A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

[23] Rainy Cuddles

4.9K 325 173
By itsbaejinjja

                    Third Person

A terrifying noise of the thunder followed by a visible lightning immediately cause an uproar to the people inside the escape room arcade center. A certain silky black haired guy wrap his arms around the quivering korean.

"Are you alright?" the older ask, jeongwoo smiled at the affectionate question. He came to know that jihoon is such a sweet and caring person though most of the time he's playful and loves fooling around.

"I am, but its really cold." answered the tan-skinned korean. Jihoon's lips curved into a big smile, he cupped the younger's cheeks and squish it.

"You're really cute jeongwoo-yah. I feel cold too."

The younger beamed, all giddy and full smiles. "We can just hug each other jihoon-hyung." as if on cue, jihoon went to hug the tanned korean.

They both giggled and talk about funny things that happened inside the escape room. Living under one roof made a magic of bringing jeongwoo and the Kangs closer to one another. Behind the laughters is a burning stares that the japanese is throwing at the two.

"Hey, jeongwoo-yah im feeling cold too." the japanese announced, jihoon rolled his eyes on him and playfully stuck his tongue out to tease the hot-tempered japanese.

"You're feeling cold?" jeongwoo ask. Yedam furrow his brows in suspicion, he knows exactly what the younger is up to.

"Yes i a—"

"Then die and bury yourself to the ground. Thats warm." the foxy eyed cut him off, earning laughters from the spectators. Haruto allowed his lips to form a pout, a cute sight for jeongwoo but a disgusting one for the rest.

Instead of defending himself, which is useless in the first place. He opened his arms wide as if welcoming the youngest to a warm hug but jihoon whispered something to jeongwoo's ears. The tanned korean smiled sweetly in return.

"So, Hug me?" the japanese ask, not really certain about his offer knowing that jihoon is behind jeongwoo.

"Sorry haru. First come, first serve." jeongwoo replied, haruto is about to throw complaints when a blowing of horns slightly echoed at the tranquil pavements along with the drops of the rain.

Mr. Kim, the family driver, immediately went out of a matte black 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. He handed umbrellas to the young ones as he approach them.

"Junkyu you're not going with us?" the squinty eyed ask, junkyu smiled and swing his head lightly.

"Yeah, i'll drop mashi on his place. See you at home." he replied, mashiho wave his hands to the guys who already went inside the van.

Haruto deeply sighed, the prankster is being annoying again. A startling sound of the thunder made the guys flinch a little. "Scary." the tall japanese whispered.

The tan-skinned korean worriedly turned to look at the older. He seems frightened and bothered by the continuous thunders and lightnings. Jeongwoo lightly backed away from jihoon's embrace.

"Haru are you a—"

"I'm not okay, i need your hug." answered the tall japanese, completely cutting jeongwoo's words off. Jeongwoo offered an apologetic smile to the prankster but when jihoon smiled and nodded he took that as his cue to hug the demanding haruto.

They shared a comfortable silence, just enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace. Its comfortable enough to make jeongwoo drift off to sleep for a minute that would fit their short travel on the way home. In a short span, the utility van pulled over at the parking lot. They just arrived.

"Jeongwoo?" the japanese called softly, brushing his fingers through the bouncy hair of he younger. Jeongwoo groaned and slowly open his eyes, he's welcomed by a big smile of the japanese.

"Lets get inside my baby love, its still raining and its cold. You need to sleep in a proper place." haruto explained, jeongwoo nodded slowly and cling his hands to haruto's arms.

"But jeongwoo probably consider his embrace as a proper place." the bubbly guy commented, yedam cooed and peck his cheeks.

"Exactly. But stop being cute babe, i want to bite your cheeks. Looks fluffy and inviting."

A deep sigh caught the attention of the two. "You can continue flirting inside bitches. And you doyoungie, have you called home and inform everyone in your household that you're staying over?"

Doyoung nodded quickly. "I already did ji-hyung, don't worry."

The rain becomes heavier as they entered the main house, you can clearly conclude that the rain drops are big and the continuous greeting of the thunder doesn't make it any better. The tall japanese pulled jeongwoo closer to him. "I'm scared, im afraid of thunder and lightnings. I don't think i can sleep tonight."

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the child-like gesture. Haruto does and says unexpected stuffs that are way too far from jeongwoo's imagination and wild guess. "Then don't, its that easy. Stop being clingy and let me sleep in peace."

A loud stomping of feet against the tiles is visible at the hallways, haruto is acting like a kid towards the tan-skinned korean. "How can you do this to me jeongwoo, im your fiancè. Show a little sympathy."

The korean swing his head back and forth in disapproval but soon followed by a deep sigh. "Alright, tell me what you want."

"The thunder is too loud and the lightning is frightening. I can't sleep alone." haruto started off, offering a warm smile.

Jeongwoo examined him before answering. "To make the long excuse short, you want us to sleep together?"

A victorious grin flash on haruto's face as he nodded slowly with confidence. "Precisely, i want some cuddles too." when jeongwoo let out a defeated sigh, thats when haruto knew for sure that he won.

"Alright, i'll shower first then go straight to your room when im done." the younger stated, waving his hands off as he entered his own bedroom.

Haruto proceeded on his room and followed with his usual routines, after a couple of minutes a soft knock autimatically made him opened the wooden door. There he saw jeongwoo wearing a comfy pajama pair with animal prints on it.

"Its still raining, what do we do with the weather." the younger sighed, laying at the available space beside the japanese.

"Just let it be, it will stop soon."

They settled for a comfy hug. Sharing a warm and comfortable silence, the white quilt hugging their quivering bodies. Jeongwoo hummed when he felt haruto playing with his hair.

"Jeongwoo." the japanese called out, jeongwoo look up to him like a lost puppy.

"Hmm?"

Haruto smiled, the guy beside him is too cute to handle. Too much for his well-being. "I'm not afraid of thunder and lightnings to be honest."

"I know and it shows." answered the younger. Haruto chuckled at the cute and grumpy response.

"But you still agreed to sleep with me."

"Yeah, because you ask for it. I'm being considerate."

"Wow, thanks." the japanese muttered between soft laughters. When jeongwoo smiled at him and laugh along he stop for awhile as he stared at the person he will surely miss.

"Actually..." haruto started off, he get up a little and rest his back on the headboard.

Jeongwoo did the same, he settled in an indian sit— facing the japanese. For a second he felt very curious, he knows the japanese has something to say. Its seems urgent and important.

"Go on, im listening." the younger assured, haruto sighed as he reach for jeongwoo's hands, giving it a light squeeze.

"I'll be off for two to three weeks i guess."

As if an automated response, jeongwoo raise a brow. Panicking deep inside but he tried to hold back himself. "W-where are you going?"

Instead of answering first, haruto pulled him in a warm hug. Hugging him tighter and jeongwoo is certain that its something he will probably crave when the older is gone. He let out a deep sigh, just the thought of it is bothering him. What more if it already occurs.

"I'm going to Transylvania with Seongwu-hyung and Akiyah." the japanese explained. Jeongwoo automatically push him off lightly upon hearing the unpleasant name.

"Akiyah? Do you really have to bring her along?" ask the tan-skinned korean, and now he's worried. In a short span he knows how dirty Akiyah can be.

The japanese sighed, trying to bring back jeongwoo on his embrace but the younger refused for a moment. "Woo, im not the one who wanted to bring her along. Mom scheduled her to be with us, she's a big help."

"What kind of help?"

"Look, we're going to transylvania for a business trip to deal with some old hogs. Not only does Akiyah speaks the language but she's a great help in negotiating. I had no choice but to agree." haruto explained. He never failed to catch the pout from jeongwoo's lips, the younger is never fond of the idea. It's the worst.

Jeongwoo remained silent, lost of words. The japanese felt how the mood of the younger drop. "I'll call you everyday, i'll ask everyone to look for you while im away."

Silence.

"We can face time each other every morning, lunch, afternoon, and even before we go to bed. Woo, please say something."

Silence. Jeongwoo stared at him blankly, meeting haruto's pleading stares. Then he sighed. "Fine, make sure to do that."

A big smile plastered on the older's lips. "Okay, noted! Can we cuddle now?" ask the japanese, his voice full of enthusiasm. Jeongwoo nodded slowly and haruto pulled him down for a bear hug.

"Yah, you're too worried. Trust me okay? Seongwu-hyung will be there with me. Cheer up, i won't do anything stupid."

The korean playfully glared at him. "Make sure or else." haruto let out a bunch of soft chuckles while pinching his fiancé's cheeks.

"My fiancé is too worried. I think he'll miss me so hard." instead of answering, jeongwoo pinch his arms earning a light groan from the older.

Haruto hug him tighter and smiled when he felt the younger resting on his chest. He wanted to make the most of the remaining hours before he left the country. The japanese snap out of his thoughts when he felt a warm lips planted on his, jeongwoo smiled through it and the japanese gladly respond. Its a quick passionate kiss before they continued with the cuddles. Talking about random things as they unconsciously drift off to sleep, still under each other's warm embrace. Its considered a cozy rainy night for the two.

❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❒❑

Note : I know the chapter is short but i hope you guys like it ajsjsjshs. Btw, would like to thank my mate osshunbi  for brainstorming with me ajsjsjs ilysm!🌸

[EDITED] Ps. HAPPY 5K READS TO US! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ASDFGHJKL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 107 10
Y/N is a transferred girl from Japan... she went to Seoul because her dad had some business affairs... her mum passed away when she was three, so her...
20.8K 1.4K 54
SYPNOSIS: Park Jeongwoo, a hopeless and mentally unstable young man who was trying to explore the things he likes as well as the things that would br...
80.6K 5.1K 40
❝ how could you lie to me like that? ❞ ❝ how could you play me like that? ❞ torn between family and love, choi hanbyul is supposed to make a choice...
71.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...