imagines & smut | GVF

Od tinyxdancer

Title says it all - Imagines & One Shots of Jake Kiszka, Josh Kiszka, Sam Kiszka and Danny Wagner. MIGHT INCL... Viac

Requests are open!
Best Friends - Sam Kiszka
Hate - Jake Kiszka
Hotelroom - Josh Kiszka
Hot for the teacher - Danny Wagner
Club Fight - Josh Kiszka
Assignment Partner - Sam Kiszka
Assignment Partner - Sam Kiszka Part 2
Thunder - Danny Wagner
The Record Shop - Josh Kiszka
Innocence Lost - Jake Kiszka
Innocence Lost - Jake Kiszka Part 2
Innocence Lost - Jake Kiszka Part 3
Friends with benefits? - Danny Wagner
The Festival - Josh Kiszka
TRUST - THE FANFICTION
Heartbreak - Sam Kiszka
Netflix & Chill - Sam Kiszka

Train - Jake Kiszka

4.2K 37 0
Od tinyxdancer

I boarded the train and started walking down the aisle to find seat number 17. I counted 13,14,15,16 and there was 17. The train was full of people so it wasn't a surprise to me that someone sat on the seat by the window, next to my seat.

I grabbed my heavy bag and tried putting it in the overhead compartment but was stopped by the person who sat by the window. "Let me help you with that hunny," he said and stood up, grabbed my bag and placed it on the overhead compartment without any problems. He sat down again and so did I. "Thank you, that was very kind of you." I said and he turned to me and smiled. "It-it was a little heavy," I blushed because the younger man sitting next to me was handsome.

He had a unique look, I've always had a thing for boys with long hair, but sadly that is not very famous around boys nowadays. But this one had long, brown hair. Slightly curly too, which only made it better.

His brown eyes were still looking back at me and his beautiful pink lips were still curled up in a smile. Did I enter heaven or am I just lucky today. "It's honestly no problem, couldn't let a pretty girl struggle," he said and I blushed even more. This stranger was flirting too, which really made me die on the inside, stuff like this does not happen to me.

"I'm Jake, I'm guessing we're gonna be here for a while so we might as well make the most of the trip," he said and reached out his hand which was chapped and had bruises on the fingers. "I'm Y/N," I said and took it. "What happened to your hand?" I asked and he looked down at it, letting my hand go.

"Oh, uhm- I play the guitar," he said and pointed to the overhead compartment where a guitar case laid. I smiled and turned to him. "Ah, I should have figured," I told him and he smiled. "Why so?" he asked and I smiled, looking at his choice of clothing, everything black really, except for his boots that were light brown once. He had a fedora on the table in front of him too, which I would believe he looked good in.

"Well you definitely have that style," I told him and he chuckled and met my eyes again, which made my insides dance. "Hm, I didn't know there was such thing, well thanks," he said and I giggled, I guess it was a compliment so it was polite of him to thank me when it really wasn't necessary.

"So, are you going home or are you running away from home?" he asked and I giggled again. "I'm going to see my dad actually," I told him and he nodded. "What about you?" I asked and he smiled. "I'm going home, my brothers are with me too, they should be somewhere up there," he pointed to the many seats in front of us.

"Oh, so where do you live?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Why? So you can come and visit?" he smirked and I blushed. I was just trying to make conversation. He chuckled and nudged my shoulder with his. Him touching me sent sparks down my body and I suddenly got goosebumps. "I'm just giving you a hard time" he chuckled and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Oh-uhm, okay. I'm sorry that might have been a little stalkerish of me to ask," I told him and he shook his head.

"Nah our parents live in Frankenmuth, but we live in Nashville at the moment but we're going home to see them," he told me and I nodded. "That's cool," I told him and he looked at me and smirked. "Yeah, where are you going if you don't mind me asking," he had a toothpick in his mouth that he twirled in his fingers.

"Actually where you live, my dad lives there too," I told him and he smiled and his eyebrows raised. "Seriously? What's his name?" he asked and I smiled. "[Y/Dads/N & Lastname]" I told him and he smiled.

"No way, as in Mr. Y/D/L/N at the record shop?" he asked and I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, you met him?" I asked and he chuckled. "Hell yeah, it's hard to miss an Irish man in our little town, he's famous, the ladies love him," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes, that was my dad for you, of course, Jake would know him.

"Oh lord, I'm sorry for his behavior," I told him and he just chuckled on. "Don't be, I seriously love that man, and I love his shop, I'm always there when I visit home," I smiled.

"That's really nice of you, I'll be sure to say hi from you," I told him and Jake nodded. It got a little quiet but I could still feel his eyes on me. "So, how old are you?" he asked and I turned to him. "Guess," I told him and he licked his lips. I couldn't help but stare at them.

"You could be older but I'm guessing in your early twenties?" he asked and I giggled. "You think I look old?" I asked him smiling. He just shook his head. "No, but was I right?" he asked and I giggled. "Yeah, I'm twenty," I told him and he nodded his head. "Your turn," he told me and I looked at him, thinking hard.

"I'm guessing you're in your twenties too, knowing that you've moved so far from home, I'm guessing your a little older than me, maybe twenty-three?" I guessed and his eyes lit up. "Yeah girl, you guessed right, you're good," he chuckled and I blushed, I could not believe how incredibly handsome he was. His smile, his chuckles, the way he spoke, everything about it was sexy.

"Hey Jake-" we were interrupted by a cute boy with curly hair big hair, he looked a little bit like Jake so I guessed it was one of his brothers, "and who might this be?" he asked and turned to me, I blushed once again as he sent me a wink. "Uhm- Josh this is Y/N her dad is Mr. Y/D/L/N, you know the crazy Irish dude that works at the record shop," Josh, I believe his name was turned to me with huge eyes.

"Your dad is a legend, it's nice to meet you Y/N I'm Josh, this fuckers twin" he pointed to Jake who rolled his eyes. "Whatever, what do you want Joshua?" Jake asked and Josh snorted. "Can you give me my damn Gameboy back Jacob, you've had it forever," Jake stuck his hand down his bag on the floor and gave Josh his Gameboy, Josh thanked him then turned to me. "Well, Y/N it was a pleasure meeting you, I'll definitely have to catch your number before we hit our final destination," he said and then turned around and walked over to his own seat.

"Damn he's-," I started but was interrupted by Jake, "don't even get me started, I'm sorry for that, he's weird," Jake told me and I giggled. "It's fine Jacob," I teased him and he just gave me a stern look. The ticket lady came by and we both gave her our train tickets. She passed fairly quickly and then I turned back to Jake who was leaning towards the wall, looking out the window.

I grabbed my laptop, slipped off my shoes to sit more comfortable in my chair. I put in my headphones and started up and an episode of Black Mirror. "Whatcha watching?" Jake asked and I took out one of the headphones. "Uhm- Black Mirror, it's really good, have you seen it?" I asked him and he shook his head. "It can get a little bit unpleasant sometimes, but other than that it's really freaky and good," I giggled and he nodded and grabbed the headphone I was offering.

We watched two episodes and he looked at me in shock after the second one. "That one was creepy, damn what if that happens in real life? I wouldn't want to live in a world where everything depends on how many like you get," he explained and I nodded agreeing. "I'd be poor that's for sure," I told him and he chuckled. "Nah, you wouldn't," I blushed. "Well, you wouldn't either, you'd be really rich," I told him and he turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"How come?" he asked and smirked, he knew exactly what he was doing and I was a blushing mess. "Well- uhm, I'm guessing the ladies would give you a like if they saw you with that guitar and everything, " I tried to explain but I just made a fool out of myself. "Y/N, do you think I'm attractive?" he asked and I froze. Was he playing a game or was I being punkt or something?

"Uhm well, yeah, I guess," I told him not looking his way this time because of how embarrassed I was. "I think you're gorgeous," he said and I shoot my head towards him. He smirked and my mouth was slightly opened because of his confidence. "Thanks, uhm that's really nice of you to say," I smiled and he nodded. "I'm not just saying it, I mean it," he said and I felt like burying myself because of how embarrassing and sweet that was. I was never good at accepting compliments, I just felt like sinking through the ground.

"Doesn't people tell you that often?" he asked and I shook my head no, barley never. Of course, I had dudes asking for my number but no one ever just blurts out 'you're gorgeous' like that. It was very sweet of him to say so. "Well, I think that's a shame-," he said and placed some of my hair to the back of my ear. I looked down on to my hands while he did so.

"-because you're beautiful, naturally so yanno, I must be blessed to have been given such a beautiful company on this long train ride," he chuckled the last part and I giggled. "Thanks, the same goes to you then," I smiled and he put his fingers on my chin to lift my head up again. I met his eyes and I could almost tell he saw the fireworks in my eyes because of this heated situation.

"Will I see you again, after this train ride?" he asked, our faces only inches apart. "Yeah, I'll be at the record shop," I whispered back and he smiled. "Then I'll definitely have to come by," he leaned in even closer and I could almost feel his breath on my lips which made my stomach spark with butterflies.

Just when his lips barely touched mine, we were sent back into our seats thanks to the loudspeakers blurting out 'Next stop, Frankenmuth station, the doors will open on the left-hand side of the train' I looked back at Jake who was sitting in shock, probably thinking over what had just happened.

"Well, we'll have to continue that some other time," he chuckled and I blushed and nodded. We got up as the train slowed down and I tried to grab my bag, but Jake was faster and grabbed it without a problem and placed it in front of my feet. I thanked him once again and he smirked.

"I'm guessing this is it then, I'll see you around," he said as we jumped off the train. I could hear his brothers calling his name on the platform, then embracing what I think was their parents. "Yeah see you around," I told him and just as I did so, I was embraced by somebody else. "Sugar pie!" I heard an Irish accent and I knew immediately who that smell and voice came from.

"Dad!" I hugged him back so tightly. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Jake walking up to his family, hugging them too. "Ready to go home ai?" my dad asked and I giggled and nodded. "Ready as one can be," I told him and he grabbed my bag. I turned around one last time to see Jake and his family walk away.

-

A little imagine of Jake and you, cute wasn't it :') Thanks for all the lovely comments and thanks for voting!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...