Revenge | JEONGIN

By prismlwis

I don't care if I fall in love to a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four

Twenty-Five

106 3 2
By prismlwis

Later that day, after dinner, the whole group were together at the pub, drinking, talking, laughing, enjoying a moment that they missed so much after these last few months. Ella and Alese were talking about the thing that the redhead and Jeongin have now, and Felix joined them. Changbin, Malfoy, Chan, Minho, and Seungmin were talking about Quidditch. Jisung and Hyunjin were playing with Ella's Niffler and Tsundere, their tailless Crup that they adopted with the help of Ella and telling Jeongin all about their adventures after they got out of Hogwarts. Seemed like they didn't even fight dark wizards some weeks ago and some even got injured and almost died. It was so peaceful, it felt almost like a dream, like it was not real, like it would happen something out of nowhere to ruin it all, but no. It was all quiet and peace reigned again. All of the subjects eventually seize and they just stay silent, enjoy their drinks and their luck of being alive to enjoy their friendship once more. Minho, however, decides to break the silence.

"Can you guys imagine how our lives will be in a couple of years?"

The question makes everyone imagine their future and their dreams. For a moment, they all give wings to their imagination and let them flow.

Felix and Changbin always had a dream of having a child for their own, but for natural reasons, they could not have one biologically, and so they decided to adopt a child. On a beautiful morning of Summer, the couple eats a fast breakfast, some toasts with bacon and eggs, and they go outside. After some research the night before, they discovered an adoption center, the Barnardo's. They walked through the streets of London, with their hands tied to one another and looking to the beautiful architecture of the buildings, or so would Changbin say. The Ravenclaw was easily impressed, and London could impress even the toughest ones. As they get to Barnardo's, they are received by a lovely woman at the reception who tries to help them. They revealed their desire of adopting a child, and the thirty-year-old woman congratulated them and handled some paperwork that would talk about norms and protocols and how they needed to be evaluated in certain aspects to verify if they were capable of having a child. Throughout that week, they were submitted to psychological and domestic tests, to test their mentality about parenting, having a child, how to treat a child and many other concepts, and to test their house and what would be the conditions of the child living there and, as the evaluators would say, this house and these parents were perfectly capable of making a child happy and grow with parents. When they received the approbation, they wept tears of joy and happiness. In the same morning, as they received the news, they ran to the Barnardo's. With all the tests positive, it was time to meet the children. They spend all week going there and spending as much time as they could with the children. There was a particular girl that they were more affectionate than the others. Her name was Charlotte, she was four years old, a blonde little girl with dark green eyes. The decision wasn't hard to make, and they adopted the little girl Charlotte.

On a normal evening, Ella would fun herself taking care of her creatures inside her case. While doing that, there was something troubling her mind. Jeongin had revealed his wish for having a child. Ella didn't felt prepared for that, she didn't even think about that. She sighs while giving food to the Zouwu, who noticed that there was something wrong with Ella, liking softly the cheek of his 'mom'.

"That's it!"

Suddenly, a light bulb turns on inside the head of Ella. She returned the Zouwu for his habitat and returned home. Jeongin was watching tv on the sofa, who focuses her attention on the horrible smell that invades the air. Ella got closer to him and the smell intensified.

"Where have you been to smell like that?" Jeongin looks pretty confused while pressing his nostrils.

"Don't offend me. I'm going to take a shower and we are going to a place!" Ella defends herself and starts stripping her clothes on her way to the shower.

"Where we going?" Jeongin shouts the question due to the distance between them.

"You will see as soon as we get there." Ella doesn't say much and takes a quick shower before wearing the first clothes she finds out.

Jeongin didn't have any choice but wait for the now pink haired girl. He got up from the couch, turned off the TV and went to dress something really simple since he was too lazy to think of an outfit. As Ella gets off the shower and dresses up, the couple gets out to the streets and the woman guides Jeongin through a path he never walked to. They arrived at the Mayhew Animal Home, entering and seeing every kind of animals in there. Jeongin was confused with why they were there, since Ella already had a ton of creatures, but doesn't say anything. They go straight to the dog's section and Ella starts to look to all of them, calling cute to every single one that would look to her. Ella looks excited to Jeongin but notices that he is confused about everything.

"I was thinking about having a baby conversation, and I really don't feel we— I'm ready to that. So we could have a baby dog!" Ella finally explains her idea.

"Well, when I talked about having a child, I certainly didn't talk about a furry one..." Jeongin comments, while looking at one specific dog, a little grey-haired pitbull who was looking to him, almost like asking Jeongin to take him, "But how can I say no to that little guy?"

"Oh my God, he's so cute! Please, let's take him!" Ella almost begs, even though Jeongin already confirmed it.

They talk with the worker there, and the grey pitbull is given to Jeongin, who starts to pet the belly of the happy little pup. As they get outside, Jeongin raises the little dog in the air and looks to him.

"You will be Alfie."

In the other side, Draco and Alese both left their jobs at the Ministry of Magic to get some vacations. They needed it. They deserved it. Being away from everything and everyone, being able to finally rest without having to worry. All their friends were safe and sound, Draco wouldn't put his life at the edge of a cliff again. The couple didn't want to have children, after a long talk they saw how messy it would be, their children would explode Hogwarts, and give a lot of work to Yejun, the new director of Hogwarts. Dumbledore and Minerva retired, leaving school in good hands, there would be no better person than Yejun. The boy was really excited but he knew that would be more stressful and less time than he already had. Since they didn't have or want, in the future, they could do and go whenever they wanted. After some deserved vacations in Bora Bora, they decided to leave England, and go to Germany, more specifically, Munich. Alese's hometown and Draco were really curious about the new country and to see where his beautiful wife grow up.

They finally landed in Munich, as soon as Alese stepped on that German soil, she took a deep breath, letting out a big smile and looking at her husband carrying all their bags. Alese begins to laugh at Draco's figure and goes help him with the bags. The couple would stay in Alese's old house since her parents were now living in England. Arriving there, they drop their bags on the floor and Alese begins to feel nostalgic. The smell, the old things she had not seen in years. Draco closes the door behind his back as Alese starts to prance around the house, passing his hand over the shelves.

"I didn't understand a thing people were saying the whole way here," Draco says making a weird face, German for him was hard to understand so he couldn't even think about the idea of learning it. Alese stops looking to her husband and smiles.

"You'll see it's not that hard." She promises to the foreign boy. Draco rolls his eyes not believing Alese's word.

"Do you still even know German?" The blond man asks getting closer to Alese and pulling her closer by her waist.

"Natürlich!" The German blonde in front of her naturally smiles, the British accent was there. After years of living in England, it was difficult not to have a British accent. Draco begins to laugh when he hears the girl's accent and gives her a soft kiss.

After seeing the whole house, and Alese having touched everything, and telling the story of almost everything, the couple starts unpacking, clean the dust and Draco was getting ready to go shopping with the woman. Despite the work it was giving, they finally felt genuinely happy. Although, Alese and Draco weren't the ones moving out. Jisung and Hyunjin finally left Ella's house to a new apartment, besides the mess they daily did, Ella would miss them but it would give her and Jeongin a lot of privacy especially now, that Ella wanted to start a family with Jeongin and their dogs. Finally, the two friends had a fixed house, a place to stay close to their friends. However, it would remain uninhabited for some time. They decided to go, once again, in search of Fantastic Beasts, but this time admire, take notes, look for the book they were both writing. This book would be really useful for all the Magic Schools around the world, it was approved by Yejunand by Chan since he was now the Minister of Magic. Chan was quite proud of what he has conquered over the years and was really glad he could help his friend to publish their first book about Fantastic Beasts, but without taking credit, Newt Scamander.

In the quidditch team, Seungmin and Minho were still on the same one, and as always, when they were playing, their friends would come and cheer for them. Seungmin was really happy for being there again and share the team with his best-friend, Minho, but what was making him radiant and really proud was the fact he became the Captain of the team in a few years. At first, he felt bad, because it was Minho team before, and he came and took the place when he knew Minho wanted it for years, but Minho was really happy for him and proud. Minho knew after all that wouldn't be better team Captain than Seungmin. Their workouts were rarely serious and became great sensations in the world of magic, everyone knew who they were, a fantastic duo. The youngest ones loved them. The boys wanted to be like them in the future and the girls were going insane. Sadly for some, Seungmin was already dating a beautiful girl, Barbara, while Minho was just being Minho.

Back at the pub, they all woke up from their daydreams and started sharing what they imagined with each other. Felix and Changbin were happy for the fact they were on the same page about the children adoption and decided to look for it as soon as they got home. Sitting next to the couple, they were Ella and Jeongin laughing about the dog things but got Ella excited about having a pet, while Jeongin was picturing Ella with pink hair and was trying to encourage her. Chan then started to explain how his dream was to become Minister of Magic and how hard he would work to that happen. Draco said he would help him with everything, even to put Potter out of competion, making Chan laugh. Alese was explaining now to Ella how she would go back to Munich and live their, and Draco looking at her smiling, hearing what she wanted the most and hoping one day he would be able to make it happen. Seungmin and Minho were arguing about the team Captain, in a friendly way.

"We will see who will be the team Captain," Minho said in a confident tone.

Seungmin laughed at his friend and shrugged, "Whatever you say."

"Anyway, what about you guys? What do you think you will be doing?" Jeongin asks turning to Jisung and Hyunjin who didn't say anyway yet.

"We will finish our journal, and since Yejun is close to be the director of Hogwarts, he will help us publish!" Hyunjin explains to his friends their plan.

The rest of the evening went normal, a lot of chat, laughs, jokes. After a few hours, they decided to leave. Some of them had work the next day and others had to train to the next quidditch game. As soon as Ella, Jeongin and the boys got home, Jisung and Hyunjin went to their suitcase to treat of their Beasts and Ella's since she asked them, so she could go do the dinner and snuggle a little with Jeongin, but the small girl went to her room with Jeongin and end up for falling asleep a little after.

* the end *

______________

Hope you guys enjoyed Legacy and Revenge, I really liked to write the fanfic. It won't be the last one, I'm already thinking about the next one and I decided I'll make more nine fanfictions. These two were a little general, and the next ones will be focused on one boy of stray kids. I'm really obsessed with them, so apologize. I also want to apologize for some mistakes they probably have because English it's not my first language, it's Portuguese, and for ending this fanfic so fast but there weren't many things to say. Thank you anyway for reading. Please vote and share, and can't wait to see you all again soon.

Love, @afivoid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 72 18
โ ๋‚ด ์‚ฌ๋ž‘, ๋‚˜๋„๋ณด๊ณ  ์‹ถ์–ด โž โ ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š โž ----- {completed} start: 12 March 2021 end: 13 March 2021 edited: 16 March 2021 ----- ...
446K 18.2K 41
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED PERMANENTLY AND WILL NOT BE FINISHED โDon't play with me.โž โDon't tell me what to do, Angel.โž |alternative universe vampir...
6.6K 601 21
Afsheen is a model for an Islamic clothing line. what happens when her marriage is arranged against her will. Read this interesting book to f...
220K 1.1K 199
Mature content