His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 2

5.1K 108 3
By ALunarDream

Alyse approached her father who was now talking to a woman, who wasn't there when Alyse had run off to go play on the playground before. Alyse looked at the strange woman who was dressed up in confusion before calling out to her father gaining his attention. "Daddy?"

Cornelius turned to his daughter as she approached him unaware that Olivia was looking at his daughter in awe at her natural beauty. Cornelius then turned to Olivia to introduce her to his daughter. "Olivia, this is my daughter Alyse."

"Darling she's beautiful," Olivia said before looking up and noticing Roman was making his way over, before he stopped standing next to his mother while staring at Alyse. "Cornelius darling, this is my son Roman. Roman, this is Cornelius and his daughter Alyse Stormnight."

"I met Alyse on the playground already mother," Roman stated.

"He chased away my first friend," Alyse said while looking at her father slightly upset.

Olivia looked from her son to Cornelius with a knowing look. Olivia understood completely why her son felt the possessive need to chase other boys away from Alyse, though she couldn't come right out and say it out loud in front of the kids, because neither child knew what they truly were. Both parents wanted to keep it that way until they both felt that their children were ready to learn the truth about themselves and one another.

Cornelius shook his head at Olivia giving her a warning look to keep her mouth shut. "I think it's best that I get my little princess home now. Her mother must be wondering where we are, seeing as we've been here almost all morning and most of the afternoon to give her mom some mommy time. It was good running into you again Olivia. Maybe we shall get the families together and have a lovely visit together some time.

"I would really love that. I'll figure out all the dates and details. Once I do I'll be sure to give you a call to inform you," Olivia called to Cornelius as he was walking away. Olivia then turned to her son, with a smile on her face, before it suddenly drop remembering she had to go home to her miserable husband. "Looks like we have to get back home to daddy. Not that I'm looking forward to it." Both Olivia and Roman began making their way back home. Once they had arrived Olivia noticed that JR was nowhere in sight. Thank god he's not around. No doubt he's in his study working on some sort of deal to gain more for the institute, Olivia thought to herself as Roman made his way to his room so he could play, until it was time for him to be summoned back down for dinner.

Later on that night, Olivia, JR and Roman were all sat together around the dinning room table eating quietly. The silence became too much on the young boy that both parents had noticed the uneasiness in his eyes. Just as Olivia was about to speak, JR managed to beat her to it.

"Did you have a good time at the park with your mother today, Roman," JR asked his son.

"I did daddy. I even made a new friend there. Her name is Alyse Stormnight. She was there with her daddy," Roman replied with excitement in his tone.

JR glared at Olivia with rage boiling within his blood. "Olivia, mind telling me why our son was playing with the daughter of one of the institutes potential business partners? Do you know what partnering up with the Stormnights would mean for the Godfrey Institute? It would have us set for life! We could come up with even more advanced things to help us with the projects that we are working on right now. Not to mention it would give us more funding to further Dr. Johann Pryce's experiments and research in medical advances as well. If you're looking to sleep with Cornelius Stormnight, I would highly appreciate it if you kept your damn legs shut. I don't need you and your unfaithful acts ruining this partnership for me or the institute. Besides, Cornelius Stormnight is a happily married man. He's highly in love with his wife and has no intentions of leaving her and destroying his family for a whore like you. And lets not forget the important detail that our son has shared, Cornelius Stormnight has a child that he shares with his wife. Don't go and screw their marriage up; or blow this business deal for me. Many companies long to have Cornelius Stormnight as their business partner. I won't lose him to another company."

Olivia scoffed at JR. "How dare you accuse me of wanting to sleep with an old friend of mine. Cornelius and I go way back. I admit I did have a slight crush on him back in the day, but he made it clear to all girls, that he was not interested in anyone, but the girl he was dating at the time, who now happens to be his wife. Besides, I thought it would do Roman some good to play with someone close to him in age."

"So help me Olivia, if you did anything to compromise this deal," JR began to say before Olivia cut him off.

"I didn't. In fact why don't you allow me to talk to Cornelius? I know just how to get him on board with the Godfrey Institute. All it takes is the right language and Cornelius is all ears," Olivia said before getting up, taking Roman with her. Olivia made her way to Roman's room where she tucked him into bed. "Goodnight my handsome son."

"Mommy, do you think I will get to play with Alyse again," Roman asked.

"I have to talk to her daddy and see. Maybe we can arrange something between the two of you," Olivia said.

"I would like that. Goodnight mommy," Roman said.

"Goodnight my son," Olivia said before walking out of Roman's room. Olivia then changed for bed before making her way down to the lounge, where she grabbed her cell phone and dialed Cornelius' number.

Cornelius let out an annoyed groan before picking up his phone. "Stormnight speaking, this better be important."

"Well greetings to you too darling," Olivia replied.

"Olivia, what do I owe the pleasure of this late night call? Don't you remember the last time someone called me during the late hours of the night," Cornelius questioned with annoyance lacing his tone.

"How could I forget. That was an interesting night. Anyway, Roman asked for a play date with your daughter. So what do you say," Olivia asked.

"I'll think about it. Though Norman and his wife Mary asked us over to their place tomorrow. Both Shayna and I will be brining Alyse along with us so she can play with their daughter Letha. Maybe we can arrange a play date for Roman and Alyse another time," Cornelius replied.

"Why don't we all meet at the park and let the children play together. That way both Roman and Letha get to see your lovely daughter and there is no fighting over her," Olivia suggested.

"My daughter is not some kind of play thing nor is she some kind of possession that belongs to anyone," Cornelius responded growing even angrier than he was before.

"I know that. I'm also very sorry if that is how my statement sounded. I only want to keep peace among both my son and Norman's daughter. I don't want Alyse growing attached to one, and disliking the other. That is why I suggested we all meet at the park and let them play together like good friends," Olivia explained.

Cornelius growled not convinced that Olivia was being sincere with her statement. He knew she was hiding something from him, and that she could make him look like a fool by trying to beat around the bush with it. "I know you know something that involves your son and my daughter. So if I were you, I would make haste and spill everything I know, before I get really annoyed with you and forbid your son from ever coming anywhere near my child again. Not only that, if you don't share what you know I won't do shit to help out the Godfrey Institute and look to invest in a different company who is more deserving of my money."

"My son feels a pull towards Alyse. I think he knows subconsciously that she belongs to him. I think it would be best that we allow them to spend more time together, so they can grow used to being husband and wife. Before you even go and say anything about how this is wrong and protest against it, you know deep down it's bound to happen. So why don't you hand your daughter over to my son? When Roman turns 18, he shall wed your daughter. Think about it your daughter would earn the great honor of becoming the next Mrs. Godfrey. It's a win win situation. My son gets the girl he's grown attached to, JR gets your partnership with your company and your investment in the Godfrey institute. So what do you say Cornelius," Olivia asked.

"Glad to see that you pointed out all that you gain from all of this. But tell me how do I benefit out of this if I were to agree to do this," Cornelius said.

"Your daughter would be set for life with fortune. She would have a strong handsome husband who would provide for her and his family with her. Not only that you also gain a son, which your wife failed to give you before losing the ability to give you another child," Olivia said, knowing she struck a nerve with Cornelius.

Cornelius thought about it for a moment. As much as he hated the idea of using his daughter, he had wanted a son. Though when his wife Shayna had gotten pregnant something had gone wrong. Since then her body would always terminate the unborn child before they even had a chance to start growing within her body. Cornelius knew he was going to regret it, but he had no other choice, for he wasn't going to have a son by birth; so he had to settle for a son in law, who would treat his daughter well and provide for her every need. I'm so sorry that I'm going to do this to you my beautiful little girl, Cornelius thought to himself before replying to Olivia. "Consider it happening."

"Excellent! Now Roman can be happily married to his mate and not a pathetic human, like I am at the moment. I would hate for Roman to follow in my footsteps in the marriage department. I promise you won't regret any of this," Olivia said before hanging up the phone, unaware that her husband was outside the room as she mentioned Roman and Alyse being happily married. Oh Olivia what have you done to jeopardize this deal with the Stormnight family, JR thought to himself as he waited to enter to see if he could hear anything else his wife had to say.

Cornelius hung up the phone hanging his head in shame as he did so. I kind of already regret dictating my daughter's life before she has a chance to even live it. If what Olivia says is true; and Roman is showing signs of possessiveness of my daughter at such a young age, then his upir half is fully aware that she is his, and it will do anything to keep other boys from getting near my little girl, and taking what is rightfully his to take when they get older. Oh dear god my little girl won't even get a chance to go on any dates with other boys like a normal teenage girl...especially with Roman keeping a close eye on her. He will keep watch on her like a hawk until he gets her pregnant with his child, proving to other males that she's his. Once that happens he will only grow more possessive of Alyse. There has to be a way that I can keep my daughter from going through that any time soon. I want her to be able to have somewhat of a normal life, before she's forced to marry. Unless I secretly come up with a way to sabotage the arranged marriage and keep it from ever taking place like Olivia and I had agreed upon. I don't want my little girl to be miserable. Oh god I'm such a failure at being a father to her. I suck at making sure that my little girl will always be happy no matter what. There has to be a way that I can make up for being such a horrible father to Alyse, Cornelius thought to himself.

JR walked around the corner into the lounge area where he found his wife on a couch lounging with her phone by her side. JR glared at his wife in suspicion trying to figure out what she was truly up to. Olivia rolled her eyes at the sight of her husband before she spoke with annoyance in her voice. "What the hell do you want?"

"Who were you talking to on the phone, Olivia," JR asked with suspicion dripping from his tone.

Olivia rolled her eyes again at her husbands stupid question. "I was talking to Cornelius Stormnight. He and I have come to an agreement concerning our children. Alyse will marry Roman."

"But they are only children! They are too young to be thinking about marriage," JR argued. "What are you thinking planning something like this, and putting two innocent children in an adult situation?"

"I never once mentioned that they were to be wed now. Once Roman turns 18 he shall take Alyse as his wife. Then they can get started on creating a family," Olivia clarified as if JR was stupid.

"I heard you saying something about mates to Cornelius. Normal human beings don't have 'mates'. And when our daughter died not once did you shed a tear for her. It's like you don't have a care in the world for anyone else except yourself," JR said getting even more annoyed with Olivia. "What are you?"

"I'm a miserable wife who is married to a pathetic excuse for a husband, who finds excuses to continue to work rather than come home and pleasure his wife. I'm sexually frustrated from lack of attention from you. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted with dealing with you and your sad excuses that you keep giving me every time I want you to love me. I'm also tired of you having your doubts about me, and never backing me up with my plans that I think is best for our son, which would also benefit us in the long run," Olivia replied getting more and more annoyed with JR.

"You're keeping something from me. I don't know what it is but I don't like it. So I'm going to ask you again, what are you," JR asked.

"I told you what I am. Are you seriously that dunce that I have to go and repeat myself again," Olivia snapped.

"You didn't tell me what you are. I know you're hiding secrets from me," JR said before pulling out a gun and pointing it to Olivia. "You're a monster. I have proof that you're a monster. First being that you didn't shed a single tear when our infant daughter died. Now you're forcing my son into some kind of sick arranged marriage to an innocent little girl? Neither of these kids deserve this fate. They are innocent in all of this. I won't allow you to go and ruin my son or that little girl's lives by forcing them to get married to one another."

Olivia glared as she got up from the couch with such grace that no human could ever possess, only making JR even more suspicious of what she truly was. "You don't have the balls to shoot me darling. You know you need me around to help you run the company. As for Shelley, well one of us had to keep strong in front of everyone, while the other played the victim. News flash, I lost a daughter that fateful day as well. But I had to be the strong one with a strong front in front of everyone, because you weren't a man that day. As for Roman, don't you dare claim rights to him as your son. Roman is MY son. If you want a divorce JR that's fine, but I'm taking MY son with me to raise him the right way. He will know how to treat his wife to be. He won't be anything like you. He will be the perfect husband and Alyse will be his perfect wife. But enough of these games JR, they are simply getting old and I've wasted enough time playing them with you. Why don't you do everyone a favor and shoot yourself. End it all now, because if I leave with Roman you won't have anything left. You know that as well as I do that once I walk out that door with Roman, the Godfrey Institute will come crumbling down all around you and that will be another failure piled against you." JR allowed all that Olivia said sink in and did come to realize that if he lost his heir the Godfrey institute would come crumbling down. Without realize that he was getting the slight push to end himself, JR turned the gun on himself before pulling the trigger and killing himself. Olivia stood there glaring down, unaware that the gun shot had woken Roman up from his slumber, causing him to run down to the lounge where he heard the shot come from. Upon entering the room, Roman had found his father's body on the floor. Olivia looked up and spotted Roman standing there, before she rushed over pulling his face into her side, preventing him from looking on any further at the sight of his dead father. "Don't you worry about anything now my little prince. You're more of a man than your father will ever be. You will treat your future wife just right. I know for a fact that you will make her very happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 38
The last day of summer would be the last normal day of Emma's life- not that it had been very normal to begin with. Normalcy was a luxury rarely affo...
17K 365 12
You're new to Hemlock Grove and quickly befriend Peter, Shelley and Roman. Just a few days in and your life seems to be changing drastically. Your li...
66.4K 2K 19
The only thing more mysterious than a boy who doesn't say much is the boy who no one knows at all. ==> He sees me standing there on his doorstep. "Wh...
310K 6.7K 35
"Well Eva." Roman said, putting his pants back on and zipping them. "For someone I really hate, you sure can fuck." "I can say the same thing about y...