Revenge | JEONGIN

Por prismlwis

I don't care if I fall in love to a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell. Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Twenty-Three

60 2 1
Por prismlwis

Three hours passed, and Ella wakes up more calm, after recovering a bit of her energy and sanity. She tries to sit, but her weak arms can't do the job, so Malfoy and Chan get up from the couch there and help her. The woman sits down and looks around to her friends, still confused about everything.

"Well, I already slept. Can someone tell me what happened now...?" Ella asks for the answers that were promised to her.

They look at each other, trying to find the right words to tell Ella, but Chan sits right by Ella's side and puts his hand on top of the redhead's.

"Ella... There was a battle between Aurors and the Death Eaters, and Tom was on their side... Matter fact, he was their leader, and we won. They were sent to the prison of Azkaban. When we found you, you were in a deep sleep, a bewitched sleep." Chan resumes what happened.

"God... I feel so dumb." Ella starts to sob and tries to clean her tears, "I'm so sorry for putting you all in danger."

"It's not your fault, you have a good heart and you were happy, we understand why you opposed yourself to us." Chan tries to calm her down with some gentle words.

"I should have believed you before." Ella blames herself for all that battle and all of the pain that it caused to the Aurors.

Chan hugs her, letting her cry in his shoulder. The poor girl feels the guilty tightening her heart. Alese gets closer and hugs the woman, showing her support. They eventually start telling Ella what has been happening this last few days, despite not losing much. It was late, and since Ella was awake and fine, the group started to think about leaving because the next day they were going to work. They say goodbye to Ella, who fakes a smile, to not worry her friends. As they leave, she feels the loneliness in the room. Only a weak light was keeping Ella from going insane in the dark room. She tries to close her eyes, but her senses are sharper than normal, maybe due to a long time of sleep. She hears some particular and familiar footsteps getting closer. She fakes that she was sleeping, thinking it was some doctor that was going to check on her. The door opens and the person enters, slowly closing the door. The soft and sneaky footsteps get closer to Ella, which makes her heart race and her eyes want to open.

"Ella?" The sound of the whisper comes from a soft and gentle voice. It was Jeongin, "You're awake?"

"No..." Ella replies, feeling stupid the second after for answering.

"Oh, guess I'll be going back then..." Jeongin thinks that the girl was trying to sleep and he bothered her.

"No. Don't go, please. I was joking..." Ella quickly stops the boy, sitting on her bed.

The desire of the woman intimidates Jeongin. He can still remember the look of hatred in her eyes and the meanest things she said to him still echo in his mind. He turns back to her, "So... How do you feel?"

"Like I won't sleep for the whole month." Ella refers to her long time of sleep, "What about you? Alese told me your state, you should be in bed."

"I heard about your awakening, so I had to come and see for myself..." Jeongin explains, "I-I got really scared when I saw you suspended and without breathing..."

"Jeongin, I'm sorry." Ella apologizes while looking down to her hands and playing with them nervously.

"Huh? For what?" Jeongin gets surprised by the sudden apologize of the redhead woman.

"For being so rude to you and your girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend. Whatever." Ella looks up into Jeongin's eyes, letting out a sigh, "And for not trusting you guys when you were saying the truth about Tom..."

"O-Oh..." Jeongin processes all that he just heard, "Don't worry... You love him and you want to be with him... I'd do the same..."

"No, I feel stupid. I was really mean to you and I was always trying to piss off your girl. I should have been happy for you, anyway." Ella lies back again, look at the ceiling, "Are you sure you are good? It doesn't hurt anything? If you want you can leave."

"N-No, I'm good..." Jeongin tries to think of an excuse to stay with Ella, "I-I'll stay with you since you're not sleepy after sleeping for so much time..."

"Thank you." Ella shows her gentle smile, that makes Jeongin blush, "You can lie back if you want."

Jeongin lies in bed at Ella's side, looking at the white blank ceiling, spacing out for a bit, "How was he with you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ella doesn't understand his question or pretends that she doesn't so she doesn't have to talk about it.

"How did Tom treated you? Was he gentle? Cute? Better than me...?" Jeongin repeats, regretting going on with the question and fearing the pain that would tighten his heart.

"God, Jeongin, I would punch your arm if your ribs didn't go out..." Ella rolls her eyes and still pokes Jeongin's arm, "I really don't wanna talk about him. The same way you didn't talk about Evelyn."

"Touché..." Jeongin somehow feels a feeling of relief overflowing his heart, "And here we are... Alone again."

"What about it? Wanna call a nurse?" Ella plays with Jeongin.

"Nah, I'm good, I'm done with nurses touching my ribs and making me feel like they want to do a barbecue with it instead of curing me." Jeongin giggles about that little play with Ella.

They then shut up and go back to look at the ceiling and not saying anything. The thoughts were many, but silent. All of a sudden, the head of Ella falls on Jeongin's shoulder, almost making the man jump of the scare. The scent of her orange hair invaded his nostrils, a scent of coconut, making Jeongin imagine a tropical island, a beautiful beach with soft grains of sand and a transparent ocean, mirror to the blue of the clear sky. He lays his cheek on her head and puts his hand on her cheek, feeling the pure soft skin that he missed and could feel in his dreams.

"When do you think you'll get out of here, now that you are awake?" Jeongin asks, hoping that it wouldn't be so soon.

"I really don't know, but probably soon." Ella hates to admit it, while passing her finger through the bandages that covered the chest of the boy, "Don't worry, I'll come and visit you."

"I see you still read my mind like a book." Jeongin smiles, remembering of all the times that she'd tell exactly his thoughts.

"Always." Ella looks to Jeongin and smiles, "It's a gift. I could go open a psychic bench on the beach, but it only works with you."

"And why is that?" Jeongin shows interest in Ella's talent, a talent that only works with him.

"Honestly, I don't know." Ella shrugs and lays on his shoulder again. They stayed like that. Her head on his shoulder and his cheek on her head, sharing a hospital bed. The Redhead Sleeping Beauty and the mummy trying to keep the ribs inside his the body. They were in silence for a while, all they could hear was their breaths and hospital machines. Ella was still connected to hers while Jeongin was trying to ignore the fact that he took his so he could go to Ella's room. He knew he would be in trouble the next morning. Ella looked to Jeongin and didn't said anything.

"I could fall in love with you again, just by looking at you," Jeongin confess and Ella just let out a small shy smile. 

"Kiss me."

"Are you sure this is what you want? What if I break your heart again?" The boy didn't want to hurt Ella, and surely not after what she went through with Tom. It all seemed really hit-and-run.

 She moved slowly closer to him until her lips met again with Jeongin's. There was a moment between a glance and a kiss where the world stopped. His lips on hers, it was really intense. It hangs in the air, as it pulls them closer. They were nervous, they wanted each other, badly. But didn't wanted to admit it. They were afraid they would hurt each other again. Jeongin holds Ella's hand to feel her heartbeat. He wanted to tell her he would never leave her, but he didn't. Promises are little porcelain teacups waiting to be broken, and he didn't want that for them again. He wanted to fall in love again with her and enjoy every day and not age their thing. He was the sun and she was the moon. The distance took a toll, the timing hindered their potential, and their differences collided. Their paths rarely crossed, but when they did it, they couldn't get enough of each other. It felt like the first time they kissed in Hogwarts. Jeongin took the first step. Ella was hooked. One kiss and she was addicted just like him. They knew then, that no one else could ever make them feel such an electric spark. At the end of the day, Evelyn and Tom were distractions. Harsh to say, but the truth. The instant Jeongin drew back from her lips and looked into those brown eyes, he knew. He knew he would follow her to the end of the earth. 

They went through stuff that messed up their heads before all this. Before they saw each other again since Hogwarts. They left each other at the edge of the cliff when they were supposed to fall with each other. They were supposed to fall together, but when it came time for them to fall, one took a step closer to the edge, ready as the other took a step back, unsure and confused. They left each other at the edge, falling alone in their own realities. Falling for them alone, in love with something that wasn't falling in love. Something wasn't right, but they knew one day their paths would be the same again and this time they would fall from that cliff together. Ella stopped the kiss, putting her head again on his shoulder, she got comfortable and started to close her eyes slowly. All Jeongin could do at that moment was look to Ella, appreciating his beloved. He touched his lips with his fingers, trying to understand if that was just a small dream on his head. He was thirsty to feel her lips once more. It wouldn't be rushed like before. This time, baby steps.  Jeongin looks at the clock on the wall, seeing how it was almost morning. He tries to stand up without waking up the witch. He passed his hand through Ella's orange hair until he reached her cheek, making soft movements in his thumb. And with some difficulty got out of bed and headed to his room, before the nurse came to see him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 457 8
purple: a color that represents wealth and extravagance. in this short story, you and minho will learn that money does absolutely not equal happines...
257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
117K 5.6K 27
[COMPLETE] I have lots to say but I keep talking to the moon all the rights reserved © to sjoonie 2018 start - 20.10.2018 end - 17.11.2018