Abandoned wife

By Abhil11

Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from the... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Author Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Second Chance
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - When We became Partners
Questions
Bonus Chapter 2
Not An Update - Excerpts Of New Stories

Chapter 25

18.4K 731 129
By Abhil11

This chapter has graphic violence if you are under age or this could trigger you please leave this chapter.

"Ma'am this is for you." a courier boy brought a parcel to Smita. Smita told him to put it inside after signing papers. She opened it and there is veena.

A smile immediately came on her face. She hadn't played the instrument since ages. She sold her previous one due to financial crisis. There is pattern on the outline of the instrument and her heartbeat increased. She didn't need any note to find out about the sender.

Akshita went to a birthday party so she decided to pay him a visit. She changed her clothes and took a cab. He was busy in meetings as usual and when he came out from conference room and she stand up immediately. His eyes met hers and he moved towards his cabin.  She followed him.

She hand him the note attached to the gift. Southern part of your drawing room is incomplete without this.

"So it took six months and twenty days to realise this." she accused him.

"No, it took 6 minutes 5 second to realised this." he said looking in her eyes.

"Still you take so much time."

"I didn't knew you will come running to me for a Veena."

"You knew it Akshay that's why you painted it."

"I didn't paint it."

"You paint it I know you."

"I wish you knew me but unfortunately you didn't know me fully ."

"Then give me a chance to know you."

"Fine but you'll regret this in future."

"Time will tell, I'll regret it or not Akshay. Its necessary for our kid."she said

He asked her to come with him. He drive the car to unknown roads and stop it at a secluded place.

" Ask what you want to know? "

" What happened after her... I mean death of that mistress of your father.? "

"It was sunday of december. A picnic was planned by dadaji(grand dad). I was excited after a while. I tried to opened the door but its locked from outside. I heard sound of departure of cars. It means everyone left without me."

After half an hour, door is opened and there he is standing. His demeanor is showing anger and I took back step.  I was scared. He was in front of me and there is no escape. My heartbeat increased. I prayed to God to save me but instead of that first slap came, than second and third.

"You bastard, you killed her." he shouted and I was terrified. He knew it. He listened everything I told to Dadaji.

"Dad...  He hold my arms tightly. His nails were digging in my arms and blood oozing from the wounds. He lifted me and throw me on the bed.

" I..... am.... sorry..... dad..

I cowers away on the bed. I hugged myself and hide my face in my knees. First blow of his belt came on my shoulder. I screamed loudly but there is no one to listen my pleas.

" You pump, piece of shit, product of one night stand." He was beating me and shouting. "You snatched my chance of happily ever after. I love her so much but you killed her. I'll not leave you today."

I gathered all my courage and ran towards door but he grab me and kick me like a football.

"Where are you going scumbag. I'll not let you leave that easily." he hold my hands and drag me to the kitchen. There was a pot filled with boiling water. I was crying loudly. I was shouting "I am sorry dad."but he did not listen.

He put my hand in that boiling water." This is the pain I am suffering you unwanted useless child of mine. Experience it. "

He removed my hand and before I can get some relief he put it again till I lost consciousness. When I became conscious my hands were filled with wounds and blister.

"You will lend in jail if you dare to tell anyone about this. I'll call the police and tell him about her murder." his demonic voice came from behind. I suppressed my sob and nodded.

"One more thing you hate my mistress so much. Don't worry from tomorrow there will be plenty of them. One more thing save your Siblings if you can." he threatened before leaving.

Smita doesn't believe her ears. How can a father be so cruel to his offspring. No one can belive confident businessman Akshay suffered this much. Her throat dried and she drank whole bottle of water in one go.

" What you did after that?" she asked in meek voice.

"I run away from misery but misery hadn't forget following me." he chuckled dryly.

"I convinced Dadaji for admission in a boarding school. He agreed and we left home." Akshay said. He noticed her features relaxed. A smile start coming on her face and he dropped the bomb. "Anuj and Avni were safe but..

Her eyes widened" there is more to it?"

"Many more" he gave faint smile.

"First few months were so relaxing and easy. I was so happy for opting boarding school. Me, Anuj and Avni got admission in different schools of country as its mid term. Anuj and Avni went to Bengluru. I went to Dehradun."

"I met her in Dehradun for the first time." he remembered fondly and Smita felt jealous of this unknown woman.

"She was orphan and five years older than me.  She showered love and care which my parents lacked. She treated me like younger brother and I didn't asked anything else from God." he has a smile Smita never seen before.

"what happened after that?" Smita sensed  disaster.

"Her day came"

"What day Akshay?" Smita asked but Akshay was numb. She hold his hand and squeezed.

"They... loved... young virgin girls.." his voice chocked.

"She didn't want that so we  run away from hostel. We went to police station to complain. When we reached police station, she was horrified. Blood dried in her veins.

"Akshay he is the one whom warden promised me." she said pointing towards police inspector."

"I want to save her at any cost but..  two junior soldiers hold me. I was struggling so they handcuffed me. He slapped her hard when she tried to escape. Blood was coming out from the corner of her lips. He pulled her through her hairs and in front of me....

"She was raped not once but multiple times till the morning. She was raped by every man present in the room. I was arrested for her rape and she was thrown in the street."

"She was expelled from school because she was raped and I was expelled because I was rapist." Akshay 's dried laugh is haunting. This man suffered for no reason.

"I was tortured in jail on saturday and sunday. On Monday I was summoned by magistrate and she denied the rape in court. She said she was in hostel premises on friday night with her friends. She had headache so she went early in the bed. She didn't knew who cooked this story and trapped me. Judge freed me on the ground of victims denial and lack of evidence "

His revelation shocked Smita. She knew system is corrupt but extent of its deterioration is alarming. Poor and weak are suffering while rich and powerful are enjoying.

" She was waiting outside the court and I felt her numbness. Her soul was died. We sat on the bench of school garden."

" There was no proof against them so I denied everything. "she said.

" So they will go scot-free?"I was furious.

" No, they will not see sun rise of tomorrow. "she said nonchalantly and I agreed with her.

" She narrated me her plan and we went to police station. We cut the break wire of their jeep and make small crack in fuel tank.we watched them leaving in same vehicle. "

" Now its time to punish our girls hostel warden. We enter in her house by backdoor . Warden was cooking food and after finishing it she went to fresh n up. We mixed sedatives in her meals which we stole from a drug store. She came, ate her food and return to bed. Soon drugs did the work and she was fast asleep. "

"You women, you destroyed me. You arranged entry of those corporate demons in our compound. Their eyes were watching us when we were changing clothes. When we were peeing or bathing. They were everywhere." she  punched continuously in stomach of  warden. Tears were flowing from her eyes but she was not sad. She was on fire, burning with rage. There was strong desire for revenge,  justice and make accused feel her pain.

She opened the acid bottle and pour in the private parts of  her unconscious warden. "Now you'll understand pain of us. Pain of countless girls whose virginity was  taken forcefully."

"When Sangeeta died what you said she was mentally unstable so fall from the terrace. You people killed her. Her body was not ready for intercourse but you sent her. I saw him carrying her lifeless body. You saved him for money but nobody will save you today, you demon. " She slapped her till she wasn't exhausted. She cried and fall on the floor.

" What is our fault? We were orphans, rejected by parents, family and society. Nobody cares about us. We are exploited but people doesn't  bait a eye towards us. "

" I'll not let it happen again. After tonight you will not be able to exploit anyone. You will be disabled forever. You will hate your face in the mirror from now on. You will not able to face the world from now on. " She resolved and pour another acid bottle on her face.

" In the corner of the room I was  witnessing transformation of a sweet nice  girl to heartless criminal.There is no remorse on her face infact there is satisfaction and pride on her face. She cleared all proof of their presence in her room. After that she grab my hands and we jumped from the balcony and  disappeared like air. "

Chills run in the spine of Smita after his confession. She never imagined Akshay can be a cold blooded murderer. His aura wasn't demanding or intimidating like mafia don. He is not the one who need reforms. His concise is very much awake unlike other criminal. All this while he knew what he was doing and there is no remorse on his face. She closed her eyes and whole incident rewind in her mind.

How two innocent kids became criminal. They did heinous crime recorded in human history. Who is to blame for the same. They are product of corrupt system and injustice. Can they be redeemed ever for their crime?

"Who is she?" Smita asked for God knows why and he showed her the picture which removed earth from her feet.

She adored this woman for her courage. She is inspiration for so many woman in the country. She is Shweta singh cabinet minister of women and children affairs. She has big role in implementation of POCSO Act  (Protection Of Children against Sexual Offence). No one imagine in their dreams that most  eligible bachelor of country Akshay Singh Ranawat and youth Icon Shweta singh are murderers. Smita doesn't know what path she should take from here. She asked him to drop her home.

Author note - How many of you start hating Akshay.?

I know many readers doesn't liking current storyline. I am sorry I am disappointing you but this is how I planned this story. Since day one I knew how Akshay's character will roll out. There is thin chance of happy ending for him but I am trying my best to give happy ending to this couple.

       Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1M 42.6K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
769K 46.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
686K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...