Time has brought your heart t...

By chickenialls

Claire Shields and Harry Styles. Did you mean drama mixed with love,fame and stupid horny jokes? Yes. More

Chapter 1: I still feel the pain
Chapter 2: Shopping and meeting unexpectedly with Niall
Chapter 3: He said what?
Chapter 4: Words will be just words till you bring them to life
Chapter 5: He never stopped caring, love
Chapter 6: It's about you lying to my face for a long time.
Chapter 7: 'Claire and One Direction minus Harry' is trending
Chapter 8: I dunno, I just remembered us naked
Chapter 9: that's part of the package of hanging with me.
Chapter 10: Let me fake a smile and force myself to say that I moved on too.
Chapter 11:Have fun at the strip club getting wasted and drunk
Chapter 12: I call him Tan, he calls me Air.
Chapter 13: What if we..
Chapter 14: You're such a fucking beautiful bitch.
Chapter 15: We're really awkward now that we're friends
Chapter 16: I'm a screwed up mess
Chapter 17: I'm not like other ex boyfriends
Chapter 19: I miss us
Chapter 20: The truth is finally out
Chapter 21: Turn around, You owe me a kiss
Chapter 22:We're both mudbloods, you lunatic.
Chapter 23:I would have preferred you topless
Chapter 24: Touched by accident, kissed on purpose.
Chapter 25:My boyfriend misses making out with my best friend
Chapter 26: Did you just flirt with me?
Chapter 27: Are we ever going to...
Chapter 28: Tonight let's get some.
Chapter 29: A happy ending.
"BANDAGE THE DAMAGE"

Chapter 18: Anything can happen in a lift

7.1K 122 51
By chickenialls

Author's Note: Updated= 23/09/2012

Hi everyone! I hope you're getting on well with your school work and stuff. So here's a bit of a rant.. 

Sorry for leaving almost a week to update. .I've been a bit bit busy, and then the LWWY video and song came out and I fangirled for 2  days straight, so I wasn't in the mood to write haha. and then my dad started working on my bedroom! I finally have my own room.. and he had to cut off the internet, and it was torture, and I would have updated earlier, not 11:30pm but he cut it off for the whole day to work on the bedroom, and I had to help, do ya know how exhausting it was? and it was torture not being able to sit down log on twitter, see if the boys tweeted something, log on wattpad. IT WAS TORTURE. glad I cleared this up.. 

Did you hear LWWY? DID YOU? Well firstly it got leaked, but I kept patient instead and I didn't hear it to respect my boys. Then they did a twitcam of like a minute explaining that they will premiere the song at 5pm uk time, and I listened to it on hits radio, and it was amazing. I saw the video on vevo, and by the way they were 3 minutes late. I got impatient. AND I SAW IT. and it was perfect alright? The music video is perfect. SO PERFECT. 

So in this chapter, I put the song  and the video, and you should all listen to it and look at their beautiful faces again and die with happiness.

On the sidebar, I decided to edit a picture of Claire with all of the boys, so there's one with Liam, Niall, Louis but I can't find a good picture of Zayn to edit. crazy right?

Dedication: For a great fan, I don't know why you think I'm one of the best writers on wattpad, cos that is so not true, I'm not even great, I'm ... good? Yes good, that's like average.. but thanks ;) so thank you! xx

Okay enjoy! :) 

IT'S 00:55AM AND I JUST UPDATED.

*Claire's POV*

“What about these?”

I look at the shorts that Harry was holding up. A pair of golden sequined shorts, that were very very short, that you might mistake them for bikini bottoms, I give him a flat look and reply,”Harry are those shorts or underwear?”

He grinned, “They are called hotpants, I thought you were the girl here, not me.”

I rolled my eyes, “They are for sluts who go to clubs. Now put them back on the rack before someone spots you holding them.”

He chuckled and put them back on the rack.

Me and Harry have been shopping for only forty five minutes. We’ve gone through New Look, Jack Wills and Forever 21. We are at Topshop right now. I haven’t really bought any clothes, as I feel a bit selfish if I let him pay.

“You love shirts, I know you do, look there are some over there.” He yanked my arm.

He has been trying to persuade me to buy something ever since we stepped foot in this mall.

“You have to want one of these. There are like thirty different styles.” He chuckled as he said his surname.

“It’s okay, I can survive without buying anything.” I smile politely.

He sighs and looks at me and says, “Look we are here to shop stuff for you, now if you don’t buy anything, we would have wasted our time coming here.”

“I feel selfish making you pay for my stuff though.” I reply.

“You’re not forcing me too, I want too.” He grinned. “Now pick something.”

“Alright, but since you want to.” I grin.

I pick out a white shirt with a black collar and flowy sleeves, a denim shirt and lastly a cute petal-green see through shirt, with no sleeves.

“There I picked three shirts, are you happy now?” I smile as I show him the shirts.

“Yeah, are you sure they’re your size?” He asks me.

“Yeah, if not I could just come and change them.” I shrug.

He nods and takes my shirts and goes over to the cashier. I listen carefully as she says the price.

“Seventy pounds and ninety eight cents.” She said in a bored tone.

I gasped. I fiddle in my bag trying to find my purse.

“Relax Claire. I got this.” Harry motioned.

He took out four twenty pounds note and handed them to the cashier.

“That’s a lot of money Harry, let me pay you back. Please.” I plead as we head out of the shop the bag in his hand.

“Claire, stop worrying about money, it’s fine, it’s not like I’m poor.” He chuckled.

“Thanks anyway.” I smile.

“You’re welcome.” He grinned.

We looked around for another shop to go in, but I realize that I haven’t eaten since breakfast.

“How about we go to the doughnuts shop?” I ask him craving for a good tasty doughnut.

“Sure, let’s go.”

We silently take the escalators.

I’m glad that ever since he walked into my apartment this morning, we didn’t argue or fight, instead we’re friends. We’re sort of like old friends. We’re just having fun together, talking and laughing like we’ve known each other forever, like we never drifted apart. This is an amazing feeling. I haven’t felt this close to Harry, in a long while and if I’m being honest, I’ve never been this happy to hang out with a boy.

“Oh my gosh.” I hear a high pitched voice.

“Be cool.” Harry whispered.

“Hi Harry, I’m a big fan.” A blonde girl with really long hair exclaimed as she looked at Harry.

“That’s sweet.”  Harry grinned.

“Could I possibly get a photo, like please?” She asked him pleading.

“Yeah sure. Claire can you take us a photo?” He looked at me winking.

The girl looked from Harry to me, then back to Harry.

“Oh my god, thank you so much!” She smiled widely.

She handed me the phone and I examined her iPhone as Harry leaned in and slid his arms around her waist. She looks like she’s going to explode with happiness.

“Say cheese!” I grin.

They  both give me a smile , and I snap the photo. I hand the girl her phone back and she grins happily.

“Thank you so much!”

“It’s cool.” Harry grinned.

“Hey, aren’t you that girl? Sorry, I mean the one that dated Harry once?” She asked me.

Well, she just ruined the moment.

 I fake a smile, "Yes, yes I am."

"You're so lucky." She smiled.

"Er.. why?" I ask her confused.

She was just speaking about dating Harry, now she is saying I'm lucky. What's wrong with her?

"You dated one of the hottest guys on this planet!" She said in an obvious tone.

I accidently snorted, and Harry raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Hottest? That's where you wrong dear. He is not one of the hottest guys on this planet." 

This time it's the girl that gives me a questioning look, she turns to her idol, and whispers him, "I think your friend needs an eye check!"

With that she walked off.

Harry burst out laughing at me. 

"I am definitely one of the hottest guys on this planet." He boosts.

"Keep dreaming, popstar." I retort, as I smell the sweet doughnut smell.

"I'm not dreaming babe. I think you really do need an eye check!" He grinned.

I can't help but blush lightly when I heard him call me babe, he used to call me babe all the time, in a love- way, now it's in a flirty way.

Looking straight forward I reply, "My vision is perfectly fine. Besides..." 

I swiftly turn around to give him a sideways glance and reply, "Louis is hotter."

His mouth opens a bit and forms a small 'o'. I grin knowing he is probably jealous. I keep walking, when I feel his touch on my shoulder. I shiver inside.

"One does not simply tell her ex boyfriend that his best mate is hotter than him." He grinned. 

"I simply did." I grin back.

"But you're kidding right? Forget me being a cocky ass..." He looks at me doubtfully. 

"I am hotter than Louis right?" He asks me with his eyebrows furrowed together.

He looks quite serious

"Let me put it this way, which guy did I date in high school?" I winked.

His expression changed and he immediately smirked at me.

"So I am hotter. That's settled. Now, what doughnut do you want?" He asked me, as he took out his wallet.

"I got this!" I roll my eyes, as I take out my pink purse and fish out five pounds.

"I got this, remember?" He winked.

"Harry, you already paid seventy pounds for me, that's a lot of money for one day."

"Babe, I am an international popstar.. a famous singer. A....heart throb.. I think I can pay for two doughnuts." He grinned.

Maybe he uses this attitude when he's with me, or with everyone else, but maybe, just maybe, fame is getting to his head. I am certainly not liking this attitude of his.

"Look, I know we're friends now Harry, but you have got to drop the 'I'm a superstar' attitude, and stop acting like a cocky ass, not that you aren't one.." I air quote to Harry.

He listens to me carefully and looks directly in my eye, I can't help but feel tiny and weird and just strange when we look into each other's eyes. 

"I was just fooling around Claire, and thanks,it's not like you haven't told me that I'm a cocky ass or anything.." He said sarcastically.

"I do hope, fame hasn't changed me.. Well has it?" He asked me as he opened his arms and turned around, like I had to examine him for a stain or something.

"Just a bit..." I smile.

He nods at me knowingly. I turn back to the doughnut shop, and read the menu that's on a blackboard.

"Can I show you something?" He interrups me.

"Yeah sure.. What is it?" I asked looking back to him.

"Follow me.." He grinned.

I followed him, as we walked down the escalotors, and passed H&M and topshop. He stops in front of a silver lift.

"After you." He grinned.

I want to ask why I need to get in a lift to see something, but it would sound inpatient.

"So.. what am I going to see?" I ask quietly.

He shruggs, "I'm not going to show you anything."

I furrow my eyebrows together, "What do you mean? You told me that you were going to show me something.." I explain.

"Nope, I don't remember saying that.." He grinned.

"Harry, you just told me that, when we were in front of the dough-"

Pink lips on mine cut me off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 47 23
Story about a girl whose brother shove her off their house and a guy, aka Harry Styles helps her when he found her unconscious in the bar. He help he...
1K 53 42
Romantic/sad love story (Harry styles and Justin bieber) - Not a bromance!
221K 4.6K 76
Little scenarios that find themselves lodged in my brain about NBA players and Harry styles. Welcome to hell, enjoy yourself :)
1.3M 48.4K 59
"Love is like drinking beer. Once you get too much of it, you start acting stupid." -Klara Styles. "Love is the only thing in this world that covers...