Tokki // JJK Soulmate AU//

By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

"I'm going to save you and bring you back where you belong. With me." A soulmate story with a little twist. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven

Twenty Nine

8.2K 386 25
By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

The girls continued to watch Ha-Na as she continued to sleep on Namjoon's soulmate's thigh. She had not moved in the past fifteen minutes, cradling her stuffy toy tight against her chest. The poor thing was physically and mentally exhausted, they all just let her sleep. While the rest worry over what was happening upstairs.

Each and everyone knew the boys were fighting their hardest to protect them. However, all six wished that they could be up there helping them. All of them spent days training and building their strength ever since they were rescued or relocated for safety, just so that they can kill the man who has brought so much suffering on them. If they could accomplish that, then all fourteen of them could finally live in peace.

However, all of them knew it wasn't going to be easy. The man they were up against has a huge sphere of influence over Korea, no one would dare to defy him. It was a miracle that they all managed to escape his clutches and fight back. But who knows how long it would be until the time came to eliminate him once and for all.

The girl's attention was suddenly drawn to the ceiling of the safe house. Reaching for the weapons tucked into the nearby shelves. Namjoon's soulmate quickly shook Ha-Na awake, but she slowly peeled her eyes open, confused as to what was happening. The older woman laid Ha-Na's head on the cot before slipping off of it to stand in front of her. Yoongi's, Jin's and Hoseok's soulmates aimed their guns at the opening, dreadfully waiting for the hatch to open. Who was trying to open it was still unknown, but it was just a precautionary measure.

"Yah! Taehyung give me the key!"

Namjoon's soulmate perked her head up towards the hatch as soon as she heard that voice. She recognized it from anywhere, no doubt about it. The other girls were waiting for instructions, as she was technically the leader of them. The woman raised her hand, telling them to lower their guns. They all followed, trusting her words.

Only a few seconds later, the panel in the floor was lifted up, the artificial lighting from the training room pouring in. The girls sighed in relief as Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi ran down the stairs, and embraced them in tight hugs. They were covered in blood, but seeing that the three of them were running, they looked to be fine. The other three nervously eyes the hatch- where were their soulmates?

Ha-Na sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, taking them across the room. Her heart stopped inside her chest and immediately dropped to her stomach. Tears stung her orbs as she tried to spot Jungkook, or Tokki at this point. She clutched tighter onto her pink bunny, her lips wobbling as she spoke.

"Jungkook..." she started crying. "W-Where..."

Almost immediately, a terrible feeling began to rise in her body. She could only think about the man who brought her down her- was he okay? Why hadn't he come down like Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi? Where was he?

Ha-Na couldn't bare the pain any longer, she ran up the stairs, ignoring the other's calling her name and protests. Her mind was too focused on finding Jungkook to notice the blood stained training mats, broken mirrors of the training room, and toppled equipment. While she ran, she unconsciously stepped over the dead bodies littering the floor, not even feeling the fresh blood stick to her bare feet. She clutched onto her bunny tighter, absolutely desperate to find her other half.

The hysteric woman ran up the familiar stairs, reaching the first floor in the blink of an eye. Upon setting foot in the kitchen, she called out for Jungkook in a shaky voice. Her gut wrenched when she didn't receive a reply from anyone. She continued to run through the house until she made it up to the second floor. Her ears finally picked up on the muffled sound of voices, and ran towards them, not caring about what danger she might be in. The only thing that was running through her mind was finding Jungkook.

Ha-Na was led to the second floor living room, her heart beating in her throat. But she felt it stop once again upon the sight. Her pink bunny that she had named "Cooky" dropped from her arms, luckily landing far away from any patch of blood.

Hoseok whipped his head towards her, eyes widening to the size of tea cup saucers. He quickly stood up, running over to Ha-Na who looked like she was about to pass out. Upon reaching her, Ha-Na immediately tried to go to Jungkook, who was laying on the floor with a gunshot wound to his left side. Both Jin and Yoongi were trying to stop the bleeding, and while Jimin was trying to keep the youngest awake.

Hoseok hooked his arms around her body, keeping her in place as she fought against him. The man was struggling to keep a his hold around her, and he looked to Jin for permission. He briskly nodded, continuing to try and help his brother.

"I'm sorry Ha-Na," he whispered, before roughly pressing down on a pressure point in her neck.

She lost all feeling in her body, and almost fell back onto the floor if it weren't for Hoseok. He caught her, and gently sat her unconscious form onto the floor. Hoseok looked down at her unsettled face frozen in time, and turned back to Jungkook.

You better not die on us Jungkook. Ha-Na will be broken if you do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 217 21
Jimin can't trust people, even tough he want to. And thanks Yoongi he will learn how to trust and love. "Can you trust me? Like now, and forever?" #U...
3.4K 471 5
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
328K 14.2K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...
5.5K 334 23
|Soulmate "Really? You're going to act like I didn't just save your life!" Jimin could only tell the truth Yoongi who could tell when you lied If...