Void // Billie Eilish

By bisexauI

-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even hear... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Two (and a half)
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Annoucnemnt
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Five

34.5K 803 4.1K
By bisexauI

Billie

As I wake up, the first thing I notice is the feeling of a warm body pressed against my own. The second thing I notice is the familiar smell of Lexi's coconut shampoo filling my senses.

I slowly open my eyes and smile to myself when I'm met with the sight of Lexi's messy brown hair covering the pillow she's resting on. She's still asleep, her body moving steadily with each breath she takes in.

One of her arms is by her head, resting beside it on the pillow. I examine the ink on it, some of it familiar and some of it completely new to me. When my eyes reach the tattoo that I drew, my heart clenches. There I was convincing myself that Alexis didn't give a shit about me once she hung up that phone, but there she was reading all of my letters and getting my art permanently etched into her skin.

The part of me that wants her back is screaming right now. This tattoo is proof of how much she loves me, and how much she always has.

Just give her another chance.

I sit up and look down at her, moving one hand into her hair to gently run my fingers through it. She lets out an adorable little sigh in her sleep and I see her relax even more.

I look down at her until I start to creep myself out then get out of the bed quietly, trying my best not to wake her up.

"Mmmmwhere are you going?" I hear her mumble groggily and I look back to see her shifting slightly. "Come back."

I smile and lay down again, wrapping one of my arms around her body while I rest my head on the pillow again.

"That's better," she says quietly, and I can hear the smile in her sleepy voice. "Good morning, Princess."

Princess.

There go the butterflies. Two and a half years since she started to call me that and I still feel my heart flutter when she does.

"Morning, Lex," I mumble back and open my eyes when I feel her shift around to face me. "How hungover are you?" I ask and reach up to play with her soft hair, trying to ignore how close our faces are.

"Surprisingly not very," she replied and closes her eyes again when I start playing with her hair. "Thanks for taking care of me last night."

"Of course. You always take care of me," I remind her and scratch her scalp the way she always liked it.

"That feels good," she whispers and I smile to myself because she looks so cute and soft right now, a stark contrast to the front she'd put on when I first met her.

After a moment of peaceful silence she suddenly sits up and stretches as she yawns, while I just watch her from my spot on the bed.

"I'm gonna go make you some breakfast," she decides and pushes herself out of the bed with a groan, stretching more when he feet hit the floor.

"I can help," I say and sit up slightly but she shakes her head and pushes me back down gently.

"You relax, I got this," she insists and gives me a sweet smile before walking out of her bedroom, leaving me smiling as I lay down and stare up at the ceiling.

After a bit I get too comfortable to move much, but eventually I muster the energy to sit up and stretch out a bit, then look around the room. I didn't really look at it much last night when I helped her get home, and I'm only now seeing just how Lexi it is. Just like her old room, it's full of music production equipment and instruments. Like Fin's room too.

I get up from the bed and walk over to one of her desks so I can get a closer look at the cork board hanging above it. On it, she's pinned up pictures with friends, academic awards, certificates, graded papers, all sorts of things.

I see a couple pictures with me that makes me smile softly. It's weird how long ago they feel, because two years isn't that long. I focus on one of them, in which I'm glaring playfully at the camera and Lexi is completely distracted, instead staring at me like I'm her entire world. I stare at it for a second, feeling butterflies fluttering in my stomach from the look in her eyes, but quickly avert my gaze to something else. One piece of paper catches my eye in particular; a large letter in the corner.

On the top of it is a very slick and official looking seal, with 'Berklee College of Music' written beneath it.

Wait a minute. 

My eyes drift down to the text and I quickly start to read it, my eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion when I do.

Dear Alexis,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the Berklee School of Music as a member of the graduating class of 2023. Due to your excellent academic record, our board of admissions has granted you a full-ride academic scholarship...

What the hell? Lexi got into Berklee with a full-ride scholarship? Why would she lie to me about this? And why didn't she go? It's been her dream since she was a kid!

I take the pin out of it and walk out of Lexi's bedroom, making my way towards the kitchen where where I can hear music playing.

I see Lexi dancing in her spot over the stove and I have to pause my marching for a second because she looks both ridiculously cute and ridiculously sexy right now. Her hair is up in a messy bun, the way I always loved seeing it, and she looks cozy in her oversized hoodie while she moves her hips playfully to the song. She's only wearing short cotton sleep shorts on underneath though, so her long, tanned legs look bare under the massive hoodie.

I blush when I realize I'm staring at her legs like a creep and snap out of my daze, reminding myself that I actually have something important to address.

"Lex," I say and she spins around, looking confused but happy to see me up.

"I told you to relax, princess. I can't give you breakfast in bed if you're not in bed."

"You got into Berklee," I reply, deciding to cut straight to the point, and hold up the acceptance letter, catching her eyes flick to it and widen for a second. "On a scholarship."

"Did I? Huh. I must've read the letter wrong."

"Lexi," I huff and roll my eyes. "Be serious. Why didn't you go? And why'd you lie?"

She lets out a sigh and turns the stove off to give me her full attention. "I just had to stay in LA, okay?"

"But why? I don't understand. Berklee was your dream since you were a kid and it was all you'd talk abo-"

"I needed to protect you!" she cuts me off and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Protect me from what?"

"Jonah," she whispers and looks down at her feet. "He didn't want me to leave the gang once I paid up, he wanted me to go to USC and deal for him on campus. So he threatened to kill you to keep me loyal."

I stare at her in shock, at a loss for how to react. I had zero idea this was going on at the time, and it hurts my heart that Lexi had to deal with all this alone. She should've told me, I could've helped somehow!

"Is that why you..." I trail off, having trouble getting the actual word out.

"Killed him?" Lexi asks and I nod slightly. "It was a big part of it, yeah," she says quietly, avoiding my eyes.

"You gave up your dream school to keep me safe?" I ask softly and walk closer to her, which makes her lift her head up.

"Of course. I didn't even have to think about it," she replies and I frown, heartbroken that she had to do that. "You don't have to look all sad for me, Bil. I'm over it, I swear."

"Then why do you have it pinned up?" I ask and she shrugs, looking down at me when I stop in front of her.

"I like the reminder that I was good enough," she explains and I stare up at her while I try to get a sense of everything I'm feeling right now.

"I'm gonna keep making pancakes now," she says after a moment of silence and turns around to face the stove again, but I suddenly grab her arm and spin her around.

She gives me a confused look, but before she can say anything I lean up and press my lips against hers.

Our lips mold together perfectly, and my heart pounds when she wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer. My arms go around her neck and I deepen the kiss, just savoring how amazing it feels to feel her soft lips on mine again.

She pulls away after a while, but I can tell that she doesn't want to. "What about your boyfriend?" she asks a little breathlessly and I shake my head.

"Broke up," I mumble so I don't have to take the time to explain that I lied when I could be kissing her.

"I'm sorry," she says and I give her a look. "Okay, I'm not," she chuckles then presses her lips against mine again eagerly, her hands gripping my hips.

I kiss her back with just as much eagerness, if not more, feeing the familiar head rush I get whenever I kiss Lexi. She turns us around and, without breaking the kiss, moves her hands down to lift me up by my thighs and set me on the counter. She stands between my legs while we keep kissing, her hands resting on the tops of my thighs.

Eventually I pull my lips away to catch my breath and my eyes flutter open to find Lexi with flushed cheeks and swollen lips, which is probably how I look too.

"Not to be that clingy bitch but...what does this mean?" she asks softly and stares into my eyes.

"I don't know but it's something," I whisper back and reach up to play with the hair that's falling out of her messy bun. "I wanna take us slow."

"We've never taken us slow," she points out and I chuckle. "I had my tongue in your mouth before I knew anything about you," she adds and I laugh loudly, which makes her smile.

Once my laughter calms down I move my hands to rest on her shoulders, "Look, I just think that jumping straight back into what we had before would be a bad move," I explain and she listens intently. "It's been two years, we both went through a lot and changed a lot. We should take it slow, catch up on everything we missed, see how we're feeling, you know all that shit."

"You've matured a lot," she says and moves her hands from my thighs to my hips. "I guess, for you, I can be convinced to take it slow."

I smile and lean in to press a quick, sweet kiss to her lips before pulling back to look at her again. "So have you."

"I don't know about that, Bil," she replies with a chuckle and squeezes my hips once before pulling away from me completely to go back to her pancakes.

"What do you mean?" I ask and watch her as she turns the stove back on.

"Well, I mean, not that I'm fake around you, but I'm different. You make me all sweet and soft and considerate and shit...I'm not like that with other girls."

"So there are other girls?" I ask teasingly and raise an eyebrow.

"No comment," she replies with a smirk and I gently kick her from my spot on the counter while my stomach twists with jealousy. "Ow!"

"That didn't hurt, you baby," I say and roll my eyes playfully.

"It's cute that you're jealous and all I said was no comment," she teases and I roll my eyes again.

"I'm not jealous."

"Sure you're not, Princess."

"I'm not! I don't get jealous anymore, I'm grown," I insist and she snorts in amusement. "Stop!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"I forgot how annoying you are," I joke and hop off the counter to set the table because it looks like she's almost finished cooking all the pancake batter.

~
Lexi's POV
*also smut warning ahead*

After breakfast, Billie helped me wash the dishes while we listened to music and danced around like idiots. Like the true cliches we are, washing dishes turned into a mild bubble war.

Billie started it, after scooping up a handful of bubbles from the sink and blowing it into my face, covering my left cheek and hair with suds.

"It is so on!" I had shouted and thrown a handful of bubbles back at her while she yelped and tried to run away. I just pulled her back and spun her around so I could kiss her again eagerly.

And now we're here, making out in the kitchen yet again; Billie's arms wrapped around my neck and my hands on her hips. As the kiss deepens I move my hands down to her ass and squeeze it gently through her, or mine I guess, sweatpants. She moans softly against my lips, but then I remember what she said about taking it slow and move my hands back to her hips. She whines against my lips and I pull my lips away to look at her with a smirk.

"I thought you wanted to take it slow," I murmur teasingly and look down at her perfect lips that are oh-so-close.

"I meant I don't want to be your girlfriend yet, not that I don't wanna fuck," she says in a 'duh' tone and crashes her lips to mine again, which I accept more than willingly.

I move my hands to the backs of her thighs and she immediately takes the hint, not hesitating to jump up and wrap her legs around my waist. Our lips stay locked as I carry her down the hall to my bedroom and walk inside, my leg lifting back to kick the door shut behind us.

I toss her playfully into the bed and lands on it with a bounce. I look down at her with a smile for a moment but before I can lost in her, she grabs my hands and pulls me on top of her then eagerly reattaches our lips.

I suck her lower lip gently and slip my hands under the shirt she's wearing to rub the bare skin underneath teasingly, which draws an adorable little moan from Billie's lips.

I pull back and tug the bottom of her sweatshirt up, and she pulls it off the rest of the way. My jaw drops slightly as I stare at her, completely naked from the waist up.

"God I missed you," I exhale and eagerly reconnect our lips as my hands move to explore her newly exposed skin while we lay back down slowly.

When my hands slide up to massage her tits she moans against my lips again and she squirms under me as she gets needy for more.

It has been two years since we've been in this position, but I still remember her body and how it ticks as if it's been two days.

My lips move to her neck again and I feel her shiver under my when I kiss a particular sensitive spot. I focus on it, sucking and nipping at it until I'm sure the mark will be dark enough to satisfy me. I lick it to sooth it then kiss further down her body.

When I reach her tits she whimpers cutely and I look up at her, meeting her pleading eyes as I I brush my tongue over her nipple before taking it into my mouth. Her fingers tangle into my hair and she moans again; music to my ears.

I give her other nipple some attention too before I start trailing my lips further down. She squirms in excitement when I reach the waistband of her sweatpants. My fingers loop into them and I tug at them teasingly until she whines, then slowly start to pull them down her legs. Once they're all the way down to her ankles she kicks them off and spreads her legs for me, revealing her completely bare and inviting pussy to me.

My mouth practically waters as I stare at Billie in all her glory, taking in every little detail that I've missed so much these years. I'm not gonna lie and pretend I haven't thought about seeing Billie naked again constantly; I'm an honest woman.

I move between her legs and start to kiss up her right thigh slowly, although I'm probably teasing myself just as much as I'm teasing Billie, because I'm desperate to taste her.

"Lexi," she whines again and tangles her fingers back into my hair. "Please."

"Please what, princess?" I ask and turn my head to look up at her with a teasing smirk.

"Just-ugh!" she whines in frustration and bucks her hips up eagerly. "Just please make me cum. I need you."

"Because you asked so nicely," I tease before lowering my head and running my tongue through her already soaked folds.

We both moan, me at the taste and Billie at the feeling. I give her a few more long licks before spreading her lips and burying my tongue inside her. She moans louder and tugs at my hair while I fuck her with my tongue.

"Fuck, Lexi please don't stop," she moans and I get even more turned on, realizing just how much I missed hearing her moan my name and beg for me.

I explore her with my tongue eagerly, familiarizing myself with her body again. One of my hands moves between her legs so I can rub her clit in firm circles while I lap at her pussy.

When I suddenly pull my tongue out after a little while she whines in protest but doesn't have a chance to ask me why I stopped before my tongue replaces my fingers on her clit and two of my fingers are buried in her soaked pussy.

I don't waste any time in thrusting them in and out of her, relishing in the way moans and tugs at my hair with every thrust.

She moans the loudest yet when I curl my fingers and push into the spot that used to always drive her crazy. I smirk triumphantly when I know I've found it and I focus on it, hitting hard each thrust and curl of my fingers. When I push in a third finger, almost immediately her right leg starts to shake, as it always does when she's about to cum.

"Holy shit, I'm close," she says breathlessly and I look up to find her head tipped back, eyes squeezed shut, cheeks flushed, and chest moving up and down erratically with each breath she takes.

God, she's so fucking perfect.

"Let go for me, princess," I urge then suck on her clit, making her cry out in pleasure while her pussy clenches tightly around my fingers.

With one more thrust into her spot she lets go, releasing all over my fingers. I keep fucking her slowly as she comes down from her high, and leave her clit alone when she pushes my head away to tell me it's too sensitive. When I eventually slip my fingers out she whines cutely, and I sit up on my knees to look down at her while I suck my fingers clean.

She's still catching her breath when her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me, her already flushed cheeks reddening even more when she sees me licking her juices off my fingers.

"I missed that," she says as she breathes out tiredly and I nod in agreement as I pull my fingers out of my mouth with a pop.

"Me too," I say softly and lean down to kiss her, sweetly this time, with no intention of pushing it further.

She melts into it and wraps her arms around me to pull me closer. I smile against her lips and she does the same, both of us just happy to be here together again after so long.

I pull away when I hear the front door open and Arya start to bark excitedly, meaning Darius is home from some girls' house.

"Ya boy got pussy last night!" he shouts into the apartment and I roll my eyes while Billie giggles. "And this morning! Where are you? I gotta tell you about this girl man!" he says and I can hear him walking towards my room, which makes me and Billie's eyes widen.

She quickly gets under the covers, luckily covering her naked body right before Darius opens the door. His eyes widen when he sees Billie in my bed and I glare at him, luckily still dressed in my pajamas.

"Oh shit, my bad," he says and quickly closes the door, but then immediately opens it again to stick his head back in. "I just want you to know I support the fuck outta this," he adds then quickly shuts the door, leaving us alone again.

I chuckle and look at Billie, who's smiling in amusement.

"Come on, lets get you dressed so we can go let him rant about his girl," I suggest and pick up her shirt, tossing it to her.

She changes quickly and walks to the door, but I grab her hand to stop her and spin her back around to face me.

"One more," I mumble and press a sweet kiss to her lips.

~
A/N
~

What is up my dudes hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I have some questions for future smut so if you read the smut feel free to give some input:

1) are there any like situations/location requests y'all have for smut

2) kink and toy requests? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 41
this is a rewrite of my story "want" ============================== "i want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ====================...
84.1K 2.9K 19
~COMPLETED~ Isabelle and her best friend Billie, are in love. Until her parents see them kissing one day after school and they ship her off to boardi...
120K 2.6K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
197K 5.7K 38
(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not continue reading) what had you expected...