The Kingpin's sister

By Baabiiee_doll

Whenever you hear the name Kimani Sumner in the streets of the.Bronx, her older brother, KJ's, name is spoken... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051

016

22.4K 1K 776
By Baabiiee_doll

It was the day that KJ and Dash were suppose to meet up with that music producer and although KJ and I are still not talking and he kept glaring at me as I sat on the couch beside Ashleigh and Kiara. I only showed up here because I promised Dash that I would be here for him.

"Alright, King that was dope as fuck now Dash why don't you step in the booth so I can see what you got." The music producer motioned to Dash and he did as he requested, placing the headphones on he cleared his throat and scanned the room before his eyes landed on me.

"You got this baby!" Kiara cheered, waving her arms and bouncing up and down on the couch. "I'm so proud of you!"

I rolled my eyes, sitting next to her was making my skin crawl and I wanted nothing more for this moment to be over, I felt like everyone in the room except the producer and musical engineer had nothing but negative energy to throw my way.

(P)

"Alright...." Dash cleared his throat as the music began to play, he looked nervous and didn't seem to know where to place his hands but as he began to sing he slowly looked more and more comfortable, "Sometimes I get lonely, sometimes I get weary I know I stay busy but you're always on my mind."

My heart fluttered listening to his angelic voice fill the entire studio, I don't know what it was about his voice that made me weak in the knees but I felt like I was floating. As he sang I was finally tuned in on the lyrics, our eyes locked and it felt like only the two of us were in the room.

The lyrics seemed as if the song was speaking right to me, as if he chose to sing this song to send some type of message and I don't think I was the only one who realized it. Kiara was now eyeing me with a screwed up look on her face.

"Why are you even here?" Kiara whispered to me, probably trying to upset me but I didn't take my eyes off the singing man. "You forgot what I told you?" Kiara rested her elbow on my thigh pushing it down hard enough to cause me discomfort but not hard enough for me to want to spazz out and strangle her with the first cord I could find. She was childish and I refused to lower myself down to her standards, I also didn't want to embarrass the two of them in front of the producer.

Dash finally finished the song earning cheers from everyone in the room and KJ even looked a little too hyped to show how proud of his friend he was.

"That was amazing Dash." The producer pulled him in for a hug as he stepped out of the booth. "Who was that song about?"

"Ya know, I just sat down and wrote." Dash flashed me a look, not wanting to give too much away.

"King!" Kiara yelled causing the small room of people to go quiet, "Dash fucked KImani!"

I thought what she had said was all in my head because of how still the room was but it was all real once the screaming started.

"You fucked my sister?" KJ yelled pushing Dash causing him to fly back, "Nigga I trusted ya stupid ass and you went behind my back?"

"Yo man chill out." Dash spoke his hands now curling up in to fists. "It wasn't even like that."

"Wasn't like what?" He questions, "You being pissed off about her going on a date? and that motherfuckin song was about her wasn't it?" KJ lunged himself at Dash and the two of them began going at eachother blow after blow to one another's body and face.

"Stop!" Ashleigh yelled trying to pull the two of them apart.

"I told you not to fuck with me!" Kiara was smiling ear to ear, pleased with herself and what she had just done.

The musical engineer and music producer stepped in trying to help Ashleigh pull the two guys apart and my eyes narrowed down on a wire that was dangling from the table. Snatching it down and wrapping it in my hand, Kiara laughed again once she saw me holding the thick black wire.

"What are you going to do with that, huh?"

"Beat you like the little bitch you are!" I swung the wire at her legs kneeling down she tried to cover her legs but as I came back in with another swing the wire came down on her back, dropping to the floor and began squirming and screaming in pain.

Her loud screech caused everyone in the room to stop what they were doing and wanted to figure out what was the source of the scream.

"All of ya'll need to get your crazy asses out of here, NOW" The producer walked over to the door opening it to show that he was dismissing us. "Get out"

KJ pushed Dash away and headed out the door in an angry huff and the rest of us followed out.

Once we were out in the parking lot, I could see the damage that KJ and Dash had did to each other, from bloody noses, swollen eyes and bruises the two of them looked really bad. I couldn't even tell who won because it looked as if the two of them got their ass kicked bad.

"You are fucking DEAD, Dash." KJ paced around his truck angrily. "You better move to another damn state, actually nigga anywhere you go im going to find you."

"What the fuck are you so mad about?" Dash spat back, a glob of blood shot out of his mouth on to the floor. "You mad because someone beside you could see how great she is?"

"Great she is? I'm sure all you fucking know about her is how tight her pussy is." KJ laughed as he rested his body on his car. "Two shots to the head bro."

"That's all I know, nigga?" Dash looked at me and back at KJ. "Ask me something."

"What?" I looked at Dash in disbelief, this was not the time nor the place to be doing this. "We should just get going."

"Really baby lets just go." Ashleigh pulled at KJ's arm but he snatched himself away. "You want to play 21 questions in the damn parking lot?"

"Lets go." I grabbed Dash by his arm and began pulling him towards my moms car. It made me really relieved that I decided to drive separately.

"It is fucking over for you!" KJ was still shouting things back at Dash as he climbed in to my moms car.

"This is going to be bad timing but please don't get any blood on the seats." I started the car up, and wasting no time pulling out of the parking lot and speeding down the street.

"I really am dead aren't I?" Dash laughed his voice shaking nervously. "This nigga knows where I live... what if he goes after my aunt? My cousin?"

I shook my head in protest, "I know KJ... actually no I don't but I won't let him.." i checked my rear view mirror to make sure KJ wasn't following behind us. "We need to get you somewhere so you can get cleaned up.." my care and loyalty was completely lost, I feel. Here I was... speeding on to the highway to help Dash get away from my brother.

I didn't even stop to ask KJ if he was okay or scold Dash for putting his hands on my blood.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this when I get home..." I shook my head, trying to calm my own nerves with breathing exercises.

An hour or two passed, I don't know how long I drove for but I know by the time I stopped driving. We were in Stamford, Connecticut pulling in to a motel.

It took me a few moments to talk to the man at the front desk of the motel acquiring a room for the next few hours.

"Put this over your head." I draped my sweater over Dash's head as he stepped out of the car. "I'm not trying to have someone call the cops on me because you look like this."

Dash nodded, not protesting like he usually did with the things I had to say.

"I should be mad at you... ya know for fucking up my brothers face but I'm trying so hard to be and I can't." Speaking to him while I opened the door up, the room wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, a flat screen TV, desk with a chair and a queen sized bed.

"You should be mad at me...." Dash finally spoke dropping himself down in to the chair by fhe desk as I closed and locked the door. "I'm sure by now your brother and dad are looking for me...I ain't even mean to hit him, I just blacked."

"Actually... let's not think about them." I placed my things on the nightstand. "I'll text my mom... give her some bullshit lie on where I am and we can just hang out here?" My entire being felt like it was running wild with anxiety.

"Let's get this off of you." I threw my sweater that was on top of Dash's head on to the bed and helped him slide his bloody shirt over his head. "We should get you washed up." My heart sank looking at his face so close up and even with him being battered, beaten and bloody he still looked handsome.

"You just sit... I can start the shower and all that." He stood up, giving me a soft smile. One that I could tell was for me to make me feel better.

The shower could be heard shortly after he entered the bathroom and to my surprise, nobody was texting my phone like crazy, I was expecting to have KJ or my dad blowing my phone up.... but nothing.

"You okay in there?" I asked leaning against the doorframe of the shower.

"Yeah... this water feels good as hell."

I waited a moment before sliding the curtain of the shower open. "Need some company?"

Dash's eyes lit up in surprise looking over my naked body holding out his hand to help me step in to the shower.

"You sure about this? You want to get your curls wet?" He teased.

"Don't get use to this." I smiled up at him , happy to see that the blood was now gone and he looked alittle like himself. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling our wet bodies together. His arms held me tight as if he didn't want to let me go. His eyes looked over mine for a moment before leaning down to allow our lips to meet each other.

The kiss started off slow and passionate his tongue slowly searching mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his head in closer.

One quick motion, Dash picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist he rested my back against the cool shower wall.

"You want me?" Dash asks, I could already feel how excited he was.

"Mhm" I nodded and he lowered me down on to his hard member causing my legs to tighten around his waist. "F-fuck."

Dash waited a moment to allow me to get use to his size again, slowly thrusting himself up in to me and his eyes never left my face watching the many expressions I made in the throws of arousal.

He used his thumb to massage at my clit and his thrusts picked up. My body was overwhelmed with pleasure and by the groans that were coming from Dash, I could tell he was feeling what I was.

"You feel so good." He groaned in to my ear. "You like this raw dick?"

"I like that dick baby."

I wish I could say I was worried about the two of us fucking raw but I wasn't, I didn't care.

He lowered me down, allowing me to stand on my own.

"Turn around for me." He stood back, biting at his bottom lip watching me. "Bend over for me." He stroked at his cock waiting for me to do as he requested.

I did, using the wall to hold myself up as the shower head rained down warm water on my back. Dash used both of his hands to spread my ass open, using the tip of his cock to massage my lips apart further.

"Tell me how much you want it."

I could hear the smile across his face, he was always so dominate when it came to sex.

"I want it soooo bad." I whimpered, wiggling my hips in his grasp.

Dash touch a handful of my curls, wrapping them around his hand to gain a tighter grip.

"Your wish is my command babygirl." He gave my ass a few firm slaps before sliding himself back inside of me.

An hour later, we were sprawled on to the motel bed with the TV playing a random station. After everything we had just done, I was already falling asleep.

"Kimani?" Dash's voice was low as I felt myself drifting off to sleep. "Kimani.."

"Hmm? Yes? Look, I am not going again you're going to have to let me rest a little damn."

He laughed, slapped my exposed ass. "No... that's not it."

"What Dash?"

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
669 31 13
Aubree Santiago is the girlfriend of 23 year old De'Andre Jakare Carter. While on their money making journey, De'Andre better known as "Dre" is reass...
208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
9.9K 205 35
18+ mature language and themes Please vote and comment your feedback as much as possible 😘 Lyric Anderson is A very shy and bubbly girl very insecu...