Tokki // JJK Soulmate AU//

By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

"I'm going to save you and bring you back where you belong. With me." A soulmate story with a little twist. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven

Twenty Six

8.6K 410 15
By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

Jungkook has wrapped her in a towel, and got her some PJ's before drying her hair for her. All this time she was gently trying to coax her muscles into relaxing that little bit more so she wouldn't be completely in agony come tomorrow.

"You were littered in bruises... is everything okay?" Jungkook nuzzled into her neck from behind.

"It's fine." She closed her eyes. "They're trying to teach me to defend and protect myself. That's all."

"I know... I didn't want to train you myself because then you have to go through me wielding weapons towards you again-" His voice broke. "I am sorry about that... I... I really am. I didn't mean to upset you, or even traumatise you."

Her hands laid across his as they remained sitting there, Ha-Na on Jungkook's knee.

"I'll be fine. You've shown me a different side to you." Her thumb rubbed gently against the back of his hand as a way to comfort him. "If I didn't know you were Tokki, I would've never have guessed it."

"You know that I'm going to change again when the time comes for it... don't you?"

She nodded softly.

"I'm scared. I don't want you to change. But I know that you'll have to."

"I can't promise you I'll be back to this Jungkook immediately. But I'll come back to you eventually. I promise."

She nodded again. "Let's get some sleep so I'm rested for training and you're rested in case he comes soon." Jungkook grinned against the soft skin of her neck as he flopped backwards, Ha-Na emitting a squeal of shock and Jungkook's hands turned her around so she was facing him on top.

"Can I have my kiss now?" Jungkook whispered softly.

"I told you..." she whispered, not even bothering to try and prevent her body from crushing his as she knew he could take it. "If you come back alive, I'll kiss you as many times as you want. Okay?"

"Sounds good. Then let's stay like this then." He whispered and his arms wrapped around her middle tightly. "So if I come back alive, and want one hundred kisses, you'll do it?" His voice was laced with a teasing tone.

"Hmmm. I guess so."

"Then it's worth coming back to you then." He grinned and kissed the tip of her nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.3K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) 💜💜💜...
502K 29.2K 44
"Do you believe in soulmates?" He asked. "Are you trying to subtly flirt with me?" The other asked. Hoseok's family was very different from the other...
120K 4.2K 25
It was First love for the two of them. It was love at first sight when he saved her...but she realizes she needs to save him. ---------------- First...
25.9K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...