Just Him ❤

By Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... More

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

64. Kimi's party boat.

2.2K 53 1
By Vettel_Babe

Sebastian had climbed out of his car in high spirits, a very different mood to when he'd first got in it. Second place was better than he'd expected to get. He always said that anything could happen around this circuit and usually it did. Today was no exception after he had witnessed Max and Valtteri touch in the pitlane when Red Bull had released their Dutch driver straight into the Mercedes' path. Valtteri had then suffered a puncture and Max had been given a five second penalty which was added on after the race meaning that Seb was promoted from third to second place. After the usual round of media interviews, press conferences and a debrief meeting he was finally ready to leave the circuit. Chloe was already at the car having rounded up Seb's parents and she sat in the driver's seat patiently waiting and watching in the wing mirror as it took him five attempts to make it to the car while being stopped by fans for autographs and selfies. One particular woman Chloe recognised, this was the third race running that she'd seen her grabbing him for a photo. She had bright red hair and had tattoos on her arms. She always had a low cut top on that showed more tattoos across her chest. She made Chloe prickle with jealousy as he stood next to her with his arm around shoulders while she had slipped an arm around his waist and was holding her phone up in front of them. When the woman cheekily placed a kiss on his cheek she tutted and gripped the steering wheel.
"Not jealous of a fan are you?" Antti grinned as he got into the passenger seat next to her having caught her reaction, he closed the door and put his seatbelt on.

"Not at all." She let go of the steering wheel and tapped her fingers on it instead. Seb chucked his rucksack into the boot before closing it with a loud bang making his poor mum jump. He opened the passenger door and raised a brow at his trainer.

"Uh uh, out." He indicated with his thumb for Antti to vacate the seat, after what had happened earlier today he wanted noone but himself to be beside her. Heike looked at her husband and rolled her eyes in amusement at her son's possessive streak while Antti got out of the car and got in beside her.

"Sebastian would never share his toys as a little boy Antti." She chuckled at his peeved expression.

"I dont want to let you out of my sight liebe." Seb leant across and softly murmured into Chloe's ear before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"We should talk later Seb, about earlier." She replied quietly as she started the car.

"No." He placed his hand on her thigh. "I am not spending my evening discussing him, and besides, I have plans for us."

"Ok, but your reaction....." She started.

"No Chloe." He cut her off as she pulled away from where they were parked. "Not tonight. I told you I will deal with this, my way." He lowered his voice to a whisper.

"That's what worries me." She whispered back as they started weaving their through the busy streets.

"Do not worry, I know exactly what I'm doing." He turned to look out of the window, pushing down the anger that was trying to bubble up again.

              ~*~

"So, here we are again." Seb wrapped his arms around her front and nuzzled his nose against her neck. It was now just after eight pm and they were back onboard Kimi's yacht for one more night before flying to Turin in Italy tomorrow for a charity football match he was playing in. Seb's parents were flying back to Germany and Antti had checked into a hotel for the night. "Just us two." He trailed his lips over her skin and massaged her breasts with his hands through the clingy black maxi dress she was wearing.
"Hey. Put her down and come up for a drink." Kimi's gruff voice could be heard from the door and Seb put his hands up in the air, releasing Chloe from his lusty advances.

"Yeah Seb, put me down and let's go drink." She turned and grinned at him, keen to head up to the open deck and join everyone for a drink. He smiled back at her and took her hand, letting her lead him out as they followed Kimi upstairs to join Minttu and their two children, Robin and Rianna. A group of six of Kimi's friends had also arrived along with a couple of his pit crew and the drinks were starting to flow already. Robin was running riot squirting everyone with a water gun as they took a seat together.

"Seb tells me you like vodka." Kimi handed her a glass containing a large measure of the clear liquid, poured over ice. "And I'm assuming the test was negative." He grinned wickedly at her and she shook her head smiling.

"I'm not going to be allowed to forget that am I?" Seb grinned also as Kimi handed him a bottle of beer.

"Vettel holding a pregnancy test? Never." He took a seat next to his friend as Minttu moved to sit next to Chloe.

"Definitely no baby then?" She asked.

"Nope, definitely no baby." Chloe replied and took a long sip of her vodka, realising that it was flavoured with vanilla she took another, nearly downing her glass in one go. She looked over at one of the couple's friends who was holding Rianna. Rianna was a beautiful little girl with the blonde hair of her father and was sleeping in the arms of the woman who held her.

"Would you like children one day?" Minttu asked. Chloe could see Seb turn to look at her as she thought about her answer.

"Yeah. One day." She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sure it'll happen for you soon." Minttu said, sensing a little sadness coming from Chloe. "Jessica will be here any minute to take the children back to our apartment, we'll turn the music up then and have some fun." She smiled as her son came running over in full on attack mode with his water gun spraying Seb who quickly swiped the gun out of his little hands, got up and started chasing the boy around the deck.

"Let me get you another drink." Kimi held his hand out for her glass. "You're quick, I like your style." He smiled as he took it from her. Seb stopped running after Robin and gave her a look as if to say go steady, she raised a brow at him in defiance and watched as he got sidetracked by the woman who was holding Rianna. The two year old was now awake and Seb seemed keen to have a cuddle with her just as Jessica, the children's nanny, arrived to take them back to the apartment and put them to bed.

"Here you go." Kimi handed her a refilled glass of vodka, this time it was full to the brim.

"Kimi, she will end up on the floor!" Minttu gasped at the glassfull he'd given Chloe.

"Nah, she could drink us all under the table, I have competition, I can tell." He gave her a nudge.

"Hey don't make me spill it Kimi!" Chloe giggled, trying to ignore the broody feelings surging inside her. After holding Rianna for a few minutes Seb handed her over to Jessica and she left with a well built man, who Chloe figured must be some type of bodyguard, taking Robin with her. Kimi jumped up and quickly turned the music up loud causing everyone to cheer and Seb picked up his bottle of beer and downed it in one go. Kimi pointed to an ice filled container and Seb was quick to grab another bottle from it, flicking the lid off with a bottle opener. Chloe smiled as a man moved across from the opposite side to sit next to her.

"Hi, I'm Jon." He smiled. "It's good to see someone else English here. No need to introduce yourself, I already know who you are."

"Are we the only two English people here then?" She asked.

"Well, Simon is." He pointed to a black haired man who was kissing the woman next to him. "He's with his girlfriend, the one who's face he's currently sucking."

"Oh right." She really didn't know what to say back to that.

"Enjoying your return to F1?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. I don't think I'll ever want to leave it now that I'm back." She smiled.

"Ah that'll be because of your driver." He teased. "What's Vettel like behind closed doors?"

"I couldn't possibly say." She took a sip of her vodka that ended up being a longer one than she intended. At this rate she was going to be bladdered mightily quick.

"How about Schumacher? What was he like to work for?" Jon soon realised that he'd get no gossip on Seb.

"Michael was great." She smiled fondly, the vodka was suddenly starting to kick in. "After him there was noone else I wanted to work for."

"That good hey?" Jon raised his brows at her. "So Seb must be better then if you've come back?"

"What exactly are you getting at Jon?" She turned to look at him.

"Did you shag Michael?" He grinned.

"I sincerely fucking hope not." Seb stood in front of her.

"Of course I didn't. Jeez!" She stood up and barged her way past Seb, annoyed by both men.

"Chloe." Minttu put her hand on her shoulder. "Ignore Jon, he can be a bit of an ass at times."

"Mmm I noticed." Chloe took another swig from her glass. "It's not just me he winds up though, Seb is quite sensitive when it comes to other men."

"Men can be possessive creatures, multiply that tenfold when they're formula one drivers." She smiled. "I can get Kimi to have a word if you like."

"No, it's fine." Chloe looked around as a few more people arrived and others began to dance.

"Come on." Minttu grinned and pulled Chloe towards the small group who were dancing.

"What was going on with you and Stephen before the race?" Kimi had taken Seb to one side, mainly to get him away from Jon.

"Shit, I thought Chloe had got on to the lawyers and got on top of that before it got too far." He shook his head and put his bottle to his lips. Before he knew it he'd drained the bottle and Kimi was lightening quick in passing him his third one.

"Yeah, I saw a couple of photos but they've been taken down now. Still didn't stop word from getting round." Kimi watched as more people arrived, a few of them he didn't even know. The group that were dancing was now expanding, including Jon who was gradually making his way closer to Chloe and Minttu. "I heard that Chloe had to step in to stop you from hitting him." He added, turning to see Seb's reaction.

"He needs to keep the fuck away from her." He muttered bitterly.

"What did he do?" Kimi asked.

"I can't say." Seb watched Jon, who was now dancing awkwardly with the two women but his mind was focused on Stephen. He'd had a chance to floor the bastard today but hadn't been able to take it. While Stephen was still involved in F1, he was still a threat as far as Seb was concerned.

"Was it anything to do with when we were all in London? He was there too." Kimi pushed, knowing that something had definitely happened at some point. Seb wouldn't act like he had earlier for no reason.

"I can't say Kimi." He repeated, he watched Jon closely. If the man put one foot wrong, then he was ready.

                  ~*~

A couple of hours later and everyone was either drunk or getting drunk. Chloe had tried to pace herself, but failed, she was drunk but not as bad as Kimi. Jon had left, much to Seb's relief as he'd been getting too close to Chloe for his liking. He smiled as he picked up Robin's discarded water gun and held it behind his back, after consuming a few more beers he was feeling mischievous. He walked over to his girlfriend and joined her among the large group of people that were happily dancing and drinking.
"Woooo!" She squealed as a track she particularly liked came on and lifted her hands in the air. "When I hold you baby, feel your heartbeat close to me, want to stay in your arms forever, only love can set you free!" She sung the lyrics as loudly as she could and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his. Seb dropped the water gun to the floor and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he kissed her back with an urgency that he didn't realise was there, lifting her feet off the floor as he did so.

"Hey hey! Come on! Later!" Kimi tapped her on her shoulder and she pulled away, grinning sheepishly and blushing bright red. "I'm gonna steal your girl for a bit!" Kimi grabbed her hand and pulled her away to dance with him but not before handing her another glass of vodka. She looked at it before taking a sip, wondering if this glass was going to be the one that finished her off. As Kimi started to throw some shapes she giggled, his icy exterior had completely thawed and his normally expressionless face had come alive. It made her think of the pictures and videos she had seen of him, taken at the FIA gala in December last year. It had seemed back then that his partying was the highlight of the evening. "What?" He grinned, realising that she was looking at him. "Come on, move that ass."

"Shall we join them?" Minttu stood next to Seb who was watching Chloe with an amused smile on his face. He could quite happily stand there watching her all night as she moved next to Kimi, her smile lit up her whole face making her radiate happiness from every part of her body. She was intoxicating and addictive and he wanted to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming that this beautiful woman belonged to him. He nodded his head and let Minttu lead him over to where his girlfriend was now breaking out into hysterics while watching a drunk Finn whose dancing was getting worse and worse.

                ~*~

By two am those that were still onboard the yacht were completely wrecked, Seb included. Chloe was giggling away filming the scene in front of her on her phone with Minttu doing the same thing beside her as Kimi, Seb, Simon and three others were making a bad attempt at singing.
"I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses, for tonight I sleep on a bed of nails. Oh, I wanna be just as close as the Holy Ghost is, and lay you down on a bed of roses!" All six of them had their arms around each other's shoulders and were standing in a row on the seating that went around the edge of the deck while swaying to the music. They were even attracting attention from people on the quayside, they were making that much noise, until Kimi fell off taking everyone down with him. Seb somehow pulled himself up, unscathed, from the floor. He spotted the water gun he'd found earlier and walked past Chloe to pick it up it, bending over he nearly fell forwards but recovered and stood upright.

"Hey leibe!" He called to her and she turned around to see him pumping air into it.

"Don't even think about it!" She pointed her finger at him, laughing at his wicked smirk.

"Shall I make you wet schatzi?" He arched a brow at her.

"Don't even think about firing that thing at me!" She replied unable to stop laughing.

"Oh shit, my finger slipped!" He laughed as he started to spray her with water.

"Seb!!! No!!" She squealed and bolted past him, giggling like a schoolgirl. Seb was quick to chase after her as she ran around to the front of the yacht. After chasing her around the deck twice he figured out that if he turned around he'd be able to catch her from the other way. He soon met her at the front, and they both stopped. She was out of breath but he hadn't even broken out into a sweat.

"Shit!" He laughed as he realised he'd run out of pressure to fire anymore water at her. She burst out laughing as he started to pump more air into it.

"You're an even bigger kid than Kimi is!" She leaned back against the rail.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked he as felt he had enough pressure again to soak her some more. He stepped closer. "I'm sexier though right?"

"Mmm let me think." She put a finger to her lips thoughtfully. Seb took his chance and pulled on the trigger, spraying her with what water was left in it. She stood there laughing, letting him soak the front of her dress until it clung to her body. Realising that he'd run out of water he stopped, lowering the watergun to his side.

"Fuck Chloe." He murmured lowly as he looked at her, suddenly realising that he could see every curve.

"Like what you see?" She leant her head to one side and stepped closer to him. He didn't answer, he just dropped the gun, pulled her to him and claimed her lips in a desperate, frantic kiss. He could feel his own clothes getting wet as they soaked up water from her dress. She slipped her hand down to his jeans and palmed the hard, hot bulge that had rapidly formed there. He pulled away, cupping her face in his hands he looked at her, taking in her drunk but lusty expression as she gazed back at him. He bit down on his bottom lip for a second and then kissed her once more, groaning as her tongue slipped into his mouth. He pulled away once more, pulling gently on her bottom lip with his teeth, drawing a moan from her in response. Stepping back he took her hand and ran with her back around the deck. Ignoring the curious looks of everyone else he pulled her indoors with him and down to their bedroom.

"Seb's off for a fuck." Kimi said nonchalantly while sipping on his beer, his choice of words caused a ripple of laughter. "Turn the music up, I dont want to hear them." He added. Minttu smiled, turning up the music a bit more as the party continued up on the deck as well as down in Seb's cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
158K 5.1K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...
65.3K 1.9K 43
Joey, Irish born female racing driver, has been offered the experience of a lifetime to support the FIA safety car driver Bernd Mayländer during the...
536K 15.3K 86
Life with her smelled like fresh lemons with a bit of mint aside. Sour, yet gratifying, since it was the perfect combination. He could taste her love...