Sandor Clegane x Reader

By xCornDogx

The Hound. While frightening to most you found a certain comfort in his presence. After the scarred man saved... More

Just A Dog
Protect you
Your Grace
Do it
Die innocent
Whore for me
Expecting someone?
Stay the night
Afraid of fire
Stark Bitch
Ugly Fucker
The Blackwater?
I love him
Fuck the king
For some chickens
I love you
I'm sorry
The man I love
Sandors dead
Marry me
Congragulations
Grouchy old bear
The Dog
Waiting for the end
Oh fuck
Took my daughter
A/N
Hell yeah, A/n
She's beautiful
Uggggg, A/N
Stop Hogging Him
A/N (last one I swear)
My Sweet
Early Bird
Problems (A/N)
Wait here
Sandor! Please!

My decision a/n

3.4K 51 8
By xCornDogx

I have come to a decision that I hope you'll all like. I'm not going to stop the story after the last episode. I've decided I'd like to write at least a few more chapters after the finale. Also a new episode should be posted very soon so stay tuned! I'm so appreciative of all the support I get from you guys. Thank you so much for taking interest in my story. I'll do my best to make sure my writing is as good as always and finish this story with a bang! And as always if you have any ideas for this story or ones you'd like me to write I'm always open to  new things!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 174 21
When the king comes to Winterfell to ask Y/Ns father Eddard Stark to be the hand. He informs Y/N she will be betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon, a boy wh...
12.2K 351 21
'A good king must be just... Orys the first was just. Everyone applauded his reforms, nobles and commoners alike. But he wasn't just for long, he was...
23.2K 1.1K 40
Rina Stark felt a darkness inside her. She couldnt stop it. Couldnt hone it in time save her family. Could she figure it out in time to save Westeros...
22.2K 585 33
"So are you one of his knights?" The Hound asked. "I am not a fucking knight!" "You are not a knight nor are you a household guard. Then why are you...