King Of Wolves (RE-WRITING!)

By 4EverFightingTheDark

When an invitation draws raven and her friends to the royal palace home to the king of wolves she meets her m... More

Invitation
The party
Search Party
The Trip
Thank you thunder storm
To the castle
I'm a Goner
Wake up call....
Remember me
Birthday Girl
Help Her
Rejected snowflake
Alpha's inner wolf
Alpha Damien
Just like the others
Replaced
Escape from insanity
Just a bit mistake
NOT A UPDATE
The broken princess
Whats his problem
The Date
Our final chapter
Epilogue
A/N - My new book!!!
Behind the luna's smile
SEQUEL!
ITS OUT!!!!!

A thank you

1.9K 34 0
By 4EverFightingTheDark

It's insane to me that this book has gained over 100k views. Like my tiny 14/15-year-old-mind almost exploded when I hit 100 reads and now it's just- wow.

Thanks for taking the time to read this book no matter how painful and messy it was and thanks for sticking around to read this. I'm sat here and it's insane to think that in a couple of months I'll be deemed an adult. It's finding/remembering little angsty gems like these which help ground me back down to earth and cringe at my past self.

When I run out of inspiration and lose my appetite to write I find myself wandering back onto my old accounts because back then I didn't care of my books made sense. I wasn't writing for anyone but me and I was loving every second. That's the beauty of writing and sometimes its hard to remember.

Right now I'm the proud owner of an account by the name of tashistrying so if you are interested in seeing how I have 'improved' feel free to drop by. Until then...

Thank you for acknowledging little me's work.

 I'm sure if she knew how many people would see her work in the future she would be bragging to her all two of her friends.

Thank you. Really.

-T xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 28 12
''Do Not touch her!'' He roars. ''Don't you dare hurt her! She is MINE!'' He roars even louder. The walls shake and everyone in the ballroom drops do...
5.5K 92 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
6.5K 218 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
736K 21.8K 33
Finding his mate & making her his. Will love prevail?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ€ขMature content โ€ขThank you for reading & voting ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—