TMB ❧ j.jk✔️ (REVISING)

By ssweetae_

"Why are you obsessed with me?." Yandere jk ff (REVISING) (Cover: @pratima76) More

NOTE
Disclaimer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24*
25

22

2.1K 73 34
By ssweetae_

"well Hoseok... this is for trying to do something to something that's mine!" Jungkook yelled as he punched Hoseok in the face, making the impact of his fist and Hoseok's face become so powerful that it made Hoseok, fall to the ground.

As he fell to the ground, Jungkook scoffed as he turned away, about to go into the restaurant but suddenly he felt a sharp pain somewhere on his body.

Jungkook turned around and saw a chopstick, in his right shoulder as his blood started dripping down his back.

"Now what's this?" Jungkook said as he faced Hoseok who was smirking maliciously.  "Playing dirty aren't we?"

Jungkook chuckled as his smirked soon turned into a smile...and then it turned psychotic.

He slowly walked towards him, ignoring the annoying pain from the chopstick stuck in his shoulder (The chopstick was obviously sharpened and pokey/sharp) and grabbed Hoseok's face 

hard.

"You were going to stab Y/n when she refused... didn't you," Jungkook asked, the grip becoming harder

"Ow! Let go of my pyscho!"

"Answer me,"

"What the fuck dude! That was for self defense!" Hoseok yelled

"I said ANSWER ME," Jungkook said, tightening the grip

"Ow OW! YES  OKAY NOW LET GO OF ME!" Hoseok yelled as he tried to throw a few punches but Jungkook had no effect of it.

"Before I let you go... I need you to know that stabbing me with a chopstick in the back is not self defense. You're just a little pussy and I just want you to know-

"If you want to play unfairly like that-

"Ill show you what unfair- feels like"

"And I promise you... it's not fun... for you," He chuckled

Jungkook said as he did another tight squeeze and letting his cheeks go, making Hoseok confused and angry at the same time.

Jungkook did a small smirk before he walked into the restaurant where he was bombarded with people, who watched the security cameras and saw him getting stabbed, and helping him as well as calling the ambulence.

Jung Hoseok.

You messed with the wrong person.

psychopath

and a killer to be exact.

Let's have fun someday... I'm sure you'll love my visit.

||-||

A few days later

"Jungkook! Can you help me get these boxes out of the way?" You yelled from the other room, struggling to get a pile of boxes off until suddenly, you lost your balance and you came crashing to the floor. 

"ow...ouchie," You said as you slowly got up from the fall. Thankfully, the ladder was not very tall and you didn't get hurt that much. Unfortunately, the stuff that was in the boxes fell and scattered everywhere on the floor.

"Hey y/n you okay- Holy shit what the fuck happened here?" Jungkook came rushing into the room.

"Sorry Jungkook... I fell and now we need to clean more than we had to before," you said, ashamed.

"It's okay! Nobody can control something like this!" He said "Let's go clean up this mess,"

You nodded to him as you started to pick up all the fallen books and papers.

"Hmm? What's this?" You said as you picked up a book that said -year 19##-19##- on it. "Oh my god! Jungkook come here for a second,"

"What is that?" He asked 

"I think it's my highschool yearbook!" You said as you turned to the pages where the familiar faces were exposed to you.

You looked through the pages and spotted a face that looked exactly like Jungkook.

J. 

"Jungkook...is this you?" You asked and he nodded, wrapping an arm around you as he chuckled. "I looked like a total nerd haha,"

"You went to my school? How come Ive never seen you?" 

"I dont know... dont you remember what happened in year 19## when you saved me from that bully?" He asked

"No I dont," You said "ANd I saved you? What?"

"Yeah! it was like when we were in junior and I was a freshman or something... a couple of years ago," Jungkook said "To avoid those people, I literally skipped like 2 years and it was awesome,"

"Thats so weird... I feel like my half my memories are like gone..." You said, shaking your head as you threw the yearbook into the box, continuing the clean up.

What you didnt know is that half your memories were gone from an accident.

Jungkook's name is also Joh-

And half the people that was in the yearbook were dead.

and don't forget... the first victim-

Sam.

_____________________________________________

Ya'll remember Sam? :-)

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.7K 14
★ #CHOSO IS ALIVE STFU
17.9K 477 54
When a idol become obsessed with an actress who hates him now Y/n:I hate u Jungkook I hate u...... Cuz of u I suffered many years I'll never forgive...
57K 1.9K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
163K 12.3K 55
"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...