Just You & I Musa & Riven

By Naelei

Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers... More

Thoughts of you
Am I Dreaming?
You and I..
Slime Monster
Protect Me..
Relaxation Night
Singing Whales Festival
Singing Whales
Witches Overtake
Jealousy at it's Best
Merry Christmas Magix
Cyberix
Silent Trouble
Surprise Visit
You Witch
One 4 All
Crowned Prince
Ambush
The Search
Hero's Battle
Back to Routine
Engagement Party
Unexpected Turn
Acknowledgements

Tecna

1.3K 21 4
By Naelei

Musa Pov

"Musa get up now." Tecna shook me back and forth. I groan, "Ughhh whyy." I lay back and notice how Tecna turned on the light that goes over my bed to wake me up. She knows me too well.

"What if I told you that the boys may be joining us to Zenith and we'll visit my parents." Tecna crossed her arms and gave me a sly smirk. I rose up quickly, "What are we doing exactly at Zenith?" I stand up to her level, she starts to laugh and points, "Musa you seriously one of a kind."

"I hope no one is arguing today." Bloom says as she enters our room. "I am just laughing at the fact that Musa got up quickly once I mentioned the boys." Tecna punched my arm, "Hey!" I punch her back. "Oh you two don't start so early come on, the guys are down at the courtyard waiting for us." Bloom shook her head and closed the door as she left. I head towards my bathroom and start brushing my teeth and get ready for the day. Stella said she will give us our outfits on the ship, at least I don't have to worry about what I'll wear on this day.

"Girls I know I was going to give you your outfits on the ship but we can't go out looking like this, be amazed, we hardly used these outfits and they seem good for today's plans." Stella snaps her fingers and her magic swirls around us and I see my cute red floral pants and comfy shirt. "Thanks Stella!" I say and she smiles and starts to run out to see her Brandon. I shrug her childishness and start walking out to the courtyard next to Flora.

"Hey, Musa!" Riven waves and I start walking towards him. I wave back and smile at him. As I am ten feet away from him I see a girl rush as fast as lightning to grab Rivens' arm. I stand back shocked to see it is Neveah, is Riven the guy she mentioned?

"Oh Riven it has been so long! I have missed you like crazy!" Neveah and Riven hug quickly. He looks nervous and shocked. "Neveah, it really has been a while. Have you met my girlfriend Musa?" He places his hand out for me to grab, I grab it and move next to him as he places his hand around my waist.

"Oh... Yes, we met yesterday, I didn't know you had a girlfriend, in fact when our families were having the meeting in the Royal Court you were quiet." She places her hands on her waist. Royal Court? What was he doing there, he is not Royal nor politically affiliated with Melody.  "I never saw an appropriate moment to say such a thing. Anyway, we got to start heading out Neveah, we can catch up another time!" He waves and I walk into the ship quietly trying to process what had just occurred. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the medical room where the others wouldn't hear.

"Royal Court?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest. He gives me a nervous look, "Musa there is something I have been meaning to tell you but I planned a moment to say it. It is nothing bad but I just want to say it in the right moment, is that okay?" Wow, Riven has never been so polite like this before. I can't be invading his privacy so I just nod. I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"You know that girl likes you." I smirk, "Yeah I'm irresistible." He smirks, that's my Riven. I roll my eyes and we get out of the Medic room. Stella is all over Brandon as always. "Bloom what will we be doing today?" Aisha asks, "I already told you last night!" Bloom replies, "What did you say because I don't remember you telling me." I sit next to her on the ship. "Well, we will start by visiting Tecna's parents then we will see from there." Bloom winked. Why would she wink at me?

Once we arrived Tecna runs to her parent's arms who were waiting outside their door to greet her again. "Hello Timmy, and all my daughters' friends!" Her mother says with joy. I wave and we start to head in the home. "Now you know the reason for our visit," Tecna says to her parents as well all sit in the large living room. Riven sits next to me and is careful with his cape.

Right when Tecnas' mother opens her mouth Tecna places her hands on it, "The first one, book information." Tecna said quickly. I am as confused as a donkey here. I have no clue what our reason to visit Zenith even truly is. Bloom snaps her fingers and the book appears. "What? You brought it! Just by having it here can cause danger." I tell Bloom, the Trix can track us here.

"I know, but we need their help to find out more about this book, all we know is that it has all the secrets of Ancient Fairies and even ours." Bloom defends herself. I just nod, we actually need to know more. Tecnas' Father grabs the books and then snaps his fingers, shades covered the bright windows and then placed the book where it floated. Holograms made the text bigger and images as well. A man pops out, he wears a white jacket and light hair back, round glasses and a bit chunky. He looks ancient.

"Winx Fairies, I see you are seeking more clarification of this book." His voice is deep and clear. We stand up and walk towards the visible see-through golden man. "This book has the history of all important facts and details of Fairies, as you can see even you are on it. You ladies have made such an impact on this universe but now you are in danger as the Trix are searching for this book and finding a way to finally destroy you. Once they get a hold of this book its the end of you and the whole universe, they won't have fairies to stop them." He says in a concerned voice.

"We kind of get that by now." Stella placed her arm on her hip with sassiness. I just roll my eyes and continue to listen. "Is there another way we can get this book to be protected? It is causing too much trouble for us and putting innocent people in danger." Bloom heroically steps up, like always. The man placed his finger under his chin and thought for a second, "Hmm, there is a way to do that, the Ancestral Fairies, you went there once I am sure. They can protect it, no one can enter without being accepted. go there as soon as you can. Your new powers have access to it." He starts to almost fade, "Wait!" Tecna stops him, "I still have yet to earn my cyberix." I hold Tecna by her shoulder. "Trust me young fairy, it only comes when the time is right, be brave and courageous." He then fades. the dark curtains rise up, the living room lights up once again. 

"Looks like we have to get the book to that one place we visited, remember it is where those horse people came and attacked us. It is where Nabu and Riven fought for Musa." Bloom winked at the end of her sentence. "Of course I won," Riven smirked, I felt my cheeks heat up. It feels good to know he would fight for me. I would fight for him too, we have been through so much that I can't lose him once again. 

The ground begins to shake and I lose my balance and fall, Riven, though unstable rushes to me and holds both my arms to make sure I'm safe. Once again my cheeks burn. I hear people screaming outside, I know its an ambush.

"Do you feel it too?" Flora says as Helia helps her on her feet. "Its negative energy! The Trix!" Bloom steps up. We huddle up except for Tecna. "Magic Winx! Cyberix!" We transform. I twirl and spin as I get my look and wings on.

"Tecna! Magic Onyrix!" She transforms. "You look older than us in that outfit." Stella points at Tecna. "Seriously? Now?" Tecna gets annoyed at Stella, I chuckle at them.

"Girls lets focus, us Winx lets go get the Trix out of here. Sky you and the Specialists take care of this book and help the people to safety." Bloom orders. "Be careful Bloom." Sky kisses her cheek. I turn away and see Riven with a huge smirk. "what?" I ask, "Nothing, go save the universe like always." He holds my chin slightly and walks off to his crew. That guy has me crazy as much as I would hate to admit it, it's true...

We fly out and see Ice bolts crash on city buildings, people running like ants all over the place. We know right away this is the Trix's work right away. We fly up to the Trix and I fly next to Bloom. "You didn't have enough last time did you?" Bloom placed her hands on her hips. They just keep coming and coming each time. Like rats, you never actually get rid of them; they'll come back each time.

"You guys are weak here, Tecan does not have her Cyberix which means your powers are almost nothing here." Stormy laughed. I raise an eyebrow, our powers are never any less anywhere in this universe. "What do you mean?!" Aisha shouts. "She means that since the guardian of this planet is behind we can  do more damage." Icy replies annoyed. I am more confused than ever but I soon begin to realize they are just trying to bring us down.

"No, with or without my Cyberix we the Winx are always going to be stronger than you Trix!" Tecna defends. "Plasma Ray!" Tecna shoots her spell towards Icy.

Icy quickly shoots back a crystal ray at Tecnas' Plasma Ray. They're stuck in the middle. "Bloom we must try our new convergence spell!" I command to bloom, she gives me a worried frown, "Tecna is weaker than us in our powers. Us five converging to her can hurt her or even kill her!" Bloom defends.

"Doesn't matter what we decide she has the same risk of dying!" Flora worries, as each second goes by Icy's ray slowly makes its way to Tecna. Flora is right, "We must try what we can Bloom." Stella freaks out. Bloom nods and we all line side by side. Tecna five feet in front of us  grunting of holding on and trying to win.

"Ray of light!" Stella cast, "Dragon flame!" Bloom went. Now it is my turn, "Heart of Melody!" My purple Ray hits Tecna's back along with Bloom's and Stella's. "Morphix Shell!" Aisha's Blue Ray hits Tecna's back, Tecna grunts, her eyes no longer an ocean blue but white with yellow static blazing in her eyes. "Natures Trunk!" Flora's green-gray hit Tecnas's back.

The Trix converged as well. Tecna absorbs our magic and pushes it to the Trix. It Rapidly conquers The Trix's ray and sends them off flying. I immediately release my ray so I don't harm Tecna. The Winx do the same. Tecna starts to spin slowly and is absorbed in green and blue. Our Cyberix song starts to play and she transforms into her Cyberix look.

Once she finishes transforming Tecna lifts her hand and magic sprinkles all over the damaged city. Repairing it to the way it was. We fly down with Tecna, the boys cheer us on. Timmy runs to Tecna worried, "Tecna are you okay?! Your eyes they were crazy!" He exclaims. Tecna laughs and kisses his cheek. They both turn so red and Tecna grabs his hand. This is a new Tecna for sure.

"Ahem." Riven clears his throat ruining such a beautiful moment. "Oh right!!" Stella exclaims with joy, "The second part of our day!" She hops with joy. "Our robots already prepared the Yard." Tecna's father smiles. I really don't know what they are up to. I should know too!

"Riven?" I say and feel a piece of cloth covering my eyes, I de-transform. "Its a surprise Muse." I hear Riven say joyous. "Huh?" I say but I feel his big hands on my shoulders and push me through a gate.

The cover gets off my eyes and as my vision clears once again I hear the specialists and Winx shout, "Surprise!"

I see a pink banner saying Happy Birthday Musa!  I stand back in shock. "Oh, I forgot it was my birthday!" I say as joyful tears start to fill my eyes, Riven wraps his arms around me. I hug him back and squeeze him with joy. "Thank you all for remembering! and keeping it private as well." I look at Stella, she flicks her wrist like as if it were nothing. We all know how far Stella can take a party. "Now the music of course." I snap my fingers and play upbeat music. I grab some punch and see the sun is starting to set. It is beautiful

"Oh, Brandon we never really planned our wedding yet." I hear Stella pout, "Of course not, saving the universe takes all of our time." He kisses her cheek. I smile and lean on a tree, the breeze blows lightly on my hair and matching the Winx having fun and eating a lot brings me joy. It is so weird how we can have a huge battle in a day and party right after like it was no big deal.

"Musa?" Riven interrupts my train of thoughts, I see him in his specialist uniform and love how it forms around his muscles. "Yes Riven?" I face him, he gestures for me to follow and walks towards a bench surrounded by trees. Some privacy is much needed nowadays for us.

As we sit Like a Ruby starts to play. "Oh, it's one of my favorite songs," I say and he sits down and faces me. "It is a beautiful song." He says. "Now what is it you needed to tell me?" I held his hands. "Musa I never have been completely honest..." His voice tones down and looks down at our hands.

"You can tell me anything Riven." I held his hands tighter, though I felt a bit of anger, how can he not be honest with me? Riven takes a deep breath and nods. "I wanted to tell you when the time was right but you know how Melody is going to crown their Mysterious Prince?" He starts off, I nod for him to continue. "Well, I asked my adopted parents to dress like normal people for the Christmas Party. You see, My adopted parents are the King and Queen of Melody, my step sister is Galatea. And before you freak out I told them to keep me under the radar for as long as possible, and of course, it can't be hidden forever as I am being crowned Prince..." He looks at me with worry.

I am shocked, after all these years he just confesses this now. Riven's attitude never suited any royal so he hid it easily. "Is that why Neveah mentioned the Royal Court? She knew?" I try my best to be calm. I don't want to ruin this night. He nods, "Yes, she recently found out since her father is a new hire in the Royal Court. Though she must keep it quiet until the Coronation." He holds my hands tightly. "Musa I am so sorry for hiding it, I didn't want it out in public but I knew I wanted to tell you before my coronation." He holds my cheek and lifts my face to be eye level with him.

"Riven no more secrets okay? I love you no matter what and I will keep it to myself. But please promise me you will be honest from here on out." I tell him. He pulls out his part of the Yin and Yang I made for us. "I promise." Riven pulls my face in to kiss him. Our lips meet passionately and I forever wish to stay this way.

_______________________________________

I know I am late on this chapter and I'm terribly sorry. Good news, The whole book is planned and ready to have weekly updates! Btw, what do you think of Riven being the Mysterious prince of Melody? Tell me what you guys think so far! and thank you for 3K!!!!!!!

btw this is their cyberix. It's in season 7 animation not WOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.5K 78
Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! So be apart of the Winx Club and be One o...
7.8K 112 32
Sequel of my previous story "Twins of Love" Riven and Musa lead a quiet life and their family is growing, with the arrival of the little one of the f...
47.2K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
6K 149 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...