Someone Else (Sequel To The M...

By leesuh

Sequel to: The Makeover More

Someone Else (Sequel To The Makeover)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Q&A
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note - Edit Contest
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
I'm Here For You
Chapter 40
Reality Dance Jam Tour
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Third book
Insanity

Chapter 42

28.4K 941 384
By leesuh

Songs of the chapter:

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Titanium - David Guetta

One Hundred - Hands Like Houses

-

"CAMERON?!" I screamed, seeing my brown haired brown eyed ex boyfriend laying next to me. I fell out of the bed, taking the blanket with me and leaving Cameron butt naked.

"WHAT?!" He screamed, jolting awake.

"Oh god put some clothes on" I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything, even though I probably saw enough last night. Wait, what the hell happened last night?

"Hey, you pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me" Cameron defended himself.

"I don't remember anything" I held my head in my hands as I sat on the floor. After I fell I was too lazy to get up so I just sat on the floor.

"You were drunk...." Cameron started to explain everything but I sternly cut him off.

"Wait wait wait, you took advantage of me? WHILE I WAS DRUNK?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" He asked.

"You raped me!" I said. "Taking advantage of a woman who's drunk is rape!"

"Woah woah woah, I didn't rape you. Tell anyone and I'll deny everything."

"Why?" I asked as I held the blanket around me, tears streaming down my face.

"I need you back in my life and without you I'm nothing. I flew here and snuck into the party once I heard Jack was throwing one." Cameron said.

"You just raped me, and you say this bullshit to me? GET OUT!" I pointed to the bedroom door.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Do you want me to call the cops?" I said.

"Fine, I'll leave. But tell ANYONE, and I'll deny everything and have my lawyers sue your sorry ass!" Cameron walked out, slamming my door behind him.

I was still only in a blanket as I walked to Jacks room. He was fast asleep. I looked out the window and saw only Jack's car, meaning his parents were gone too.

I know what I needed to do.

I showered, feeling disgusted from the events that took place last night and this morning, and put my hair in a pony tail. I didn't put any make up and threw on a pair of jeans, a shirt, a jacket, and a pair of combat boots.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and took Jack's car keys. I went outside, got in his car, and drove to the nearest church.

-

I walked in and no one was there. I went to a bench in the middle, sitting down and then kneeling on one of the pull out things that you kneel on. (A/N if you go to church or whatever you'll know what I'm talking about.)

I put my hands together and leaned them on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry." I started, already feeling tears come out of my eyes. "I never wanted any of this to happen. I'm taking advantage of everything I have. I'm an awful person."

I paused, thinking I heard something, but continued.

"God I haven't been to church since I was little. Since my dad was still here." More tears came down my face as I remembered my dad and all the memories we had together. "I know I need to change. It's just that it's hard. I'm trying. I know that I need to try harder. And I will.

I stood up, kneeled at the end of the bench, and left.

-

So you know how I was supposed to meet the guys at reality dance in NY? yeah well they cancelled the show, didn't email my dad, and we drove 4 hours for nothing. Then it was 4 hours back. And my dad spent all the gas money and I felt so bad. I hate the people who made that show. They're scum. They cancelled the show for no reason. Just to do a better show in New Jersey.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Life is hard. And nothing ever ends up going my way and I've accepted that.

I've been friend zoned/rejected 4 times since I've updated last.... wow I'm ugly 😂

Anywaysssss bye ilyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 307 54
Request Accepted
709 48 25
68.5K 645 108
Heyy this are just some magcon preferences and imagines BYEEE