Tracer X Reader X WidowMaker...

By BBRaiden_51

Its about you ended up in the King Row High School because of your parents job. First Day of school, you bump... More

#1 New Place, New Beginning
#2 Helping Her
#3 The Day, Your Life was Perfect
#4 The Truth
#5 The Mission
#6 Rescue Me...
#7 First Day Of New School
#8 New Friends
#9 Amelie?
#10 Are You Telling The Truth
Im Back!
#11 Problem
#12 Overwatch
#13 Plan
#14 Behind The Past
#15 Dream
#16 Unconscious
#18 Days passed
# 19 Game
Delayed
# 20 Powers
# 21 Childhood
"Questions"
10 Christmas Days Edition
9 Christmas Days Edition
8 Christmas Days Edition
# 22 Mission 1
# 22 Inner Universe

#17 Dream pt.2

355 5 0
By BBRaiden_51

(Y/n)'s Mind

I suddenly black out. What did they do to me.

"Hey (Y/n), Long time no see."

A mysterious man approach me that sounds like my brother.

"Im dead right?"

*He appeared to me clearly. It was my brother after all*

"Heh, I dont control your fate but your body is fighting back."

"Hmm, Is Lena okay?"

"Is this what your reaction when you meet me again?!

*I nodded*
...
"Really?!"
.
.
.
"So?"

"Yeah, worried sick of you. She always blame herself."

"Im glad shes alright. I told you that can see you once more."

"While in your Dream. We must train your powers. The werewolf you just turn to, is the darkness werewolf. It uses rage and anger in your veins but if you can put it to good use. You can use it as another type of werewolf form"

"Well, what are we waitin for?"

I wanted to get this under control. Gladly I didnt look at Lena, if I did.

She be dead right now.

We trained non stop until I got to control the dark-werewolf and learn alot of his moves. Also I learned how to transform into a Eagle, as my second animal power.

I dont know what hour it is in the real life but I must enjoy this while it last with my brother.

"So almost half of my powers has been shown to you. The rest will be your mission to complete."

"Sure. Now tell me John. What do you mean by a risky situation with Amelie?"

"Oh that, I was thinking it about lately. She truly in love with you but part of her just want to capture you to become a killer like her, BUT she is trying to regain her memories more with you. Sometimes, she can control herself from the brainwash and... this may shock you."

"Im ready to hear anything."

"She.
.

.

.
Killed.
.

.

.
Gegard."

"WHAT?!"

"You said your ready to hear anything. *:3*"

"Well, as my friend. Yes it bothers me. Were not that close before."

"Then why it bothers you? hmmm
*:p*"

"John! your killing me with your attitude."

"Alright, alright. Why Geraro
*I did it in purpose* was killed. He is one of the leaders of Overwatch. They were three actually. Jack_76, Reyes and Gerard. You already know that Gerard girlfriend is Amelie right?"

"No, shes my girlfriend now."

"EX then, Gerard didnt know that Amelie was captured by Talon to become a sleeping agent, then they injected the serum to become a Killer.

"How did they succeed?"

"After she killed Gerard and at their sleep and She becomes the first brainwashed agent in Talon. Before, she was the remarkable student of Ana, in the end, turns into a Deadly Spider."

"Is there a chance that I can save her?"

"Its possible but you have to get it from Moira."

"Who is she?"

"The Dr. Mev. AKA, Doctor Moira the devil. One of the leaders of Talon."

"You known alot of stuffs.

"Your brother is great isnt it?!"
*Showing a pose of confident*

*I cant believe im watching this*
"Can you get to the point Please."

"tHEN!"

"Hen?"
.
.
.
"THEN! the rest of the story is connected to you ofcourse."

"Excellent. What do I have to do after I wake up here."

"Its up to you and btw, YOUR GF is here."

"Wait? WHAT!"

~Lena fov~

"Hey Lena, isnt that your worst nightmare?"
*pointing at Amelie*

"Huh, My worst nightmare?"
*I turn around to see my worst nightmare indeed*

"Amelie..."

Why is she here?? Is she looking for (Y/n) too? Did Angie tell Amelie?

*I stand up and walk towards her.*

"Hey, What are you doing here?"

"Is (Y/n) alright? Please."

This isnt her. She has this face full of emotions. Unlike her ice cold face that I saw every time. I have to keep this going.

Maybe we have chance to change her back.

Just like (Y/n)'s parent said.
She is trying.

"Well, you better wait. He was in the operation room and beating. I dont know when he will be up and try to expect longer."

"Oh. Thankyou so much. I'll get going then, Goodbye."

~Amelie Fov~

*under her breath*

"Please take care of him."
*walking away*

~Lena fov~

"What did you say?"

She came running towards the exit.
She said something "take care?" this is unusual for Amelie to talk.

*I walk back to Emily.*

"Sooo? How it goes?!"

"She seem different right now."

"Fill me with details"

I explain everything to Emily of what happened when I was talking with Amelie.

"L.O.L."

"Really?"

*doing the grumpy face*

"The time now is 6:10. Do you want to go to school?"

"I dont know."

"We can go back after school. Dont worry, I be with you."

I packed up my things and go to the operation room. I saw (Y/n) one more time. He was dreaming I think. I said goodbye to (Y/n) even he was unconscious.

*After riding the bus to school*

They are chasing me like mice.  My besties are: Pharah, D.Va, and Mei.

*D.Va hug me*
"Goodmorning Lena, I heard (Y/n) is at the hospital. Did something wrong with him"

"No, but I left him helplessly because I was paralyzed."

"Cheer up Lena Oxton. Its not fault okay."

"Im okay Mei. thanks."

"Can we visit him Lena?"

"Sure Pharah, all of you are invited. The more the merrier."

After we parted ways with them at the hallway. I was left alone with Emily and I still dont see Jack here.

"Im so sorry, im late."

"Not really late, just in time for the teacher to come in. I cant believe, the teacher didnt see you."

Emily was suprised of how Jack got passed through our Teacher.

"I have some help with (Y/n) and, is
(Y/n) okay?"

"Yes, if you wanna come after class. I'll bet he is going to be happy too."

I felt relieved, surrounded by my friends, good people and my girlfriend.

*thinking about (Y/n)*

"You will be alright?"

"Right, (Y/n)?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...