Twisted Brothers || XXX & Ski...

بواسطة OffTori

*THIS IS NOT A BxB I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A BxB* Cover By : @theurbanroyalty ••• "You said it yourself Jah... المزيد

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

181 8 10
بواسطة OffTori

I literally ain't been here since 2019 😳

Imagine not reading Wattpad in a black background...

"My head hurts" Billie whined to Stokeley but her complaint just fell on deaf ears. It was one of those days Stokeley was in his own head and was easily distracted by everything in his path. Stokeley just nodded in response just to pretend that he was listening so she could continue talking.

"Did you take your medicine today?" Stokeley asked making Billie laugh in response, "Nooooo" Billie dragged out playfully making Stoke roll his eyes at her childish behavior. Stokeley had never seen her off her meds or really anyone for that matter. For as long as Billie had been diagnosed she's been a control freak about how she took her medicine but today was not the day.

"I don't take my medicine until the evening you silly goose" Billie giggled making Stokeley shake his head at the way his friend was acting. He'd never seen this side of her so to say it was unusual would be an understatement.

"Blue?" Stokeley called Billie by the nickname he gave her knowing it would catch her attention.

"Hm?"

"Did you just call me a silly goose?" Stokeley asked making both of them burst out in laughter. Loud screaming interrupted their fun as everyone's head snapped in the direction it was coming from. A girl was being dragged by hospital nurses and security down a hallway that leads to the dayroom which looked like there had been a fight.

"SHE TOLD ME THEY DRILL HOLES IN OUR HEADS!" The frantic girl screamed as she was continued to be dragged. The area was silent as all the patients, including Billie and Stokeley, stared at her in shock and confusion but thought it was nothing out of the ordinary. They eventually stabbed the girl with a needle to sedate her so she wouldn't cause any more ruckus but that was the least of the problems in that hospital that day.

Billie's lack of medicine was slowly starting to take effect on her. As everyone started to settle down from the commotion and got back to their conversations Billie zoned out and looked towards the window as her hallucinations started to set in, which was one of the side effects of her not having her medicine.

"Liz?" Billie's voice trembled as she spoke the girl's name. The hallucination was covered in blood from the neck down from the slit clean across her neck, the dried blood drenching the girls' plain outfit.

Stokeley was concerned once he guided his attention where she was looking just to see nothing. Stokeley knew that familiar feeling all too well, talking to things or people that weren't actually there, banging his head against his hands for hours trying to distinguish reality from fantasy. He saw a friend in pain and wanted to do anything to help.

"Blue come here it's not real" Stokeley pulled her arm as she walked closer but she snatched from his grip as she continued to talk to the hallucination.

"I'm sorry Liz, I'm so sorry. I was too in shock to help you and it happened so fast" Billie was a sobbing mess at this point as the hallucination pulled a knife from her back pocket and played with it, taunting Billie of that horrible night. Billie started to draw attention to herself as she cried to nothing.

"Ms. Eilish?" A nurse called out to Billie but it would just be talking to a brick wall at this point. Jahseh trailed into the dayroom after hearing from numerous patients as he pasted through about what was happening. He took a seat next to Stokeley as he tried to dissect what was happening in front of him.

"What's wrong with her?" Jahseh asked with nothing but concern in his tone.

"She ain't take her medicine yet, for some reason she gotta take it later than she supposed to and now she starting to trip out" Stokeley responded, "Why you ain't stopping her?" Jahseh asked making Stokeley shake his head "She too far gone now, if we disturbed, shit gone hit the fan worse than it already has" Jahseh nodded understandingly while he watched the spectacle unfold.

"You know I couldn't do anything about it! You handcuffed me! You gave me no other choice but to watch!" Billie yelled at the hallucination making her hallucination laugh, "I wanted you to see me in my last moments.. you're the only one that got the opportunity little sister. You should be grateful" the hallucination said back in an echoed tone making Billie yell at the top of her lungs and charge for the window.

Before she got a chance to smash her body into the glass and fall 12 floors, Stokeley made her trip and fall while Jahseh pulled her by her ankles as she clawed at the carpet.

"NO!" Billie yelled in agony, "YOU LIED!" Billie kept repeating 'she lied' over and over again while both Stokeley and Jah let go of their friend and let the nurses and security take over before a needle was plunged into her neck until her words melted into gibberish.

•••

It'd been 2 days since Billie's hallucination incident and she's been kept under 23-hour surveillance, only giving her an hour a day to talk to Miss Diana. She stayed in a padded room looking at the white spongey walls and floor all day with nothing but a bed and desk to keep her company.

Billie's appearance had changed over the two days as well. Her skin was paler than usual and her eyes were dark and sunken, her lips were darker than her natural bubblegum pink color and filled with scars and peeled skin from her biting at them so harshly.

It was around the time she had to see Diana again which she dreaded nonetheless. She knew Diana had good intentions as always but the death of her older sister was nothing she wanted to discuss yet. Elizabeth Eilish was Billie's older sister which meant she inherited some of the craziness that meant sharing that last name. The mental illnesses came from their father's side of the family and always ended horribly until their father stopped that cycle.

He got himself stable and under medication, he became a functioning adult, the same couldn't be said for his eldest daughter. He didn't know what to do since it was his first time realizing that his mental illness was genetic. It wasn't that he didn't know what to do per se, it was just that he couldn't process what was happening to his own flesh and blood. His alcoholic of a mother didn't even

He rolled with the flow when it came to Liz, he ignored the fact that he was genuinely sick until it was too late and she died. She killed herself and made her younger and favorite sister watch.

There was a total of only 3 daughters but Elizabeth adored Billie more, maybe it was because she was a middle child or whatever but Elizabeth felt a sense of protection when it came to Billie so she felt that Billie was best suited to watch her die.

That was something Billie just wasn't ready to talk about.

She dragged into Diana's office with a slow pace, her feet dragging against the gray carpet that led into Diana's neat office. Her degrees sitting on the white walls like trophies. Everything the therapist accomplished mocked Billie as she made her way into Diana's office.

How she could never be that smart or amount to anything, really.

She took a seat in the old leather chair sitting directly in front of Diana, the old leather peeking off the armrests that some of the patients like to peel off. Diana sat straight up, her hands folded together with her arms stretched out slightly in front of her getting ready to speak.

"How are you Billie?" Diana started off with something easy and non-confrontational to make Billie more comfortable. "How am I?" Billie's voice was hoarse as she spoke, with barely having any human contact in awhile made the need for talking arbitrary. Billie sat in a daze, not even looking at Diana after she responded. She only started at the corner of Diana's desk and how the old wood was starting to chip off.

"Yes, how are you?" Diana asked again needing a response out of her patient. Billie still hadn't answered her question and continued to beat around the bush. "Not much to say today huh?" Diana asked curiously making Billie shrug in response. Diana took note of her inactivity on her notepad while Billie watched her in silence.

Diana decided she would play Billie's game. The therapist put her notepad down and gave Billie interned eye contact. People are terrified silence, we are a social species so the minute someone disrupts that social part of us the situation becomes immediately awkward.

All she had to do was wait for Billie to break.

_____

Have y'all heard about that shit at the capitol building? That's crazy asf like if it was some Black Lives Matter protesters  doing the same shit I guarantee you it woulda gone down differently.

I need to get back on Wattpad fr.

How y'all been? Good? Bad? Lemme know.

Online school is a joke because.. wtf is that shit.

Anyways just had to drop this update on y'all and disappear LMAOOOO 😭😭.

I'm just playing 🧍‍♂️

Until next update
Sincerely, Tori ♥️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18K 570 27
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
8.4K 126 49
"You just found out your friend got killed by me and now you wanna fuck" "Mhm" I nodded and he laughed "Your insane ma" "I know"
553K 21.4K 53
bad vibes forever in a depressed state while writing this🖤 but all I will say is, love is the hardest thing you can get hit with
136K 5.6K 29
Jahseh runs the toughest gang in all Florida. He's with all the shit .. killing , fighting, fuckin.. and all but promises his self he'd never trust...