Photo cards | Owen Teague x r...

tealovergirlwriting tarafından

(y/n) comes to New York because her friend is in a really difficult position due to her mental state. While... Daha Fazla

|cast||locations|
"A call"
«the coffee place»
«you're a fan of soya milk?»
rewrote(a/n)
«Nicholas»
«Smiling Owen»
«Majestic and Beautiful»
"You right. Couch sucks."
"Almost touching"
"Family Recipe"
"The Big Patrick reveal"
"The argument"
"No coat, or Italian shoes"
(((((small imagine)))))
'Thank you:)'
"I missed you, too"

"You can sleep over at mine"

944 25 10
tealovergirlwriting tarafından

As Owen started opening up his muffin and taking a bite, i took a sip of coffee and thought to myself

Should I tell him about Nicholas?

The weighting of this decision went fast and I said-

"Hey, you know, a weird thing happened to me yesterday when you left. Like an hour later" I held my cup near my lips as I was looking at the coffee inside it.

"Mmhm? " He questioned reaching for his cup.

"I met this guy, Nicholas, he's a Hollywood actor and played Henry Bowers in new 'It'. I promised him I will go to the cinema with him.."

Owen choked on his coffee and started coughing as I felt guilty for saying what I said.

" I-I mean i was taken by surprise, he talked so fast. I know you think i'm stupid to go for a ..date..- i did air quotes with my hands - with i guy i literally met 5 minutes ago.. I-I ..- I stuttered as I saw Owen smile a bit while wiping the coffee from his lips.

" What?" I smiled too

"I just don't believe you (y/n), an actor?" He scoffed though I think he spoke seriously.

"Okay, you don't believe me? I will google him and show you." - I squint my eyes and reach for my phone.

Owens face expression became tense as his fingertips started to drum on the table.

As I google "Nicholas It movie 2019" I saw a lot of the photos and pressed at the fist one turning the screen to Owen.

"There. Thats him. I'm not kidding" I wanted him to believe me.

His look was running across the screen as he took my phone, locked it and put it back to my side of the table.

"I believe you, (y/n), i do." He put a strand of long, black hair behind his ear and took his cup - "Its New York. You can meet anyone here." - his smile was very comforting and I relaxed a little bit.

"But what do you think? I owe him a date to the cinema to his movie!" - i look at the table, drumming my fingers against it. When i close my eyes of tiredness, my head is filled with sound of coffee machine, distant conversations and rain against the window. Everything seems to slow down finally. Im here, in warmth, with a great person, and an untouched croissant. As i think about surroundings, I feel a big warm hand cover mine. The fingers stop drumming the table, my eyes widen as my cheeks heat up. I see Owen looking me in the eyes.

"Everything will be okay, (y/n)." For the first time these words seemed like truth. They stung my heart with warmth and calm as a wide smile ran across my face and i looked at Owen. And he at me.

The time around us seemed to stop. All i could see clearly is his figure. Feel his thin long fingers on top of my hand. Nothing else mattered. His eyes showed nothing but support and comfort. His thin lips were rose pink and shaped in a smile. All I wanted is to kiss him right now.

While this moment seemed as forever, my phone buzzed and got colors of this moment to fade a little bit, as I moved my hand and Owen pulled his away.

This message has got to fucking worth my attention.

I give Owen a small smile and pick my phone up.

It's Nicholas.

Unknown number

Hi, (y/n)! Its Nicholas, from the cafe:). I wanted to let you know i want to invite you tomorrow to the cinema for "It" at (adress of the cinema in NY) at 4 pm. What do you think?

I started typing the message.

(Y/n)
Hi, Nic! Sure, i'd love too. See you there tomorrow!

I press "Send", lay my head on my arms on the table and look at Owen with sad eyes.

"What's up? " He asks taking a big bite of his muffin.

"Its Nicholas. Invited me to cinema tomorrow at 4 pm. I said yes" I don't lift my head from the table.

"Do you want to go with him?" He makes a highlight on want.

Do I?

"Yeah.. i mean i promised him. Plus, i want to see this movie. i'm reading the original book. Will finish it today. Kinda want to see how it is recreated in cinematic universe ya know?" I look at him with the hope he will talk me out of it somehow.

"Mmhm.. well then go!" He smiled at me.

"You'll see a movie, complete your promise and get to know a Hollywood actor. Not that bad, eh?" - he takes a small sip of his coffee

"You right. Its not an everyday thing to meet an actor. Nonetheless to get to know him" I blew a hair strand out of my face still laying on the table.

Owen takes another bite of his muffin but before, asks

"Are you going to eat your croissant?"

"Of yeah, right" I straighten up, taking my croissant and biting off a small piece.

*30 minutes later*

We walked out of the cafe but the wind was still as strong as 30 minutes ago, as well as rain was sprinkling from above, thank god much less than half an hour ago.

It was colder than the morning though. Much colder. Owen and I were walking by direction of the cafe where we met, so we can separate then. After a minute or two in the street, my exposed arms were covered in goosebumps as well as my lungs felt cold due to cold ass air around.

So freezing.

I hold my shoulders with my palms for warmth but Owen stops me and turns to me.

"You cold?" He already started taking his coat off.

"No.. no, its okay. I'll be fine." I say though I don't mean it. He stops for a second but after a second continues taking his coat off completely.

"Here." He covers me with his coat by putting in on my shoulders. The wind blew one of the strands of hair to his face.

"Wait, Owen, aren't you gonna be cold?!" I say, starting to move him slightly away.

"No, I have a warm sweater, don't worry"- he nods to me and pats on the coat which is already on my shoulders.

Putting my arms into the sleeves they are noticeably too long, as well as the coat being the length to my knees.
It is really warm, as if was heated just for me. The smell of Owens perfume is very faded but still noticeable. He wore this coat a lot. The perfume scent is flowery, as well as fresh.

Very pleasant.

I notice Owen scoffing by my left.

"What?" I ask raising my arms with very long sleeves on them.

"Nothing, you just. hah.. you- you look. like a square with there shoulders on the coat, and. hah.. very small."- He puts his head down but still smiles.-"Very cute"

"Well.." I raise my head with pride  "I'm the warmest square"

What have I just said?

Owen starts to laugh because of the most ridiculous sentence he has ever heard.

play it cool (y/n).

"That's right. I am."  I laugh and walk faster with pride.

"Alright, alright, ms square- haha-so- slow down" He laughed and walked up to me, continuing to walk with the same rhythm as me.

I got a buzz from my phone alarming a message.

I pull out a phone and a message from a number I haven't seen in a decade.

Emma's Mom:)

Hi (y/n)! Thank you again for letting us know about Emma. We're with her at the moment, and are planning to take her home for a day. We want you to sleep over today somewhere else. Im sorry for late notification. If you want, I can give you the see contact with my good friend Bob here in NY.

"..what the fuck..." escapes my lips while I still read the message.

"What?" Owen asks.

I show him the message. He reads it but still has a question on his face.

oh shit, he doesn't know.

"Well, that's why I came to NY in the first place"- I explain-"Because my friend got into the hospital, and her parents weren't able to be there for her..." - I stop. I can't say about her suicide attempt.

"But now they are..." I look down at my phone and think of the stupid situation I'm in.

I'm practically homeless.

I have no clothes with me.

I have nowhere to go.

My face drops as I think how I'm going to call some Bob, Emma's mom knows and how I'll have to sleep in the house of the stranger.

...ughh...

Shivers go down my spine.

"You can sleepover at mine," Owen asks out of nowhere.

I look at him in confusion and hope.

"I don't think you want to sleep in a strangers house. Plus, I'm already here with you, and have nothing against having you sleepover."- He nods and turns his face back to the road.

I examine his face.

Is he for real?

"You already did so much for me. It's too much-" I smile, putting the hair behind my ear.

"It's okay, I'm sure you would do the same in my place,"  He says, looking me in the eyes with the warmest look.

Thank you.

The only thought there is in my head, while I look at him and the wind blows his hair in the opposite direction, but Owen still tries to put it behind his ear.

"Thank you." I say as sincerely as I can.

"You're welcome, (y/n)." He pulls me into a side hug and then let's go as we continue walking.

But now, to his apartment.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.7K 542 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
8.8K 253 20
𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 y/n has to decide if she wants to decide whether 𝕠𝕣 not she wants to give Daniel a second chance or daniel is helpless in love with...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
23.4K 755 89
honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED.