"BANDAGE THE DAMAGE"

Hi! Did anyone actually expect an update?

I'll be deleting this 'update' in exactly one week time but i needed to post this to let you know about the NEW HARRY STYLES STORY CALLED BANDAGE THE DAMAGE

This is the plot:

"I like new girls. They're all innocent. They don't know what I've done or who I am, they don't know my reputation,they don't know what I'm capable of doing."

"Innocence is the last thing that describes me."

Yasmin had always imagined her life at Stanford University, the school of her dreams, to be fabulous, especially since it was at this school, that her parents met and fell in love. She envied her parents' love story.

She wanted it.

She desired it.

But how is it possible to find love when gang leader, Harry Styles covered in tattoos, who uses girls like they're paper, decides that Yasmin is going to be his new victim this year.

I hope you enjoy it! In some ways it's similar to Locked up in an attic with styles but the only common thing there is, is that Harry Styles is a player in both stories!

One direction are not famous in this story. They're five guys who go to college in America. 

Please do not copy this story, all characters, plots, settings and everything else is mine, I came up with it, so please do not copy/steal.

############################################################################

Hello, I just posted the prologue! Click on the EXTERNAL LINK or ASK ME TO GIVE YOU THE LINK