Chapter 1: I still feel the pain

Author's NOTE: So this is it! Chapter 1 of the suquel.. took me a long time to do this. and to find a damn book cover :o i think I spent over 30 mins searching for names for my book, and for Harry Styles pics <3 I have to say I saved so many photos of that cute curly boy..

Anyway on to the story- dedication: she's a fan who comments on every chapter and she supported me alot! :) thank you dear xxx

sidebar--> picture of our boys :')

Youtube Song: because of you- it goes well with this chapter 

Much much love x thanks for daa support x

*Claire's POV*

I scrolled through tweets and tweets from 'directioners' as people call them, that they sent to Harry Styles. I sighed, everywhere I looked I had to see his gorgeous face. I miss having him here to cuddle me, I miss him kissing my neck, I miss our high school life together, all in all I miss my Harry Styles. He once was, now he isn't anymore- because he had the guts to break up with me over a phone call.

We broke up over two years ago, but sometimes I still feel hurt and broken because of that stupid phone call from a certain stupid curly boy.

~Flashback~

Sitting on my bed reading my favourite magazine-bliss. I smiled as I saw a photo of Harry and the boys. They are doing really well in the X factor. It's been almost two months already. It was a surprise that Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry all auditioned for the X factor but neither of them said a word to each other about it. They all passed with no doubts, their voices are incredible, and then they decided that these very five boys should be put together in a band-now was that luck or what?

My phone buzzed indicating a new message, I unlocked it and stared at the phone as thoughts-bad thoughts passed through my mind.

Call me if you're not busy. We need to talk. -Harry

Shivering already, I clicked on his contact and pressed call, he picked it up immediateley.

"H-Hey Harry." I say trying to remain normal.

"Hi Claire." He said.

He didn't sound happy or cheerful he sounded desperate and sad.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I ask him weakly.

"Look this is hard for me to say. I love you Claire. Like a lot. I don't know, I feel like we're gonna lose what we have. And you know how things are between us. We've been getting distant and distant every day, and long distant relationships never work out. I love you a lot Claire, but it's just not going to keep working out- we hardly have any time to see each other.." Harry told me over the phone.

My vision became blurry, and I was feeling to hurt. 

"You're breaking up with me?" I ask weakly.

I hear him sigh and after a few seconds he replies simply, "I am. I love you Claire just don't forget that."

I feel angry, hurt and suddenly alone. "If you loved me you wouldn't break up with me over a phone call, you fucking cunt!" I yell to the phone and then I hang up.

~End of Flashback~

I remember I spent a good two months feeling sad and hurt and depressed all alone, while Harry was on tv every week and he never looked down, his stupid dimples always showed and he was always so damn cheerful. It hurt me that he moved on, and I didn't.

Feeling hurt once again I decide to tweet about it. 

When you remember about certan breakups\\:

I stop on a reply from Hannah's.

@ThatsoClaire Calm down babe :) It will all go away xx

@Hannahbitchplease You're right :) love you babe x

I stop at a tweet from Harry next. Yes I still follow my ex boyfriend on twitter. I'm just curious. He is definteley on the twitter app, this tweet was posted 47 seconds ago, and he got over 145534 retweets. I felt my heart sink as I read his tweet. He is actually following me, so I guess he read my tweet, because this is clearly indirectly to me though.

I wish I could go back in time and unhurt the people who I loved so much.

If possible I start feeling more and more hurt. 

I shut down my laptop and stare at the ceilings for ages. 

Sometimes I just wish Harry never went for the X factor, sometimes I wonder if there would be a way for both of us to connect again but then I remember how he broke me and I don't want to face him.