✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

15. Family

2.5K 101 22
By KSBBAA18

December ~~~

Everyone was starting to get in to  the feeling of Christmas.

"Everyone!! Let's meet soon!" Taehyung chriped and held hands with mini Tae.

"Come back soon. We have work to do." Suga says and fix his mask.

"Yeah! Don't  get sick guys!" J-Hope beamed and grabbed his luggages.

"Anyway! I'm getting late! " Jin screamed and grabbed mini Jin before bidding his goodbyes and wishes to the members.

"Well, let's get going!" Namjoon said and patted mini Namjoon's back.

"Jungkook-ah, fix Kookie's scarf or he will catch a cold." Jimin says as he put a monkey cap on mini Jimin who's cheeks and nose was red due to cold.

"His okay! I put a small blanket around him." Jungkook said and covered Kookie's neck.

"Ja!  Everyone!  See you soon! " J-Hope chriped and waved as he walking to his station.

* yes, even though they are world wide famous and rich a.f they decided to go to their home by train or bus. Because the mini's insist them and they had to do that.*

"See ya." Suga says and left with Mini Suga.

"Be safe you two!" Namjoon says and walked off.

"Bye! Say bye to Jimin,Tae!!" Taehyung said and mini Tae rushed to Mini Jimin and engulfed him in a hug.

'Don't you dare stop calling me!' Mini Tae warned mini Jimin who nod aggressively.

Then he ran to Jungkook and told him to kneel down. When Jungkook kneeled down mini Tae ran to his back where Kookie's sleeping face was. He quickly kissed his forehead and ran back to Taehyung again  and held his hand.

'Bye byeChim!! Bye bye Kookie! !!' Mini Tae beamed and walked off with Taehyung.

"Awww~~~ that was cute!!" Jimin chriped while walking to the opposite side.

"They are kids!" Jungkook said and looked at Kookie who was smiling in his sleep.

*******************(Individual homes)

Jin's house:

Jin arrived at home with Mini Jin following him in.

Jin's mom hugged her son and gave a weird look when she saw mini Jin.

"Uh..Jin? Who's child is that?" Mrs.Kim asks Jin and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Eommoni, that's me in a small version." Jin replied and kneeled down to Mini Jin's height and put their head together.

"See!" Jin chriped and his mother almost passed out because of shock.

'What have you done...' Mini Jin spoke and sighed.

**************************

Hoseok's house:

"I'm home!!! Mickey!!!!" J-Hope chriped and ran to hug Mickey. Mickey on the other hand was terrified to see two J-Hope.

'Awwww!! I want a puppy too!!!' Mini Hope chriped and ran after Mickey.

"Hoseok-ah,  your home? Welcome back,sweetie." Mrs.Jung walked in and hugged her son.

"Mom! You won't believe whom I brought home today!!" J-Hope beamed and his mom wasn't sure about it. He quickly pointed at the couch where he dropped his bags and gifts for his family.

"Aww. .why did you brought so many things." Mrs.Jung says but J-Hope shooked his head.

"Mom! That's not it. Look down." He pointed down at the couch where mini Hope was playing with Mickey.

"Who's that?" Mrs.Jung asks and J-Hope started to explain what happened to them past few months which blew Mrs.Jung away from what she was expecting. .

*****************************

Namjoon's house:

Namjoon was kind of scared of his mom about bringing a mini version of himself. Because of a lot of reasons but still he gets in through his front door.

"I'm ba-" He stopped when he saw his mom at the shoe case.

"Ah! Namjoon-ah, you came back. I almost went out for groceries. "Mrs. Kim says and smile at her son.

Namjoon walked close and hugged his mom because he really missed her alot but at some point his mom didn't reply it back.

Namjoon looked at his mom and then turned back to look at mini Namjoon who was standing there clenching on to his bag.

"Is that I think..." Mrs.Kim walked pass Namjoon to Mini Namjoon and kneeled down in front of him. Mini Namjoon kept his breath held until Mrs. Kim caresses his head. Mini Namjoon leaned to Mrs. Kim's touch.

"Aigoo. .he looks just like you when you was little ." Mrs.Kim says and smiled.

'I missed you so much,eomma!!' Mini Namjoon quickly hugged Mrs. Kim and slightly cried but Mrs. Kim picks him up and craddled him inside like she was actually taking care of Namjoon all over again.

Namjoon stood there and witness what his mother did to him when he was younger. It was unbelievable but it's true that parents really can't get over your childhood and most of the time they wants to go back and care you more than you are now.

*****************************

Jungkook's house:

"I'm home!!!" Jungkook entered his home with a bang. Mini Jungkook flinched by his action and made a pouty face because he was resting on Jungkook's shoulder after 5 hour journey.

"Jungkook!!" Jungkook's dad walked in but stopped immediately and took a step back.

"Hold on a sec! Who's that child?" Jungkook's dad pointed at Kookie who turned and face his dad.

"Dad, his m-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because Kookie hit his chin with elbow and extended his hands to Jungkook's dad.

'Papa!!!!' Kookie whined and wiggled in Jungkook's arm to go to his dad.

Jungkook's dad was having a huge confusion there but still walked to Jungkook and took Kookie in his arms. Kookie quickly snuggled close to Jungkook's dad and grabbed his clothes tightly.

"Maybe we can talk about it in the evening. Let me show him to your mom." Jungkook's dad says and walked off.

"Atleast they didn't freaked out. Maybe, eomma....Aishhh. ..." Jungkook sighed and walked in with his heavy luggages.

***************************

Taehyung's house:

At the moment when Taehyung walked in his house his dog, Yeontan jumped on him that made him lose his balance and fall down.

"Ah!! Tan-ah!! Come back here!!" Taehyung's younger brother walked in and froze in his spot.

"Ahh...a little help?" Taehyung said as Yeontan was licking him.

"Mom!! Hyung is home!!!" Taehyung's younger brother shout and ran to him.

"Taehyungiee oppa!!" Taehyung's sister came running as well.

Taehyung was busy with his siblings and totally forgot about mini Tae. On the other hand, mini Tae stood there until Yeontan walks to him. Yeontan sniffs around him and then attacks mini Tae. A little thud was heard when Taehyung finally realised that he forgot Tae. He turned to see if his okay but he was amused to see that mini Tae was snuggling with Yeontan.

'I love puppies!!!' Mini Tae chirped and caresses Yeontan.

"Who's that?" Taehyung's younger brother pointed and Taehyung grinned.

*****************************

I guess I might make another part of it because I'm writing the parts of members individually. Suga and Jimin's house left which will be in the next chapter.

Sorry, for late updated. I wasn't feeling to write and kinda was lost what to do. So, I hope ya enjoy it even though it's trash.😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 930 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
135K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
775K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin