Married | Yoonkook✔️

By Mai_Spring

Jeon Jungkook lives a simple and happy life. He wants to grow old with the love of his life and go on adventu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
😽
ty420k

Chapter Forty-One

5.1K 238 20
By Mai_Spring

Yoongi

  Today is the day.

  I drove to the bank and took out every penny that I could, and then I drove to my moms house. "How much is your treatment, mom?" I asked, ready to give her everything possible.

  "Son," She smiled at me. "I already told you that I don't need treatment. It's not even that bad." She told me. I pressed my lips into a thin line. "Mom, the doctor said it could get worse and it could cause a possible death."

  She stared at me in silence.

  She's never told me what illness or disease or whatever she has, and she's never told me the price to fix it, but I was one thousand percent ready to pay anything it took to keep her safe.

  "Yoongi, honey.." She sat next to me on her couch. "I take my prescription. I'm okay. The doctor said I'm fine. Don't you ever listen to me?" She chuckled. The day she told me that she was sent to the hospital, I panicked and never let her speak. I guess now is her time to speak to me about it. "I've gotten better after the past two years. I even go to the gym to exercise and do cardio for my heart—"

  "Your heart?" I questioned.

  She rolled her eyes at me. "Duh. I had a heart attack. It's not like I'm slowly dying or something. I just got a reality check from God, I guess. It's like he told me to quit smoking."

  I puckered my lips and stared at the wall.

  My mom used to smoke, but she quit right before my dad died. Well.. my dad. Now I guess I understand why she quit smoking.

  "You're telling me that I saved millions of dollars over the past year just so you could tell me that you don't even need it?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She laughed at me.

  "Hell, I'd like to have some of that money, don't get me wrong." She stuck out her tongue. I chuckled and looked at my envelope. "But I tried to tell you that I didn't need a cure or treatment or anything. Maybe a pass to work on my cardio, but that's all. Other than that, I'm healthy, Yoongi." She smiled at me.

  I took out some of my money and handed it to her. "Here. I could've been making songs and living happily. You made me think you were dying." I hugged her tightly with a smile.

  She took the money and placed it on the table to hug me back. "Honey, I told you that Mr. Jeon would've been capable of doing your father's work. They were friends since middle school; go produce a million songs if you want." She laughed. I frowned a little at the name that came out of her mouth.

  Jeon.

  Wait.. Jeon.

  "Mom!" I almost screeched. She looked surprised as I repeatedly smacked the couch. "Mr. Jeon! Oh my God! I could get him to run BigHit— and it would be great since Jungkook loves BigHit and that's his father. And- And then I wouldn't have to worry about saving money for you and I could- Oh my God, I can quit my job and then Jay won't be able to hold it over my head! You're a genius!"

  I smiled happily as I jumped up and down. My mom furrowed her eyebrows at me.

  "Son, I'm confused." She tilted her head.

  My gummy smile stayed on my face as I kissed her bye and ran out the door, ready to call Mr. Jeon and schedule a private meeting.

  To hell with you, Jay.

  I'm getting my life back.

——

I waited impatiently, tapping my finger against the table as I waited for Mr. Jeon to arrive at our meeting. Two minutes. Two minutes were left until six o'clock, and I was scared of whether or not he'd actually come.

Do I blame him? No.

He most likely saw the picture where I had his son in my arms, kissing his neck like there was no tomorrow. He most likely saw where Jimin was hugging me in my office instead of his son, just like we had planned to happen.

I had told Mr. Jeon why I wanted- no needed money so bad, and he helped me out by coming up with the plan. That's right. It was never even my plan to begin with. It was his.

Mr. Jeon knew how to get to his son. He knew that Jungkook loved music, and he knew that the company was something that he had always looked forward to trying out, which is exactly why he wrote that stupid contract for me.

He knew Jeon would say yes.

The door to my office opened, revealing the man himself. I looked at the clock, noticing it was six minutes passed the time that he was scheduled to arrive. Jimin let out a sigh of relief once the door opened. He smiled at Mr.
Jeon as he pulled out a chair for him.

Mr. Jeon gave me a questionable look before he sat down slowly and stared at me. "Why did you call for a meeting, Yoongi?" He asked me with a stern voice and scary stare.

I cleared my throat, making sure my voice would be strong enough to show some sort of professionalism. "Mr. Jeon," I started off quietly as I shifted uncomfortably in my own office. "I'm just going to cut straight to the point." I said as I looked at him, worried.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Go on." He sounded annoyed, but I brushed it off.

"I am completely and absolutely hurt, and I have been for the past two weeks." I said with a shaky voice. "Your son absolutely hates me-"

"He has a reason to." Mr. Jeon shrugged.

I frowned at that. Fine. "Mr. Jeon, do you really think I'd hurt Jungkook on purpose?" I said with a hint of offensiveness in my voice. "I am freaking in love with him." I hit my fist against my desk. "For the past two weeks, I've been being blackmailed into hurting the person I love on purpose. How do you think I feel?"

  Mr. Jeon furrowed his eyebrows at me.

  "Is someone blackmailing you about the contract?" He tilted his head, a look of surprise forming on his face. "Why?" He questioned.

  I leaned back in my seat and calmed myself. "His name is Jay. He told me to leave Kook or he'll tell everyone. He's trying to ruin my life, I guess, but I have a plan." I looked up at him.

  Mr. Jeon's face was twisted as he looked at me. "But why would Jay want you to leave my son? What's the point in that?" He asked.

  "He—"

  "He's a homophobic asshole." Jimin cut me off as he stepped forward, catching Mr. Jeon's attention. "He's trying to tell Kookie that Yoongi forced him into loving him back, but he didn't. Jungkook loves Yoongi and Jay doesn't want to accept that. They went to school together and Jay used to bully him about his love for singing and now he's trying to bully him for loving Yoongi and I won't accept it."

  My eyes widened as Jimin's face got more and more stern.

..Jungkook was bullied by Jay?

  "Wait a minute.." Mr. Jeon squinted. "You and Jungkook actually love each other?" He looked straight at me with a smile.

  I nodded my head and bit my lip, scared about what he'd think about Jeon. Is he like Jay? Is he against it too? No. Why would he be? He just let the whole world think that his son was gay. He obviously has no problem with it.

  "That's cute." He smiled wider at me.

Thank God.

  I smiled back at him, then it disappeared once I realized.. "Jungkook is mad at me.. He told me he hated me because Jay told him that I basically forced him to be gay. I'm not sure if Kook knows this, but you can't really be forced into liking men. It's his own choice, not mine. But.. I told him that it was true. I told him that Jay wasn't lying because I was scared to lose the money for my mom. Come to find out, my mom was never even sick." I rolled my eyes.

  Mr. Jeon's face rested. "What?"

  "She had a heart attack, apparently." I said quietly. "She wasn't sick like I thought.."

  His eyebrows furrowed. "I could've told you that!" Mr. Jeon facepalmed. "I thought she had some sort of sickness, Yoongi! You scared me! I didn't want to lose both my best friend and her in the past two years. Holy shit, I'm relieved." He smiled into his hands. "You idiot!"

  He picked up an eraser and threw it at me, making Jimin follow it as it fell down.

  "I'm sorry!" I laughed. "She never told me about the heart attack. What was I supposed to think? I only wanted to save up money because.. I thought she had cancer or something. I don't know, she kept it hidden."

  Mr. Jeon shook his head. "No. Your real father was the one who had cancer." He said. My body tensed once he reminded me of my real dad. He had left me when I was two years old, when he found out he had cancer. He told my mom and I to have a great life, saying that he didn't want to be a burden, and he hadn't said bye to her or anything. He only left a note.

  My mom eventually moved on to another man, and she tells me that my real dad holds a special place in her heart, but I know that my stepdad was also special to her.

  "Anyways-" I pursed my lips into a thin line. "I don't have to work to get money for my mom anymore. Which means that I want to ask you if you wanted to take over BigHit, Mr. Jeon." I smiled up at him. His eyes grew wide.

  "Yoongi, are you crazy?" He asked me. "Why are you wanting to do that? It's your job. It's your dads business.. Why?" He looked at me.

  I smiled and shook my head. "You were supposed to be the person who took over my dad's job, not me." I laughed. "I'm doing this because it'll mean that Jay can't hold anything above my head anymore, and I can still work for BigHit. I'll still work for you." I told him.

  He smiled widely and looked at the desk.

  "You always wanted to just produce music, didn't you?" He laughed. "Jungkook told me about how you were so good at it. He always talked so fondly of you. I'm surprised that I didn't realize sooner that he loved you."

  "I just hope that he still loves me.." I frowned. "What if he doesn't? I mean.. I did some stupid shit to him, how could he forgive me?"

  Mr. Jeon and Jimin both chuckled at me.

  I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

  Jimin patted my back. "If he didn't love you, he wouldn't have been so upset with you, Yoongi. Destiny always finds a way for the people who are meant to be. Don't worry, boss- I mean.. uh.. Yoongi." His eyes widened. "Wait.. You won't be my boss anymore.." he frowned down at me with a hint of sadness.

  "Yes he will." Mr. Jeon corrected him. "Wherever Min Yoongi goes, if he wants you to work with him, then you will." He crossed his arms. Jimin smiled happily at me.

  "Come on," He said. "You know you love my clumsiness." Jimin laughed as he nudged me.

  I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course."

  Jimin wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I knew you loved me! Your dad used to tell me that I was a terrible worker, but I knew that deep down he loved me too."

  A smile came across my face as I remembered walking into my dad's office- my office- and Jimin would be standing there with a smile on his face even though he had done something wrong. My father always brushed it off.

He did love Jimin. That's why Jimin still worked for me, even though he sucks at his job. Jimin is still a good kid. He's learning.

  "You two will be the head over the music department. I'll just do the business related stuff that Yoongi hated to do." Mr. Jeon said.

  "How do you know that I hated it?" I asked.

  Mr. Jeon smiled at me. "Jungkook told me."

  ——

  After hours of contracts, (and both Mr. Jeon and I canceling meetings to continue our own meeting), we finally had everything set.

  Mr. Jeon is how officially the owner of BigHit Entertainment, and I am now officially head of the Music Production Department.

  Plus an additional Jimin on my side.

And also, Jungkook will be involved too.

  It was getting late, and everyone was getting ready to head home by the time we finally got done with our meeting. We said our goodbyes and agreed to continue exchanging things and announcing things tomorrow morning.

  "Have a great day, Taehyung." I said as I headed out of my office. He smiled at me.

  "You're in a better mood, boss." Taehyung smiled his famous boxy smile.

  I looked away from him. "I'm actually no longer your boss, Tae." I told him. He frowned and pouted at me. "Why not?" He whined.

  "Starting tomorrow, I will be head of the music department." I smiled up at him.

  He looked down at me and smiled again. "That's cool! Isn't that what you wanted? Your dad used to tell us all the time." He said.

  I nodded my head at Taehyung.

  "That is what I wanted."

  "Well, that's great. Have an amazing night, Bo- I mean Yoongi..?" He questioned.

  I laughed. "Goodnight, Taehyung."

~

Look at my profile picture for clear skin

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
44.6K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
83K 3.7K 58
"can't I marry the person I like"?......... Min yoongi was forced to marry jeon jungkook. yoongi wants to divorce Jungkook but jungkook doesn't want...
289K 13.2K 26
|•|•|•|•| This is a story where Jong Jinae is Arranged with Jeon Jungkook even before she was born. But what happens when they meet each other after...