Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~

Epilogue

28.5K 701 159
By agostiandi

J E N N I E

Another morning has approached and I couldn't ask or wish for more.

I am happily contented and satisfied with everything now.

I stared at the scenery, mesmerising the view from the balcony of our house as I leaned my head to Lisa's shoulder.

I'm so happy right now.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air. Lisa put her hands on my waist pulling me to her closer. She showered me kisses on my head and looked at the same view that I'm looking at right now.

Look at us. Way back years ago, we're always arguing about everything but here we are loving each other over and over again.

It maybe sounds corny but yeah, I'm totally in love with her.

The one and only Lalisa Manoban.

Lintek na pag-ibig, parang kidlat puso kong tahimik na naghihintay bigla mong ginulat. 🎶🎵

Anyways another 5 years passed and many things had changed as it has to be.

My dad and I are now in good terms. We're closer than before. We're usually now sharing our problems when have, telling stories about ourselves, and comforting each other.

He left the society he was in, for me. He gave up everything and started a new life. He's a great dad and also a great grandfather too.

Yes, Lisa and I already have children and I'll tell to you all about it, later.

As for my mother- and father-in-law they're happily living miles away from us but no worries they're with their son BamBam. I heard he became the King of their society, he's the ruler of the every assholes in the world now.

Yeah, I still don't like gangster and mafias. Well at least I don't hate them anymore.

A creaky sound was heard and foot steps echoed inside the room.

"Mom! Momma! Common let's have a breakfast now! I'm so excited to eat with the both of you." I turned around to see my babies walking towards us.

They're, Calli Manoban and Shey Manoban our precious twins. We had them through IVF.

At the age of 4 their very sweet and affectionate when it comes to us, their family.

But recently I'd noticed that Calli isn't good in befriending others.  He's kinda colda and very enigmatic.

All of his classmates were afraid of him and he only has a three friends. He's intimidating and has a perfect character traits of a bad boy from stories, novels or tv shows that you can see and read.

I'm 101% sure who taught him to be like that.

For me, being a baddie is such a turn off specially to good girls but what's the point. 

I even ended up with one and now we're laying on our bed.

Opposite attracts? I guess.

Lisa's hand left my waist and went to Calli. "Hi to my boy, good morning love." She hugged and kissed him.

Then to Shey, "My baby is so cute, how's your sleep?" She kissed her daughter and lifted her up.

This sight is better than the view behind me. I smiled at them.

My wife and children walked towards me.

"Hey mom. Good morning. You look beautiful everyday." Calli said and hugged me.

I forgot to tell you guys that he's such a smooth talker too. It must be Lisa who taught him that.

Well I love that kind of treatment.

"Thank you Calli. You're so sweet." I said and hugged him too.

I purposely hugged Calli a little longer for her to tell us that she's the one who really gave the compliment although indirectly and she should receive a hug and a kiss from me too. In short she's still a baby.

"Hey Jennie, You should give me a hug and and kiss too since I was the one who really complimented you. I did it using Calli." Lisa said while frowning.

"Momma is such a kid." Shey laughed from her momma's arms.

So I went near her but instead of kissing or hugging her I gave her a smack on her arms.

"Aw! Jennie it huuurrtss." Lisa made her act cute along with her voice.

Oh! Did I already told you guys that I have three kids to baby sit in our house? The two are my son Calli, and daughter Shey and the other one is My BaBy LiSa AnD hEr AeGyO.

I raised my brow at her. "Whatever Lisa."

"Let's go eat now Calli and Shey, okay? Lisa, put Shey down. I'll cook my babies' favourite food for today." I held Calli's hand then left the room.

I saw Shey laughing at Lisa that made her momma a little bit furious and went after us.

I arranged the table and cooked my twins favourite viand, pork teriyaki. After a minute Lisa went down joining us to eat.

I served Calli and Shin their food first before serving Lisa. I quickly put 3 cups of rice on her plate.

"But I—" She's about to protest so I gave her a death glare.

"Eat." I sternly said.

She gulped nervously and eat.

My attention have went to my son when he cleared his throat and looked at his Momma.

"Momma, yesterday i saw your fighting skills. I think it's kinda cool, so can you teach me? You already promised yesterday that you will teach me how to hold a katana and how to easily beat your opponent, like breaking their necks and arms and legs especially how to scare them. It seems very cool." Calli said oozing.

"Wow, you saw it too?" Shey asked her brother. "Me, I wanted to learn muay thai from momma."

"Yes. Muay thai is cool too, I think it is good for self defense." Calli nodded.

I got shock at first and my mouth hanged open.

When I recovered I furrowed my brows and furiously glared at Lisa.

"I-uhh,  Ahhh." Lisa looked at me nervously. "I can explain, hehe you know for self defense."

"LALISA MANOBAN!"

❤️

"Jennie will you gonna let me go inside our house now!? Please?" Lisa shouted outside at the front of our door.

It's already 7:30 pm meaning it's already dark outside.

I ignored her and went to bathroom to take a bath.

Don't worry she's with her buddy. The oh so lovely sofa, I kicked her out along with it. It has been always there for her everytime I get upset or mad to this wifey of mine.

Thanks to that sofa. She's taking good care of Lisa.

Sleeping time came and I had finished taking a bath. I dried my hair and laid on a bed.

I didn't notice anything when someone immediately popped under the blanket and hugged me as my body touched the bed.

"Hi Jennie!"

I looked who's it.

"Lisa how did you get in?" I asked with a confused voice.

"Calli." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to her.

Goosebumps hovered over my body when I felt her lips kissing my neck.

"Lisa what are you doing?" I asked as my stomach churns and a pleasuring sensation flows inside me.

"Apologising. Why?" She said like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Her hand chose to roam my body.
She stopped at my abdomen, caressing it when suddenly her hands went to my upper part and suddenly grabbed my breast.

"Lisa-ah stop!" I breathlessly said.

"This isn't the n-not the w-way of ahm how you a-apologies. Ahhhh." I moaned.

I regretted not wearing a bra.

"Shh." She shushed me as I felt her undressing.

At the end of the day I'm still the bottom.

❤️

L I S A

"Shhh. Be quite Jisoo they might wake up." A familiar voice said in a lower tone.

It's impossible that Kang Seulgi and Kim Jisoo, my two animal friends were here.

They're in Korea while Jennie and I migrated in Thailand. We decided to live here for us to have a peaceful life.

I left the society and everything I have in the hand of BamBam and live happily with my Jennie.

So my eyes remain close.

"Look at this, I think this is Lisa's bra?" I heard Jisoo's voice.

Am I just hallucinating?

"Oh, I thought she's using a baby bra." Seulgi's voice spoke up.

Out of curiosity, I opened my eye and then the another one.

"What the fuck!" I shouted as soon as saw the two were really here.

I grabbed Jennie's body to mine and protectively covered the blanket over her.

"Oh hey, Good morning monkey. Had fun last night?" Seulgi said smirking.

She waved my bra and laughed maniacally as  Jisoo laughed along with her.

"Kang Seulgi put that thing down." I said with a stern voice.

"Okay. Relax." She said and dropped it on the floor.

I mentally face palmed.

Jennie stirred in my arms and mumbled, "Lisa I cannot breath let me go." She tried to to push me a little but failed.

"No, Jennie not with these two inside." I said with authority.

"Who?" She looked at me confused.

"Seulgi and Jisoo." I said to her.

"What!?" She shouted in shock.

Jennie's eyes roamed inside the room. She searched for the two and spotted them playing with our dresses that were scattered on the floor.

The two stopped when they saw Jennie. The atmosphere changed into something horrible.

Oh! Oh! I think someone's angry.

"You two! How dare you to just barged inside our room." Jennie shouted.

If looks could kill they would be both dead by now.

"O-oh it's Jisoo's/Seulgi's fault!" They said in nervous tone.

"I don't care who's at fault. I want you two to get out of this room now!" I flinched at Jennie's tone. It's hurting my eardrums.

"I'll go out first!" Seulgi said pushing Jisoo aside.

"No! I'll go first!" Jisoo held Seulgi's hair pulling it to make herself ahead from the girl.

"Stop pulling and pushing each other it will just make Jennie more angrier." I said scratching my head.

"Oh okay." The two nodded behaving now in a good way.

"You go first Seul." Jisoo said pointing the way out.

"No, you go first." The other one said moving her head to disagree.

"No, you go out first."

"You first."

"No. I'll—"

"NO YOU BOTH GO OUTSIDE AT THE SAME TIME!" Jennie bursted angrily.

The two girls immediately exited the door. They tried so hard to fit themselves at the space of the door scared to be left behind.

When they're gone I started to laugh till my stomach aches.

Only to be stopped when Jennie hit me on my tummy.

"Awww!" This girl is really brutal.

"Get dress we need to go down."

❤️

What the hell? My eyes widened. My whole family and friends and former enemies? Were here.

Wait let me check it twice.

My mom
My dad
Dad-In-Law
Jisoo
Suelgi
Chaeyoung
Irene
BamBam
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jin
Jimin
Namjoon
Suga
J-Hope
Jackson
Jin-Young
Mark
JB
Young-Jae
Yugyeom.

Okay. Okay.
This is gonna be a big mess.
I face palmed.
Oh gosh.

I went to Jisoo to ask her why they are all here.

"Jisoo why are you all here? Why you didn't inform me immediately." I half shouted.

"Bro, your wife is scary as hell we don't want to be kick on our asses." Jisoo shrugged.

"Li— You're all here?" My wife's eyes widen.

"Yes." Her dad hugged her immediately. "I've missed you, Jennie."

I was relieved to see her happy I thought she'll get mad.

"Mo— Grandma, Grandpa and Grandpapa?" Calli said shocked. He run to them and hugged them all including Chaeyoung and Irene.

Another second Shin came outside her room too. "Wow, mom what's happening here?"

"Your grandparents are here baby, greet and welcome them." Jennie said and kissed her forehead.

Then Shin ran and joined Calli.

"Hey bro." Suga suddenly patted my back. "Hey!" I said and we bumped our fists.

The others also joined us and we did a group hug.

"Boss! I got the katana that you've been finding years ago."  J-Hope said.

Wow he still remembers it.

"Hey. Lisa right? I'm Jackson.  We're here to officially apologised to you we did that because we just wanted to help BamBam." Jackson explained to me. "We're very sorry."

I nodded, accepting his apology.

"So are we cool now? Btw I'm JB." He introduced himself then shook our hands.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Nice meeting you."

"So let's go party?" My dad brought all our attention to him and they all yelled.

I didn't even notice that some of them even brought a party poppers.

The music immediately blasted. Horns were blown at the start of the music.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I was smiling the whole time looking them while they're all hyping.

Cheonsa gateun Hi kkeuten akma gateun bye
Maebeon michildeushan High dwien baeteoya haneun Price
Igeon dabi eopsneun Test maebeon sokdeorado Yes
Ttakhan gamjeongui noye
Eoreo jugeul saranghae

Namjoon even dance in the middle of the instructing others to dance with him.

Here I come kick in the door
Gajang dokhan geollo jwo
Ppeonhadi ppeonhan geu love
Deo naenwabwa give me some more
Araseo maedallyeo byeorang kkeute
Hanmadimyeon tto like hebeolle hae
Geu ttatteushan tteollimi saeppalgan seollemi
Machi heaven gatgessjiman
You might not get in it

Irene forcefully brought my dad with them while Jisoo to my mother, I just can't help but to laugh at them.

Look at me, look at you nuga deo apeulkka?
You smart nuga? You are
Du nune pinunmul heureuge doendamyeon
So sorry nuga? You are
Na eotteokhae nayakhan nal gyeondil su eopseo
Aesseo du nuneul garin chae
Sarangui sumtongeul kkeunheoyagesseo

Bambam and his others friends are busily cheering to all of them. While Calli, he also brought Jennie's father with them. At first he didn't want to, but eventually Calli made him.

Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

I looked for the certain brunette but to my dismay she's nowhere to be found.

Feelin' like a sinner
It's so fire with him I go boo hoo
He said you look crazy
Thank you baby
I owe it all to you
Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
But you plus me sadly can be dangerous

"Looking for me?" Someone said huskily behind my back.

I turned around, facing myself to my lovely wife.

"Jen—" She didn't let me finish and kiss me roughly.

Ohhh I like it.

But I frowned when she eventually stopped.

She suddenly puke on my shirt.

"Oh sorry. You know the baby in my tummy." She said feeling sorry.

Lucky me, lucky you
Gyeolgugen geojismal we lie
So what so what
Manyage naega neol jiuge
Doendamyeon So sorry
I'm not sorry
Na eotteokhae nayakhan nal gyeondil su eopseo
Aesseo nunmureul gamchun chae
Sarangui sumtongeul kkeunheoyagesseo

WHAT OMG! WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! OMG. I immediately hugged her tightly.

"Lisa I couldn't breathe properly!" She said.

"Oh sorry, I'm just happy." I said with a teary eyes.

Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

"Everyone we're having a baby again!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

They became hyper as ever and congratulate me and Jennie.

And for Calli and shin they're advising the two how to be a big brother and sister.

Cute though.

We all commit to love
That makes you cry
We're all making love
That kills you inside

We must kill this love
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Before it kills you too
Kill this love
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love, gotta kill
Let's kill this love!

J E N N I E

Yes you read I'm pregnant again. Another blessing for our family.

I'm thankful for everything.

It was already night and still they're still inside our living room partying. They even invited all our neighbors.

Lisa made me rest inside our room and the twins were now sleeping peacefully inside their room. It's soundproof they won't heard the blasting music outside.

I'm sitting right on our bed with my Journal and pen.

Hi to my journal again,

I'm writing to this journal again!

Right now i still cannot believe that Lisa and I already have built our own family. Remember the last time I wrote to this I thought she was dead.

I'm pouring all my love to this letter for today because that is what I am feeling right now.

I wiped all my tears on my cheeks because it is ruining the writings on the paper.

I read Lisa's letter to me before and I cried because of so much pain, now I'm writing this with so much happiness.

I wish anyone could have a happy life like we have right now.

I know this is definitely just a beginning. And happily ever after isn't the ending at all. It's just the ending of pain and sadness after finding your true happiness.

And no matter how big the problem is, you know you can find a solution to it because there's always be someone that will be there to support and be with you all the time.

You can do it, because you know you know someone loves you as much as you love them.

And I, Mrs. Jennie Kim-Manoban already found them all in Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban.

For real.

Till the next stories that the authors will make,
Jennie K. Manoban.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

——————————

Till the next story guys.
Thank you for hitting the star button for so many many times. I tried to make ya'll happy, sad, nervous and excited, if not I apologised, I'm not perfect. And I just want you guys to know that this is my first ever story and I want this to be good and well served for you guys, especially to my loyal readers. To those who patiently waited for my updates, I am very thankful.

Again thank you guys for appreciating my story.

I love you BLINKS. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
10.3K 675 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...
1.2M 34.2K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
594K 16.1K 52
Jennie Kim the Queen B of the school, known as no weakness queen, Daughter of the founder and the schools she's studying at. Cold, hard-headed, spoi...