Married | Yoonkookβœ”οΈ

By Mai_Spring

Jeon Jungkook lives a simple and happy life. He wants to grow old with the love of his life and go on adventu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
😽
ty420k

Chapter Thirty-Seven

5.5K 252 31
By Mai_Spring

Yoongi

  BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

  The sound of the alarm made my eyes open wide. I almost fell to the floor as I managed to jump off of Jungkook and turn off the alarm before it woke him up. Stupid alarm.

  I looked at Jeon and saw that he was still sleeping peacefully. Thank God. I didn't want to wake him up, so I got dressed for work quietly, and when I was ready to leave, I placed a small kiss on Jungkook's head.

  He reached out and grabbed onto me, still sleeping. I smiled at him and shook my head.

  "We'll cuddle later, Jeon." I laughed to myself. "I promise." I said as I moved his hand away from me. He went back to sleep. I felt like I had mainly made the cuddling promise to myself, but I still really wanted to keep my promise.

  I want to cuddle with him. He's just so cute..

  When I left to go to work, I told Seokjin to make sure to give Jungkook a good breakfast. He nodded as I walked out the door. I was supposed to go to a meeting today, and I really hated meetings, but I was still in a great mood from Jungkook and I's confessions and..

Yeah.

  As cheesy as it sounds, I loved it.

  I loved hugging onto Jeon as he told me how much he loved me. I loved the sounds and actions that came through from last night.

  I smiled as I thought about it.

  "Hey, Min Yoongi." I heard as I was walking down the sidewalk with that stupid smile on my face. The smile disappeared once I realized who's voice it was that was calling for me.

Great.

——

Jungkook

  I woke up and stretched my arms and legs out on the king sized bed. The smell of food hit my nose and I smiled. Food.. When I looked around for Yoongi, I realized that he was no longer there. The clock showed that he had left for work about three hours ago.

  Why didn't he wake me up?

  The blanket that was covering my naked body felt so warm and smelled like Yoongi, and I never wanted to leave but I knew I had to. I scrunched my nose up once I realized that we fell asleep without cleaning ourselves off.

  I hopped off of the bed and stripped it, throwing all of the blankets into the bin for the maids to clean. I squinted my eyes as I realized that I didn't want them to clean our mess, so I took it back out of the bin and put on clothes to go wash the blankets myself.

  Once the blankets were in the washer, I decided that I needed to wash myself as well. I went to take a shower, smiling as the hot water hit my skin. I began to sing to myself, feeling happier than usual. Yoongi made me this way.

  After I showered, I headed down for breakfast. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

  Jin scurried towards me and took the lid off of the plate, just like in a movie. I smiled at the stack of pancakes and immediately took the strawberry off of the whipped cream.

  "Food!" I bit my lip and started eating.

  Jin laughed and shook his head. I smiled up at him. "Eat." I ordered as I stuck some pancake into his face, wanting him to eat the food.

  He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you being so demanding?" He chuckled as he opened his mouth and took the pancake.

  I puckered my lips. "Because I want to be."

  He kind of just shrugged at me. "Okay, then." He laughed. "I like to eat food anyways."

——

  The whole day went by and Yoongi didn't call or text me. I figured he would've, but he didn't, which is why I decided to go to his work.

  He had said something about how I no longer brought him lunch, so I decided that I'd start doing it again. I took a sandwich, a small bag of his favorite chips, and a drink for him.

  I greeted everyone as I walked through the cubicles, making my way to Yoongi's office. When I finally made it there, I saw him through the window and smiled at him as I tapped on the window for his attention.

  He.. didn't smile back at me.

  If anything, Yoongi looked broken as he looked up from his desk. I held up the food to show him, and I pointed at it. Yoongi shook his head and waved his hand for me to leave.

  I furrowed my eyebrows and walked right into his office, not caring that he was telling me to leave. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Why are you telling me to leave? I brought you lunch.."

  Yoongi looked down at his desk.

  "Go home." He said, not making eye contact with me. I frowned at him. "Why?" I asked. He bit his lip and sighed with a shaky breath.

  "Jeon, I said go home!" Yoongi stood up and smacked the food right out of my hand. My eyes widened at his action and I wasn't sure what had gotten into him or what I should feel.

It startled Jimin as well, making him flinch.

  "Yoongi.." I said quietly.

  He looked away from me. "Park, clean this shit up. I have a meeting to go to." Yoongi said as he walked right passed me and out the door.

  My lip began to quiver as I watched Jimin bend down and pick up the lunch that I had made specifically for Yoongi. What the hell?

——

  When Yoongi arrived home from work, I decided to ask him about what happened earlier. I'd been thinking about it since it happened and I wasn't sure what was going on. All I knew was that I was confused and he was mad or angry at me and I didn't know why.

  The bedroom door opened, revealing Yoongi. He barely looked at me as he took his shoes off. "Yoongi, what happened earlier?" I asked.

  He shook his head, but still didn't answer me. I clenched my fists and furrowed my eyebrows. "Tell me, or I'm just going to assume that you just don't want me, Yoongi." I attempted to get him to talk, but it didn't work. "Did you.." My sentence failed as I thought about everything.

Did he use me?

  The fact that he hit the food out of my hand and told me to go away earlier didn't hurt as much as this. This was much worse to me. He didn't deny that he didn't want me.

  He doesn't want me.

  "Fuck." I said to myself. Yoongi glanced at me for once as I slid off of his bed. "Fine." I shrugged even though I actually wanted to cry in the moment. I started gathering my things, not sure of how I was supposed to react or feel.

  He fucking used me, didn't he?

  I got most of my clothes and threw them into a bin to carry them with me to my room. Yoongi stared at me the whole time as I did so, but he didn't say a single word. Coward.

Say something.. Anything..

  "This is your last chance, Yoongi." I looked up at him, my hand on the door knob. He looked like he wanted to say something, and his eyes were saying that he wanted me to stay, but the thing is.. he didn't say it. Why not?

  Because he used me for sex.

  "Ugh, fuck me." I groaned to myself as I walked out of Yoongi's bedroom door. I headed for my room with tears forming in my eyes.

Was I that easy to get to? Did he use me for sex or is he just mad about something I did?

"Fuck." My mind kept saying repeatedly.

Fuck, Fuck, FUCK. I went all my life wanting to find the love of my life, wanting to lose my virginity to them and live happily ever after.

Fuck. I'm so stupid.

  I didn't walk down the hall to my room. Instead, I headed downstairs to the small room that Yoongi wanted me to stay in when I first moved into his house. I felt unwanted then, and I feel unwanted now, so I'll just stay here.

  In the small room. Twin sized bed and barely any room. I'll stay here, Min Yoongi.

Just for you.

~

:))

Next chapter comes out later today oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.1K 45
"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him? This is our unexpected love. Cover by...
76.3K 3.9K 27
𝗧𝗒𝗣 π—π—¨π—‘π—šπ—žπ—’π—’π—ž After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
82.9K 3.7K 58
"can't I marry the person I like"?......... Min yoongi was forced to marry jeon jungkook. yoongi wants to divorce Jungkook but jungkook doesn't want...
1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...