COMPLETED - Boy In Luv 상남자 [K...

By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

What if one day you just happened to get the worst job of your life? not just working for a jerk, but working... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue~

chapter 12

106K 4.1K 1.8K
By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

Chapter 12:

[Lei’s POV]

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me, I opened my eyes to see Taehyung asleep beside me, then It hit me, now I remember why am I in bed with him, I was watching him for the night because he was sick. I felt him slowly waking up.

“Good morning” he said with his morning voice and flashed the most adorable smile. I felt my heart skip a beat at that very moment.

When he asked him why was I taking care of him, I didn’t know what to answer but I was pretty sure the feelings I had for him started to come back, although I can’t let that happen since I think there could be something between Jimin and I.

“It seems like your fever is gone” I told him “but it’s best that you skip school today and rest”

“Thanks” he said, I got up from his bed and headed out the door, I couldn’t look back at him because I don’t want to like him again.

After getting ready for school I headed out the gate and saw Jimin and Jungkook standing there, I was surprised to see them in front Taehyung’s house actually.

“Are you here to visit Taehyung?” I asked them

“Actually I’m here to see you” Jimin said winking at me, I couldn’t help but blush “Jungkook’s here because he’s afraid to ride the bus alone”

“Hey” Jungkook said with a goofy smile “We usually go to school in Jimin’s family car but he wanted to ride the bus today”

“Then why don’t you ride on your family car?” Jimin asked Jungkook

“I told you the tire’s flat, I texted you yesterday I will be riding with you today” Jungkook reasoned.

“Okay! ” I said breaking up the bickering of the two “shall we go then?” I asked and they both nodded, we then headed to the nearest bus stop.  Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder while we were walking.

“We’re on for tonight right?” he asked me and I nodded “good”

As soon as we arrived at school, we headed to class, Jimin headed to where the rest of BTS were. I on the other hand sat on my seat and pulled out my textbook. To pass time I would answer the activities on my textbooks, I’m that kind of a loner. Soon the class started as the teacher entered the room. Everyone went to their seats.

I was lost in thought for the first 15 minutes of class but soon after, my attention was caught by the person who entered the room and to my surprise it was Taehyung.

“I’m sorry I’m late” he said as soon as he entered “I wasn’t feeling well last night” he added

“You don’t attend class when you’re not sick but attend class when you are?” the teacher asked him and the class chuckled “go to your seat Mr. Taehyung” she said and Taehyung did just that.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him

“Keeping an eye on you” he said then the teacher slammed the book on the desk

“No talking!” She yelled at us. What does he mean he’s keeping an eye on me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 13
can a broken heart mend another one?! what if that heart belonged to your insufferable boss?!
59K 2.5K 30
『 You're happy because of him. He was happy because you. But, ironically you're the one who hurt him the most. You who teared his heart to small pie...
269K 14.2K 21
Boss Y/N - Cold - Savage - Holds grudges Secretary Kim - Soft - Hard working - Best employee Will he heal her? Will he change her?
146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...