Complicated | Kai Chisaki x R...

By krinzum

You're a 21-year-old billionaire, part-time Pro Hero, who becomes the Boss of the Sicilian Mafia and falls fo... More

🤍Synopsis🤍
🤍Otiose Oaf🤍
🤍Nitid Nub🤍
🤍Obedient Odyl🤍
🤍Two Tell🤍
🤍Malum Morte🤍
🤍Hollow Habits Halted🤍
🤍Celestial Cognizance🤍
🤍Enigmatic Enemy🤍
🤍Languor Life🤍
🤍R & R🤍
🤍Fated USJ Fall🤍
🤍Beloved Butler🤍
🤍Beloved Butler Pt.2🤍
🤍Capo Dei Capi🤍
🤍Blessed Being🤍
🤍Adumbrated Art🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.2🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.3🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.4🤍
🤍Nocturnal Narc🤍
🤍Indolent Idiot🤍
🤍Loveless Life🤍
🤍Head Honcho🤍
🤍Pallid Peace🤍
🤍Ardent Ace🤍
🤍Balking Beau🤍
🤍Rare Reset🤍
🤍Tacrine Truth🤍
🤍Butler Beloved🤍
🤍Tête-à-Tête🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar Pt.2🤍
🤍Aspersion Attack🤍
🤍Precarious Partner🤍
🤍Dex Departure🤍
🤍Sadistic Saboteur🤍
🤍Delightful Dinner Diversion🤍
🤍Cozy Chat🤍
🤍Sin Saccade🤍
🤍Sin Saccade Pt.2🤍
🤍Truth Be Told🤍
🤍Butler Beloved Pt.2🤍
🤍Duty and Devotion🤍
🤍Imperium Infirmity🤍
🤍Sports Festival Sabotage🤍
🤍Unrequited Unhappiness🤍
🤍Shroud of Sorrow🤍
🤍Lethargic Luv🤍
🤍Sane Sycophant🤍
🤍(B/n)🤍
🤍Envious Énouement🤍

🤍Doltish Dawn🤍

10.6K 320 233
By krinzum

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

6 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

The door to your room opened as the sound of the butler's footsteps neared your bed. Down he placed your breakfast tray on the nightstand as he confidently strutted toward the 10-foot curtains. Amber linings of the morning light greeted your tranquil face, its warm hues planted on your front like a golden flower set to bloom. It was the early mornings that unraveled the obscure night of which you slept through. If not for your beloved caretaker, (B/n), you dared not to imagine what a dread your sleep schedule would be.

"Good morning, my Lady. I bring news of last night's dinner party. The CEO of Toyota has agreed to partner up and is on board with your new project."

'Twas the familiarity that you had with his voice that woke you every time. Like that of a caring father. In his eyes, however, he was nothing more than an unpaid babysitter. His reason to raise you was solely out of obligation towards your beloved mother, whom he cared for dearly.

That same man had stuck by your side through thick and thin for almost 19 years, only to become your personal butler after you turned 20 last year.

As his voice lulled you to a peaceful state of mind, so it was that it called out for your attention. It was only when you heard it that you felt truly safe.

You raise your hand to him, "What about Saikawa, the CEO of Nissan? Are they on board as well?"

"I'm afraid not."

You rubbed your eyes and then slowly opened them as he calmly prepared your favorite morning drink. You sat up and felt the breakfast tray be placed over your lap. As you ate, the butler recited your agenda for the day.

The same old routine.

"At 7, you have a board meeting with your executives at (L/n)Corp. At 8, you have a conference call with U.A High Principal Nezu followed by a meeting with the COO to discuss the new upcoming project at 9 in your office at RED."

"And (H/n)?"

"The Secretary-General of the UN called for you at your timely leisure but did insist on its urgency. After that, you're expected to meet with the President of the United States of America for a live interview at 9 P.M."

You frowned, "Another interview? What fun."

"I've already cleaned and packed the hero suit for your 10 o'clock."

"Contact Joseph DeSimone. Tell him I want to partner up with CARBON for the project. I'll need that company's help in order to revolutionize the vehicle components digitally."

"As you wish, my Lady."

The butler briskly grabbed your tray and carried it off. Once he left your room, you readied yourself for the long day ahead.

...

7 A.M

CEO's Executive Boardroom, (L/n)Corp, Tokyo, Japan

You entered the office where the board meeting was being held. Punctual, as always, thanks to your butler. The meeting started as you reclined in your chair and listened in on the conversation. Board was the right name for this setting. Extravagantly tailored suits and inflated egos gathered around the table, no emotions were expressed. It was only when you tapped your pen on the table in a certain rhythm did their rigid faces become perplexed. An obvious sign that you were uninterested.

Not that you ever cared for what they had to say as it was no mystery that they all plotted against you. These meetings were meant to bring awareness to change, a chance to steer the company into a better course. Yet, these shareholders cared only for their own stake in the company and would pull out the second this company fell apart. Success wrought a forlorn heart.

You closed your eyes and sighed.

Alas, the day was far from over.

...

8 A.M

CEO's office, RED, Kyoto, Japan

You curiously turned to the butler, "What exactly does Nezu want to talk about?"

"All Might has enrolled into U.A High as a teacher this year. It was All Might himself that brought up the idea that you should teach a class in the business spectrum."

"Business? Why bring a 'Quirkless' billionaire to a school filled to the brim with children who possess volatile Quirks?" You shook your head in disagreement, "It doesn't make sense."

The flat television screen in front of you suddenly turned on.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬. (𝐋/𝐧)!"

"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞."

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥."

"𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔.𝐀 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝."

"𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰."

"𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝! 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜, 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟏 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐨𝐟 (𝐋/𝐧) 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞."

"𝐎𝐡?"

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭."

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭."

"𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥."

You ended the call and turned to your butler. "Cancel my 9 o'clock and bring my super suit."

"Yes, my Lady."

...

9 A.M JST / 8 P.M EST

New York City, U.S.A

United Nations Headquarters

"Your Excellency. You called for me?"

A posh businessman fixed his clip-on tie, "Sure took your time."

"Forgive my tardiness."

He handed you a thick manila envelope with obscured red engravings on it. "We've located one of a few rogue nuclear warheads we lost during the second world war. Although it seems to be inactive, we cannot be sure."

You carefully opened the package and quickly scanned the report. "It's in the middle of the ocean."

"It would take us days to reach it."

Your eyes widened, "It's 2130 meters below sea level. How exactly am I supposed to destroy it?"

"About that," He poured himself a glass of vodka, "your job is to preserve and bring the bomb to the USAF facility located at Groom Lake."

"Area 51." You narrowed your eyes, "This is out of my area of expertise. Don't you think aqua-related Quirks work better? The hero Hali is better suited for this than I."

"They are stationed in Africa due to fix the imminent drought there."

You furrowed your brows. Hali, the No.1 global Pro Hero, was an 80-year-old individual with a water manipulation Quirk, who also happened to be (B/n)'s childhood friend. For the job that you were just assigned, in your mind, Hali would be best suited for it. In any case, Hali was a renowned hero with fixated responsibilities. You were but a child doing the United Nation's dirty work, the same government which upholds supposed 'global peace'. In hindsight, if not for your help, who else would dare brave such tasks? After all, your identity was at risk should you decline.

"Will that be all for today?"

He motioned you away, "We'll contact you."

You bowed your head and tapped your earpiece. "Ready."

A blue portal then appeared. You carefully stepped into it and found yourself back in your bedroom.

...

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

Taking a short break before heading out, you tapped your earpiece and set the manila envelope on your bed.

"Guess who has to venture into the depths of the sea?"

(B/n) held back a chuckle. "With your outfit, I wouldn't think it appropriate to go for a swim. I hope you bought a pair of knickers and a spare."

"My suit isn't exactly meant to withstand that much pressure without a proper upgrade. But that alone could take days and I only have about an hour."

"Shall I bring you there instead to spare you the long trip below?"

"I'd be crushed immediately by the pressure alone. I need to safely retrieve the item."

"Might I be of some assistance, my Lady? If you gave me the exact coordinates, I could transport the item in question to you. No hassle required on your part."

"That's...not a bad idea. Are you sure it won't be any inconvenience for you?"

"No more convenient than having to take you places."

You pulled out the singular sheet of paper inside the manila folder and scanned for the information you needed. "79.141° North and 2.798° East, 2134 meters in depth."

"Blimey. That's 7000 feet, my Lady."

"Is that a problem?"

He scoffed, "No. I only ask that you take a step back once I bring it. Where shall I deliver it to?"

"37.2431° North and 115.7930° West."

"Standby."

You let go of your earpiece and eagerly hopped through the azure entrance with the heavy envelope in hand.

...

Area 51, Lincoln County, Nevada, U.S

Having landed on top of a grainy terrain, you held up the envelope in the air and took a few steps back. Immediately surrounded by a couple of dozen armed soldiers, you raised your other arm in surrender.

A voice suddenly emanated from behind the men.

"Stand down!"

You approached the person in the overcoat and handed over the envelope.

"Where's the package?"

You touched your earpiece, "Ready."

(B/n)'s portal appeared behind from above, and with a thunderous thud came the nuclear weapon on the now muddy area. Frightened by the warhead, the soldiers retreated back to the facility.

"Wait-"

As you made your leave, the metal capsule began to shake violently.

You touched your earpiece, "Isolated location now!"

The man in the overcoat froze in horror. Without hesitation, you hurled the gigantic metal capsule through the portal where it then landed on a grass field abundant in an assortment of flowers.

"Stay here. I'll be back shortly."

He tugged your arm, "It's not a bomb!"

You narrowed your brows, "Explain."

"Back in '41, we came across a weird specimen with the ability to absorb local matter in order to grow exponentially and clone itself. It proved too dangerous and was encapsulated before it could destroy the rest of Nevada. We planned to destroy it and send it alongside the nuke that hit Hiroshima, but a rogue spy released it and it was lost at sea. Now that we've found it, we believe we could neutralize it with water and probe it. But then you appeared without warning and I haven't the time to prepare the water tank."

"Water?"

"If it stayed dormant this entire time-"

"Get the container."

You traveled back to the flower field through the portal and watched in fear as the metallic top popped off. From inside, a reverberating shrill sounded off. You covered your ears from the agonizing ringing only to find the cause behind such monstrosity. Out of the capsule, a huge spider-like robot emerged. You tapped your earpiece and called for your butler only to hear static.

'Damn...'

The robot attached itself to the capsule and expanded twice its size. Before it could divide itself, you hurried over and firmly grasped the creature.

Blood Transformation.

"What?"

It squirmed in your grasp as your Quirk proved useless against it. You pinned it down. Its legs flailed and moved the metallic capsule. Your eyes met with a hole underneath the bomb covering. A tremor shook the floor beneath. You let go of the small spider and activated your Quirk.

Blood Propulsion.

Your body levitated into the air through the manipulation of your own blood. Though this ability heavily strained your body, it was worth not being swallowed by the enormous army of arachnid machines below.

From the same blue portal, a group of armed soldiers stumbled through and quickly sunk into the growing hole. You pulled a vial filled with blood out of your belt and created a solid pole near them.

"Hold on!"

As they held on tightly, you pulled them away from harm's way and safely placed them on a nearby hill. With the pole in hand, you flung it into the hole and manipulated the blood to become a liquid once more, further trapping the spiders in a thick crimson liquid, now coated like rancid tar.

With a strained hand, you slowly lowered your body toward the strange threat, which now moved at a slower pace. Its overwhelming number increased as it nearly toppled over the giant ravine. Terrified, the soldiers fired their ineffective weapons. Before long, the spider-machine things increased ten-fold as they swallowed each bullet like a vitamin gummy.

"No." You screamed, only to be ignored. "Hold your fire!"

The spiders continued to clone themselves and finished constructing a heart-shaped structure, which only escalated the duplication process. Knowing that these beings could use any kind of matter in order to replicate and repair themselves when damaged, they wouldn't stop until the entire planet was consumed. Helpless, you landed on a cliff, Haemopotent Regeneration, and healed your fatigue.

As you prepared yourself to jump in, a familiar blue portal spawned above the hole. Unanticipatedly, an entire stream flowed through and filled the crater with a yet familiar individual standing on top. A giant wave of water flowed in your direction.

The being smiled, "How the universe has blessed me. We finally meet, (H/n)."

"Hali." You bowed your head, "It's an honor."

The number one hero chuckled.

You raised your head, "How did you know where to find me?"

"(B/n) called. His concern and the way he described the situation sounded dire."

You frowned.

They noted your solemn expression and patted your shoulder. "I share a rather vast disdain towards the modern world and its negligent, wealthy inhabitants. But a person willing to improve this planet and die for that cause is more than worthy in my eyes. Regardless of who is under the mask."

You smiled.

They gazed at the spider-like robots, "My stars."

You knelt down and stared at a nearby creature in the lake. "Can you believe the American government wanted to study and replicate it? What even is it? An experiment from I-Island? Professor Shield's property?"

Hali's eyes flashed an onyx color as their astral body joined with the physical. "An invasive alien. Crash-landed here a century ago. Immune to all forms of attack. Water is the only thing that can hold it."

You gulped, "An alien?"

They squatted down and held a sphere of water with the nearest creature frozen inside. Amazed by their Quirk, you watched as they stared at the intricate arachnid.

"It's sleeping." They then carefully handed you the dewdrop and nodded their head. "These are the only pair of hands I would entrust with such a marvelous device."

You widened your eyes, "M-me?"

"The universe has delivered its message. There is a certain solace in your soul. And if I'm being quite honest," They discreetly pointed toward the soldiers on the neighboring hill and sucked every water molecule out of their now lifeless bodies. "I despise human governments."

Unaware of what just happened to the soldiers, you tapped the top of the water bubble and watched the ripples expand. "It's not going to break is it?"

"Not unless you dropped it from a high place or used enough force."

You walked toward the man-made pond, "What will happen with the nest?"

"Do you trust me?"

The man in the overcoat rushed through from the Nevada portal with a group of armed soldiers behind him.

"Put the orb down!" he ordered.

Hali gestured at the other portal, "He's waiting."

You smiled and activated your Quirk, Blood Propulsion, floating toward the portal Hali had traveled through previously. The man in the overcoat barked orders to bring you down, only for his screams to cease abruptly. You looked down momentarily, uneased by the sudden silence. Hali waved at you, numerous bodies lying at his feet. Before you could react properly, you teleported back into your room and felt as if a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you.

...

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

"You're okay!"

You blinked a few times, "(B/n)?"

He pulled away and deactivated his Quirk. "I tried reaching you, but our earpieces must've encountered some interference. I know I bodged your identity. I promise you, he won't tell anyone your secret. It was careless on my part, but I couldn't stand to lose-"

"Hey, hey. Careful. You'll make me drop this."

(B/n) looked at the dewdrop in your hands and gasped. "Well, I'm miffed. What is that?"

"An alien that almost wiped out the entire Earth had it not been for Hali." You handed the sphere over to (B/n), "Go to (H/n) Headquarters. Put this in a concealed water tank."

"Where are you going?"

You walked toward your nightstand and grabbed a key. "I need a bit of air."

"Are you sure you don't want to rest a bit? Or at the very least let me take you to where you need to be?"

"I'll be fine. Don't forget to pick me up in time for my 9 o'clock with the American President."

He bowed his head, "Yes, my Lady."

You briskly jogged out of your room and headed into the garage. Voice-activated, you summoned your many cars and took the cover off of (H/n)'s iconic motorcycle. You then inserted the key in the ignition and opened the garage door. With your helmet now placed over your head, you revved your fast vehicle and sped out of the manor, averting a mental breakdown from today's earlier encounter with the unknown.

...

9 P.M JST / 8 A.M EST

The White House, Washington, DC, U.S.A

The butler activated his Quirk and teleported you in front of the White House. You adjusted your hero suit and greeted the security guards. A woman then approached you and guided you to where the President was seated for the interview.

He stood up and shook your hand. "(H/n). It's an honor to meet you."

You firmly grasped his hand, "Mr. President."

He pointed to an empty chair beside him. "Please, take a seat. The reporters will be here any minute now."

Once you sat down, he looked in your direction and grinned. "I cannot thank you enough for what you've done for this country. You've donated so much of your time to help train our recruits and helped out in thousands of our hospitals. I've heard of the work that you do in third world countries and I must admit that I'm quite moved by your actions."

"Thank you, sir."

The same woman from before then barged into the room and announced that the reporters have arrived. The room was soon flooded. The President stood up, as did you, and you both greeted each other properly in front of the cameras.

For the next four hours, both you and the President of the United States were interviewed.

...

1 A.M JST / 12 P.M EST

With the interview over and a bit of time to spare, you patrolled the city of Washington and happily greeted many citizens along the way. Around the corner, people scampered and screamed for help. You immediately ran to the scene and saw that a bank was being robbed. People on the streets immediately noticed your presence and cheered.

"She'll know what to do!"
"(H/n)!!"
"She's here!!!"

You touched your body and activated your Quirk.

Blood Transformation.

The people around watched as you turned yourself into a puddle of blood and entered the bank from underneath the crack of the glass doors. You manipulated your body to revert back and gained the attention of the gunmen. They turned to you and pointed their weapons in your direction. Hostages were near the vault while the man in charge of the robbery held a bomb in his hand.

You extended your hand toward the men and formed a fist, Blood Pressure Manipulation, and knocked them out cold. The leader dropped to the ground and the bomb soon began to tick. The hostages freaked out as their muffled screams reached your ears. You ran over to the bomb and touched it.

Blood Transformation.

As the bomb soon turned into a pool of blood and evaporated, you deactivated your Quirk. Once the hostages were released, you guided them outside to safety.

A few minutes passed and both the paramedics and local police force showed up. News reporters surrounded the perimeter and fought to get closer to you. The lieutenant then approached you and thanked you for your service while his men handcuffed the criminals.

You helped heal some external injuries that the hostages obtained from the failed heist while the crowd continuously cheered your name. Once finished, you turned to the cameras and waved.

...

2 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

You walked through (B/n)'s portal and found yourself back in your bedroom.

"My Lady, I've brought your supper for the night."

"Not tonight, but thank you. I'm...I'm feeling rather exhausted at the moment for...anything really."

(B/n) softly chuckled and gently tugged the heroic mask off your enervated face. "The world doesn't deserve you, let alone your valiant efforts to serve and protect. Chin up. Things will be easier once you've rested well enough and can face the world once more. Rinse and repeat, as they say."

Aimlessly making your way toward your bed, you stumbled past a lofty mirror and stared back at the weary image.  You frowned as your butler's words reverberated around the bedroom.

'Rinse and repeat...'

Noting your depressive stature, (B/n) stood behind your fatigued figure and carefully combed your bundled-up hair.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

You sighed, "...It's...It's been a year, hasn't it? Doing this side job."

The butler shrugged as he removed the earpiece from your earlobe, "I've hardly noticed. Time becomes quite a fickle thing once you've reached a certain age, I regret."

"A year."

(B/n) quietly gasped as he was about to unclasp a necklace from your throat when he suddenly remembered the significance behind today's date. Reminded by the very thing he was removing. The sterling silver chain. Hanging around your neck, possessing a special red feather as its intricate ornament. A feather that belonged to your first and last beau. A fellow hero of Japanese origin. The man who introduced you to these heroic adventures. The man who on this very day broke your heart. Wearing this piece of jewelry,  a sole reminder of such tragedy.

"My Lady. Forgive my intrusiveness, but I must dare to ask-"

"We're family. There shouldn't be any fear to ask one another anything."

"Of course...I just didn't want to overstep any boundaries or...sensitive topics of the past."

"What are you getting at?"

(B/n) dangled the feather near your ear as he stared at you through the mirror, "...Do you miss him?"

You quickly shook your head and made your way toward the nightstand. "Let's get some rest while we can. Rinse and repeat, right?"

"My Lady-"

"Good night, (B/n)."

He bowed his head and left your belongings on the nightstand, "Good night."

Hearing his departing footsteps fade with each passing second, you settled into your cozy bed with little to no energy left to change out of the super suit and called it a night.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Blood Transformation: to transform matter into blood

Blood Pressure Manipulation: to manipulate the pressure and flow of blood inside bodies (extremely high blood pressure causes someone to faint)

Blood Propulsion: to propel oneself or others via blood

Haempotent Regeneration: to regenerate oneself or others using blood

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3K 34
In a world where your value is placed on your Quirk, what happens when you're quirkless? A fork in the road. Izuku Midoriya became a hero, (Y/n) (L/n...
359K 10.7K 17
━ ❝ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 ❞ ━ ➺ In which, Kai sets you up for marriage with the Young Leader of the League Of Villains. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✎ ┊𝐶𝑜...
129K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
34.5K 840 53
Ever sense the boss died, Kurono seems to be much more closer to Eri, and Kai is cunfused at the sudden change of behavior from his assistant and wan...