure anger, but to bring up my past. That put me on edge. I wasn't one to yell or get mad and since I had already yelled at him once for a misunderstanding I kept to myself. Then I felt my ear bud come out of my ear. "Mia I'm talking to you. I can also hear your music. Would you just listen to me?"
   "Hell no. You had no right to yell at me the way you did or bring up my past like that. You had no right Aaron Cox. And I hope you realize that." I grabbed my way bud and put it back in and faced out the window. As I said that I saw hurt in his eyes. But he deserved it. He thought he could shame me for my past because I made a simple mistake and think that was ok but it wasn't. I wasn't anything but ok.
   Throughout the entire plane ride I sat listening to music blare in my ears. So,stiles I got out a book and read or a notebook and write but I couldn't help but think of Aaron yelling at me.
   When the plane finally landed I took out my ear buds and put them in my bag. Thankfully Aaron didn't try to talk to me. I walked out slinging my bag on my shoulder and went through the airport. I got in the car and we rode to Amy's house. Apparently since she has done so many shoots here they got there own house. It was of course a giant mansion. Bigger than I thought they would have. When we rang the door bell a butler opened the door. We walked in and I turned in a full circle looking at the entree.
Amy's Mansion:

   Just then Amy walked down the stairs. She was wearing a dress that actually looked beautiful. Someone else must have chosen this dress but she chose her other one for the lunch.
Amy's dress:

    It was a gorgeous. However I wasn't sure what the occasion for her wearing it.
   "Aaron! So good to see you. Looking fine as always." Amy didn't spare much of glance for me but I didn't care. "Oh Mia you look nice too." Well at least she saw me. I smiled.
   "Thank you but you beat me in the beauty department. Where did you get that dress?"
   "Oh I have my ways. Now let's me show you to your rooms." She walked away beckoning is to follow. I followed her as she brought us to Aaron's room.
Aaron's room:

    I wasn't surprised at size and how nice it was. Amy was obviously trying to impress him and make him love her. However I was shocked that my room was somewhat nice. It wasn't big but I didn't want big. Honestly I was expecting a garbage can.
My room:

   "Wow. It's beautiful. But, can I see the rest of the mansion? I wouldn't want to get lost." I could tell Amy didn't want to take me on a full tour but she did it because of Aaron. We went all around the house and when we finished I excused myself to my room. When I got back to it my bags were already there. I started unpacking but I put on some music. When I finished I went to the kitchen to grab a snack but sadly I ran into Aaron.
   "Mia we need to talk."
   "About what Aaron? The way you yelled at me and hit a weak spot you knew I had? Because I can tell you that I don't want to talk about that." I tried walking around him but he grabbed my arm.
   "Mia no. I need to talk to you and you are coming." He brought me to his room and shut the door. I crossed my arms but then he slammed his mouth against mine. My eyes widened but Aaron continued kissing me. I don't know why but I started kissing him back. My arms moved from his shoulders to his neck to his hair. He broke the kiss and I noticed his lips were swollen meaning mine were too.
   "Aaron...?" Confusion was written clearly across my face.
   "Mia I didn't mean to bring up your past. I was just angry because I hate Amy. Literally hate her and you made it a joke. But really I didn't want to be around her. I wanted to be around you. Mia I love you. You are funny, smart, beautiful, and you have an amazing voice. When we were in the car on the way to that lunch, I heard you singing and when it stopped I wanted it to continue." I was in shock and my jaw dropped. Aaron liked- no loved- me. He didn't want to be around Amy because he was afraid she would do something that would hurt me and make me think less of him.
   I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as tight as I could. My head rested on his shoulder and I felt tears prick my eyes threatening to spill.
   "I love you too." I whispered barely audible. He instantly back away.
   "You do?" Lust was in his eyes expectantly.
   "Yes. I do. I love you." He hugged me again and I buried my face in his chest as he set his chin on top of my head.
   "I'm glad you love me but what do we do about Amy?" I moved out of his grasp and looked at him.
   "Nothing. You love me and I love you. Amy isn't going to ruin that. Continue with the photo shoot and if they ask for you to kiss say no. That simple. We aren't going to leave her after we agreed to come."
   "Technically you agreed but ok. You do know Amy will flirt with me. Right?"
   "Where were you at lunch?" I joked. He laughed and kissed me slightly on lips then led me out the door.
   "Staring at you." He whispered before walking out. I went red and quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed my snack. I quickly ran to my room. I didn't want to run into anyone else. I ran in and shut the door. I walked over to my desk and got out my notebook and a pen. I started writing and eating my snack. I wrote songs a lot. Now singing was one of the careers I wanted to start but when I used to go to school I was told that I sounded horrible so I never took the career. However I still loved writing songs. Then I heard a knock at my door.
"Mia come on out." Aaron called for me. I got up shut the notebook and locked it. I had gotten a special notebook with a lock so no one could see what I was writing. I opened my door and Aaron was standing there.
"What is it?"
"Dinner." He responded.
"Ok let's go." I started walking but again he grabbed my arm.
"Wait, the seating arrangement is annoying. I am in between you and Amy. She will lean on to me flirt with me, show cleavage. All that."
"You don't think I know that. I'm fine with it. You hate her. Why would I have anything to worry about?" He smiled and we walked into the dinning room holding hands. When I saw Amy's father I noticed he didn't like that we were holding hands. Amy wasn't fond of it either. I sat down and so did Aaron and we began eating.
"Hello you too. Did you have a nice flight coming here?" Amy's mother asked us.
"Yes it was quite lovely." I answered her.
"Well I know what Aaron will be doing on his stay here but what will you do?"
"I want to look around England. The last I was here was when I was 15. Oh and of course go shopping." I smiled.
"Well I would love to go shopping and sight seeing with you. I could show you all the best shops and places to see."
"Oh I would love that!" I exclaimed. Amy's mother was so kind. Unlike Amy and her father.
"How about tomorrow we start with shopping?"
"Yes of course. Thank you Mrs. Davis."
   "Oh call me Julia. Mrs. Davis makes me feel old." I laughed and nodded muttering ok.
   "Aaron you know after our photo shoot we should go out to eat somewhere." Amy said leaning into him. I just kept eating not engaging.
   "I don't know Amy. I did come here to be with Mia as well and I would like to spend some time with her." Aaron said. I smiled on the inside.
   "Well Mia will be hanging out with my mother. So that just leaves us two since daddy will be at work. Oh come on Aaron. We will finally be able to hang out for once. It has been so long." Amy pleaded.
   "Alright Amy. I'll do it." Aaron turned to me asking with his eyes if it was ok.
   "You go ahead Aaron. I won't be mad after agreeing to even come here." He smiled. Thankfully he didn't think this was me wanting the show to go on. It wasn't. Aaron was scared that I thought he liked Amy still. And I was letting him know I wasn't. "Ok well I'm finished. I am going to my room. You all continue." And with that I left to my room.

Aaron's P.O.V.
   Mia left the room and I looked at her plate. She had eaten almost nothing. I sighed.
   "Aaron. What is wrong?" Amy's mother asked me. Honestly Amy's mother is the only nice person in that family I swear.
   "Oh nothing." I answered.
   "Aaron something is bothering you. I am a mother don't forget that."
   "Mia. She won't eat. It is her model diet. I told her to forget it but she just keep  following it. It isn't healthy for her." I looked at Mia's plate again.
   "I did notice she didn't eat a lot at that lunch. And looking at her plate scares me. Does she talk to her mother about it?" She asked me.
   "No. Her mother isn't someone she can really talk to about that sort of stuff." I shrugged.
   "Well then I will talk to her." Amy's mother got up but before she left Amy called out to her.
   "Mother she's fine. She isn't your daughter. Stop worrying about her. She is just trying to get attention."
   "Amy aren't you on a diet? Do you follow it? Do you have trouble eating? Yes to the first 2 but no to the last." And with that Amy's mother walked out.
   "Ugh she's so stupid. Isn't that right daddy? I mean how on earth did you marry a woman like that?"
   "I have no idea Amy. Just don't listen to her." Was all her father said before leaving.
   "Come here Aaron I want to show you something." I followed her even though everything in me told me not to.
   Amy led me to the living room and sat down on the couch. She wasn't trying anything just motioning me to sit down.
   "Why don't you like me Aaron? Everything I ask of you Mia has to help you make that choice. You aren't the man you used to be."
   "Amy I'm the same man I always was. It is you who changed. When I gave you our anniversary gift you changed. You began asking when I would next give you something and when I said I had nothing you got mad at me. You started asking for expensive items that I didn't want to buy for you because I wasn't going to spend a ton of money like that on one person. You became a gold digger. And now your father and you are in on getting you back together with me for my money. I'm not blind." Amy was shocked.
   "Aaron you're wrong. I- I can change. I will be better."
   "No Amy. I love Mia now. She isn't like you. You can try but you will fail." I got up and left her there. I went in my room and shut the door nicely even though I wanted to slam it. Amy thought I was going to like her back. She thought I changed when really she changed. She became a total gold digger and wanted my money more than me. I was t going to get back together with her. She wouldn't changed no matter what. Amy was like that from the start but I only noticed too late and now she won't let me go. Even though I am getting married and had said that I loved the girl I'm with now and not her.

Ok so that is it for this chapter I hope you liked it. So I am going to try to have Mia and Aaron tell there families that they like each other and don't want their marriage to end in an upcoming chapter. I hope you like my story so far and I will type soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 1.4K 61
I wake up, feel something warm and soft latched on my back and find a small hand draped over my waist. I lift it and turn slowly to lay in my back, t...
7.1K 281 52
"I had always fit into people's standards. Perfect. People don't tell you how much it sucks to be perfect. They expect happiness. They expect a p...
39 1 11
" We would never accept you as our sister!! " " You'll regret it. " " Yeah!! You bastard, leave my sister alone! " "I really hate her to the core of...
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...