My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 28

2.2K 138 23
By PrinceWayo

Before I start, I want to share this picture, it was really beautiful to my eyes, when I'm scrolling down at Facebook, this picture make my day, hope you guys too. This picture showing how beautiful Bas is. No one can denied it.

Author's POV

The sky was bright,and the weather wasn't that hot, Arthit looking at the blue sky while watching the birds flying around, he's sitting on the ground at the garden beside the Kongthanin hospital.

He sighed deeply and felt sorry for what he said to Wayo, although he was a bit mad, he knows how Wayo loves them. From his behind, Kongpop watching him, then before he approach him, he went first to the vending machine to buy a cold drinks, then while Arthit was starring at the sky, Kongpop handed over the cold drink, towards his face making Arthit startled by him.

"Ahh! You scare me." Arthit exclaimed.

"Here have a drink." Arthit take the drink and Kongpop sat beside him.

Arthit opened his drink and said. "Go on scold me already."

Kongpop looked at his face and smile. "I'm not here to scold you, actually.. you're not wrong, even him. Both of you are right for me." He drank before added. "But, you should at least let him explain why."

"I know, actually.. I don't want him to burden him more, he already have his own family, he should take care his family first before us.." Arthit eyes was teary already. "In fact, he shouldn't worry about us from now on."

Kongpop sighed softly. Then he take out his handkerchief and handed over to Arthit. "Hmm."

"What? I don't need that, I'm not crying!"

"Yes, you're not, but at least wiped your eyes." Kongpop smiling said.

Arthit take it and used it. "Your always not good at me, why you suddenly change?"

"I am not, I just found that it's quite fascinating arguing with you." with a smile at his face.

"IDIOT." Arthit said and blushed.

..

Newwie sitting on the chair at the doctor office, the doctor wasn't there yet so thats why he's waiting there, after a minutes, finally, the doctor arrived, Newwie was startled when he found that the doctor face was so familiar, not just familiar it was so fucking familiar!

"You!" Newwie said

"What?" The doctor response.

"Why is you!"

Tay frowned. "Hey, what do you mean you? I'm in charge here so who else?"

"If it's you, then I'll go ahead now." Newwie said and about to leave, but Tay hold his wrist.

"Wait." Tay holding his wrist. "Why not me? Are you scared of something?"

"Scared your ass!"

"Then.." Tay rise his right eyebrow and gave a way towards the chair.

Newwie rise his chin and walk towards the chair. Tay smirked and check him, all his bruises are wasn't that bad, but it's still need a medical attention. Tay cleaned up the bruises with alcohol making Newwie hold his breath and pain.

Then Tay put some ointment, before putting roller bandage. "Okay, all done."

"Hmmm." Newwie stand up. "I'll go ahead now." Tay watched him walking towards the door, Newwie reached out his hand to door knob, but he stopped and looked back at Tay. "Err... thank... thank you.." Newwie rubbed his temple and run away.

Tay smirked and continue his work.

..

..

At the abandoned factory, like every old and new movies, when it comes to abduction scene and action scenes, Phana sitting at the chair, while playing at his phone. The whole area was full of begging sounds, with different voices from different persons, Phana heard enough from them and stand up, he walked towards them and looked at their bloddy faces, the group of man was caught by Phana's man, they're all the group who attacked Wayo's family.

Phana put at his fingers the knuckle four finger rings, then he stared coldly towards them making them felt coldly at their back. "I'm being generous to all of you, since I'm using this.. my favorite accessory." Phana smirked. "Let's see.. whos going to be the first."

Everyone gulped when Phana walked towards them. Everyone is scared and frightened by him, Phana eyes wasn't lying.. The way Phana looked at them makes them frightened.

"So, who wants to be the first?"

Everyone avoid Phana's look, and looked at each other, waiting for someone to volunteer their own lives. But no one dare to step up.

Was a bit pissed off, he frowned and clenched his fist. "Well, if no one wants to be first then, I have no choice to choose by myself."

Phana looked at them coldly, after a bloody hell, punching each one of them and full blood all over his body, because of the impact of his punches towards them.

He wiped the blood at his face, and looked at the last man standing in front of him, with frightened expression, the guy already pee on his pants, Phana smirked and said. "Are you going to speak or you're willing to be like them?"

"I'll talk! I'll talk just please don't hurt me!" The man begged him.

"Good speak."

..

..

Two days already and Phana still did not come back at the hospital, Wayo decided to go home now, with Dream help and other security's, he arrived at home safely.

Wayo can't take away his look at the door waiting for his man to come back, he was really worried about him, Phana did not call him and did not came home since he left at the hospital after he gave birth.

His both Ger son already sleeping, Wayo walk back and forth at the same place, he's thinking about what happens to Phana, at the middle of the night, Wayo still not sleeping and can't even close his eyes.

Then a door suddenly open, Wayo immediately run towards the main door and found it that Phana finally back. Phana was startled when he saw Wayo standing in front of him with worrying expression, Phana was about to talk when Wayo run towards him, Phana thought Wayo was going to hug him, instead Wayo run towards him because he was really mad at Phana for making him worried. He immediately punched Phana chest and kicked his legs, Phana did not dodge it instead taking all the tantrums of his beloved wife.

"You.. you jerk!" Wayo cried. "You! Where have you been!" Wayo shouted.

"Ohh.."Phana rubbed his chest and legs, Wayo punch and kick was really painful. "I did something important."

"I don't care what you do, I don't care if that really important, at least.. at least once.. you should contact me that you're okay, if you're still breathing, if you're doing well, if there's nothing happens to you." Wayo rubbed his teary eyes and added while sobbing. "You.. you're so mean!"

Phana smile and walked towards him, he reached out his hands and pulled Wayo to gave a hug. "I'm sorry.. sorry for making you worried."

"I hate you."

"My darling wife, is so concerned about his husband, your husband is very touched. How about I show you my gratitude with my body?" Phana teased him.

Wayo was embarrassed by his words. His cheeks was red as tomato as he pushed him aside. "Go away! Who.. who.. who..said I want your body!"

"We're already married and have two children, and you're still shy?" Phana smirked, and stared at his flush cheeks.

"You... you're really shameless! We're not married for too long!"

"Hmmm." Phana pretend that he's thinking something. "I remember that you said you'll help me when I want that using your mouth? Why your not willing to do it now?" Phana teased him more.

Wayo face become more more red and, he immediately stomped on Phana foot and said. "IDIOT!" Phana groaned in pain and Wayo immediately run towards his baby's room, he jumped on the bed and cover his face. Phana followed him, then he crawled over him, Wayo was startled, Phana locked his both wrist with his hands making Wayo can't move well. "What are you doing?"

"My money in the pocket has already full, I need to deposit on the bank already." Phana smirked and Wayo stunned.

"You.." before Wayo could talk more, Phana stopped him using his lips, devouring his lips and licking already his body. Until the night was done.

To be continued.

Thank you for waiting.

Susu!

Guys comments now who's your BL actor want to be a Ger son of one of our characters here. Wayo already had Chimon and Runway.

Comment your BL actor that suitable for Ger position.

Gun,

Fluke.

Tee?

I can't remember all their name's so help me. Khop khun kha😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.4K 7
Let's mess with some stereotypes - not all gang leaders are badass, sex-craved monsters. They have a past, too. - Warning - later themes mentioned ma...
41.3K 1.7K 18
After Wayo leave Phana he is alone with Phana and his baby in his tummy..and when he thought that no one care about a pregnant guy like him Daniel..t...
280K 13.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
1.4K 4 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...