First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

By Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... More

Before We Start...
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

1

1.4K 33 5
By Aleks_M_S

Ellie grumbled as she turned to her right side and slammed the alarm clock, turning it off. She sighed, still tired and unwilling to go to school.

"Honestly, the only plus of going to school is that I can wear whatever I want..." Ellie said to herself as she opened her wardrobe and took out a black jumper, black jeans and a pair of blue converse shoes.

She dumped the clothes onto her bed, when the door opened, revealing her Mother, fully dressed and clearly unhappy.

"Why are you not in school yet? You'll be late again!" She demanded. Ellie rolled her eyes and faced her Mother with a fake smile.

"Sorry, Mum. I didn't know it was that late. I'll be out of the house in five." Ellie smiled widely (and fakely) as her Mother huffed loudly and left her room, slamming the door behind her. Ellie rolled her eyes once more before actually getting dressed.

She pulled on her comfortable clothes, grabbed her school bag 

and walked downstairs, where her mother was nowhere to be seen. Ellie sighed.

"First she yells at me that I'll be late and then she isn't even in the house to check if I left or not... I don't understand her sometimes..." Ellie muttered to herself as she began digging in her pocket for her front door keys.

"Found you!" She shouted triumphantly as she fist-bumped the air and proceeded to unlock the front door and leave for another boring-ass day at school.

She lived about two minutes from the school in a pretty big neighbourhood with a lot of little kids in most of the houses.

She was the only teenager in the entire neighbourhood, which didn't bother the girl much as she wasn't much of a social butterfly as most of the people at her school. She liked to keep to herself and study instead. Yup. She was that teen...

Ellie hummed a song she wrote as she walked towards her school's front gate. She walked through it and looked around.

Groups of people were scattered across the 'playground'. The Popular. The Jocks. The Nerds. The Geeks. The Goths.

Ellie sighed. She didn't belong to any of those groups. She was more the outcast but without the bullying. She was always alone but no one ever bothered her. No one even talked about her behind her back.

Everyone was scared.

They were scared of Ellie's connections through her Mother's work. Since she was a personal trainer, she trains a lot of guys with a lot of muscles...

Ellie continued to walk towards the school building. She walked inside and into her first class which was Writing. Specifically songwriting. She had always wanted to be a producer ever since she was able to sing. It was fascinating to her.

She placed her bag down at her desk after greeting the teacher and took out her notebook and pens. The notebook was already full to the brim with different songs. She was far more ahead than the rest of the class and she always did whatever she wanted as all the teachers loved her and didn't care much.

She always passed all her tests and quizzes. You could say she was at the top of the class... In every subject...

'I wonder what the class will be doing today... maybe we get to pick our own subject and-' Ellie's train of thought was cut off by the suddenness of the bell ringing, signalling that class is starting and that you need to get your ass in there.

Half the school piled into the room, avoiding Ellie who was seated at the back, scribbling away. In the entire room, there was only one seat available and it was next to the girl itself, as the tables were in pairs.

"Okay, class. We shall do registration and start shortly." The teacher smiled. Her name was Mrs Cameron and she was the best teacher as far as Ellie was concerned. She was only twenty, so she was more like a friend to her than a teacher. It got to the point where the two would sometimes even hang out on the weekends and whatnot.

"Francis."
"Here."
"Rebecca."
"Here"

Ellie drowned out the noise and concentrated on her work when a name that was never on the register grabbed her attention. She looked up and around the room. She caught Mrs Cameron's eyes and she looked just as confused as she was, maybe even more. There was no one new, that's for sure.

Before the teacher could dismiss the error on the register and go on with the class, the headteacher pranced in as if he was drunk or high... or both.

He greeted Mrs Cameron and looked at the class. Ellie looked around.

'Suspicious...' She thought as she tried to glance behind the door. However, she was a little too far back.

When the headteacher stopped speaking, he turned on his heel and left the room. Mrs Cameron turned to the class' door and waved someone in. Ellie squinted, trying to get a better look at the, what seemed to be, a guy.

He walked in and looked at the ground. Ellie stared at him, trying to figure him out before he could be introduced.

His hair was blonde, clearly dyed, and his skin was abnormally pale as if he hadn't been in the sun in years. When he looked up, he was wearing black rectangular classes and both his ears were pierced. He was wearing a navy blue knitted sweater, a black trench coat and black jeans with black trainers. He had a gold watch on his wrist.   

'Is he rich?' Ellie thought. She furrowed her eyebrows, completely unable to crack him as he smiled, showing his top teeth and his top gums. 'He's kinda cute...' Ellie caught herself, eyes widening as she clasped her hands over her mouth, as if she said it out loud, and turned back to her song.

"Please meet Min Yoongi. He came here from Canada." Ellie could hear the teacher say. She still refused to look up. "Please sit next to Ellie Boyer, the girl at the back of the class." Mrs Cameron finished. Ellie looked up a little shocked as she watched the teen walk towards her and sit down.

"Hi. I'm Min Yoongi. It's nice to meet you." He said with a slight bow. Ellie turned to the sitting young man and gave a little smile. The smallest smile you can imagine.

"I'm Ellie. It's nice to meet you too." Ellie bowed back, showing politeness as to not hurt his feelings. Everyone was scared of her but she wasn't one to not care about other people or be a bully.

'Oh boy... I'm in for a ride...'  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 49 23
He is so cold from outside and she is too cheerful . He pretend what he is and she pretends the opposite, but deep down they both are fighting agains...
17.6K 286 10
Smeraldo Series- Book 2 WARNING 18+ This fanfic contains sexual content. If you are underage or uncomfortable with such nature, please do not read...
50.4K 2.7K 78
MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be ok when he packs up to go home and you...