The Wolf and The Dragon (Book...

By Akita_Ninjago

Ninjago, after the events of Series 9 & 10 What had really happened between sessions 9 and 11? Who is the Wol... More

Prologue
The Doctor
Nightmares and Visions
A New Quest
Mini-Cole
The Professor
Origins
Hey Rumi...
Bloodline
Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}
The Princess Save Me
Healing? now or never...
EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING
Some Die, Some Live...
Day of the Departed
Love Birds in the Kitchen
The March of the Oni
Down on memory lane
Following the Sunset
Who is The Dragon?
About Last Night
Kim vs Cole
The Fall
The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water
The Brutal Attack
Between life and death
The Master of Wind
Falling into a trap
Code 1: A time-critical event with immediate response required
Ninja GO!
The Genji Twins
All together again
Wine on the rooftop
Sunrise Exercise
Romance or Friendship?
The Wall of Fame
The return of the crazy old Lady
Mistake's Advice and Noodles
The heart of The Quiet One
Surprise! - Meeting the second guardian

The Jump

203 7 2
By Akita_Ninjago

[Cole]

Kim and I were at the top of the mountain, crying on each other's shoulders, all these years since mom's death I have been carrying the heavy weight upon my heart, the idea that she was alone in the last months of her life, made me feel ashamed and guilty. I resent my father, so much...

But, now listening from Kim all that happens, I feel as if this heavyweight has been lifted out of me. I still sad was not me there with her, but at least now I know she was not alone, Kim was there with her.

As we cry together, I felt a closure about my unresolved situation with Kim, she is very much the closest thing I would ever have to a sibling, a sister, she has my mom scent in her hair, and the way she tried to comfort me rubbing her finger on my hair is exactly like my mom, it is undeniable the fact that they were so close, to the point to resemble each other without the blood ties.

-"Kim, we owe that to Mom, let's be friends forever.  Siblings, I don't want to replace Pete, but let me be your brother?"

-"Forever is a very long time Cole! - If you are happy to take me as your sister, let me  tell you something, you have always been my big brother."

-"OK! Pinky finger, promise, siblings?" - I said to her showing my little finger...

-"It has been a long time since we have done a pinky finger promise...." - Kim said crossing her little finger with mine - "I promise, siblings!"

-"Have we ever done pinky fingers before?"

-"Of course... Many times! - Don't you remember?"

-"No..."
-"It feels to me you can only remember the bad moments between us, never the good ones."
-"Were there any good ones?" 

-"Yes... there were many good moments. - haven't you read you Mom dairies or seem her scrapbooks? - they are full of happy memories. I have many pictures of us she gave me, all 4  of us, together and having fun, we love each other so much, I am devastated you can't remember the good times." - she looks genuinely upset, and I felt bad, especially to find out Mom had registered all those memories, and I've never seemed them.

-"Do you know where they are, mom's diaries and scrapbooks?"

-"I guess would be in your family home, I don't think uncle Lou would have throw anything away, would him?"

-"I don't know, would you help me find them? - And maybe you could share your pictures with me."

-"Yes, I can do that. What time is it?" - she asked, but answer herself - "12 o'clock... Oh Fuck, I completely forgot! We need to go down, I need to be in the Medical school by 15:00." - she said, and suddenly become very agitated.

-"Do you do medicine?"

-"I am, or was, in my senior year, I just request the university a dispense for a year, and I have to meet with the head of the course and my supervisor professor to read my request this afternoon, and give me an answer... I am so nervous about..."

-"Why? What is the problem, why do you want to stop in your senior year? Don't you like what you are doing?"

-"It is complicated Cole... very complicated.  I love medicine, it is all I want to do since your Mom died, actually. Just... I am in a very bad place right now! I need to get away, at least for a year, until I sort my life out."

-"Is anything I can help you with?"

-"Not really! - At least not now."

-"OK, you will let me know when you need me, yes?

-"Yes" - She smiles -"Now, I really need to speed down and go back to the city."

-"Hey, do you trust me?"

-"Never!"

-"Come on, am I your big brother, or not??!" - I said giving her my hand.

-"What do you have in mind, a free fall?"

-"Yes!"

-"NO WAY! - I am crazy but not that crazy! - This is the unclimbable mountain, no way we can clip back to the mountain in free fall from here."

-"We are not going to, trust me... You will love it!" - I offer her my hand, she looks at me lifting her brown, she put away her things and hold to my hand. -"Both of your hands on my right." I tell her adjusting our hands together and standing a bit in front of her.

-"On 3, don't let go of my hand!"- She nods. - "1, 2, 3... NOW!"

We jump from the top, she opens her mouth holding her breath, I thought she was going to scream, but she just let go an excited laugh and a "FUCK", looking at me, I can tell she really enjoys it, both our right hands are linked tide together, and her left grabs over my wrist.

After 5 seconds of free fall, I summed my dragon... And that made Kim scream, I find hilarious that she was more afraid of the dragon then the fall itself. Reminding me I was once afraid of dragons too.

As we land in the Dragon I pulled her into my back, and she grabs my waist.

-"So... did you like?" - I asked laughing at her

-"Fuck! - That was insane... Do you do that all the time?"

-"Pretty much... "
-"And is this dragon real?"

-"It is my elemental power, it creates the dragon, it will stay until I let it go."

-"Answering your question, Yes COLE! I LOVE IT." - She lifts her arms and screams...

I laugh at her childish excitement, I had this memory of both of us in the amusement park, Mom stay with Pete while Kim and I hide the roller coaster, and she did exactly what she is doing now, and I realised it is true we did have many good moments together. I make my dragon to go down very suddenly, making Kim quickly hold to my shoulder and hold to her breath again, giggling and shouting a few more "Fucks" on my back... I felt really happy inside, laughing just by the sound of Kim giggles and swears.

---

[Kim]

-"I can't believe I am flying in a dragon! That is the coolest thing I have ever done! Thank you! You are the best!" - I squeezed a hug at his back, letting him know I really appreciate it.

-"you are welcome! We can do that again if you want to."

-"yes, please! But now I really need to go back."

-"where do you want me to take you 'milady'?"

-"If you don't mind 'milord', could you please drop me at my flat in the medical school campus?"

-"Not at all, lead the way"

We land, he let go of his dragon and follow me into my flat.

-"Do you leave here?"

-"Yep, for now anyway, depending what is the outcome of today's meeting I will need to find another place to live. I might have to move in with Dad for a while."

I got really nervous just as I entered my flat and start to think about what was going to happen in the upcoming meeting. my first instinct was to say 'Thanks and goodbye" to Cole, but he was being so nice to bring me here, so I felt like to stay with him a bit longer. I got two big boxes I keep under my desk, full of old photographs, scrapbooks, and drawings, it was a gift from Auntie Elena, I give the boxes to him.

-"Here, have some fun in the 'time machine', I need to get myself ready for this meeting"

-"Oh Yes, I forgot, I should just get going!" - he suddenly looks a bit embarrassed putting his hand on his neck.

-"You don't have to, you can stay as long as you want, I just can't stay with, but you can make yourself home, and enjoy the photos".

-"Ok, if you don't mind!" - I can tell he is very curious to open the boxes.

-"Go already!" - I encourage him. -"I will back soon."

I watch him for a bit, he has seat at the floor and opens the first box just like his younger version opening his birthday present I gave to him many years ago, gosh I have missed that.

I entered my bedroom, and check my phone, early in the morning I had sent a screenshot of the 'dark meeting' I witness, to Grey himself, with the following message: 'Play the good teacher and I would not show the full version to your superiors' , and now I have a reply from him: -'I accept your condition, just a reminder, that is blackmail, don't even think you will get out of this unharmed, you have no idea who you are playing with.' - I felt a bit sick, I can't deny I am afraid. But now is not the time to let the fear take over me.

I had a shower, tidy up my hair, choose a nice light baby blue color suite with an aquamarine top, put some daytime makeup, and left my room. Cole was still there completely immersed in the photographs, he didn't even notice me watching him, his eyes were full of water, but he was holding all back.

-"I wish I could stay a bit longer with you, but I need to get going" - I said kneeling down and placing my hand on his shoulder -"you just stay and enjoy the photographs as long as you want."

-"If it is OK for you, I will, thank you Kim! Do you know how long you will be there for?"

-"No idea, just let yourself out if you want to go."

-"OK" - I stand up to leave, and he keeps looking at me until I left.

--BACK ON THE MONASTERY

[Skylor]

I run into the kitchen, Nya is preparing 3 sandwiches in the worktop.

-"Hey honey, morning, need a hand?"

-"Morning Sis! - Yes please."

-"So, Kai called me early on, he said Lloyd has brought in a girlfriend? Is that true?"

-"Shush" - Nya place her finger in her lips giggling, to let me know they are nearby. -"Yes. She is so pretty." - Nya whispers to me.

-"but who's she?"

-"the Doctor, she was here at the memorial we had for Harumi, but she didn't stay very long."

-"Oh! - were they dating since then?"

-"No, it is a very new thing... - but it is as serious as it can get."

-"wow..."

We get interrupted by the guys walking in. Kai comes over me, hugging me from the back and kissing my neck.

-"I didn't know you were her " - he squeezes his very hot and exciting parts against my bump, nibbling my ear, sending shivers through my neck.

-"you behave" - I tell him off giggling, and Nya throws him a hard stare.

-"what? ... Ok..." he pulled himself away "We go back to that later" he whispers in my ear.

-"promise?" I give him a dirty look, and he likes it.

Jay just grabbed a sandwich from the plate, Nya shouted at him:

-"Jay, put that back now!"

-"why? Aren't they for us?" - he shouted back mouthful.

I started to do a few more sandwiches, knowing what was coming.

-"No, that was for Lloyd and Ruby! Sure you can all make your own sandwiches."

-"So can Lloyd!" - Kay was going to say something else, but we all went very quiet as soon as we see Lloyd walking in holding a glowing hand of the dark hair doctor, she is wearing one of Nya's Gi, it looks slightly big on her, but still, she is gorgeous.

-"is her hand supposed to be glowing like that?" I whispered to Nya

-"yes, she reacts to his touching."

-"Oh, mine! They can never make out in the dark uhu...!"

-"that is true" - we both giggled quietly.

---

[ Lloyd]

I had an eventful trip to my past life after my mother helped me to enter a long trance. I stay out for almost 2 hours.

I saw myself fight beside the FSM, my grandfather, against the Oni army, they did resemble the Oni that invaded Ninjago, but most of them had pale grey faces, and that was when I saw Ruby for the first time.

The images I saw were fragmented, making hard to understand everything.

The worst part, however, was when I had Ruby or Ama, that was her name before, she was an Oni general, very pale face, almost dead in my arms after I accidentally hit her with the powerful sword of Orion.

I screamed in agony, and I felt my mother's hand touching me very lightly, I guess she was trying to tell me it wasn't real, at least not anymore.

After that, I had flashes of Ruby and me together, she was no longer the grey face Oni, her face was like a human one, similar to what she is now, only she had platinum hair and marron marks in her pale face, as well as massive platinum wings, which allowed her to soar high in the skies with me, she was the Lupa.

The last image was in a rock by the sea, she was standing there watching the sunset, I walked behind her, and placed a tartan blanket over her shoulders, I kissed the side of her face, she was freezing cold, so wrapped her in my wings, she looked into my eyes and after that, all went dark.

I came out of the trance, despaired to see and hold Ruby again. I find her in the dojo, training with Nya.

Nya was testing Ruby's defences, and I was surprised to see how fast she can move, and gosh she looks so hot in Gi, even know it is a bit big on her, I can tell it is one of Nya's Gi. Ruby heard my thoughts and smile towards me, losing concentration.

I enjoyed sending her my naughty thoughts, she lowered her guard far too much, and Nya sent her 2 metres away in her last attack. I felt bad for Ruby, but at least they stop the training.

---

[Ruby]

I really enjoyed training with Nya, she is so easy to talk too. We did 2 sessions of almost 1 hour each, I felt much more in control in the second session, and I even managed to drop Nya twice, at the end I heard Lloyd thoughts, telling me I looked hot in Gi, he made me lose my concentration, and Nya dropped me one more time, that last one really hurt, so I asked her if we could stop.

He came out of his hiding place and joined us in the cool down session.

I see he really enjoys talking to me in his thoughts, I give him a sly look, and as soon as Nya turns her back, he grabbed me kissing me with so much passion, I felt my legs wobbling. It was almost as if we haven't seen each other for ages.

-"Ruby! Ruby-Red!" He said referring to the Nya's GI color I was wearing -"I saw you." - he pauses, still holding me strong into his arms -" I hurt you with the sword of Orion, and you were dying in my arms"

-"But, I didn't die, and it was not your fault, you saved me at the end, we are here now, that is what matters most."

-"It was so real."

-"It was real, but it is now in the past, it is only memory. Any good memory?"- I comforted him touching his face.

-"You, always you! this place by the sea, a rock, I felt the waves splashing and I was holding you into my arms while we watch the sunset. Was that Moridunum?"

-"Yes, it is! -That is probably your last memory of me before I departed from that life."

-"did You die that day?"

-"We have a lot of happy memories from that place, but the last one was the night before I turn back to ashes. Let's do something?"

-"Anything with you." -

-"Let's eat that sandwich Nya is doing for us, and afterwards we scape back to Moridunum, and I will take you to the rock. Who knows with your mind triggered to remember, maybe you can have some more memories, happy ones, if not, we can make new ones."

He holds both my glowing hands and kissed them before pull me near and kiss my lips with all the passion in his soul. -"I love you Ruby-Red " - "I love you too Lloyd" - I reply.

As we walked towards the kitchen, he stopped me.

-"I almost forgot, my uncle told me I would be dead if I was not the Dragon, he said only the Dragon can courting the Lupa, is that true?" - I start to giggle, nodding my head.

-"Yes, and as a matter of fact, it was your idea!" - he looks to me in disbelief, I explained. -"every time before we leave the Entities realm, we plan our lives in whatever realm we are going to, we decide who is going where, and what we are supposed to do, and powers we will need. Well, we knew enough about the Oni, the female Oni are not treat well, and they are frequently hit and raped to become war monsters. You thought would be a good way to protect me against that, if I was to have a power that would kill any male with sexual intention towards me."

-"How many Oni die?"

-"A few, but, they learned their lesson."

-"How many humans or, others?" - I see he find a way to asked me if I had any boyfriend before him.

-"None. - You know what, maybe next time you should have that on you." - I laughed at his expression.

-"O-K-ay." - He said thinking about the consequences...

We finally arrived at the kitchen, and as well as Nya, and our sandwiches waiting for us, there were also a few pairs of eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 122 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
62K 878 35
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Harumi realized that she was just a pawn to Lord Garmadon during his reign on Ninjago City? Harumi...
5K 170 41
"Get them out of here, that's all Ive ever wanted." It's all started as a simple case. A case of a few people that had gone missing. It was nothing n...
8K 196 12
This story takes place after the occurrence of the Cristal King. (Season 15 Crystalized) After the monastery was rebuilt, Harumi had the chance to r...