His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 1

6.5K 134 10
By ALunarDream

Olivia was sitting in the lounge getting lost in her fantasies of the wild passionate love making that she should be receiving. After a long time of being married to her husband and having two children, their passion for one another had died down a lot. JR Godfrey would always find ways to have his work, which was running the Godfrey Institute keep him busy which would take away from what time he would spend with his wife sharing a passionate night, or even doing anything remotely romantic for her to show her that he loves her. Oh what I wouldn't give for a wild night of passion. But unfortunately if I were to leave the house tonight, I'm sure JR would take notice seeing as he's been home all day. Normally he's down in his office at the institute working on important paperwork or making deals with other companies, or helping further the funding for the research to help make progress in the company to make it more advanced than any other company around. But tonight, he chooses to stay home and sit in his office and work on whatever it is he's working on. Why did today have to be different from any other day, Olivia angrily thought to herself unaware that her husband had walked in and noticed the dazed look on her face again.

"I see you're lost in your thoughts of wild passionate nights. Seriously Olivia when are you going to stop thinking of those nights? Don't you see that we can't do that with the kids around. What would Roman think if he were to see us doing something like that? It would ruin his childhood. I won't do it to him," JR said.

Olivia glared at JR before replying. "That is always what you say when you don't want to share a night of passion. We haven't even touched one another since Shelley. You barely look at me, let alone pay any attention to me. I'm your wife. And as your wife I have needs that you need to fulfill which you're failing to do. Instead of coming home and spending any time with me what so ever, you choose to focus on working or trying to come up with ways to make things a lot better for the company. When is it going to be time for your family? When are you going to take a step back hang up the business hat and put on your family cap and spend a little time with us? I can't remember the last time that you spent any valuable time bonding with our son. All you do is sit in your office and work."

"Olivia, you know how important it is that we stay one step ahead of our competition. Besides, I'm busting my tail trying to get one of the biggest companies to merge with us, so that way we have unlimited funding for the research in our labs. If I can manage to make that happen, then we will be set. Roman won't have to work a day in his life. All he would have to do is keep the company running smoothly, when it's his time to take over," JR explained getting annoyed with his wife.

"Oh for gods sake, JR do you hear how ridiculous you sound right now? You're talking about our son taking over the company that you built from the ground up. Roman is only a child. He shouldn't be worrying about running the institute right now. There will be plenty of time when he's older. Right now all he should be worrying about is having fun, and making friends and having play dates with other kids. But you're trying to rob him of his childhood and turn him into a mini version of you. I won't stand by and allow that to happen. Unlike you I'm going to take Roman to the park so that way he can not only have a good time playing, but enjoy his childhood and play with others his age," Olivia snapped at JR.

"You do that," JR said not really paying attention to Olivia, which only caused her to huff, before picking Roman up and making their way out to the car so they could go to the park and have some fun.

________________________________________

Olivia sat on the bench watching as Roman was running around enjoying his time playing at the playground. I can't believe your father wanted to rob you of your childhood. Though I know for a fact that your father had other reasons for distancing himself. He won't say it because he knows it will lead to yet another fight. But I know he blames me for what happened to Shelley. I won't stand by and allow him to go and blame me for what happened to her. I'm not at fault one bit, Olivia thought to herself while looking around the park. In doing so, Olivia had spotted a face that she never thought she would see again. Quickly getting up from the bench, Olivia made her way over to her old friend whom she had attended school with before she had met her husband JR. "Cornelius Stormnight. What a pleasant surprise to brighten my gloomy day. It's been a while since we last saw each other darling. What on earth brings you to the small town of Hemlock Grove?"

Cornelius smiled while looking up and spotting his old friend standing before him. "Well if it isn't Olivia Godfrey. I'm quite surprised to see you around. I honestly didn't think you would settle down, let alone settle down in a small town like Hemlock Grove. Anyway, to answer your question, my wife and I moved here after we got married. We thought it would be a perfect place to raise our little girl."

"Darling you have a little girl now? I must meet her. You also must meet my son Roman. I figured it would be good for him to spend some time at the park in the fresh air running around among other children," Olivia replied.

"Olivia, we have been friends for quite a long time. I know when something is wrong. Besides you are a horrible liar. Might as well come out with it and speak up," Cornelius said.

Olivia sighed. "My husband JR isn't doing anything for me like he used to. He doesn't touch me, pleasure me. He doesn't really show any form of affection towards me. He rarely speaks to me, let alone looks at me. When he does take the time to look at me, he only gives me looks of disgust. I know that deep down he blames me for the death of my daughter Shelley. He thinks that I'm heartless because the day of her funeral I wasn't shedding tears like he was. But one of us had to keep strong while the other wept the loss of our daughter. All he did was cry, so I had to go and look bad acting like my daughter's death didn't effect me one bit. Knowing that he blames me for the way I acted, it only infuriates me more, and makes me wonder why I continue to stick around for him to treat me like that. Then I look at my son and I remember why I stay in that horrible marriage. I do it for my son Roman. Cornelius darling, do tell me how you manage to keep your wife in the dark about what you truly are? Because my husband is growing highly suspicious of me."

"My wife knows exactly what I am. She knew when we first started dating. I felt it was only right that she knew, so that way she had the chance to run far away from me and forget about me. Fortunately for me, I lucked out because Shayna looked past the monster in me and saw me for the loving husband that I really am. We dated for a couple years. Then we got married and now we have a little girl. Yes Shayna was aware that by having a baby with me, that we would have half upir in our daughter. But we still love her all the same," Cornelius explained.

"Darling you did luck out. With JR getting suspicious of me, there is no doubt that he will go into the dramatics with is. Oh how I wish I had lucked out like you did," Olivia said while trying to hide the envy in her voice.

"Olivia you do know that you're a strong woman. You don't really need a man in your life. If JR isn't giving you what you want in the bed, then go out there and find some pleasure on the side. Then your husband will go about his business getting wrapped up in work. Shit he will be so consumed by what he's doing there is no doubt in my mind he'll forget all about you and what you're doing behind his back," Cornelius replied.

Olivia gapped at him. "Such a typical Cornelius answer. But you might actually be right on this."

Peter and his mother were walking by a park making their way home, when Peter looked up and noticed a young girl around his age. "Momma look over there! There is a girl my age. Can we please stop and play with her for a bit?"

Lynda looked over and noticed the little girl playing on the playground with another little boy. As much as Lynda wanted to let her son go over there and join in, she knew better than to do so. People weren't kind to gypsies. Lynda knew this and knew that Peter was special. This only made her fear of how the other two children he spotted would treat him, if they were to find out about his secret, along with the fact that he was a gypsy. "Oh Peter as much as I would love to let you go over there and play, you have to understand my sweet boy that not everyone is accepting of our people."

"But momma I don't think that young girl would do anything to hurt us. She looks friendly enough," Peter tried.

"I'm sorry Peter but we can't. We must do what we can to keep ourselves safe first. Besides it's best we stay here. See that little boy over there," Lynda said while pointing over to the blonde boy with rage in his eyes.

"Yeah what about him momma," Peter asked.

"He's going to do something terrible to that boy. Just watch and let this be a lesson on how people treat us," Lynda pointed out to the little boy making his way over to where the young girl and boy are playing together.

Roman was wandering around the playground looking for something to keep himself busy while his mother socialized, unaware that a pair of gypsies were watching his every move. Roman was used to playing by himself seeing as no other kids parents wanting them playing with him, because of who is mother is. Roman was playing and minding his own business, when he looked up and spotted a young girl his age with long black hair playing by herself as well. Roman stood there watching the girl in pure fascination not wanting to disturb her as she seemed content with entertaining herself. He didn't quite understand why, but the young boy had begun to feel the need to keep her for himself. Roman continued to watch and felt himself grow jealous as another boy approached the young girl, holding his hand out for her to take; which she did. Such a simple action caused anger to flow through his little body. Roman was angry with the boy for touching the unnamed girl that he claimed as his and his alone.

As if sensing his angry glare on them, the little girl turned and spotted Roman glaring at the boy beside her. The girl tapped the little boy, pointing in Roman's direction while saying something to the little boy. The little boy said something back to the girl before both turned their backs to Roman once again, walking away from him. Not being able to hold back his anger anymore, Roman marched over to the little boy making sure he stopped him from taking the little girl away from him.

"Hey! Let her go," Roman said causing the boy and girl to stop turning around to look at him once again.

"What are you going to do if I don't? Better yet, why don't you go away? Obviously she wants to play with me, not you so go elsewhere," The boy responded.

"I said let her go. Now you can do just that, and never bother her again; or you can deal with the consequences that come with not listening," Roman stated.

The boy rolled his eyes at Roman. "Who are you to be talking like that? Do you honestly believe that you are better than everyone else in the world?"

"My name is Roman Godfrey," Roman replied causing the boys eyes to grow as the size of saucers.

"Did you say Godfrey? I've heard stories about your family. They are very powerful and very wealthy. My great, great grandfather lost his life at the mill that your family owns. Both my uncle and father work at the institute for your father," The boy replied in fear.

"If you want them to remain employed at my family's institute, then you will listen and leave the girl alone. I don't ever want to see you hanging around my friend again," Roman said in a possessive tone before the kid rushed off.

"Hey wait," the little girl cried out before turning to glare at Roman. "Why did you chase him away? He was my first friend."

"I did what was right. You don't need a friend like him, not when you have me. My name is Roman Godfrey," Roman introduced himself.

The little girl let out an annoyed sigh before replying. "I will not bring dishonor to my father's good name by being rude to you. I'm Alyse Stormnight. Pleasure to meet you Roman Godfrey. Now if you will excuse me. I need to get going. Father must be worried about me." With that Alyse walked away leaving Roman standing there stunned that she had talked to him in such a way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2K 19
The only thing more mysterious than a boy who doesn't say much is the boy who no one knows at all. ==> He sees me standing there on his doorstep. "Wh...
29K 600 32
This is the sequel to His captive possession. If you have not done so, please go and read His captive possession before reading this one. It will b...
525 44 11
Anybody who is anybody lives in Lakeaway Heights, New York. It is where the most high profiled families reside. Makes the glorious Manhattan seem so...
18.5K 534 40
(2022) HEMLOCK GROVE fan fiction. "She wanted him to devour her soul. Like she was his favourite dessert. She wanted to be what he craved the most in...