Bliss Kingdom 2: Grudge War

By alexrelatado

Months after defeating the Wolf-Pack and ridding Baron Corbin as Raw GM, the rebel faction known as Bliss Kin... More

Recap: Bliss Kingdom Members
Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: Travis meets The Kingdom
Chapter 3: Rogues of Next Gen and a New Member
Chapter 4: Level Up?
Chapter 5: IIconic Crush
Chapter 6: Hugger's Demon
Chapter 7: Finn and Josh vs. The Revival
Chapter 8: Baddest Struggle and Departing
A/N: The First Army Faction Structure
Chapter 9: Moving on and An IIconic Date
Chapter 10: Debut of the Shadow Ninja
Chapter 11: Meeting Ryan
Chapter 12: IIconic Confession
Chapter 13: Battle Lines Drawn
Chapter 14: Battleground
Chapter 15: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 1
A/N: Special Bliss Kingdom 3 Sneak Peek
Chapter 16: Storm Brawlers meets the Kingdom
Chapter 17: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 2
Chapter 18: 1 Month Bump and Huge Get Together
Chapter 19: IC Championship Quarterfinals
Chapter 20: IC Championship Semifinals
Chapter 21: SummerSlam WWIII
Chapter 22: The Kings' Sessions part 1
Chapter 23: The Kings' Sessions part 2
Chapter 24: Peyton Update and Another Get Together
Chapter 25: War Intensity
Chapter 26: The Mentor-Protege
Chapter 27: WWE Super ShowDown
Chapter 28: Survival of the Faction
Chapter 30: Happy Lives

Chapter 29: A United Brotherhood

596 12 2
By alexrelatado

Tonight was WWE's clash of brands known as Survivor Series, but the main event of the pay-per-view is the final battle between Bliss Kingdom and the First Army along with the stacked card:

Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish (Raw) vs. Daniel Bryan and Rowan (SmackDown) - Interbrand tag team match

Becky Lynch (Raw) vs. Asuka (SmackDown) - Interbrand singles match

WWE Four Horsewomen (Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks) vs. MMA Four Horsewomen (Jessamyn Duke,  Marina Shafir, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler) - Eight woman tag team match

Chase Destiny (Universal Champion) vs. Kofi Kingston (WWE Champion) (with Big E and Xavier Woods) - Interbrand singles match

Bliss Kingdom (Randy Orton, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Elleon Astralis, William Tuazon, Travis Sharp and Alex Auditore) vs. The First Army (Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, WALTER, Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner, Jordan Devlin and Adam Cole) - Seven on seven elimination tag team match

The Kingdom were in the locker room all mentally prepared for their final battle against the First Army. While they did that, they were watching the opening match of the show between the tag team champions. The match ended with Bryan and Rowan taking the victory due to Rowan's size advantage and Bryan's technical submission holds.

The next match was the interbrand match between the women's champions. Becky represented Raw as she faced SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka. Becky had two matches for the show as she is the Raw Champion.

The two athletes stared down at each other as they had history all the way back to TLC last year where Asuka won the title in a triple threat TLC match that also involved Charlotte.

The two locked up with the Empress winning the test of strength. The Man fired back with rapid forearms to the face. After a good 11 minute fight, Becky submitted Asuka to the Dis-Arm-Her forcing the Empress to tap out.

(Backstage)

Becky didn't had any bruises on her body as she knew that she has another match next. She went to the locker room and saw Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte all ready and in battle mode. 

Finn and Chase kissed their girlfriends while Ryan gave Sasha a tight hug. As the WWE Horsewomen left the locker room, Ryan turned to see teasing looks from the others.

Ryan: what?

Travis: when will you make your move, man?

Chase: we all know you like Sasha

Ryan: I just haven't thought about it yet

William: after tonight, you should make your move

Ryan: I'll ask Sasha out to dinner tomorrow

Alex: now you're making progress

The group turned to the TV and saw the match was about to start.

(In the ring)

The bell rang and the eight women started to trade rapid punches. Bayley, Charlotte and Becky fought with Ronda, Shayna and Marina to the outside while Sasha and Jessamyn started the match, the ultimate dream match every WWE fan wanted to see has come true. 

The WWE Horsewomen had the match to their favor with frequent tags. Now it was the Queen to keep the WWE team's momentum going as she is all over Jessamyn. However, Jessamyn caught an attempted kick from Charlotte and dropped her with a back elbow before tagging in the Queen of Spades, Shayna. It was now queen versus queen, Shayna and Charlotte traded quick punches before the Queen of Spades hit Charlotte in the gut. Now the match was in the MMA team's favor as Shayna tagged in Ronda with the Baddest Woman going on the offense with rapid UFC style punches to Charlotte.

Ronda looked at the WWE team and trash talked to Becky, which only made the Man smirked. As Ronda turned around, Charlotte caught Ronda with a spear and the Queen dragged her body to her team's corner. The Queen tagged in Bayley while Ronda tagged in Marina and the Hugger immediately went on the offense. Bayley caught Marina with a dropkick.

A few minutes later, the MMA team turned the tables when Shayna cheap shot Bayley from the apron allowing Marina to go on the offense.

(A few minutes later)

Bayley separated herself from Ronda after landing a back body drop. The Hugger desperately crawled to her corner seeing Becky wanting into it. Bayley tagged in Becky and all hell broke loose as the Man went on the offense on her rival. Becky took out Marina, Jessamyn and Shayna with forearms to the face before sidestepping Ronda as the Baddest Woman attempted to collide with Becky, but missed and hits the turnbuckle.

(End of match)

Becky trapped Ronda in the Dis-Arm-Her while the others took out the MMA team; Charlotte took out Shayna with Natural Selection, Bayley leveled Marina with a Bayley-to-Belly, Jessamyn tried to break the hold, but Sasha caught her and locked in the Bank Statement. With no where left to escape, Ronda tapped out as Becky nearly pulled her arm off from the socket. The WWE Horsewomen has won the war against the MMA Horsewomen.

(Backstage)

Becky, Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha walked in to a standing ovation from Bliss Kingdom.

Toni: that was one hell of a match, girls

Becky: Ronnie and her friends couldn't get the job done

Charlotte: the four of us paved to what women's wrestling is now

Sasha: this win must give you guys momentum for the last two matches of the show

The next match was another dream match between Chase and Kofi, the Universal Champion and WWE Champion. The Limit Breaker wore his title around his waist as he prepares to face a Superstar he truly respected. Before he could leave, Charlotte grabbed him by the shoulder and gave him a good luck kiss with passion.

Chase: thanks baby

Charlotte: after the show, want to you know?

Chase: I know what you meant, my liege

Charlotte blushed.

Charlotte: now go and give the crowd a 5 star match

Chase nodded and left the locker room.

(In the ring, after the entrances)

Chase and Kofi shared a stare down while the WWE Universe cheered loud as a once in a lifetime match came into fruition. As the bell rang, they shook hands in sportsmanship and locked up.

They avoided each other's moves while the crowd were hot on their seats. After Chase avoided a Trouble in Paradise, the crowd gave them applause while Xavier played his trombone. Chase smirked and nodded.

(Minutes later)

Kofi caught Chase with a Trouble in Paradise, but only good enough for a two and a half count.

The WWE Champion measured the Universal Champion for another Trouble in Paradise, but Chase scout it and ducked and hits a Limit Breaker, but only good enough for the two count. The two men were laying in the middle of the ring from the fatigue. Then they slowly dragged themselves to their feet and traded punches.

(End of match)

Kofi landed another Trouble in Paradise on Chase, fazing the Universal Champ, but Chase fired back with a superkick, sending Kofi to one knee. He got Kofi in the powerbomb position and ran towards the turnbuckle for the Limit Breaker and the 1-2-3.

After the match, Chase held out his hand and helped Kofi to his feet. The two champions shook hands and Kofi raising Chase's arm. Then the New Day came in and the four men had a dance break.

(Backstage)

Chase's win has put Raw in the winning lead against SmackDown, but he didn't care about that. He walked in and was immediately ambushed by Charlotte as the Queen kissed Chase's neck.

Charlotte: baby, I'm so proud of you!

Chase: thanks love!

The Limit Breaker turned to the seven men for the main event.

Chase: it's all up to you guys now, end this war!

Alex: tonight, the First Army falls!

Lexi: wait guys, before you go; I want to tell you all this

Finn: what is it Lexi?

Lexi: I made a change to our entrance theme

Randy: just like WrestleMania?

Lexi: yes, and this song symbolizes our unity, and babe this is based on your favorite video game series

Alex: which one, I have a lot of favorite video games

Lexi: you'll see, now go and win this

Alex: after that babe, we're going-

Lexi blushed and covered Alex's mouth.

Seth: going what, Alex?

Lexi: disregard that

Then she whispered into Alex's ear.

Lexi: keep it between the two of us

Alex smirked and kissed Lexi.

Toni: be careful, love

William: I'll be fine, baby

Billie: show them that you are the Nightmare

Travis: and I'll be your Dream after this

Billie giggled and blushed.

Bayley: Finn, I love you

Finn: I love you too

Sasha: Ryan, do you want to celebrate tomorrow?

Ryan looked at the guys who nodded at him.

Ryan: actually Sasha, I was gonna ask you to dinner tomorrow

Sasha blushed.

Sasha: as in a date?

Ryan smiled and nodded.

Sasha: I would love to go to dinner, Ryan Ainsworth

Ryan: alright, it's settled

Becky: Sethie, show them that you're the Man

Seth nodded and Becky kissed him. The seven men group hugged and too sweet each other as they left the locker room for the final battle.

(In the ring)

Announcer: the following match is a Survivor Series traditional tag team elimination match!

Announcer: introducing first, accompanied by Lacey Evans; Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Jordan Devlin, Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner, WALTER and Adam Cole; together they are the First Army!

Lacey led her army to the ring while Barthel and Aichner held the ropes to make an entrance for the Southern Belle. The seven men got in the ring and stood in attention while having confident looks on their faces. They faced the ramp and waited for Bliss Kingdom.

Then an unfamiliar theme played. Also, a video played showing one of the cinematic trailers of Assassin's Creed Unity.

(Song starts at 0:38)

Fog began to fill the stage as the song played.

(Entrance in 1:18)

As the song went to its chorus, Alex walked through the fog with his hood up. He crossed his arms in the too sweet gesture and out came the rest of the Bliss Kingdom seven from the fog.

Announcer: and their opponents; Randy Orton, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, William Tuazon, Elleon Astralis, Travis Sharp and Alex Auditore; together they are Bliss Kingdom!

(Video time stamp 2:07)

The video showed the four Assassins killing a lot of French soldiers symbolizing the fall of the First Army as the game itself took place during the French Revolution, when the low class civilians or in Lacey's terms, "nasties" overthrew the monarchy or the "first class" along with its "first army."

The video ended with the word, "Unite" symbolizing Bliss Kingdom's unbreakable bond. The Bliss Kingdom seven got in the ring and stared down at the First Army seven. The bell rang and the two to start was the Kingdom's Pharaoh and the Army's Irish Ace. Alex had unfinished business with Jordan, as the Pharaoh for a shot, Jordan immediately tagged in First Army co-founder Tommaso.

The Pharaoh and the Blackheart locked up for the first time ever. Alex trapped Tommaso in a headlock before making his way to Bliss Kingdom's corner to tag in Randy.

Orton landed some right hands on Ciampa before landing a dropkick on the Blackheart knocking him to the First Army's corner, where the arrogant Irish Ace tagged himself back in. Devlin rushed, but Orton countered with a back body drop and saw that Alex wants to tag in, and the Viper tagged the Pharaoh back in. Jordan crawled, but Alex caught him and beat the hell out of the man who screwed him out of the tournament.

(5 minutes later)

Jordan fazed Alex with a step up eniziguri followed by a sling blade; the Irish Ace climbed the top turnbuckle. As Alex got up, Jordan jumped, but the Pharaoh scout it and catches Devlin from out of nowhere with a midair AKO.

1

2

3

Jordan Devlin has been eliminated

It was now 7 on 6 in the Kingdom's favor, Alex looked at the First Army with a grin on his face. Barthel came in to hit a right hand, but Alex ducked it and hits Marcel with chops to the chest. He backed Barthel up to the corner and tagged in Seth. 

(8 minutes later)

Marcel hits an uppercut on Seth and ran to tag in Fabian. Aichner leveled Seth with a football player style shoulder block followed by a spinebuster. The Italian Superstar went to the ring apron and jumped to the ropes, then the turnbuckle for a moonsault, but Seth got out of the way. The Kingslayer landed a superkick followed by the Curb Stomp.

1

2

3

Fabian Aichner has been eliminated

Lacey was getting upset and worried, but her worries went away as WALTER stepped into the ring. Seth stood face to face with the First Army's muscle and immediately attacked him with punches and kicks. Seth launched himself from the ropes only to be met by WALTER's painful signature chop.

The Kingdom members cringed and held their chests. After landing another hard chop, WALTER finished the Kingslayer with a huge powerbomb.

1

2

3

Seth Rollins has been eliminated

WALTER stood with his hands behind his back as his NXT UK arch rival, William stepped in. The Fil-Brit Brawler and Der Ring General traded punches. 

(7 minutes later)

WALTER was down from a missile dropkick from William. He picked up WALTER and prepares for the East Meets West, but Der Ring General scout it and ducked and William ran into a kick from Marcel. WALTER capitalized with a dropkick followed by a splash from the top rope.

1

2

3

William Tuazon has been eliminated

WALTER tagged in Barthel for the First Army, and stepping in for Bliss Kingdom was Finn.

The two European Superstars hit each other with combinations of punches and high kicks.

(9 minutes later)

Marcel pushed Finn to Bliss Kingdom's corner where Randy made a quick tag. Marcel rolled Finn into the German suplex pin, but the referee told Barthel that Finn is not legal man. Marcel asked who is the legal man, but he got his answer with an RKO from out of nowhere from Randy Orton.

1

2

3

Marcel Barthel has been eliminated

It was down five on four, for Bliss Kingdom it was Randy, Finn, Elleon, Travis and Alex and for the First Army it was Tommaso, Johnny, Adam and WALTER while Lacey was at ringside. The Southern Belle didn't like her odds at the moment.

Finn and Adam stepped in the ring and shared a stare down. The fans knew of the two's past as Bullet Club members. Finn and Adam locked up. Finn went for a 1916, but Adam got out of it and tries to hit a super kick, but Finn caught his foot and took down Adam with double leg takedown followed by double boots to the gut.

(10 minutes later)

Finn went for a sling blade, but Adam countered it and pushed Finn to the referee. Johnny then made a cheap shot by nailing Finn with his slingshot DDT. Adam measured Finn and hits the Last Shot. The referee got up and counted the pin.

1

2

3

Finn Balor has been eliminated

Adam was all smiles, but he didn't know that the Shadow Ninja Elleon Astralis is right behind him. The Panama City Playboy felt the presence of Elleon and he tried to run away but Elleon got Adam by the hair.

(8 minutes later)

It was back and forth between Elleon and Adam. The Panama City Playboy managed to hit a super kick. He climbed to the middle turnbuckle and hits the Panama Sunrise, but to his surprise and fear, Elleon got back on his feet. Adam went for a right hand, but Elleon ducked it and launched himself from the ropes to hit Amaterasu, knocking Cole down for the count.

1

2

3

Adam Cole has been eliminated

As the referee was tending to Adam, Tommaso came in and hit a low blow on Elleon before hitting the Fairy Tale Ending. The referee saw the pin.

1

2

3

Elleon Astralis has been eliminated

The First Army knew that Elleon would be the big threat, so they took the dirty way to eliminate the Shadow Ninja. It was now an even playing field with three members on each side. The American Nightmare Travis Sharp stepped in the ring as Tommaso tagged in WALTER.

(10 minutes later)

Travis avoided another of WALTER's chops and hits Sharp Attack; while at ringside, Tommaso and Johnny came up with a plan and lurked at ringside. Back in the ring, Travis pinned WALTER.

1

2

3

WALTER has been eliminated

Before Travis could get up, he was ambushed by a Meeting in the Middle from #DIY.

1

2

Travis kicks out

Lacey couldn't believe that Travis kicked out. Johnny was now dominating Travis with rapid foot stomps. However, as Johnny looked for the Gargano Escape, Travis got out of it and made his way to tag Randy.

(9 minutes later)

Orton landed an RKO on Gargano.

1

2

Lacey pulls the referee out

While the referee was distracted with Lacey; Johnny and Tommaso took out the Viper with another Meeting in the Middle. The referee went back in the ring for the pin.

1

2

3

Randy Orton has been eliminated

It was now down to two members of Bliss Kingdom and two members of the First Army. Travis and Johnny went to war in the ring.

(10 minutes later)

Travis hits Gargano with Sharp Attack.

1

2

Lacey placed Johnny's foot on the ropes

Lacey: ref, his foot is on the ropes!

The referee stopped the count. Then Lexi came running down the ramp and leveled Lacey with a forearm to the face.

In the ring, Travis dragged Johnny in the middle of the ring and went for another pin.

1

2

Johnny got his shoulder up

Travis tagged in Alex. The Pharaoh picked up Johnny's prone body, and got him up on his shoulders before hitting him with his alternate move, the Heart of the Cards. The referee counted.

1

2

3

Johnny Gargano has been eliminated

Then Tommaso came rushing in and hits a quick Fairy Tale Ending on Alex.

1

2

Alex kicked out

Tommaso was now in a two on one situation and he fired everything from his arsenal, but couldn't keep Alex and Travis down.

Tommaso then picked up Alex, but the Pharaoh got out of his grip and hits a super kick before tagging in Travis. The American Nightmare hits a Sharp Attack and then tagged Alex back in and hits the AKO on the Blackheart.

1

2

3

Tommaso Ciampa has been eliminated

Announcer: here are your winners of the traditional Survivor Series elimination match, Travis Sharp and Alex Auditore!

Travis and Alex helped each other up as the crowd cheered. Lexi got in the ring and hugged Alex and Travis as the war between Bliss Kingdom and the First Army has come to an end. Then the other members came out and joined the three in the ring.

Bliss Kingdom has cemented itself as a united front and a dominant faction.

(At the hotel)

Lexi has promised Alex a very special treatment. She was in the bathroom wearing Alex's favorite of her attired and she covered herself with her shirt and shorts. She blushed and bit her lower lip and blushed before she got out of the bathroom.

Lexi: oh Alex...

He smiled and saw his Goddess in her natural state. He got up and walked to her and the two started kissing. Alex carried Lexi to the bed while their lips are still connected. She sat on his lap and shivered as she felt his hands under her shirt. Alex took off her shirt and was happy to see his favorite of Lexi's attires.

Alex: my favorite of your attires

Lexi giggled and went back to kissing her man. The Pharaoh caressed and stroked her legs which drove her hunger for lust to increase. She took out his shirt and started kissing his neck. Alex placed his hands on her hips and lower back which made Lexi giggled. 

He placed her on the bed and kissed her neck while caressing her leg. Then he removed her shorts revealing the bottom half of Lexi's attire.

Lexi: babe, come here...

She moaned as Alex went closer to her before Lexi flipped the both of them over with her on top of him. Then the Goddess whispered in his ear.

Lexi: I want you... inside of me...

Alex watched as Lexi removed her attire showing her nude state. He couldn't help but admire her natural curves and smooth skin.

Alex: I promised we go all the way, and I'm keeping that promise

He removed all his clothes, showing Lexi his nude state.

The two had the pleasure time of their lives as a couple. Lexi moaned with pleasure as she felt Alex entered her.

(After an hour)

Lexi: that was wonderful, baby

Alex: I can't believe we did it

Lexi: this is our relationship leveling up

Alex: I love you, Lexi

Lexi: I love you too, Alex

The two fell asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 427 45
-DAWSON SERIES BOOK ONE- Caleb Dawson, AKA Caleb Quantum, recently made his debut on Raw. He reconnects with old friends and gets roped into locker r...
98.8K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
74.5K 674 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...
38.9K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...