The Sheep and her Wolfhound...

By Skeletonking987

You... Changed something within her. Tokaku Azuma was just a mere tools in her own eyes. But when you so kind... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Liberosis
Chapter 2: Sweet Tea
Chapter 3: Game Changer
Chapter 4: BFF's
Side Chapter 1: Difference
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: Inevitability
Chapter 8: Dramatical
Chapter 9: Families
Side Chapter 2: Weekends
Chapter 10: Tristesse
Chapter 11: Surreal
Chapter 12: Pool Game?
Chapter 13: Time
Side Chapter 3: Crossover?
Author's Note: Irony
Chapter 14: A Persona
Side Chapter 4: Birthday
Chapter 15: Heavy Rainfall
Chapter 16: Mama
Chapter 17: Deadly Duet
Chapter 18: Freedom
Side Chapter 4: Night out
Chapter 19: Tea Party
Chapter 20: Queen Bee
Chapter 21: The Truth
Author's secret Note #4
Final Chapter: Retribution
Final Side Chapter: Moving In
Ending Special: Nio Ending
Author Note

Chapter 5: Scissors

1K 41 11
By Skeletonking987

After you both finished eating breakfast, you and Tokaku attended classes. Eventually class ended and Tokaku informed you that she'd be waiting outside the class for you to finish packing.

Otoya took this opportunity and approached you with a smile.
"Ne ne (Y/n)! Can I have a moment with you? I need someone to talk with."

"Sure! Let me just tell Tokaku-"

"NO! I mean no she can't come with us... I wanted to speak about a private matter with you."

"I see... Well if it's for a few minutes sure."

"Great follow me!" Otoya finished cheerfully and locked arms with you.
Without alerting Tokaku she sneaked you past her and led you to the back court yard that was near the Botanical garden.

She sat you down on a bench and sat beside you. She hid something behind her but you weren't going to pry. Otoya starts getting ready to talk with you but pauses and blushes slightly.

"(Y/n) I brought you out here because... I wanted to tell you the truth. I'm an assassin and I was sent here to kill you but.... after getting to know you real well, I've decided to join Tokaku and help protect you from our other classmates!" She said with determination in her eyes. You looked at her with wide eyes and mouth a gaped. "Oh my God Otoya! This is fantastic! I was planning on doing this with our other classmates so no one had to die. Thank you Otoya!" You said happily as you hugged her, she returns it and gently pushes you away after a short while.

"Another thing I'd like to talk to you about. I know you've received a warning letter yesterday." She stated  saddly as she looked at you.
"How?"

"It's Shiena, since she's my roommate I saw her cut up some magazines and prepare it for you. But I swear to you!" She pledges as she holds both your hands. "I will protect you no matter what! Even if it has to be my roommate I'll do my best to help you. Oh! Here I picked these for you." She explained as she turns around and takes the item behind her out. It was a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers.

"Aren't they just cute! Here take a look at them!" She said excitedly as she proceeds to harshly shove the flowers into your face. You tried to pull hers hands away from you but she uses her other hand to push the back of your closer to the petals. After a few short seconds you pass out.

"Ehehehe~♡ look at how cute you look! Very soon you'll be all mine to the making! You and I are going to have so much fun when you wake up! Man, I can't believe these types of flowers grow here. I should probably inform our sensai about these problematic flowers. Right (Y/n)? Hehehehe." She sadistically said aloud. She picked you up and wandered off for the next part of her plan.

Back outside the classroom•

Tokaku was still writing a memo of events to keep track of the day and you.

'Nothing's happened yet, (Y/n) still looks adorable as ever. I still at times can't comprehend why she makes me feel this way... does she feel the same way?'

Tokaku blushes slightly at the thought, you never really answered to her confession. She certainly hope's you do, if you didn't you definitely come around to doing so... even if Tokaku had to make you realize it.

'Regardless, no letter has been delivered...' she pauses her typing.
"Has (Y/n) received a letter?"
She immediately gets a gut wrenching feeling to the idea of you hiding it from her. She goes to check if your still in the classroom. Her eyes widen to see your gone, she goes to investigate your desk. 'Dammit just as I thought, why did she hide it from me!?'

Tokaku runs out the classroom and starts calling out your name as she ran around looking for you in the building. Eventually she bumps into Otoya.

"You..."

"Are you looking for (Y/n)? I saw her and Shiena going to the basement boiler." Otoya says innocently as she walks off.

Tokaku without a second thought runs to the boiler room in the basement.

As she enters the dark room she calls out your name again. "(Y/n)! Where are you?!" As soon as Tokaku shouts this out a door is heard slamming behind her and a lock is heard on the door. "Sorry Tokaku! I can't have you distracting me while I have my fun with (Y/n)!" She said said enthusiastically as she walked off once more.

Tokaku banged on the door and called for help. She tsked realizing this was taking to long and you could be hurt by now.

She looks around and finds a vent she breaks it open and crawls inside.

Back with Otoya•

You awoke in the botanical garden, you tried to get up but you were bound by tape and gagged with a ball strap in your mouth. 'This... isn't good'

You thought worriedly as you tried to move.

"Ne (Y/n), did you know that spiders when eating trapped insects on its web. Sometimes they inject venom into its prey and that venom is potent yes, but the best part of it is that they die slowly to the venom~! Isn't that glorious?" Otoya said seductively.

You shake more trying your hardest to break free. "Oh please stop~♡ your making me melt~♡"

Your eyes widen in terror.

Meanwhile with the other girls•

"Ahhh so gooooddd~♡" Shiena says as she relaxes in a large pool of warm water with some of the girls from the black. "Did you know that Otoya had delivered her letter yesterday? She said that if she won she wanted something called murder insurance."
The girls got out and Suzu approached them with an article from her phone
"Hmm I think I know why. Here." Suzu announced as she pulled out her phone.

"Jack The Ripper"

Shiena finished reading and shivered slightly. "This whole time I've been sleeping next to a freaking serial killer?!"

"She isn't just a serial killer, apparently this sexual pleasure for her. She can't get off unless she's torturing or killing someone. Makes you feel bad for her hehe." Suzu concludes as she finishes changing.

Isuke took the opportunity to tease Shiena. "I bet your thinking 'ooh! I could've been killed!' Or whatever.'" She proceed to poke and mess with Shiena until a vent lid dropped beside them and Tokaku dropped down and grabs Shiena.
"Azuma? What the heck." Isuke complained.

"WHERE'S (Y/N)?!"

"(Y/n)? I don't know!"

"But Otoya said you gave (Y/n) a letter of assassination."

"Me?! That was all her!"

This made Tokaku painc and run outside. She starts calling your cell but...

As she calls you Otoya continues with her way.
"(Y/n) I may not have fangs that conduct venom but I do have these." She states as she pulls out a pair of large and Sharp sisscors. She proceeds to like them with a blush on her face.
"Oh my... has anyone ever told you that you have the prettiest scars... they look so painful... why don't we try opening them again?"

You move a little but Otoya sits on top of you as she begins to pierce your upper thigh where one of your scars were. You cry out in pain but most of it is muffled by the gag.

Otoya finally hears the phone ring and frowns a little before she smiles and picks up.
"Hello~!"

"Where's (Y/n)?!" She questioned as she runs around the court yard.

"Hmm she's with me! Here let your bodyguard hear you (Y/n)~!"
She continues with pushing the blade deeper and tries to recreate the scar outlining. You scream out in pain but once again it's muffled.

Tokaku is enraged. She tries to listen in the back ground when she hears a bird sound. The same bird sound that the teacher was talking about this morning. She immediately rushes to the botanical garden hoping you'll still be alive by the time she reaches you.

Meanwhile

Otoya continues but pauses to relish in your painful face. You took the opportunity to kick her off. It works and as a add bonus her sisscor blade lands in between your bound feet and cuts it free. You limp off and hide in the forest of green. You remove gag and slump against a tree as you try to remove the hand binds.

Unlucky Otoya finds you, as she's about to stab you with the sisscors a gun shot is heard and cuts a part of Otoya's face. You both turn to see that Tokaku has finally arrived and is beyond pissed to see that you were injured.

"DON'T GET IN THE WAY!" Shouted Otoya as she charges at Tokaku. She in turn continues to shoot at Otoya. Tokaku skillfully dodges all of Otoya's attacks until Otoya knocks the gun out of Tokaku's hands. Tsking, Tokaku pulls out a long blade and prepares for the upcoming attacks against Otoya

Sadly she was downed and close to being blinded by one of the other blades. She couldn't do anything as she was blocking the other blade.

"Hehehe don't worry I'll make sure to take care (Y/n) for you-" Otoya had started talking but was stopped when you came up behind her and using the same flowers she used to knock you out, on her. With a sorrowful expression you say "I'm sorry Otoya."

And Otoya falls to the ground and sleeps.

Tokaku breathes heavily but calms down and approaches you. She sees the deep cut on your leg and takes out a rag from her pocket and wraps it around your upper thigh as she tries her hardest not to look at your undressed self. "Thank you Tokaku" you said with a smile and blush.

She guides you out of the botanical garden and the night goes on.

•Otoya's End•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
161K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
53.3K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
61.5K 2.1K 17
The final book in my Yandere!Ichimatsu series! Please read "Trash" and "Found" before reading this or nothing will make sense! PLEASE KNOW; THERE WI...