Secrets |Sidemen FF|

Od sammiehobson

The guys have secrets, unforgettable secrets, horrible, secrets. These secrets has changed there lives for th... Více

.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
Important. Please Read
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
Chapter 25
Updating soon.
27
28
29
30
31
32
33.
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62
64
65
66

52

139 10 0
Od sammiehobson

Josh's POV,

We all sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called in to be able to see him. JJs leg bouncing up and down. "I'm scared." JJ said. "I know you are." Tobi says.

We saw the doctor come through the door, looking at all of us.

He let out a deep sigh.

"We managed to stop the bleeding, but, we can't reverse the damage it has caused, he doesn't look the same, we tried to keep as much hair as possible but we had to take some off to get to his brain." "Honestly doctor, I'm just glad he's okay." "He is stable now, if you would like to see him." The doctor spoke to JJ, him and the doctor having a very good relationship with one another.

We all stood up, heading to Viks room.

JJ opened the door and we all walked in. A section of Viks hair shaved off, but it was at the back of his head, so he didn't look too bad at all.

He was still so skinny though.

"We also checked his feeding tube as it seems the food is not helping his weight at all." "Can he leave his bed?" I ask and the doctor shook his head. "No, so we don't understand as to why the food isn't staying down." He says, I nodded. Furrowing my eyebrows.

"We are hopeful he will make an immaculate recovery by the time he has Kacey on trial." "How is that case going?" JJ asked and the doctors sighed. "The police have questioned Kacey, and have arrested him on allegations of rape." The doctor spoke.

They actually arrested him.

"I actually need to talk to you about that more closely, JJ." The doctor spoke. "When do you want me? I have to go to school tomorrow, the school will murder me." "This Friday if that's okay?" He asks, and JJ nodded.

"Yes, that's fine."

We all turned to look at Vik again.

He looked awful.

He was asleep, the tube shoved up his nose again and something attached to his mouth.

Oxygen.

"Why does he have oxygen?" JJ asked and the doctor sighed. "Just to make sure he is breathing properly and having as much air as possible." The doctor spoke, JJ suddenly twitched, and then twitched again, and again.

"When, where, where am I?" He asked, ticking once again. "Barry?" He asked and JJ shook his head. "No? Urm, Fuck. Shit sorry, urm." He spoke, ticking once again, looking around at everyone else. My eyes widened as he was continuously ticking.

"What's your name?" The doctor asked, I'm guessing the doctor knew about him. "Jerome. I, I'm, I'm confused." He spoke, his head non stop ticking to one side. I'm guessing him having Tourette's.

"Jerome? How do you know JJ?" He asks, and Jerome furrowed his eyebrows? "He's my friend." He stuttered, his ticks now violent. "Okay, do you want to step away from Vikram for me and come with me?" The doctor asked. Jerome furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" "Don't worry, nothings wrong, just want to talk to you, that's all." He spoke.

Vik sighed loudly. I looked over. Seeing Vik slowly waking up.

This is a bad time to wake up.

"Who are you?" Jerome asked suddenly. Looking at Vik. Viks eyes widened. "Urm, Urm." He tried to speak. But the mask was covering his face. "What's happening?" Jerome asked, scared. Confused.

"Come with me."

JJ got escorted out of the room, his whole body ticking as he left. "You can take the mask off and put it on the side." The doctor spoke, before leaving the room with JJ.

Tobi carefully removed the mask, placing it on the table. "What.. what. What's happening?" Vik spoke, his speech slurred and a bit, off. "JJ? He has another personality." "J-J-JJ?" He asked and my eyes widened.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"JJ, your boyfriend." "Urm. Urm." He said breathily. Struggling to think. "I'm scared." "Why are you scared?" Ethan asked. "I-i- I don't know." "Do you remember all of us?" I ask. And he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Josh." "Tobi." "Ethan." "Harry." "Oh Yes! And JJ, yes, I remember now." He spoke. And I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Another personality?" "Hes called, Jerome." Harry stated, Vik nodded slowly. Suddenly flinching in pain. "Don't move your head love. You've just been through surgery." Tobi said, Vik sighed. "For the bleed?" He asked and I nodded.

I felt tears come to my eyes.

He can hardly remember anything.

Hell he almost forgot JJ.

"Yeah... for the bleed." I spoke, quickly wiping my eyes. Everyone's mood sad. I guess I just broke down on this occasion.

I felt Tobi grab my hand, seeing me cry. I smiled small at him, him smiling back. "It's okay love. JJ will be back soon." Tobi spoke, I nodded. Looking at the door JJ left from.

How has another personality come through. No one has ever met him before. Not even Vik.

We didn't even know about him.

_

I sat at the cafeteria. Sighing as I looked over at Tobi. "You doing anything tonight?" I ask, looking at him, seeing his eye was still bruised. "No, can I come round?" "Course. Did the doctor ask you about your eye?" I ask and he shook his head. "Only asked if it was sore and gave me some eye drops to stop pain." He says, I nod, still looking at it.

"I'll fucking kill that bastard." "It's okay josh, honestly." "No it isn't Tobi, he's not even caring anymore." "He never really cared. Plus it's a good thing, it means people may find out faster." He says and I sigh. "Do you want people to find out?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know Josh." "Should we tell the police?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Why?" "Because we are already involved in Viks case, there is no point in adding something else, the police may not believe Vik if I add something on." "Why not?" I ask and he just sighed. "Just leave it josh." "Do you not want help?" I ask and his eyes widened.

"Do I not want help? I've been screaming for help for 18 years and someone's only just noticed. Don't you fucking dare." He spoke to me. Making my heart drop. "Aren't you happy I noticed?" "You couldn't of not. You had to of come in otherwise something worse could of happened." He spoke. "Didn't that incident get us to where we are now? Because of the amount of trust we then depended on one another?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Do you not want this to be a thing?" "Of course I do." He exclaimed. I sighed. Looking down. Furrowing my eyebrows.

"Josh. I haven't felt like this for a person since the Start of mine and Sammie's relationship. Do you not understand that? How scary that is." He asked. I kept my eyes down on the table. "Cause I'm a guy?" I ask, people starting to listen in, but I guess both of us not caring. "Yes. I've never felt this sort of way to a guy before. And I try and help you, and it just seems like you don't see it." "I do, I'm so thankful for it." I say.

"Do I not help you?" I ask and Tobi instantly rolled his eyes. "You're stupid if you think you don't." "Well clearly I don't." "How is it clear, have I cut up my body fucking once since you have been talking to me? Huh?" He asked, I sighed. Shaking my head. "Do you not understand that I actually like you josh?" He asks and I sigh. "I guess you don't understand how much I like you. Considering you constantly think I'm dating Simon."

"I know you guys had something before he broke up with Po." He spoke. My eyes widened, shock clear on my face. "What do you mean Know?" "Do you think I'm that stupid, honestly?, you had a thing with him, which is why he is going crazy over us. Because you left him." "Doesn't that solidify how much I don't like him considering I did leave him?" I ask, before furrowing my eyebrows. "We never where together." "Than was he just your little thing on the side?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"He told me he wanted to experiment with a guy, said he never kissed a guy and I was fucking high on coke and weed, and I kissed him, that's all that happened." I spoke and he sighed. Looking down at his hands, his hands shaking.

People starting too look at us. "So if you're high you're just gunna go fuck anything?" "Did I say fuck?" I said, raising my voice. "What that was the only time yeah?" He asks and I nodded. "Yes, it was, I only ever kissed him once, I won't deny that there was something there, however it went as quick as it came." I say and he shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me before." "Because you would just get angry and hate me." "Do I hate you?" "Well you most probably do!" "Don't you dare Josh." "Dare what?" I spat, making him roll his eyes. "You're So overdramatic." "Oh says you, you turn kissing into fucking when it is not like that at all." I state, grabbing my drink and taking a sip.

He squeezed the bottle of water in my face. Making the water go all over me.

I instantly coughed, wiping my eyes, hearing people gasp.

I look down at the bottle and see I had half left, than throwing the rest on Tobi. "Fuck you." I spat. Before getting up. "I try helping you and you just turn it into shit that's not even relevant." I spat and he just rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up dramaqueen." "Fuck you bitch." I spat, grabbing my bag and exiting the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria silent at what just happened between us.

I can't believe him. 
Fuck him.

Fuck everyone.

-

I sat on my bed. Staring up at the dull white ceiling that seemed to have all the attention tonight. In this dull, disgusting day. How could he just. Do that? Like he fucking knew. He doesn't know that whole story anyways. He just fucking takes shit so out of hand. He doesn't know what I went through, the pain Simon put me through, and he doesn't understand that I could never go back to him again.

Because I love him.

I really fucking love you Tobi.

*

I knocked on his door, the door moving as my hand connected to it, feeling my heart buzzing whilst I stared at the numbers on his door. 

I see him open the door, myself instantly smiling. "Helloooo!" I exclaimed and he just laughed. "Hi Josh, do you wanna come in?" He asked and I nodded, blinking heavily and entering his home. "How are you?" He asked and I laughed. "Good thank you, how about you." "Really good thank you." He smiles, before grabbing my hand. "I have to tell you something." He spoke. And I nodded. Smiling at him, his eyes deep into mine.

"What's that?" I ask, but he didn't answer, just rushing me upstairs. I followed him. The staircase feeling soft, and almost like I was sinking into it every time I took a step. But obviously that wasn't the case. It was just what the shit was making me feel.

What did I even take again?

I saw his bed, knocking into the desk that was almost right next to his door. Giggling to myself as I jumped onto his bed. "You're in a happy mood." He smiles and I roll my eyes. "Only happy because I'm seeing you." I smile, making him giggle.

"Shush Josh!" He says, still giggling, I rolled my eyes. Before sighing.

Wanting to go to sleep.

"You tired?" He asked and I nodded. "Cuddle me." I whisper, making him laugh before getting on the bed, cuddling in next to me.

That's all I intended on. Seriously.

I held the boy in my arms, laying my head next to his. Us both facing forward. "Have you ever kissed a boy before?" He asked me, I nodded. Yawning. "Yeah, I've kissed a boy before." I say and he nodded.

It was silent for a while. Before he spoke once more. "I've never kissed a boy before." He spoke, I smiled. "Is good."

"Can I kiss you?"

That's when I got feelings.

But they're crushed, I promise. I promise.

<><><><><><><><>
I know this stuff is kinda new and all like wtf, but it gives better context as to why Josh and Simon left anyways and that it wasn't because they where 'just friends'

Sorry that I haven't uploaded, didn't know it had been this long

I love you all
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Sammie x

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 104 12
One of us is lyinggggg...... Imagine waking up in a room....not knowing your name....not knowing what you look like...not knowing where you are....no...
3.3K 135 19
Supernatural beings. Either you are fascinated by them, or are totally against it. Supernatural beings are all around us, but are disguised very disc...
104K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
125K 3.2K 52
He rubbed my shoulder before kissing my forehead. "Sometimes you have to look beyond what a person has done wrong, because in the end, you still know...