Love and Pineapple (English)

By Zazounette86

A collection of Meteor Garden 2018 one shots. More

Hot spring's benefits
Jealousy
Legacy - Part 1 : The letter
Legacy - Part 2 : Knitting and gift
Legacy - Part 3 : Fireworks
Legacy - Part 4 : Exam and birth
Mingde 2040:A New Generation
Jealousy 2
F*cking romance
Daoming Suzhi and babysitting
A fiancé for Shancai - Part 1: my life is angst
A fiancé for Shancai - Part 2: Friendship
A fiancé for Shancai - Part 3: Respect
Daoming Si nunquam titillandus - Part 1: Magic
Daoming Si nunquam titillandus - Part 2: Spice
Daoming Si nunquam titillandus - Part 3: Cuddles with my enemy
What happened to the nineteen catering dishes left?
Her laughter
You left but still, you linger
Fairies 2.0
The mermaid of Copenhagen
The mermaid of Copenhagen - part 2
The Black Cat
The Mermaid of Copenhagen - part 3
The Mermaid of Copenhagen - Part 4
Missed opportunities
The Christmas TV Movie: What makes it so easy to guess the ending?
A violin on the rooftop: a Lei/Shancai, AhSi/Xiaozi love story
I don't care if everyone belives the rumors as long as you still trust me
You Belong With Me: Yue
You Belong With Me: Dylan

Perfect

904 55 24
By Zazounette86

Hi Everybody!

It's me again! Here a tiny tiny little chapter for the prompt "Perfect". Once again, I edited it myself so I'm so sorry if there are mistakes !

Once again, it's a project with :

Dr-Cokebottles

monicacantwrite

JVH624

lindaisfangirling

rainingmeteors

Daphnecs8

Meggyhashope

Once again I hope I've forgotten anyone !

Perfect

Since he was little, Daoming Si had learned he had to be perfect.

He had to be handsome, to take care of his appearance. He had to choose carefully his clothes, the last fashion designer's creations, looking posh and showing everyone his upper grade.

He had to be clever, to speak a few foreign languages like English, French, Spanish, German and even Japanese, to have the best grades, showing everyone he was a Daoming and being a Daoming meant being excellent in everything.

His behavior had to be perfect. He had to attend many events, business dinner and other elite formalities where he would show his perfect education, his upper-grade manners.

His future girlfriend, his future fiancée, his future wife had to be perfect. She had to come from an elite family, be perfectly educated, had many talents like playing a musical instrument, being an artist or an intellectual who'd read a large number of books. She had to shine by his side, highlighting himself. She had to be tall, thin, gorgeous, a true model.

And here she was, Dong Shancai.

She was small, not thin with a round-shaped face, looking plain at first sight.

She had a fiery temperament, bad-mannered in elite events.

She was stubborn, spoke her mind and didn't care about what others think.

She was clever but not brilliant, clumsy, stupid sometimes and desperately naïve.

She wasn't what people expected for him.

She was utterly imperfect and it was why he fell in love with her.

Her imperfection was his perfection.

Fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 176 12
~ Collection of short stories of events after the rooftop kissing scene ~
16.1K 1.1K 28
Wang He Di has been in the spotlight ever since he made his debut in the remake of Meteor Garden. After five years in the industry, he decides to tak...
211K 3.7K 40
inspired by meteor garden,, 流星花园
4.1K 73 19
Just a collection of random Caisi/Dyshen drabbles/short stories that popped into my head. WARNING: Some of these stories will contain heavy topics su...