I've Been Reincarnated As A D...

By AithusaLockheart

Fujisaki Ai had died in her 15th birthday after 10 years suffered from illness. An archangel, Mallim took pit... More

Chapter 0 : Prologue
CHAPTER 1: Reincarnated? Wish?
CHAPTER 2: New World
CHAPTER 3: Naga is strong, but he is a big idiot!
CHAPTER 4 : The Incident with White Monarch
CHAPTER 5 : Training for the New Adventure
CHAPTER 6: Gasu's Actual Ability and Battle with Naga
CHAPTER 7: Second Battle With Naga
Chapter 8: Conclusion Battle with Naga
Chapter 10: Battle with Zanglui; New Element Unlocked!
Chapter 11: Dragon's Child
Chapter 12: Jungle Emperor Strikes Again!
CHAPTER 13: Black Monarch
CHAPTER 14: Road to Human Town
Chapter 15 : First Judgement 1
CHAPTER 16 : First Judgement 2
CHAPTER 17 :First Judgement 3
CHAPTER 18: Weight Of Life..... Wait! That Sounds Heavy AF!!!

Chapter 9: Test in Dungeon

2.9K 116 43
By AithusaLockheart

I disarm the trap at the wall with my mana thread. That trap is designed so that the poisonous smoke will come out from the floor. Then I walk slowly to the stairs that will lead to the level 15.

This is my test before I go to Human Realm.

The mission is to defeat Zanglui, an 8 human headed serpent which is this dungeon boss. This dungeon is another dungeon in Dragon Realm which reside a high level beast. It has 20 floors and there are one boss level every 5 floors. That Zanglui is in the deepest level; level 20.

Speaking of Zanglui, I remember about Japanese version 8 headed serpent called Yamata no Orochi. In Chinese legend it is called The Xiang Liu. It looks like this world Yamata no Orochi is an SS rank demonic monster.

This mission is to test my survival skill. Surely the monster in dungeon is way weaker than Naga but at least it is safer to fight Naga compared to fight with the monster in dungeon. The monster in dungeon is bound to the need to kill. One mistake can lead to death. As monster as Naga, he still knows when to pull a break.

"Wendigo?"

There are 5 wendigos that rush towards me from behind the wall at the front.

Wendigo is a carnivore humanoid monster that has a larger built than human and has a superhuman strength. They are extremely agile and has a hard skin. Physical attack won't deal any damage to them. They are only weak to fire.

Wendigo is said comes from human that had transformed into monster after misused dark magic by practising cannibalism. It's different with wraith which is comes from human soul that abusing light and dark magic.

Dark and light element is different from 4 basic elements (fire, water, wind and earth). Unlike 4 basic elements, dark and light magic can't be used by anyone who don't have affinity towards that element. If anyone who didn't have any affinity towards these two elements trying to misuse them, there's a huge possibility they will turn into wendigo. Or, if they end up dead, they will turn into wraith or vengeful ghost.

But since we are in the dungeon, dungeon will spawn any monster according to dungeon's rank. There are 4 dungeon rank which is C, B, A, and S. Since this world it's all according to rank, dungeon rank C will eventually ranked up to rank B and A if there are many people died in it. And this dungeon is ranked S, the hardest rank that a dungeon can give.

Speaking of dungeon, there's a fact that I didn't know about my training day in crystal dungeon. At that time, when I saw my status with Evaluation, I saw my age is 1,314. But, what I don't know is, that crystal dungeon's flow of time is different with outside world time flow thanks to Mother's Space and Time Manipulation! 100 years in that dungeon is equal to 1 year in outside world! I've being phunked again!!!! My actual age outside is 17 years old!!!

***********************

"What is this?! Isekai version of Dragon Ball's Time Chamber?" I scratched my head hard.

"Huhh? You didn't know that?" - Mother one day when I found out Naga's age is different from the day when I fought him. I lamented about it in front of them in dining room.

"But! But! Why didn't I realised that? I'm supposed to have Perfect Memory, right?"

"That's because you activated your Perfect Memory after you start training. And after that you didn't come out from dungeon. So that's why you can't detect the time changes from outside and inside." - Father dropped a bomb.

"But! Why you guys didn't tell me?!"

"Huhh..? Mother, you are supposed to tell her, right? It's your skill after all." - Naga dodged the responsibility, playing with his soup.

"Me? I thought Father already told you since he's the who asked you to activate your Perfect Memory?" - Mother looked confused.

"Emm..? Me? I don't know anything about it, though?" - Father also looked confused, continue munching his meat.

"Soo, basically you guys just dropped the extra work and just do what you guys wanna do." I gave up.

"Aah... Also, our age that you see in our status also different from the age in the dungeon." - another bomb came from Naga.

Eehh..!!?

"Wait a minute! What do you mean? Is that mean that your actual age is 20 something?!"

"I just spend 200 years inside dungeon. That means, it's only 2 years passed in outside world. But Father and Mother actually spent more times than you. Is it 2 or 3 thousands years?" - Naga looked at out parents.

"It's a long time ago, when grandfather trained me. That old man also have Time and Space Manipulation Skill."- Father

"Eeh..? No no.. it's still weird though..! Why did the age shown in status board is the age that count in dungeon?! Isn't Evaluation supposed to show the actual age?"

"Hmm? Where did you saw our status board?" - Mother

"....................................after training................ inside dungeon..........."

"Evaluation will show the age based on the time passed at the place." - Naga

"No! Wait! I remember I saw your age after I was born! I remember it clearly because that was the day I seriously pissed at Mallim!" - Me who still unsatisfied.

"Hmm? When was that?" - Mother

"When I first opened my eyes."

"Owh... that day? It's the age in dungeon." - Mother

Heehh..?

"Aahh.. I remember that was the day when Ai-chan raised her cute voice! Her voice really is pretty! It's still so pretty even now!" - Father showed me his stupid face.

Shut up, dragon lord!

"So, what the reason of why the age depicted in status board at that time is the age in dungeon?"

"It's because that time we are in dungeon? Don't you remember that?" - Father

Huhh??

"Really?"

"It's normal to let a newborn baby dragon inside dungeon for several days because at that time they are still weak. Crystal dungeon has the healing power, remember? But after you opened your eyes, we brought you straight to palace." - Father

Now you say it.

"But! But! Naga's age? I see it outside the dungeon?!"

"I spent only 200 years in dungeon before you were born that means it is 2 years. How much changes did you see from my status board?" - Naga

"Wait? Ehh...?? Wait..?? I mean..?? Ehh..?"

100 years = 1 years
His age I saw when we went to Sky Island was 1,004.
Then his age outside dungeon when I saw his status today is 1,017.
His age when I fought with him the other day in dungeon was.............. help me, Perfect Memory!

2,215? Ehh..? He came in and out the dungeon, right? Why is his age still affected by Time an Space Manipulation in dungeon? Didn't he said he spent just 200 years in dungeon before I was bored?

"Wait! Wait! Why is it 2,000? Eh..? 2,215 divided by 100 will be err..? 22.15? 2.215? Subtract the year of.... ehh...?" My fingers won't help that much in calculation.

"Ai-chan... there's a smoke coming out from your head." - Naga

"It's not supposed to be that hard! I mean, in the first place, why do you cast Time and Space Manipulation in dungeon?" I gave up counting.

"We've been telling you that it's for training." - Naga

"Ai-chan, in the first place, you're not supposed to count the age inside the dungeon since it's affected by Space and Time Manipulation. Your biological clock would messed up if you keep on tracking the time." - Father

"How am I supposed to know?! In the first place, you guys should tell me that earlier! Also, Naga! Why is it your age inside dungeon 2,000?! Since you not live in dungeon, you're not supposed to be effected by Space and Time Manipulation." I almost flipped the table.

"Because I was also live in dungeon like you. I live in another level, though." - Naga

Huhh..??

"You too? Why?"

"Because I also undergo my training with Father and Mother. The same day you start training with us. I just go back and forth from the lower level to your level."- Naga

Shut your mouth!

"Mine is 1st - 30th level."

"I live in 80th to 99th level." - Naga

Just go die! Level 99 is where dungeon master live!

"But Father is the dungeon master for crystal dungeon." - Naga

Ehh..??!

"I have too many work to do beside maintaining the dungeon so, I just asked Naga to do that." - Father

Just how many surprises did I get that one fine day?!

"Like we said before, that crystal dungeon is the best place to train. In order to optimise the time spend on training, Space and Time Manipulation has been used even in the era of the first dragon's child." - Father

I raised my hand.

"Are all dungeons in this world have different time flow as well?"

"Nope. It's only crystal dungeon in our realm since it's the training place, not adventuring place. Furthermore, there's no human who can venture the dungeon in Dragon Realm, can't they?" - Mother

"Don't you look at your own status board outside the dungeon?" - Naga

"I don't! Cause I thought I had end up being a spinster!"

"Since you say that, now you are outside the dungeon, why don't you see our status board again?" - Mother

And that day is the day I spend my whole evening wondering why mathematics exist even in this another world.

This story wasn't supposed to be so scientific!

I've been associated mathematics with demonic languages since the day I first learned about it in my previous life. And it won't changed even in this world!

Let's return to my test in dungeon!

*******************

Where was I? Ooh..yes! I've met the wendigo!
Since wendigo is weak against fire I use Fire Element: Ignite to burn their head. When their head is burned, they stop moving and collapse on floor. Wendigo is supposed to be a B rank monster since it is hard to attack them with magic because they can dodge the attack. Burning their head is the simplest way to win against them.

After the wendigos, I meet with 3 wraiths and several undeads. And of course I can leisurely defeat them. I just slash the undeads's head with my sword but it's a little bit tricky to defeat wraith since they can use magic. I have to strengthen my hand with Hercuelean and with light element. While dodging their attack, I ripped out their mana stone from their chest. Magic won't be effective against wraith since they can put a barrier even though it's not that tough while physical attack won't do any use except with light magic.

Wraith is a rank A and the undead or zombies is rank D if in small group, but rank C if in larger group.

After defeating them, I reach to the door that lead to 15th level boss room. I stretch out a bit before inhale a big breath. Actually this dungeon is pretty big even though it consisted only 20 floors. Every level is a big and dark labyrinth that can messed up anyone's senses. Plus the poison and nasty traps everywhere and the sudden appearance of monsters out of nowhere. If any normal human ventures into this dungeon, they will easily get lost and might end up dead in level 1. Luckily for me, I have Mapping Skill, Detection Skill, Alert, Attune and of course our Gasu-sensei. So you can say it is like a walk at the park for me.

But since this dungeon is ranked S, every level boss is also rank S. In 5th floor there's a leviathan, at 10th floor it's a cerberos. Defeating an S rank monster is a different thing. They are the type that will attack and attack until they die. They won't flee or admit defeat. It's a hassle.

I push the door to the boss room after readied myself. Since this is an S rank dungeon, it won't allow me to turn back after I enter the room. I have to go through this dungeon until I reach the last level if I want to return to the surface. If it's an A rank dungeon, it also won't allow the adventurer to turn back unless they defeat the boss level but, they are allowed to return to the surface after the battle with boss level with teleportation stone at the boss room. But they will have to start from level 1 once they return to the surface. The same goes to dungeon level B but they are allowed to choose wether to continue at the same level they left or restart at level 1. Dungeon rank C is more lenient since they can choose either go through the boss battle or leave it halfway. They teleportation stone also is located before the boss room. But once they return to the have to restart at level 1.

Once I enter the room, a pungent smell attack my nose. I automatically cover my nose and try to focus on the environment. It's a dark, silent and humid room.

"Attune!" After I activate Attune, I gradually become used to the smell and the dark.

Suddenly I notice a small movement at my left. Something small on the black rock near me. And then...

"Multidimensional Barrier!" I quickly deploy a barrier after sensing an ambush from above. A loud and sharp sound like the sound of car break followed by a huge thumping sound are heard from above of my head. That thumping sound is clearly the sound when something crash into my barrier.

"What the hell is that?" I just saw a huge black antenna thingy like the tail of the alien from movie 'Alien vs Predator'. It's as big as baseball bat.

Is the boss on this level is the alien?

That thing disappeared after collides with my barrier. I pinch my eyes to take a good look at the surrounding. And I finally notice.

This room is full with black scorpions!!!!

There's a normal size scorpion. There are also a larger size scorpion like the size of a cat. There are also the scorpio with the size of cattle. And there...!! The one which attacked me before... the size of a truck!!! Is it the boss??

No, there are several of them with the size of a truck! I count it... it's five!

I quickly burn them with Ignite when they simultaneously rushing towards me. But of course there's no effect on them except to the smallest one. And when they got burn, they leave the creepy and eerie sound, like the sound that they always used in movie to picture a creepy things. Also they melt like a leech being thrown salt and leave an stinky smell.

"Electric Shotgun!" As I fire that to the bigger one, they quickly melt.

That's veeerry disgusting!!!

"Damn! Attune! Fire Bullet! Electric Shotgun!!"

I shot a fire bullet towards the hoards of small scorpions and electric shock to the bigger one. Once again they burn, melt with a screeching creepy sound.

Digusting!!! Super disgusting...!!!!

I wanna get ouuuttttt....!!!!!

—————————————————————

Naga's POV

"It's disgusting...!!! That's super creepy...!!!!" I couldn't help but scream in horror after watch the screen. Right now me and my parents are watching Aithera's adventures in the dungeon through a mana screen that is projected on the ice wall. Aithera leave this screen and enchanted her Conceptual Materialization on it to project her test in dungeon. This screen is connected to several invisible crystal balls that record her journey. She said the theory is the same as the one in her previous world's technology. It's called Pee-Vee.

"Ahh... it's the room of Dual Sting Otorog." - Mother

"It's a hassle since Otorog will spawn its own minions to attack. Plus, it's really disgusting." - Father can't hide his disgust. It's clearly shown on his face.

"Why is it the level boss this time is Otorog?!" - Mother shows her unpleasant face.

"It can't be help. That dungeon will spawn random monster except for the dungeon boss, Zanglui. Even we don't know which monster in which level."

A Roar appears in the room and put down a tray of meals in front of us.

"Roar, didn't you guys fought with Otorog's minions before?" - Father

Roar nods.

"They did? When?"

"It was when my father still alive. There was a sudden outbreak of monster in Human Realm. Father made a lot of Roars in order to stop the outbreaks." - Father

"How is it?" - Mother asks Roar.

Roar tilts his head and shows a disgusted look.

I get it, Roar.... I get it...

"Ahhh... she starts her attack!" We switch our focus back on Pee-Vee.

"Waaahhh..!!! Quick!! Use your barrier, Ai-chan!" - Father is completely in focus.

"That's right! Burn 'em but careful not to touch 'em."

"Jump to the left! To the left!" - Father

"Aahh...!!! That damn minion! How dare it goes with sneak attack like that!"

"Guys, it's not like she can hear you..." - Mother just sighs hearing our nonstop comments.

Suddenly another Roar enters the room carrying several pieces of documents. It hands the documents towards Father.

"Aarrgghh...!!! I forgot about the meeting!" - Father wails after looking at the documents.

"Meeting? - Mother

"With the Elders in Human World! Investigation for Ai-chan's preparation!" - Father messed his blond hair while his eyes fixated on Pee-Vee.

Silent.

"Naga..." - Father

"I refuse."

Sigh.

I just know it. He wants me to attend the meeting on his behalf while he just relaxing here, flirting with Mother while watching Pee-Vee!
———————————————-

*Analyze Report: They minions will stop spawning once you defeat the boss, Dual Sting Otorog.

But it's so disgusting!!! How can I defeat it? Also, where's the boss??!

*Analyze Report: The boss is mostly at the deepest part of the room.

So the boss at the back and it just let the minions fight for it? What a coward!!!

Since the normal fire ball didn't effect the larger scorpions, I use Laser Beam to cut it into two. While the ones which the size of truck didn't affect by Laser Beam, I use Black Lightning to cook them. But since the hoarde of monster didn't stop spawning, I change my plan from wipe them out into find the boss and beat it.

"Gasu, search for the boss!"

*Answer: Analysis has been made. Result will be reported shortly.

I jump around to dodge the attack of the minions. I fix my position on the wall and deploy my barrier. Those scorpions still crawl towards me and try to break the barrier.

"You guys are super disgusting, do you know that!" I almost cry because of the unpleasant feeling. I got goosebumps again and again whenever I saw the melted scorpions.

"Waaarrghhh...!!!! Megiddo...!!!" When one of the truck-san tried to break the barrier, it showed its bottom to me, made me fired my Megiddo to destroy it.

"As if I will let something that ugly live!!!" I cry....

*Analyze Report: The boss's location has been found. It is 148 metres away in your 4 o'clock.

"Great job, Gasu-sama!" I quickly take a flight and fly straight to the boss when the monster spawn again after being hit by my Megiddo.

"Let's say hi to the boss and ask him politely to stop spawning these fucking creepy crawler by killing him!" I bawl again.

*Reporting: You are approching the boss in high speed. The distance is 98 metres...

70 metres...

48 metres...

26 metres...

5 metres...

I stop my flight after the announcement from Gasu and I clearly saw the boss, The Dual Stinger Otorog.

"Fuck...!!!"

The one in front of me is the giant black scorpion with dual stingers like its name.

The size? I can safely say that it's the same as a 2 stories building, minus its stingers.

So, you are the boss... The King of Creepiness!

"Megiddo!" I cry again when that thing roar like a dinosaur T-Rex in Jurassic Park.

But that Creepy King quickly dodge my Megiddo by jumping high.

I wield my sword and parried its incoming attack with its stinger. It's stingers can turn longer when it start attack and there's a poisonous needle at the tip of its stinger. Everytime I firing my magic, it blocks with its claws. Its skin as harder than iron made it is impossible to attack it physically.

I land my feet on the wall and firing my magic towards the minions which crawling towards me.

However, all of sudden there's a thick black  smoke appears out of nowhere, blocking my vision. It looks like that king can produce the poisonous smoke from its mouth. I quickly deploy my barrier again. Even though I already have Poison Resistance, Naga always told me, there are so many type of poisons and venom in this world. Who knows, there are poison which can defeat Poison Resistance. It's not hurt to being careful.

But all of sudden, in that blinding smoke, a swift attack comes and knocks my barrier and I through the wall behind me.

It's a heavy attack...

Luckily my barrier can still withstand that and I receive no damage at all.

But then I realize, there are hundreds black needles come out from the ground and all the minions turn into needles, forming an attack towards me.

* Warning : Otorog's Ultimate Skill, Thousands Stinger.
Effect : Even only a scratch against the skin, can cause a serious damage towards mana pool. Physical damage towards the internal organs.
Solution : Since Element Magic wouldn't give any effect on this kind of attack, it's advised to shield using Absolute Barrier.

"But Gasuuuu...!!!!! They are so fucking disgustiingggg...!!!! Please give me an option to attack them in one go!!!"

I cry but still invoke my Absolute Barrier. Those hundred poisonous needle were continuously shot towards my barrier. Some of them manage to break my barrier but I quickly reinforce another layer of Absolute Barrier and Auto Barrier to stop the needles.

I might turn into porcupine if those needles manage to penetrate my barrier!

* Answer: Understood.
Option : Hundred Megiddo
Result : Enemy's defeat is certain.
Effect : Dungeon room will collapse.

Reject!!!

* Option : Enhance Physics and Sense. Herculean (Straight blow towards the mouth)
Result : The probability of enemy's defeat is 94% due to its hard shell.
Effect : If defeated, enemy's body will explode and the toxic and blood will scattered. Using Auto Barrier is strongly advised.

Re-fucking-ject!!!

*Option : Dark Fire Amaterasu
Result : The probability of enemy's defeat is 90% due to enemy's B-rank Fire Resistance.
Effect : If defeated, enemy's body will melt and releasing a strong toxic smell. All minions will be burned as well as the extra result. Using Element Water Barrier is strongly advised.

Next!!!

* Option : Churning Graveyard
Result : The probability of enemy's defeat is 87% since the enemy might able to resist the earth pressure due to the hard shell and B-rank Fire Resistance.
Effect : If defeated, enemy's body will be burned in the earth while being smashed by the pressure. No toxic smell will be leaked. There's still a need to defeat the remaining minions however they will stop spawning after the boss's defeat.

Accepted!!!

Let's go with Chur-...

"Waaarrghhh..!!!! You motherfucking stupid creepy walker!!!!" One of the minion suddenly jumps on my barrier and shows its bottom.

Damn you...!!!

"Compound Skill: Creation! Magic Creation!"

* Affirmative. Attempting to calculate mana's formulation for the new magic skill.

"Mother, I will borrow your skill! Time Freeze!" When I cast the spell, all movement in that room stop, except my movement.

Hahahaa...!!!! If I don't stop them, they will dodge my next move!

Luckily after I learned about time flow in dungeon the other day, I spent my day, learning about Time Manipulation from Mother. As the result, I manage to stop time in a targeted area for about 10 seconds.

"Manipulation, float!" I direct my palm towards the minions and collect them together into a giant ball of creepiness. All minions and the needles are stuck together with the eerie sounds.

When those minions, small or large, are stacked together, I can hear something like 'crack, crack' coming from them. Is it the sound when their shells collide and getting smashed towards each other?

Stinky smell slowly rise up on the air. I struggle to keep the urge to throw up all the content deep inside my stomach.

"Magnetic force. Heavy Gravity 50 times!" I stop the boss's movement by applying the gravity towards it since 10 seconds already passed.

"Charge!" With manipulation, I smash that giant creepy ball which float in the air towards the boss.

Let's put them together!

"Magnetic Force. Collect!" Using my integrated element, I made the rocks and boulders stuck together with the boss and its minions, forming a super giant earth-ball with the boss and its minions in it.

"Dark Fire Amaterasu. Churning Graveyard!" With the spell, the temperature if the inside of the earth-ball increases drastically. Burn with the black fire. There's a creepy sound leaks from the earth ball, though. Amaterasu is said the fire that can devour all things, even the light itself. I got the inspiration from Itachi, though. Tee-hee~!!!

"Apply pressure!" The pressure inside the earth-ball also increases drastically.

"Not enough! Float!" The earth-ball slowly float in the air.

"Wind, Tempest!" Inside the giant earth-ball, there is a tempest, ripping all the enemies into pieces.

"Let's go with overkill! I mean, what if the boss is fucking stubborn? Ten Megiddo!" And finally I send ten Megiddo inside the earth-ball. And I quickly wrapped the earth-ball with several layers of Absolute Barrier so that the earth-ball won't shattered by Megiddo's destruction power.

If only usual Churning Graveyard, the enemy will be buried inside the earth and they will die with the pressure and the hotness of the lava inside the earth.

But I just want to destroy these creepy damn walker. Only pressure and lava won't be enough to cure my trauma from those bastard's bottom!

Perfect Memory! Erase that damn thing from my brain!

Several explosions are sounding inside the giant earth ball. After several minutes passed, it turns silent.

* Mana calculation is confirmed.
Optimisation for mana usage has been confirmed.
Perfection for the attack based on mana usage has been confirmed.

Confirmed. Personal Skill : 14 Curses Perfect Graveyard, acquisition.

The skill which is inferior to 14 Curses Perfect Graveyard will be erased.
Erased : Churning Graveyard.

Riiighhtt...

I'm a genius and I know it!

Thank God I obtain Wind Element Skill before entering this dungeon!

In front of me, that super giant earth-ball stops floating and were smashed on the dungeon floor. There are no sound coming from the ball.

* Fact : The enemy has been defeated.

Good...

Let's search for the stairs to go down to the next level.

———————————————

Azanti's POV:

"Finally!" I exhale a big breath.  Of course I couldn't watch that demonic monster for too long without having a goosebumps.

"I'm really worry. What if she passed out looking at those kind of monster? Haaa...." I sigh.

Also, it's surprising that she managed to create a new skill by giving another version of Churning Graveyard, an A-rank skill. That 14 Curses Perfect Graveyard, I'm sure that skill is an S-rank skill!

Looking at the person who sits beside me while clapping his hands proudly, I once again sigh.

"Ai-chan is great! I knew it! As expected of my dear daughter! Next boss will be Zanglui. I can't wait!!!" - Nolzranth feels the excitement.

I can only shake my head after remembering Naga's dejected face when being forced by his Father just now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
156K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...
677 203 41
Lilianne Marineau, aka Lili, a struggling writer like you and me, wakes up to find herself in the body of Arielle Dumont, the female protagonist in h...
710 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...